See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information
World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2020
Season | Spring
Month | March
Upcoming Holiday:
None
<News> The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
I swear I'm not ghosting you. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
January - 2020

General information
We are stoked to see new people have joined, and as a result we are working hard at making Kaleidoscope a better place. Over the coming month some changes might appear, but fear not, the lore and races already in …

Comments: 0
<News> Kaleidoscope is OPEN!
I swear I'm not ghosting you. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:41 pm by bels
Kaleidoscope is OPEN!
November - 2019

General information
A little late on the welcome, but this is the official notice that we're more than ready to take in newcomers. We have been working hard on setting up this page since last thursday and it's quite rewarding to know that we've managed …

Comments: 0

I swear I'm not ghosting you.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Maddie

Maddie

Full name : Maddison Kara Vincent

I swear I'm not ghosting you. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you.   I swear I'm not ghosting you. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 1:08 pm

It was easy to hear his mumble, making her smile a little to herself as she wondered if they would've lasted two seconds alone if he hadn't been hurting right now. Just thinking about it made her mind foggy, but she tried cooling down and just focus on the small intimacy they could have. She had to remind herself how grateful she was that he was alive, that he was standing here in front of her and holding his arms around her.
Maybe it was a little strange for Maddie to ask him to tattoo her, but she really liked the ones that TJ had. Mostly because they were so imperfect. She had always been looked upon as perfect in every way, at least in regards to her looks and how she was portrayed. Smiling at his promise, she leaned in to the kiss, his warning making her chuckle slightly. "I already know what I want ... You just have to name your price," she said, kissing his chest, being mindful of his bruises and where she could see he was hurting. She didn't even know if he would accept any payment, but she would at least have to make it up to him.
Turning off the water she grabbed some soap in her hand, raking it through his hair in calming motions before attending to his body. She was thorough, not wanting to miss a spot of him, even going as far as moving to her knees to clean up his legs. She looked up at him, smiling as she opened her mouth looking at him. There was just something about this that turned her on, and she couldn't explain it. "I think I need to have my mind cleaned out," she chuckled, but she kept sitting on her knees. She wanted to feel him, but she also knew that it was a bad idea. She just wished she had some sort of medicine that he could take that would magically fix everything. Well she did, but that would turn him in to a vampyre, and it seemed like a bad idea to talk about something so serious right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.J

T.J

Full name : Tyler Jackson
Quote : What the fuck do you want me to say?

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you.   I swear I'm not ghosting you. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 6:43 pm

"Price?" he asked as he narrowed his eyes at her. He couldnt accept money for something he only did for fun. He shook his head as he watched her kiss his chest, the feeling of her lips on his skin leaving a small tingle where she kissed him, "For you, it's free of charge... We can say it's a compliment from the artist," he said as he ran his hands up her back to feel her skin against his palms. He freed her from his grasp as she turned off the water but he looked a little surprised as she soaped up her hands and started to wash him off. He had been used to having some cheap shampoo that he used for his hair and his whole body. But then again, he could only expect that someone rich would have a soap for every limb.
He watched her as she went on her knees to wash his legs, holding his breath as he resisted the urge to grab her by her hair. It just wasnt the right scene, "Tell me about it," he mumbled in amazement as he just looked down at her. He placed a hand on her face and let his finger touch her lip gently. "Open your mouth," he said in a gentle tone and if she did as he said, he'd gently slide his thumb into her mouth, groaning a little under his breath as he felt the arousal in his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maddie

Maddie

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you.   I swear I'm not ghosting you. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 6:53 pm

Maddie smiled as he asked her to elaborate, biting her lower lip slightly as her hands ran up and down his thighs, despite the fact she had already soaped them in. "I wish I could finish the shower with you, dry us off before leading us to the bedroom," she said, smiling at him, still on her knees. "We'd start slow, trying to contain ourselves in our need for each other, but one of us would eventually give in, and let our bodies collide," she whispered seductively, smiling to herself. As he said to open her mouth she did so willingly, but terribly slow. His thumb moved between her lips, and she moaned as if he had just hit the most sensitive spot of her. Her tongue moved along his thumb, moaning silently as she started just sucking and licking it. She liked when he was in control, liked when he asked her to do things, and she was sure that at this point he could ask anything and she would do it in an instant.
"What are you thinking about right now?" she whispered, looking at him with hungry eyes. It wasn't hungry like when she lusted for blood, but hungry as in she lusted for him. She wanted to hear him moan, wanted him to enjoy himself despite the fact that her needs would have to wait. However that didn't discourage her, rather it seemed oddly arousing to think about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.J

T.J

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you.   I swear I'm not ghosting you. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 7:35 pm

