See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information
World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2020
Season | Winter
Month | February
Upcoming Holiday:
Week of Love
<News> The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
Lore: The Royal Family EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
January - 2020

General information
We are stoked to see new people have joined, and as a result we are working hard at making Kaleidoscope a better place. Over the coming month some changes might appear, but fear not, the lore and races already in …

Comments: 0
<News> Kaleidoscope is OPEN!
Lore: The Royal Family EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:41 pm by bels
Kaleidoscope is OPEN!
November - 2019

General information
A little late on the welcome, but this is the official notice that we're more than ready to take in newcomers. We have been working hard on setting up this page since last thursday and it's quite rewarding to know that we've managed …

Comments: 0

Lore: The Royal Family

Go down 
Andy
Admin
Andy

Lore: The Royal Family Empty
PostSubject: Lore: The Royal Family   Lore: The Royal Family EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 5:34 pm

Lore: The Royal Family 2ec67575814dee1d3c9f4652ac65b13a
The Royal Family
Peace, prosperity and kindness

General information
- The royal family have been in power since 100 AH.
- The name of the family is Nereida and consists mainly of mythicals, however they are known to marry with other races, however only a mythical can sit on the throne.
- They are formally known as the royal family of the kingdom of Kaleidoscope and the Red Isle.

Current rulers
- King - [Not claimed]
- Queen - [Not claimed]
- Crown prince/princess - [Not claimed]

Their responsibilities
- The duties of the monarchs and their immediate family are undertaking various official, ceremonial, diplomatic and representational duties.
- While most of society runs smoothly, it is only because behind the scenes the royals keep it as such.
- They have many advisors, and some responsibilities are given to smaller branches, as to not overburden the monarch.

Family tree
- Coming soon

The titles
- Having a royal title is only for those currently ruling or for those directly in line.
- When a monarch dies, a mourning period begins, lasting up to a month, before the coronation of the next monarch. This way the title is passed on, as well as the burden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://kaleidoscope.forumotion.eu

Lore: The Royal Family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: General Information :: Lore-
Jump to: