See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information
World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2020
Season | Spring
Month | March
Upcoming Holiday:
None
<News> The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
What Lies Beyond || 18+, Jcink Premium, Supernatural Horror EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
January - 2020

General information
We are stoked to see new people have joined, and as a result we are working hard at making Kaleidoscope a better place. Over the coming month some changes might appear, but fear not, the lore and races already in …

Comments: 0
<News> Kaleidoscope is OPEN!
What Lies Beyond || 18+, Jcink Premium, Supernatural Horror EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:41 pm by bels
Kaleidoscope is OPEN!
November - 2019

General information
A little late on the welcome, but this is the official notice that we're more than ready to take in newcomers. We have been working hard on setting up this page since last thursday and it's quite rewarding to know that we've managed …

Comments: 0

What Lies Beyond || 18+, Jcink Premium, Supernatural Horror

Go down 
The Beyond

What Lies Beyond || 18+, Jcink Premium, Supernatural Horror Empty
PostSubject: What Lies Beyond || 18+, Jcink Premium, Supernatural Horror   What Lies Beyond || 18+, Jcink Premium, Supernatural Horror EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 11:31 pm

What Lies Beyond || 18+, Jcink Premium, Supernatural Horror Wlbhandsad

Fortune, Maine: One of the most haunted places in the North East. A reputation well earned, inked in the blood of all the missing people and gruesome murders that plague the town. Its own unique pestilence.

What no one knows is that not-too-far beyond the town’s reach, nestled into the woods is a magically protected place known as Tzarah. A town of demons, witches, werewolves, vampires–monsters. Creatures of nightmares. Behind the magical gates, they partake in all sorts of unsavory acts, varying in depravity from the illicit to the unconscionable.

It’s a lesson hard-learned, but eventually, everyone comes to understand. Nothing good happens in Fortune, Maine.

--------------

What Lies Beyond is an 18+ Jcink Premium, member-driven site. We have a friendly, active member base, host seasonal and random events and have limited activity requirements. We've been open for a year, and are still going strong!

Index - Basic Information - Wanted Ads - Advertisements
Back to top Go down

What Lies Beyond || 18+, Jcink Premium, Supernatural Horror
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Out of Character :: Advertisements-