Hearing her elaborate just seemed to do things to him that he couldnt contain. It seemed that even his body, beaten and broken couldnt fight the urge that was rising with his arousal. The thought of their bodies colliding... he wanted to just let his eyes roll back and groan in pleasure simply at the thought of that. Her slow tease of taking her time with opening her mouth was just what he liked, that bratty attitude that he would have to soothe with bodily pleasure. It was interesting that a vampyre would let a weak human take control but Tyler didnt see it that way. His mouth dropped open as she moaned, his breath growing heavy as he watched her suck on his thumb.
He let his finger slide out of her mouth again, grabbing her chin firmly at her question. "How much I've missed hearing your moans," he said in a breathless tone, biting his lip a little as he gasped softly and felt like he could choke on the tension inside of him. "That if my ribs werent busted, I would have laid you down on these nicely even tiles and made you forget that I was ever gone," he said in a raspy longing tone, clenching his jaw a little in agony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maddie

Maddie

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you.   I swear I'm not ghosting you. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 8:25 pm

Hearing him say that sent chills down her back, making her eager to do what ever he wanted her to do, but hearing his longing tone made her eyes soften up. "Turn on the water, and try not to move too much," she purred. "And if anything hurts, you'll need to let me know," she whispered, looking at him rather seriously. She didn't want to hold him in agony, she just couldn't handle seeing his member so excited, yet unable to do anything.
As the water turned on, Maddie looked up at TJ with a warm gaze to her eyes as her lips slowly separated, however instead of his thumb, it was his length she slowly slid in. Moaning against him, she moved terribly slow, but she was going to be sure that he could handle it before moving more. If he didn't stop her, she would continue to press him inside her mouth until all of him fit, hitting the back of her throat. That was a nice thing about vampyres, they had no gag reflex. Her hands moved to grab his hips, however not so hard as to contain him, more as an invitation to move as much as he could handle without hurting. Her tongue was busy, moaning and slurping against him as she started to suck as her head moved back and forth. It was crazy, how this simple act was actually getting her off as well, but it felt so right. She had missed him, missed hearing his moans, but she would stop rather instinctively if she heard anything that sounded like it was painful or if he was straining himself.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.J

T.J

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you.   I swear I'm not ghosting you. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 11:37 pm

He did as she said and reached the for faucet, feeling his heart beat faster as she warned him to tell her if anything were to hurt. He slowly nodded and turned on the water. He watched her with hungry eyes as her lips started to slowly engulf his member, a soft moan leaving his lips as he swore under his breath to himself. He couldnt begin to describe how he had missed her and now she sat here on her knees for him. He kept his hand on her cheek though a part of him wanted to just grab a hold of her hair and press himself in all the way - Though, that probably would ruin the mood, at least for him for not being patient. So he let her control the pace and enjoyed what she did to him with ease.
He had completely forgotten about the perk of being with a vampyre, so when he felt the back of her throat, he moaned deep in surprise. "Oh gods, Maddie," he purred softly as he watched her.
Her hands on his hips made him move slow back and forth to watch how his member moved in and out of her mouth. His mouth just fell open with a moan before he clenched his teeth, not in pain but in sweet agony. As long as he moved slow and only kept it to his hips as being the sole movement, his ribs would be fine, he believed. It didnt take long either way, because there hadnt really been much of an opportunity for him to deal with release at his parents home. He barely got to warn her as it came to a surprise to even him, reaching his high so fast that he felt bitter when it was over. It had felt like getting a glimpse of the heaven that awaited him. "I want you on the bed, spread wide open for me," he almost demanded as he gasped softly for air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maddie

Maddie

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you.   I swear I'm not ghosting you. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:00 pm

She knew that she was good at finding what pleased him, and as he moaned her name her stomach tingled with butterflies. What she hadn't seen coming was how fast he gave in to his high, filling her mouth with his warm seed. Keeping still until he was finished, she swallowed, removing her mouth, giving his member a soft peck. Almost as a thank you. His demand made her chuckle, moving to her feet slowly, kissing him up his body in slow pecks, helping him ground himself back to reality with her. "As much as I want to obey you ... I don't think it's good if you exhaust yourself," she whispered, wrapping her arms around his waist, holding him in a loose embrace.
"Once you're all healed up, I'll do anything to satisfy you, but I would blame myself if you strained yourself," she said. She already felt a little guilty, because she hadn't been able to hold back and just have a normal shower with him, but Maddie also knew that she could push herself to places that could become dangerous for the human. "You know ... You can stay here even after you've healed; I mean if you find out you like it here," she said, smiling at him. It was always a big step to move in together, but Maddie didn't see this as something like that. It was more because she had seen how he had lived, seen that he wasn't thriving, and deep down she wanted to help with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not ghosting you.   I swear I'm not ghosting you. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I swear I'm not ghosting you.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Churchill City :: Central District-
Jump to: