Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information
World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2022
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Cemetery connection EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

Comments: 0
<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Cemetery connection EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Cemetery connection EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Cemetery connection EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

<News> Important activity notice and a few changes!
Cemetery connection EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 3:04 pm by bels
Important activity notice and a few changes
September - 2020

General information
Oh me oh my, what a few months this has been! The world feels like it has been turned upside down, but we are still here. First off we would like to apologize for what might seem as a lack of visibility …

Cemetery connection

Go down 

Cemetery connection Empty
PostSubject: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 12:00 pm

For @Dahria
______

Wiping the blood off her cheek she leaned back, looking up at the grey sky above. It had been raining the most of the day, but in this instance it was as if the clouds were having a break. Raziela sniffled, looking at the lifeless body on the ground. That damned tiefling had tried to run off again, and with Andrew gone, she was the one forced to keep an eye on that monster. "Take her back to the temple ... And chain her up this time," she said in an annoyed voice, as another empusa simply nodded and hauled the lifeless body over her shoulder. They left and now Raziela was left to her own devices, her hair feeling damp from the rain. She walked along the tombstones, briefly reading some names, but none that she seemed to recognize.
"What are you gaining from this, Razzie?" Jasper asked, frowning as he followed his sister around. Despite him being older than her, it was clear that she was the dominant one. "I mean, Simeon is dead, we can't change that," he said, folding his arms in front of his chest. He missed his brother too, but he couldn't do anything about what had happened. Raziela exhaled in frustration, kicking over a small decoration, but Jasper didn't care about her anger outbursts. He simply leaned down and adjusted the decoration lining out the gravel that had been disturbed by her kick.
"I know he's gone!" she barked at her brother, her small frame shaking a bit before she seemed to gather her emotions and putting them back in the box where they could be hidden. "But I made him a promise, I promised him to protect him and his legacy," she said, looking out at the cemetery with a calm look. "But what legacy does he have when everyone has been tearing down what he spent so long building?" she asked as if her brother could give her some answer. Not that she expected it. She knew better than to count on his opinion as it seemed to change with whatever substance he was on. Right now he seemed almost holier-than-thou, but she also didn't know how she was supposed to handle this on her own.
"You're looking at this as the end ... It should be a new beginning," Jasper said with a small shrug, hugging his grey cardigan closer to his body. As always he was rather eccentric in his clothing, today sporting a black see-through mesh shirt and white jeans with tie-dye patterns swirling in all colors of the rainbow. "I mean, you are finally free from whatever plans he had, right? You don't have to get married or have children just like I don't have to," he pointed out. Raziela growled lowly at that remark, making him shoot his hands up in the air, palms facing her as he had an apologetic look. He lowered his hands slowly, sighing to himself as he looked at his sister. He cared for her, but like all his siblings he was terrible at showing that affection. "All I'm saying is ... Maybe you should try and take your mind off of things," he said.
"I'm not like you, I can't just go drown my sorrows in drugs, sex and alcohol," she said, her voice sounding more empty than before. She felt like she was at a breaking point. She was so lonely, and Elora hadn't even answered her calls. Perhaps her twin thought she was calling to ask about Andrew's sudden disappearance, but she felt like she really needed her sister right now. However that was not going to happen, and Raziela knew why. She was cruel, she had always been the meanest to her sister, purely because of the guilt she felt for what had happened to her.
"We might be different races, but we still share the same blood," he said in a calm manner. He narrowed his eyes a little, looking out at the cemetery. There weren't often a lot of people around here, but despite the neighborhood, the statues scattered around the grounds were quite beautiful and very popular with aspiring photographers. "Isn't that the fenix from a couple of weeks ago?" he asked, thinking he had a pretty good memory about them getting drunk, but frankly he wasn't sure if she had looked like that. Jasper was what you might call a scatter brain, remembering things in bits and pieces.
Raziela turned to look and sure enough, there that damned fenix was. What was she doing out here in this bad weather, was she trying to get sick? "Give me your cardigan," she said in a low murmur to her brother. "Razzie, it's my good one, I ..." - "Give it," she said, holding out her hand. The cambion groaned, pulling off his cardigan in a slight fit, huffing as he wrapped his naked arms around his body.
Raziela then approached the fenix. "What are you doing out here," she mumbled, handing the cardigan to Dahria, part of her hoping she would take it.
Back to top Go down
Dahria

Dahria

Full name : Dahria Emily Kimble
Quote : It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 12:46 pm

Her brother’s birthday had been coming up and she was nowhere near done with the gift she was intending to give him. A homemade scrapbook with pretty pictures of the scenery around them. She had been collecting pictures for months, but the book she had chosen also had a lot of pages to fill. She had everything from snapshots of the daily life in town, to more artistic pictures of murals and decorations. She had found out about the statues and hadnt even bothered to check the weather before she had gone. And it might not have rained at first and she might have made it without getting wet but she stopped along the way to take pictures of people going on with their lives.
She could feel the cold right into the bones of her fingers. But she kept thinking to herself that she just needed a few more pictures and then she could go home. The statues looked pretty with the slight rain making them darker and more prominent. She hadnt even noticed the empusa before she mumbled at her, offering a cardigan that Dahria could tell wasnt hers. She took it either way and put on before she looked at Raziela, looking a little confused but then she got this look in her eyes like she had to do something. “Step back a bit,” she said before she stepped back too and lifted her camera. She snapped a few shots before she lowered the camera and looked at her. “Sorry, it’s just. It was the perfect picture, and you look the part,” she said with a shrug, before she stopped her teeth from clattering. Her fingers were hurting at this point but the cold hadnt reached her core yet so she still had time. “I’m taking pictures for a book I’m making,” she explained, wrapping her arms around herself. The cardigan helped a lot. She tilted her head at the empusa, “Why are you here?” She asked, though she was already flipping through the possinle answers in her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 1:09 pm

Raziela wasn't good at this, she was terrible at interactions that might lead to an actual conversation, but part of her couldn't help it when it came to this fenix. Did all daemons secretly have some sort of fetish towards that race? She wondered it a bit as Dahria asked her to step back, making her frown, but doing as she said regardless. Last time they hadn't really ended on a good note, but the stress and loss and everything had piled on top of each other and the fenix had been the one to get hit by it all. Really it wasn't her fault, Raziela had acknowledged that, but it didn't change the fact of the matter; She owed her an apology. As the shutter clicked, she was a bit perplexed, however it didn't really show in her expression, it was more so a feeling she kept on the inside. A book? Raziela couldn't help herself from slightly emote, raising an eyebrow at the sentence alone. Had that also been a part of why the fenix had been out in South that night? Part of her still regretted the fact that she hadn't been able to scare her away. The question was promptly returned and she let her dark eyes wander around the cemetery.
"It's work related," she just said in a monotone voice. "But I'm off duty for now," she added, looking back at Dahria with a curious gleam in her eyes. If she had been a normal person she would've asked her out for a coffee, or perhaps asked to see the pictures, but she was just staring a bit at the tall woman in front of her. Well, everyone seemed to be taller than Raziela, but it was something she was rather used to, and not something she let others use as a way to intimidate her. "You shouldn't be out in the cold," she then said a bit harshly, but it actually came from a place of concern. Breathing out through her nose in a sigh, she looked at how Dahria was actively shaking and cold. Raziela started walking away, heading towards the living quarters not far from the cemetery itself.
"I have a place not far from here," she said, but she wasn't really clear in wether she wanted her to follow or not. Frankly Raziela didn't know what she wanted right now, because what Jasper had said was right. There was no-one telling her what to do or who to date, she had simply hung on to that belief to somehow keep Simeon alive. It seemed like she wasn't clear enough, stopping and turning around to look at the dark haired beauty. "I have a kettle," she said, as if it was a convincing suggestion that would make the fenix take the leap of faith. Then the empusa turned back around to continue her walk.
It wasn't a long walk, far from it, much like a small stroll before entering a surprisingly nice part of Southern District. Leading her in to what looked like an old factory building, she continued upwards some metal stairs until they reached the top floor. Opening a door to the makeshift apartment one was greeted with a fresh smell of plants of different sizes and breeds that contrasted well with the concrete aesthetic of the old factory. "I'll find you some clothes," she said in a monotone voice, walking in to a cut off section, separated by what could best be described as a wall of flowers.
Back to top Go down
Dahria

Dahria

Quote : It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:15 pm

She wasnt even surprised to hear that it was work related; Everything seemed to be when it came to Raziela. But she had actually missed that. The fact that the empusa never seemed to know how to strike a casual conversation. She raised an eyebrow at the scolding she got from her, smiling a little as she looked down at the cardigan she was wearing now. She raised an eyebrow as Raziela began to walk away, but from the way she spoke Dahria wasnt sure if she wanted her to come along or not; Could be that she was just doing some weird sort of flex.
But then she mentioned a kettle and Dahria scoffed as she shook her head and moved her feet to follow. She wrapped her arms around herself, walking as she tried not to seem too cold. She looked at the building before they entered, looking around as they progressed up to the apartment. She looked around and mimed an astonished wow as she looked around, stopping by the plants to inspect them. "Thank you," she said as she watched the empusa leave behind the wall of flowers. This place looked great, was it really her place? She wondered how she maintained the flowers' beauty, especially because she began to wonder whether she had more than one apartment. "Do you just have a place in every district?" She asked a little curiously but also impressed, walking over to a table to grab some paper-towels, grabbing a piece to dry her camera off. If the roll was broken, this would all have been for nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:59 pm

Raziela rummaged through a couple of drawers until she found something that might fit the tall fenix, returning with the clothes neatly folded and a towel as well. "Bathroom is through the other end, past the glass wall and then a left," she spoke, but if she knew the fenix well enough at this point, she would probably just start to strip right then and there. The curious question made her shrug, walking past her and over to a minimalistic kitchen, the cabinets a dark wooden color as she found items to make tea. "This is my home, if that's what you're asking," she simply said, filling the kettle with water before placing it on the stove and turning on the heat.
She stood for a bit, tapping her fingers against the dark marble on the kitchen counter before turning around to look at Dahria. Part of her had strangely missed her, and she couldn't really tell why. Raziela was normally cold and distant, but the fenix brought out some warmth in her, some that few people ever had seen. "Did you imagine a dungeon or something?" she asked with a raised brow, not sure if she was trying to be funny or not. "Perhaps a few chains hanging fro the ceiling with victims in them?"
Honestly her mood felt all over the place, Jasper's words ringing in her ears slightly, but she was trying to ignore them. She didn't want to admit that she actually liked being around Dahria, even from their brief interactions, she had found something in her - perhaps a spark, even though it was quite ironic describing a fenix that way. It also made her wonder if all fenix had this type of attitude, perhaps if they were hiding something very appealing to the daemon race.
The kettle was quick to start squeaking, blowing out air and whistling a nonsensical melody to let them know the water was done. Taking it off the heat, she poured the water in two mugs with teabags. "Sugar? Milk?" she asked casually before adding whatever Dahria preferred, walking over to hand her a mug before taking the wet clothes and leaving the room briefly. She threw the clothes in the dryer, letting it tumble and hopefully get the water out and returned to the fenix feeling quite calm. Grabbing her own mug she moved over to the seating area, sitting down in a large grey couch, looking briefly out the large windows to see the rain beginning to pour once more. "I've always liked the rain," she said in a relaxed voice, blowing a bit on her tea to cool it down. "It always feels cleansing."
Back to top Go down
Dahria

Dahria

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 9:32 pm

"Bathroom?" She asked as she grabbed the clothes and just as Raziela thought, she was standing where she stood as she began to change into the dry clothes, pulling out of her woolen shirt that fell to the floor with a thump. She could feel the clammy cold feeling linger on her skin and she shivered as she pulled the shirt over her head while she remained in her damp tank top. She was clearly surprised to hear that this was where the empusa lived. She might not have expected a dungeon or something weird, but just not... this. It was good to be wrong though, she liked how it looked here.
She picked up her wet clothes and placed them over the back of a chair, seeing that she didnt want to be rude and just leave her mess on the floor. "Both, please" she replied politely with a soft smile, running a hand through the damp mess she used to believe was decent hair. Now it was just all tangled up and she could already imagine the hours she had to spend on just brushing it through. She grabbed the mug as she thanked her and just took a long sip to feel the warmth fill her stomach. Unsure on where to go, she stood still as Raziela gathered her clothes and went once more. When she returned and went to the couch, Dahria followed and sat down with her mug between her hands. Most people would feel their skin burn, but Dahria found it rather soothing.
The mention of rain made her look away from the empusa and towards the windows where she saw the rain. The thought of being out there made her shiver slightly though she was being warmed up by both drink and fresh clothes. "Rain used to scare me.... Well.... All water did, actually" she said with a shrug before she looked back at Raziela. "But I see what you mean," she said with a smile, looking back at the window.
She corrected her posture and changed her position to sit on her knees while still holding her mug. She leaned her side onto the back of the couch and tilted her head a little at the empusa. "You didnt invite me back here because you felt bad about what happened, right?" she asked just to clarify. She wasnt really angry about what had happened, but she did admit that she had thought she wouldnt be seeing her again anytime soon, even if it had been a while. "'Cus I'm not angry about it," she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 9:55 pm

Raziela felt like rain brought so much nostalgia with it, just listening to it was as if she was transported back in time to a place where she was much happier. Sometimes it felt like those afternoons her and Elora had spent as children practicing on the piano, Andrew sitting still for once despite Jasper teasing him a bit. But worst of all she could remember Simeon and how happy he was when the music spread in the room. As children they had been very different, yet strangely they had carried so much of themselves into adulthood as well. She could feel the fenix adjust herself, and it brought her back to reality, blowing on her tea once more, taking a careful sip as to not burn her tongue. Despite her daemonic genes, Raziela did enjoy beverages, despite them being dull, she liked the heat and cold running down her throat. Her question made her turn to face the young woman, looking at her briefly before looking into her mug, the milk swirling a bit and not thoroughly mixed.
"I am not an unfair person, despite what you might've experienced in the house," she said, not sure where she was going, and simply just speaking what felt right in the moment. "Even though you don't bare a grudge for how I treated you, it doesn't make it right," - "I was hurt, I was angry and I didn't know how to deal with that except explode at you," she confessed, looking up at Dahria once more. Her face was still rather stoic, yet her eyes bore clear sign of remorse. Raziela didn't like showing emotions, but something in her felt like she owed the fenix to at least show something. Breathing out in a heavy sigh, she took another careful sip of the tea. It was still too hot, making her rub the burnt part of her tongue against the roof of her mouth as she thought about explaining more in depth what she meant.
"We all deal with loss differently, but my brother, Simeon, he was ... He was my everything," she confessed, frowning as she felt the emotions bubble inside her, even though she refused to show them outwardly. "And when I he died, it was like I died too ... I could feel it, I could feel his life slipping away and I could do nothing," she said, turning her eyes to the window, keeping her facade up. She didn't trust the fenix well enough to just let it go. She wasn't even sure if her siblings had actively seen her cry in years. "He was our oldest, the leader and one setting the rules for us - He helped us when we were down, he got us places to stay if we needed it and now it's like all of my siblings want to forget him."
Back to top Go down
Dahria

Dahria

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 10:23 pm

This was definitely a different setting than the one they had been in the first time they met. Dahria could almost sense some sort of change in the daemoness, at least it wasnt the annoyance and anger she had been met with before. The fact that she went as far as to recognize what she had done wrong caught the fenix completely by surprise but it was a good thing. She let her speak as she sipped to the warm drink, tilting her head a little. It felt like she had actually listened when Dahria had told her to come find her when she was ready to speak; Though it wasnt like she had planned to seek her out, Dahria knew it had been coincidental that they had met at the cemetery.
"It's not like I wasnt doing anything to aggravate you more, I was pushing buttons and probably got what I deserved," she said with a small smile, though her words were serious. Sure, the daemoness felt bad for behaving as she did, but Dahria had been bratty and partly pushy.
It was then the mention of her brother that made Dahria seem a bit more attentive. She looked down as Raziela spoke of her brother with a conflicted look in her eyes. She knew what it felt like to lose someone in a sense, but not them dying. A part of her thought her brother had been better off that way, but it was all just thoughts, he wasnt going to die anytime soon and served more as a reminder of what she had done wrong. "I'm sorry about your brother," she said sincerely, folding her lips as she thought it through. "But from what I've seen, even if I wasnt allowed. Have you guys ever... talked about your past?" she asked, thinking she was overstepping a little, but it was sincere wonder and worry. She looked down into her cup and sighed. "I dont know what all of you have been through, but Jasper made a pretty good impression," she said before she moved a little, her mouth opening like she had more to say but she swallowed her words and sighed, looking at Raziela. "Sorry, it's not my place," she then said as she shook her head like she wanted all she had said to be erased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 3:29 pm

Raziela didn't know if Dahria would've felt sorry for her brother if she had known him. He was ruthless at times, and he ruled over his responsibilities with an iron fist. But the empusa could do nothing but adore her now dead brother. All the things he had accomplished, the way he had ruled and had a straight plan - everything was something to admire. Then the fenix suggested something that made her frown, looking at her with a weird look. It seemed like the fenix felt uncomfortable with it as she started apologizing, making Raziela shake her head a little as well.
"I don't really think we want to think about what happened ... Besides I'm the last person any of them want to talk to, trust me," she said, breathing out in a faint sigh. Her siblings probably saw her as mean spirited, saw her as maybe worse than Simeon, but she was trying to honor him and his life. He couldn't just have died for nothing, that was what she kept telling herself.
"Did you get to read about me in that old book?" she then suddenly asked, not really changing the subject, but more so wanting to know how much she knew already. "Or did you just get to read about my brothers?" she then added, letting her know that Jasper had spoken to Andrew and gotten the information she needed. Pulling out the small necklace, she looked at the pendant. She had polished it up, making it look more like how she remembered it. Wearing the necklace around her neck had felt weird, mostly because she thought she had lost it forever. She could still remember the night she had lost it, she had begged to go back and look for it, but her handlers hadn't trusted her.
Back to top Go down
Dahria

Dahria

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 10:00 pm

She noticed how Raziela was also shaking her head, it made her feel a little more at ease. She frowned a little as she explained how her siblings wouldnt want to talk to her and for Dahria that sounded not too unlikely but still a little absurd. She wasnt judging her either way. She took another long sip of her warm drink, sighing with a smile over the warmth and not least the taste. She remembered all the times her mother used to bring her tea, especially when winter came along.
But then the empusa mentioned the book that Dahria clearly remembered stealing when she wasnt supposed to. Her eyes widened a little as she looked down into her half empty mug. "I-I-I," she stammered, looking up at Raziela before she frowned a little. The addition made her sigh, placing down her mug on the coffee table, fiddling with her fingers as she leaned back into the couch. "I didnt read any of it. I dont know daemonic..." she explained a little nervously, looking away for a second. "I wouldnt want some random daemon to translate either and then just go with the knowledge in that book, so... It's just been laying on my shelf to collect dust," she then said before she looked at the necklace. She looked back up at Raziela and shook her head, "I wasnt keeping it as some sort of leverage or blackmail," she assured her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 10:25 pm

"It's alright, I wasn't really counting on you knowing how to read it," she said, frowning because she had come to learn that the tiefling she was dealing with did understand it. She simply leaned back against the couch, not really saying much as she felt a little caught up in her mind. Raziela was not usually one to carry a conversation, but it just seemed so easy and effortless when it came to Dahria - perhaps they had both misjudged each other. "I might want the book back ... I'm planning something for my sister," she said, but she sounded more sad now. Taking a deep breath she scoffed at herself and how she was acting. If only her siblings could see her now they would start mocking her, telling her to cut the bullshit. However she was genuinely not looking forward to confronting her sister. "But I think I'm better off not overthinking it for now," she then seemed to conclude, not sure where she had been going with her words. She wanted someone that she could confide in, but trust was not just something that was built over a couple of hours. The empusa barely knew her, and yet she felt like she knew her - at least somewhat.
"What kind of book are you making?" she then asked. They were already on the topic of books, so why not jump to that instead. It seemed like a better option to keep the conversation more casual. Raziela hid the necklace and the subsequent pendant away under her shirt once more before taking another sip. Suddenly she felt herself wondering if the fenix was feeling warm enough, reaching over to place a hand on her hand, frowning as it felt a little cold. "Blanket" she mumbled, not really a suggestion, more of a statement. She got up from her spot, walking over to a basket and grabbing a fluffy blanket out of it. She returned short thereafter where she spread the fabric over the fenix. Why was she acting so nice? Perhaps because Dahria was letting her, giving her a chance to show that she wasn't as coldhearted as she might appear at first.
Back to top Go down
Dahria

Dahria

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:55 pm

She nodded as Raziela said she might want the book back. The fenix wouldnt mind returning it at all, it was just a sort of in the moment thing with the empusa’s brother that definitely had seemed like the type to play games. She still had that icky feeling inside of her from the memory of his stern expression. She nodded as Raziela wanted to change the topic, though she would have been more than ready to talk about whatever that she wanted to not overthink too much; maybe she could be helpful.
She looked down for a second as Raziela asked her about the book she was making. She sighed and looked up with a sad smile. “My little brother is turning 15 in a month. And he’s always wanted to see the world but with his condition, he wont really be able to,” she explained looking away towards the window as her eyes seemed to get a little sad. “So...” she said with a heavy sigh, clapping her hands gently on her lap, shrugging. “I wanted to help him explore without him having to go outside,” she explained before she looked at the empusa’s hand as it reached out.
Truth be told, the cold was really lingering, especially in her hands, but she knew that as long as her limbs were all that was cold, she would be fine. Even if it stung in her joints to move her fingers. She was surprised to see her leave and bring back a fluffy blanket that she placed over her. A soft chuckle left her lips, “Thank you very much,” she said sincerely, looking at the empusa before she tilted her head. “I’m glad you saw me at the cemetery,” she said with a gentle smile on her lips, though she was just containing how enthusiastic she was actually feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 1:08 am

Raziela felt relieved to change the subject, but seeing how Dahria seemed to turn a little sad wasn't exactly a nice turn of events. However listening, she found herself listening and genuinely caring. "What makes you think he can't travel the world?" she asked, only knowing very limited from what she had heard Jasper confess to knowing. "Sorry, I didn't mean to assume," she then added, frowning as she looked down. She took the final sip of her mug of tea, placing the empty cup on the table before she got up to grab the blanket.
Sitting down once more, she pulled her feet up under her, sitting quite comfortably as she felt the after effect of hearing Dahria chuckling running up and down her spine. She sounded so sweet. "Well you have a way of standing out," the empusa noted, shrugging lightly, but by no ways trying to say it was a bad thing. Raziela often found herself trying to blend in with her surroundings. Standing out meant getting noticed, and getting noticed hadn't been part of her training as a child. It was all about being a skilled chameleon. Out of sight.
"You want to hear something embarrassing?" she then asked, a small grin creeping up on her lips, chuckling a bit. "I don't think there's been a day since last time where I haven't thought of you ... Wondered what you were doing or what you might be thinking of," she confessed, shaking her head a little as she felt silly even saying it. Raziela was rarely showing happy emotions, smiling wasn't a part of her normal day, but around Dahria she felt somewhat giddy, or maybe just warmer in a way? It was weird, kind of off-putting yet also something that drew her in. Strange how someone so unfamiliar and a practical stranger provided her with a feeling of happiness.  
Back to top Go down
Dahria

Dahria

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:45 pm

It was nice to feel and see how Raziela was actively listening to her but the genuine question made a hurt expression flash in the fenix’s eyes. She diverted her gaze for a second as she sighed deeply but shook her head with the empusa as she began to apologize for assuming. “It’s okay,” she said with a serious expression before she fiddled a bit with her fingers. “When he got hurt, he was in the hospital for a long time. And with the brain damage he suffered, he developed a sort of stress induced epilepsy. Which means that too many impressions at once could break him, sort of like a overflodded system that needs to restart,” she tried to explain but she could hardly understand it herself.
This was definitely something else. She liked the different vibe that was going on. “Well it takes the right one to notice,” she said as she reached out for her mug on the coffee table, feeling how it was still a bit warm, she held it between her cold fingers. It was clearly a saying she had heard over and over from somewhere, a nostalgic smile spread on her lips when she realized herself.
She looked up at Raziela’s question, tilting her head curiously as she nodded for the empusa to go on. The way she smiled made her stomach twist a little and she really liked that feeling. The confession too made her feel this nausiating happy feeling as she tried to drown it with a last sip from the warm mug. “Well mostly, I was thinking of you,” she confessed before she drummed her fingers against the mug, folding her lips for a second. “If I was ever going to see you again, if you hated my guts or felt happy that I was gone,” she chuckled. She placed the mug back on the coffee table and rubbed her hands a little together. They were still feeling sort of cold, but she wasnt surprised. “Did you really mean it? When you said you’d follow any order... even being with someone you wouldnt like?” She asked a little more serious as it had been on her mind a lot lately; well ever since it was said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 3:28 pm

Raziela didn't know that the poor guy also had a mental disability, only that he was confined in some way, and her thought had been mostly caught on the fact it must've been a wheelchair or something. However hearing the fenix speak openly about it made her nod, looking down as she thought she understood, but probably wouldn't ever fully. It sounded like a very delicate matter, something that it seemed the fenix also struggled with. If Raziela had been more considerate, she would've reached over and taken her hand, show support, but she didn't. Mostly because it didn't feel natural to her.

Hearing how Dahria had also thought of her, made her feel a warmth spread inside of her, trying her best to remain stoic, though she couldn't hide the smile she still had on her face. It was subtle, but it was definitely there. Scoffing softly at the mention of the empusa actually hating her, she shrugged a little. However the conversation once again turned more serious, making her sigh quietly at the question at hand. "It's a complicated matter," Raziela confessed, looking at Dahria as to not hide away what she was about to say. "I want to make my Order proud, I want to sacrifice everything for my kind, even if they wouldn't do that for me ... Because I know that Bael has not given up on us yet - I know that he is waiting for us to reach our greatest potential," she said. It was clear she was passionate about her beliefs, wanting to do what she could for her creator, even if it seemed like he had lost interest in them. "Ever since I was a little girl, I've never been able to look at males and find them attractive ... I dreamt of having a wife, coming home to her and just live in bliss, but growing up you start to realize that life cannot be lived fully without a bit of sacrifice," she said, swallowing as she looked down. She found a lot of shame in actually liking women, even though it technically wasn't frowned upon. It was more a fact of the expectation to have a family.
Adjusting herself a bit, it was clear she didn't feel as comfortable as before, but it was nice to talk about it. "Jasper is the only one that knows in my family ... Everyone else always assumed otherwise," she said, swallowing as she shook her head. "I like women, I like how they think and feel and how it is just to be around them; But I cannot make biological children with a woman," she said, looking up at Dahria. Her eyes a bit blank, but it was mainly from hiding away her true emotions about this matter.
Back to top Go down
Dahria

Dahria

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 7:32 pm

She listened and nodded, folding her lips as she wasnt sure what to think of what she was thinking of all this. But then she started talking about her preferences, making Dahria nod as she could easily relate to that. She had experimented and tried to find her place in the wide world, but it took her backing out of an encounter with a male that she was certain of how she felt when it came to love. "Well, my parents doesnt know," she just said with a soft chuckle. "Or my mom might have an idea, there was this thing that happened when I was little with a fellow classmate and a closet," she quickly added, frowning as she snickered at the thought.
She then got a little serious as she looked at the empusa and swallowed hard. "I really like you Raziela," she said a little nervously, reaching out to carefully place her hand on top of hers. "I know I'm making this a make it or break it-situation, but I couldnt imagine going back home without getting that off my chest," she said rather apologetic, biting her lower lip as she awaited her reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:05 am

Raziela felt some sort of kinship with Dahria in a way. They both seemed genuine with one another, and it felt like a safe space to simply open up. It also helped that she was in a familiar surrounding to her, her home where she spent most of her days off.
Then came the hammer on the nail, and Raziela looked down at the fenix' confession, looking at her hand. She wanted to get angry, yell at her that she shouldn't be going after a despicable daemon like herself, but alas she just couldn't do anything but focus on how cold the fenix felt. Looking at her after her sort of apology, she was still silent, however she adjusted herself in her seat. Should she ask her to leave? It was the most plausible thing to do, or maybe explain all of the fucked up things that she had done. However her body moved on it's own, moving her free hand up to cup the young woman's cheek before pulling her in to a gentle kiss. There was some eagerness to her behavior, but she wasn't trying to force anything. It was as if her body had finally given in and would let the empusa feel something.
"I like you too," she mumbled before kissing her once more. This was reckless, and it could hurt both of them so much in the long run, but gods be damned she didn't care right now.
Back to top Go down
Dahria

Dahria

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 9:39 pm

She had expected a firm “Leave”-type of reaction, but she could at least have some peace in the fact that she mustered up her courage and admitted it. But then the empusa moved and cupped her cheek and she felt the pull before their lips connected. She froze in her own surprise, looking at Raziela with utter bewilderment as her heart seemed to pick up a pace. The mumble made her whimper happily as she seemed to be able to breathe again, wrapping her arms around the other female as she greeted her lips like nothing else. Her heart was racing and she felt that warmth inside of her spread out to the tip of her fingers, seemingly making her feel warmer than ever. She pushed the other female down as she crawled over her, kissing her lips tenderly while her hands made sure to caress her sides, but also being rather respectful as to not just grope her right then and there. Kissing was more than enough to start off with. “Say it again,” she begged, kissing the empusa in smaller but many cute little kisses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 10:34 am

The small whimper, made chills run up and down her spine, making her smile as she kissed her once more. It was such a foreign feeling, but it made warmth spread all over as the fenix pushed her back and crawling over her. Raziela's own hands moved up Dahria's back, reaching her hair and moaning at the feeling of the long semi-wet strands of hair she was greeted with.
Her begging sent vibrations straight to her stomach as she opened her eyes to look at the fenix above her. The small kisses made her smile, a little chuckle even managing to break out from her chest. "Say what?" she replied almost innocently, moving her legs up a bit, having her thigh placed in between the fenix' legs. Moving her leg further up, she grinned as she put some pressure on her groin. "Use your words," she whispered almost as a demand, her free hand moving from her hair to her chest, grabbing softly at the material separating them.
Back to top Go down
Dahria

Dahria

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 2:36 am

The soft moan sent shivers down her spine as she looked at the empusa with nothing but endearing eyes. She had to hear her say those 3 words again, she just had to. Maybe like had been an understatement, seeing this side of the other female definitely made her feel like she was in love. “The...” she started but then she felt her leg move up, making her tense up a little. She bit her lip and sighed deeply at the whisper, groaning softly at the pressure. “Tell me you like me again,” she begged softly, drawing in a trembling breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:37 pm

Raziela smiled a bit devilish, looking at the fenix above her. Even if she was on top, the daemon had ways of keeping and staying the dominant. She rarely gave up any sort of control, even if she trusted someone it meant nothing. Feeling her seemingly like the pressure, a small growl escaped the daemoness' lips, grinding her teeth slightly as she watched her fall over her words before the sound of her begging voice made her eyes turn more vulnerable. "I like you, Dahria," she whispered sweetly, pulling her down, kissing her softly, moving her thigh against her nether region. "I like you too much," she mumbled, squeezing her breast gently, wanting to feel all of her, yet not spoil the moment of innocence.
"Stay the night" she whispered in a hushed voice, she didn't need to do anything she didn't wanted, but Raziela also felt too compelled as to not keep the fenix for longer. "I'll cook you dinner, tell you stupid stories ... Just stay," she whispered softly, kissing the fenix from her lips and down to her neck, suckling sweetly on her pulse. Gods, she was cold, but the daemoness was hellbent on making her warm if that was the last thing she did.
Back to top Go down
Dahria

Dahria

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:34 pm

She didnt mind if the empusa wanted to be in control, in fact she liked that. She wouldnt say she was much of a submissive person, but she could bend a few rules if that was what Raziela wanted. The thigh grinding her made her moan softly under her breath, the whisper sending soft tingles down her spine. Her mumbling and the squeeze on her breast made her grit her teeth a little, how she wanted to just pull off all of their clothes and just go to town.
“Of course,” she replied, placing a hand against her cheek. She hadnt even needed to try and convince her, hadnt she already showed so many times that she wanted to be here with her? She returned the kiss in a soft manner, stretching her neck as she felt her kisses move down. She grasped at the fabric of the couch as she sucked her skin, biting her lip a little. She knew it would take a lot to bruise her skin, but god how she hoped she would before the night was over. “But I’ll hold you onto your words now that you so kindly offered,” she teased her with a smile, feeling her core tense up a little. It was definitely arousing to the fenix that they were fooling around like this, but she didnt just want to jump right into things, “You know, I heard that skin to skin warms pretty well,” she pondered, sending the empusa a gleeful smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 10:26 am

Raziela chuckled softly as Dahria said she would hold her accountable for such promises, but it just made that warm feeling spread inside her even more. Frankly, she felt a little taken aback, and as she spoke about skin to skin, she just felt like she needed a break. This was different from the casual hook ups that Raziela was familiar with. This was a little scary. "How about dinner? Warm food helps," she said, indicating she wasn't sure how far to take it yet.
Gesturing for Dahria to get off, she sat up, running a hand through her hair to calm herself down. "Alright, cooking, how about soup?" she said, getting to her feet as she walked over to the kitchen, still visible as it was part of the living room. Finding a pan and a pot she placed them on the stove, before digging in to her fridge. Pulling out fresh vegetables and potatoes she started with boiling the potatoes as they were already peeled. "I don't cook for other's often, so I don't know if this will be something for your tastebuds," she said in an almost apologetic voice. Frowning she looked down as she started chopping up celery and carrots. "We daemon's taste things different, mostly because we weren't meant to eat this type of food ... With the whole souls thing," she explained, putting the celery and carrots in with the potatoes, letting it simmer.
Back to top Go down
Dahria

Dahria

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 3:20 am

She could understand that the empusa needed a break, smiling softly as she suggested dinner. It was a bit odd to be offered dinner by someone who didnt really eat it. She got off of her at the gesture and wrapped the blanket back around herself to keep warm. It was helping but she definitely hated how hard it was to get warm once she had gotten cold. "Hmmm, soup is okay, just not tomato soup, I dont really like that one. Tomatoes make my stomach hurt from all the acid," she remarked, turning to look at the other female in the kitchen. A soft smile was over her lips as she just looked at her. "Have you cooked for others before?" she asked quite curiously. She listened to her explanation and placed an elbow on the armrest to rest her head in her hand. "Yeah the soul thing. I dont really get why you need souls? Is your body like so different from mine?" she asked, because she couldnt find heads or tails in it. What could it be that a soul could contain that a daemon needed more than food. It was just peculiar to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 10:47 pm

Raziela took notice of her choices of words; Nothing acidic then. Not that it mattered much to the daemoness as she probably wouldn't eat the meal regardless. She was focusing on cooking just cutting vegetables in calm cuts, frowning a bit at the question. "An empusa needs to fit in to any situation, so we learn a lot of skills to achieve that ... But no, I haven't cooked someone a meal like this before," she confirmed. Her hand movements were smooth, finding a pot to brown some onions and garlic to add some flavor and strength to the soup itself.
The question about daemons made her shrug, stopping her chopping as she looked at the fenix with a thoughtful expression. "Well the stories go that Bael wanted to outsmart his sister," she said, smiling a bit to herself as she hadn't spoken about these old stories for so long, but she didn't know if Dahria knew of them. "His sister had created light beings with wings and lightness in their hearts, but Bael would not settle for something dull compared to his sister's creation," she explained, stirring the onions around as she turned on the fan. Taking a deep breath she chuckled to herself. "Bael created not only a dangerous creature, but also one that survived off of the lives, the very essence of another being - now that was his greatest achievement: His armies did not need rations when they could feast on their victims," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cemetery connection   Cemetery connection Empty

Back to top Go down

Cemetery connection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Churchill :: Southern District :: Churchill Cemetery-
Jump to: