Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
I always get what I want  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
I always get what I want  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
I always get what I want  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
I always get what I want  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
I always get what I want  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

I always get what I want

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

I always get what I want  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 5:01 pm

"Yes, she did," he said, glancing shortly at Xander. He kept the pace fast, but he didnt want to put unnecessary strain on Xander in case his captor had done something to him that couldnt be seen. He sighed silently at the nephilim's whisper, pinching his lips together as he thought of what to say, "You'll get a chance to explain yourself," he said as he shortly looked at Xander. The two hadnt really spent much time alone together and Baal always felt very wary of his words. "If it's any relief, then she chose to stick around, though she could have left. That should tell you something about how much she cares for you, even if you messed up a great deal," he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

Full name : Ethan Spencer
Quote : I think boundaries are for chickens and boxes are for cereal.

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 5:19 pm

Xander didn't know what to think of Baal. He knew that the daemon made his sister happy, but he didn't know the guy well enough to make a clear judgement of him. Then he explained that Aiden had stayed at the apartment, how it meant that she cared for him, but somehow he was in denial still. How could she like him still when he had said those cold words to him? He exhaled, feeling like something was stuck in his throat. "You might be right, but I could never deserve someone like her," he said, looking down once more. He didn't want to discuss it further, and instead explained to Baal how he had met this Nahia, how she had seemed innocent at first before she had drugged him and taken him there. He told about her crazy behavior, how she had made him call Aiden, how she had threatened to cut out Buffy as well. He felt dizzy just thinking about what had happened in the last twenty-four hours.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 5:39 pm

He frowned a little at his words, feeling like it was what everyone would say about someone they loved. Though he wasnt sure how arguing or even try to tell him he was wrong would be of any help right now. He instead listened to what Xander had to say about his captor, but the things Baal heard, just made him switch between a frown and some sort of surprised look. The woman didnt just seem mad, it seemed that she had never had sense to begin with, "And she just wanted you to be her pet right away?" he asked, frowning deeply. It seemed like they were dealing with someone quite dangerous. They would soon be there and Baal felt there was more to the story.

// to be continueddddddd.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I always get what I want    I always get what I want  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I always get what I want
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District :: The Streets-
Jump to: