See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information
World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2020
Season | Winter
Month | February
Upcoming Holiday:
None
<News> The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
January - 2020

General information
We are stoked to see new people have joined, and as a result we are working hard at making Kaleidoscope a better place. Over the coming month some changes might appear, but fear not, the lore and races already in …

Comments: 0
<News> Kaleidoscope is OPEN!
The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:41 pm by bels
Kaleidoscope is OPEN!
November - 2019

General information
A little late on the welcome, but this is the official notice that we're more than ready to take in newcomers. We have been working hard on setting up this page since last thursday and it's quite rewarding to know that we've managed …

Comments: 0

The stages of grief [cw/tw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Xander

Xander

Full name : Xander Elior Fayre

The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:37 pm

He could sense she felt a little surprised, kissing her soft skin gently as he entered her, he wasn't in for just a random satisfaction, he wanted her to feel that he had come to care for her. That the attraction went deeper than physical. Her words about being impaled made him halter his movements for a while, letting her adjust, only continuing when she seemed ready to take more of him. As she seemed to start moving he couldn't help but moan softly, feeling her find how she moved the best didn't bother him. In fact it excited him slightly, knowing she was looking for the way it would feel best for her. Her words made him chuckle as he moaned, looking at her with tender eyes. Bedroom eyes, his mother had called it. The look only your lover was allowed to see. "I'll never beg for mercy, I'll beg for you," he whispered as she started to move slowly. His hand on her hip loosened it's grip, moving around to her butt to take a nice firm grip of her butt cheek, however he didn't intervene with her movements. Actually he felt like he was at that stage of combustion once more, moaning as he pulled her face down to his, kissing her lips as he moaned again. The was tender love if he knew any, feeling her tremble with every movement. It was hard to say who was at who's mercy, as they both seemed to succumb to this connection they now had. "Be mine," he pleaded. "Please Ai-dee, be mine," he begged as he moaned again, leaning down to tend to her breasts. His lips pinching around her nipple gently, his tongue licking around her areola with utmost precision. He wanted her to know that he had accepted her. In his eyes she didn't need any counsel to tell her wether she belonged in the seraphim circles, because she was already a part of it in his eyes. He couldn't find anything bad in her, only a pure heart longing to love and be loved in return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aiden

Aiden

Full name : Aiden Sammie Saldena (ASS)

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 11:12 pm

She shuddered under his whisper as she returned those tender eyes with such vulnerability. She knew by then that she was feeling something stronger, something that had been allowed to blossom in peace while they were busy fighting urges and tension. Her movements were slow and gentle, like she was sat on a saddle and followed the flow of the movement - Except that there was no horse and she was in complete charge of the rhythmn. She grew more confident in her movements as she seemed to ease into them, just feeling him fill her up inside. She had been so eager and desperate for this connection and now she was savouring it, not just by satisfying the physical need but the need in her mind to feel his intimacy against her. He pulled her down for a kiss and she complied, moaning in muffles as she tried to her best ability to return his kiss. She listened to his beg and she curled her toes at how he made her feel so wanted. “Yes, yes... Yes I’ll be yours,” she moaned as she looked at him with the same tender eyes he had given her before. She squirmed softly against his member, pressing him a little deeper inside of her as he tended to her breast, making her moan a little loud. “I’m only yours,” she whimpered with delight, digging her nails into his chest as she curled her toes. She was sure she could crumble any second, but she wouldnt stop and deny them both this wonderful bliss. “Fill me up and defile me with you.. then you know I’m only yours,” she moaned in a pleading tone while she felt herself tense a little around him at her own words, but she wouldnt allow herself to reach her high yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

Xander

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 11:31 pm

She complied, making his heart flutter as she moved once more, this time he felt himself enter her deeper, making a deep moan escape his lips. He knew he couldn't last much longer, but how he wanted to. He would want her forever if it wasn't for the fact that they would need to sleep and eat as well. He liked how she whimpered, how she gave in to him but when she asked him to defile her he shook his head, clicking his tongue gently. His hands moved to cup her face, continuing his small movements against her ripples. "I could never defile you," he whispered. He wanted her to know he didn't look at this as something unclean. This was something holy in a way, sharing this connection and feeling her so deep that his body trembled with pleasure. He was holding back a bit before he shot his hip forward, entering her as deep as she had seemed to want him. "I'll be with you, treat you with tender tender love and feel my heart be purified by it," he whispered against her lips, moaning louder now as he shot his hips forward again, feeling how her walls trembled. How close he was to giving in was clear, but he needed to make this known to her. "Instead, I'll relieve both of us," he whispered, his voiced strained as he could feel himself so close that he might explode if he didn't give in. "And fill you up with a promise," he whispered, his voice breaking as he gave in. An almost animalistic roar came from his lips as he felt himself release in to her, gasping and panting for air as he wrapped his arms around her, hiding his face in her chest as he felt dizzy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aiden

Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 4:58 am

She stopped for a bit as she looked at him rather confused as he started shaking his head and click his teeth. Then she felt him cup her face and move against her, making her moan softly under her breath as she listened to his whisper. She had always viewed the act as something unclean, seeing that most seraphim refered to her as taint-blooded due to her peculiar mix. But she was listening to him, waiting for his move. As he shot his hips forward, she pressed softly against him as she moaned with delight so present in her tone. She really hadnt have anyone make her sound like this, not like the him. The way he worked her, his whisper against her lips, she couldnt even keep her eyes open and all she really could do was just hold onto him and moan at the feeling he was giving her. His whispers were wonderful, adding to the build up in her core that she was struggling to keep in place, not wanting to let loose and stop this feeling. But it was no use, as his voice broke and released himself, she dug her nails rather hard into his skin as she curled her toes, feeling her body tense as they both let in their highs, replying to his roar with her own sweet moan of relief. Her breath was gone as her heart pounded so hard in her chest she could hear it faintly. She moved her arms around him as he hid his face in her chest, gasping for air as she touched his light hair so carefully, feeling herself so tenderly tense around him in the small aftershocks that reminded her of what they had just done. She moved her head down to kiss his hair. "No one could ever make me feel like you do," she mumbled rather seriously in his hair.
"No one has ever really looked at me like you do," she said as she lifted her face, groaning softly as she didnt want to move and have him leave her body. "I've needed someone who would notice me," she then admitted in a more somber tone as she felt her eyes sting a little. But she was just happy, smiling as she tried to blink it away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

Xander

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 10:32 am

As soon as he gave in, he felt her do too, making the whole ordeal that more pleasurable. His mind was foggy, his body trembling slightly as he hid his face in her chest. He could feel her wrap her arms around him, but his body was not quite ready to feel it fully yet. Hearing her mumble he frowned, because he had a hard time believing that. He sat with his arms wrapped around her, coming down from his high, yet he still felt in bliss. He leaned away from her chest, looking up at her as she spoke, groaning slightly at his overstimulated member still being inside her. His hands were gently stroking her back, looking at her with tender eyes as she spoke. "Then they missed out on how wonderful you are," he whispered, feeling his heart ache for her. He had always been accepted, always been seen as a part of the seraphim circles. And he knew that he wanted her to be part of it too, leaning up to kiss her lips gently. "And I'll make them all see, see how lovely and amazing you are," he whispered, feeling his breath halter for a second. He tried catching his breath again, a faint smile on his lips as he looked at her. The fog was slowly disappearing from his mind, making him see her clearer, feel how she was so close to him still. He smiled at her, genuinely happy for the first time in weeks. "But I probably won't like them seeing you like this," he whispered in a vulnerable voice, placing a hand against her cheek, looking at the lovely glow her skin had. No, he would be heartbroken if anyone but him were to see her like this after what he had felt in their connection. He didn't want to move, he wanted to stay right here, breathing in her sweet scent that mixed with her pheromones. He grunted slightly, his member giving off a last throb, making his jaw clench at how sensitive he was, especially seeing as he was still inside her. "We'll need to move," he mumbled, however he didn't really want to, even though he had to. He looked at her, helping her off of him before laying down next to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close, hiding his face in har brown locks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aiden

Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 11:49 am

She hadnt been lying when she said that she had needed someone to notice her and in a sense she was quite shocked over the fact that he was the one to do so in the midst of his hurting. She just knew he had a bigger heart than he believed. His words made her chuckle softly as she listened to his sweet whispers while she just watched him, stroking his face while her heart fluttered with warm emotion. She returned his smile but her smile was filled with love for the feeling he gave her and him. His vulnerable whisper made her lean her face closer to his as she kissed his lips carefully, small sweet pecks, “This is only for you,” she assured him in a low tone placing a hand over his before leaning a little into his hand. She liked this little tender moment where their hearts were calming down from all the action and now they spoke freely with emotions.
She chuckled at his grunt, feeling a little sorry for keeping him like this, but she knew they had to untangle. She noddef at his mumble and made a small sigh, “I’ll miss you,” she teased him with a kiss to his forehead before she let him help her off him, for them to lie down and him to pull her close. She blushed a little as she felt his seed inside of her, wrapping her arms around him with a soft exhale. She was quiet for a while, just feeling his skin with her hand as she brushed his back and drew small circles while she was staring up into the ceiling. She frowned a little and pinched her lips shortly. “Do you think this was meant to happen? Like... Do you think the gods had decided for us to find together like this?” She thought out loud, feeling it was an odd question, but she had always wondered about fate and whether it was real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

Xander

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 2:18 pm

He felt the dizziness and the fogginess was slowly retrieving back to where it came from. He enjoyed laying here with her, feeling her fingers draw against his skin. Feeling her close in another way, not to mention stroking his hands up and down her curves in slow movements. He just remained silent, closing his eyes as he took in the sensation of her in his arms. It felt fulfilling in a way, to know that she was someone he cared for. As she started to speak he opened one eye, looking at her, and he couldn't help but smile, closing his eyes again as he kissed her cheek. "The gods work in ways we can't understand, but I think it was meant to be," he whispered, kissing her all over her face in small gentle pecks as he spoke. "The gods are often very clear when you have done something out of line, and I've seen no lightning strikes or buildings crashing," he said, his voice tender as he pulled her in to a tight hug, resting his cheek against hers. Kissing her earlobe gently he chuckled before pulling away slightly to look at her face. "But I have felt a sense of love, a feeling that filled me up, not simply because of lust and need, but something deeper," he said, smiling at her as he looked at her soft features. He leaned closer to her again, kissing her full lips, sighing against her lips. "And it makes me believe that I was made for you," he said gently. He wasn't possessive, actually he would rather give himself away to her willingly. He felt like she held his heart even after such a short time. Perhaps it was the circumstances that made it so their feelings had blossomed this fast, but he knew that if things were different, he would have wandered the whole world of Gambion until he found her. "Without you appearing in my life when I needed it the most, I think I would've succumbed to self pity and sadness," he said, his eyes a little more serious as he almost couldn't handle thinking of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aiden

Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 4:10 am

She wasnt sure what answer she was hoping for, because at some point, she didnt like the idea of the gods being the sole factor in deciding whether they'd be together or not. And on the other hand, if the gods had decided it, it would mean in some way that they would have crossed ways under any circumstance and not just the sorrowful one they had met at like this. She chuckled as he kissed her all over her face, listening to his sweet whisper. She liked this, just lying here with him, listening him to explain what he knew and thought. "Yet," she remarked to his words about lightning and godly anger, pushing herself closer to him as he pulled her tight. How could she ever want someone else when he was this perfect for her? She looked at him with tender eyes that bore some sort of vulnerability to them.
She could recognize the words he spoke as he spoke of what he felt. She had felt the same, in a way that had scared her a little at first, that she had pushed away with thoughts that he was hurting and her pursuing these unknown feelings would have been taking advantage of him. She leaned closer as he kissed her lips, sighing in relief almost as he did. "You couldnt be. I'm half of what your kind hates," she said in a soft voice to not shoot his words down, though she did want to believe he was made for her. The thought warmed her heart.
His last words she couldnt disagree with completely. But she wouldnt say that it had just been a two-way street and he hadnt done anything for her. "You would have made it," she whispered with a small smile, touching his cheek gently. "You're stronger than you think you are," she added before she pushed herself a little closer to him, placing her elbow above her to rest her head in her hand while she looked at him. "It must be hard to not realize how wonderful you truly are," she said with nothing but love in her voice as her finger gently traced his face, "I'll make it my mission to open your eyes," she chuckled as she kissed his chin, though she was serious.
She then realized by seeing it in the corner of her eye that they still had the food on the table, "The food will get cold," she whispered, poking his nose before she pushed herself up, making a soft groan before she gasped. She felt something trickle down her leg, pinching her lips as she looked at him with worried eyes, "Can you check if they put in some paper towels?" she urged him, feeling herself blush a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

Xander

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 11:55 am

He sighed at her words, knowing where she was coming from. However race didn't matter right now. Not when he felt his heart beat so happily, having her close. He couldn't help but groan whenever she pressed herself closer, wanting already to be with her again. Wanting feel her insides and feel how warm she had been. "Give yourself some credit, it's not every day I rely on someone else," he said with a smile, kissing her sweetly. He chuckled as she declared her mission from now on; to open his eyes and make him see his own potential. He enjoyed being with her, having her keep on pressing herself closer even though they were already this close. It just made him feel good, feel wanted. He closed his eyes, smiling as she kissed his chin, just hoping that this sort of intimacy would continue. As she mentioned the food, he couldn't help but chuckling a bit, opening his eyes to see her poking his nose. As she sat up and gasped he looked worried. He didn't think he had hurt her, but he sat up rather fast, looking at her, but when she asked for paper towels he couldn't help but chuckle a bit, shaking his head. "Paper towels doesn't sound too nice," he said in a gentle tone, placing a hand against her cheek before moving to his feet. Moving out to the bathroom he found a small towel, running it under the hot water before wringing it out so it was simply damp. He came back rather quickly, sitting down at her legs he looked at her with a gentle smile before he looked to the area he needed to focus on. Dragging the damp cloth along her leg he smiled gently, removing his seed with extreme tender touches. His breathing a little heavy as he saw what they had managed to do together, biting his lower lip but he got her cleaned up pretty well. "There we go," he almost whispered, kissing her now clean thigh. "Let's get something to eat," he mumbled against her skin, looking at her as he moved away once more. He was going to throw the towel in the washer, then return to put on at least his sweatpants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aiden

Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 4:07 pm

She got a little confused as he shook his head and spoke of paper towels not being good. She bit her lip a little and looked down, feeling herself blush more at the feeling she felt with his seed slowly leaving her body. She didnt want to stain the covers she had placed over the pillow but he came back just in time. She just watched him as he turned his eyes to her nether region, opening her mouth slightly. He started cleaning her and she made a soft whimper at the feeling of warmth from the damp cloth. She just kept her eyes on him, feeling like she could throw herself over him and be ready for round two. But it would just have delayed their eating and gotten their food cold. She sighed when he finished up, smiling sweetly at him, “Thank you,” she said with a faint moan to follow at the contact between his lips and her thigh. “You’re right,” she agreed a little breathless.
He moved away and as he got up to get rid of the towel, she slid back into her underwear and grabbed her shirt, though she had eyed his. Though the oversize on him would be like her wearing a tent. She wouldnt have minded but she didnt want to risk getting food all over it. She slipped into her own shirt and smiled at him as he returned.
She packed out the food, happy that most of it was still warm. She explained the different packages havinng a different dish as she picked one with rice and mushrooms that she knew she’d like. She grabbed a fork and dug in before she smiled at him and led it to his lips, “I may like the soup, but fried mushrooms are truly the elders gift to mankind,” she said with a chuckle, biting her lip a little to wait for his reaction if he had accepted the food she had offered him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

Xander

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 8:00 pm

As he got in to his sweatpants he sat down cross-legged, looking as she unpacked, however out the corner of his eye he kept close watch of her. She looked so lovely, just sitting there with her hair a little messy. It was just a constant reminder of what they had been doing. However he did turn his attention to the food as she explained the different dishes. He felt a little lost, and besides cataloguing the different dishes as more descriptive ones, he just sat there. Looking as he was wondering what he wanted to try first, however as she spoke about mushrooms he turned his face towards her. She was already offering him a bite, smiling a little goofy, he placed his lips around the fork, taking his time to place the food in his mouth. He kept his eye contact with her, feeling his chest heave a little. The taste was amazing, making him hum as he enjoyed the taste. "It really is good," he agreed, smiling at her. He chuckled slightly, placing a hand on her cheek, looking at her rather tenderly. He just wanted a brief second to take her in as how she looked was beyond beautiful. Then he turned his attention back to the food, grabbing some different stuff, eating calmly, sighing as it felt good to finally get some food in to his system. He mostly tried something new for each bite, speaking casually with her like they always did. Mostly he just stole looks at her. "I ... I meant what I said," he said, frowning a bit as he smiled looking at her. He chuckled a bit, placing a hand on her bare thigh, caressing her soft skin. "I want you to be mine," he said, looking almost apologetic at her. He hadn't wished to plead with her as he had when they were connected, but he also knew that it was something that would make him nervous speaking about. "Not... In a possessive way of course, I just want to be with you," he said, not knowing if he needed to clarify.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aiden

Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 9:01 pm

She just watched him with anticipating eyes as she awaited his judgement of the food she had fed him. For some reason she wanted him to like it just as much as she did. It was probably just that it was because she didnt want to give him something he wouldnt like. So when he seemed to like it, a bright smile fell on her lips while she dug in again to this time feed it to herself. She relished the taste with a soft groan before shaking her head, “It really is,” she agreed before looking at him again. She noticed how he was looking at her and it made her raise her eyebrow slightly, lifting her hand to guard her mouth to save him the view of the food in her mouth, “You need to eat too,” she urged him with a chuckle, looking at the box in her hand before she ate some more. It wouldnt be as good as a soul, but it just felt amazing to eat.
She could have eaten the while delivery by herself but she was making sure that he could have whatever he wanted, switching out dishes as they spoke casually like they always did. It was a nice feeling, sitting here with all these meals. She noticed his slight stammer as she was looking for a new box to eat from, turning her head to look at him with curious eyes. “Hmm?” She hummed. She let him explain rather than guess, though she had an idea of where this was going. When he said he wanted her to be his, she made a soft smile while placing her hand over his.
She could feel her heart beat a little faster and her mind a little giddy from the thought of only being with him. She didnt mind that at all. She lifted a hand to shush him gently on the lips as he kept trying to explain, shaking her head before touching his cheek. “I’m already yours,” she assured him before she leaned in to kiss his lips gently, “So if you’ll have me, I’d like to be your girlfriend,” she added with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

Xander

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 9:20 pm

He felt breathless, feeling her hand against his lips made him stop speaking. He looked at her, feeling a little afraid that she was going to tell him he was stupid. They had both proclaimed they liked each other, but was that enough? Was what they had felt mere minutes ago real to her as well? Then she put his mind to rest, assuring him that she had already given herself to him, making him smile as she kissed him ever so gently. He felt a bit in trance by her kiss, pouting a bit as she pulled away to speak once more. Her words making him smile brighter. "Then you'll be my girlfriend, if I can be your boyfriend," he purred, leaning against her, kissing her. He couldn't help it, it was like his body had gotten more strength, leaning over her until she was laying on her back as he kissed her down her stomach. "I want you," he whispered against her neck. This was a different kind of turn on, the fact that he belonged to someone. He pressed against her, moaning softly. "And I'll make sure you'll always feel wanted with me," he said in a tender tone, looking away to look her in the eye. Kissing her nose, then lips, then neck he continued to move downwards, believing that nothing could change what they were now.

//LET US CRY IN UNITY - OUT <33//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The stages of grief [cw/tw]   The stages of grief [cw/tw] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The stages of grief [cw/tw]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Raleska :: Ancient temples-
Jump to: