Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Busy nights EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Busy nights EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Busy nights EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Busy nights EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Busy nights EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Busy nights

Go down 
Margot

Margot

Full name : Margot Heath

Busy nights Empty
PostSubject: Busy nights   Busy nights EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 9:01 am

Outfit
For @Osiris
______

Another evening at work, and tonight the whole restaurant was buzzing with life. As always she was wearing her black and red uniform, one her boss seemed to enjoy watching her in, but the skirt kept riding up her thighs. She of course kept adjusting it, but no matter what she did it would rise up again later. Ian had tonight off, but she could really have used another set of hands. Her boss as always were talking loudly at one of the tables that was reserved for him and his friends. Or at least she guessed that they were his friends, but she wouldn't know for sure.
"Order up! Keep it moving!" a husky male sound rang from the small window that separated the restaurant and the kitchen. Kassia was quick to move out, grabbing the orders and handing it to the tables that it was for. Who really enjoyed their cooking? Not her at least, but people seemed to come anyways. The bar was full as always, and walking up there she started cleaning some glasses, serving up some beers to the usual costumers that were seated there. "I love me a redhead," a drunkard said, leaning over the counter, raising his eyebrows up and down as if he was flirting. "Oh, really? And I love the smell of freshly brushed teeth, but we can't all get what we want it seems," she replied in a polite tone with a cute smile on her lips. The drunkard leaned back, laughing loudly and slamming his beer in to the counter. "A feisty one!" he laughed, chugging down more beer, and Kassia simply rolled her eyes as she continued to serve up drinks.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Full name : Osiris Akylas Hosaros
Quote : "Ace beats king"

Busy nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy nights   Busy nights EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 4:24 pm

[url=https://nextluxury.com/wp-content/uploads/mens-chic-casual-wear-style-designs.jpg]Outfit[url]

It had been a few years now since he last saw his familiy, he had been living his life on his own, taking one day at a time. This day was not any, new in that regard, other than his feet took him to a place he had never been before as he got in, the bell ringed as he moved up towards the bar. He then sat down at the table. As he looked around, he could not help but smile when he heard, a drunk man talk to her to redhead, there was serving him. He then looked over at her and, when he finally would get his attention his eyes would then meet her, as he send her a charming smile, "i want a double whisky think you can handle that."

He said in a playful voice to Kassia, as he study her going around and serving people with drinks. He then would light up a smoke, as he would wait for her to come back to him for a drink, he quickly reliaze that her clothes was not something she would have, picked herself, because of how she always keept adjusting it. When She finally would serve it, he would talk to her, so he maybe could get her name.

"So whats your name, since calling you redhead might not, be the best way, to get to know you." He said in a cooky voice, before he then would take a big mouthfull of his drink
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

Busy nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy nights   Busy nights EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 5:09 pm

Kassia noticed the guy as he sat down, catching his eye as he sent her a charming smile. She returned with a nod as he placed his order, grabbing a shot glass along with a flask of whiskey. It wasn't exactly the expensive kind, but it was perhaps the best spirit on their menu. Pouring for him she looked up at him as he asked what her name was, making her scoff and roll her eyes in a circle. "Kassia," she said in a confident manner, placing a hand on her hip as she looked at the guy. He was far from bad looking, but it looked like he knew that himself, seeing as he kept himself pretty well groomed. Turning her head a little to the side, she poured him another drink as he finished it, biting her lower lip as she turned her gaze out to the crowd of the restaurant. She almost couldn't wait to get home and just get this uniform off, however she still had an hour or so left before she got off.
One of the usuals lifted his hand, waving at Kassia by the counter and that was her cue. "Just a minute," she excused herself, placing the bottle back on  the shelf before walking over to the waving costumer. While he was paying, he was not afraid to suggest things to the redheaded young woman, how he wanted her to come home with him and do indecent things. Kassia simply chuckled, shaking her head. Each night another person tried to take her with them home, but it hadn't really worked. Some nights it had been on the edge of creepy, so she had called a friend to come pick her up in the late nights she worked. Returning to the counter, she opened the cash register, placing in the money from the costumer before tending to the bar again. She looked at the guy who had asked for her name, and curiosity got the best of her.
"What about you stranger? Seeing as you know my name now, what may I call you?" she asked in a cheeky voice.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Busy nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy nights   Busy nights EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 10:40 pm

When he got her name, he could not help but chuckle, “beautiful name, yet very simple.” He complimented her in a charming voice, before he leaned himself back, on the chair he then took and empty his drink as she gave him a new one. He then followed her with his eyes, as she place her hand on the hip, he could somehow, sense that she was very confident in her own look, and it seemed like she did not enjoy the outfit she had, on but he would not comment on it. He then followed her with his eyes as she went over to give the new person a drink, he could not stop himself from enjoying the view as she, walked over to the place.

Osiris eyes looked in the meantime, around the bar. It was not a bar he where use to, then again he did come from a wealthy family and, had never really had to work before his parents kicked him out, luckily for him he had a great education and had a lot of options when it came to fantastic jobs.

He had become and actor and model and was living the life, it always felt like he missed something but what it was, he could never place it. When she came back and asked for his name with a cheeky voice. “Well I am called Mysteries stranger but you can call me Osiris.” He said in a teasing way, as he looked at her and started. “So was wondering, would you maybe show me around, in this place of the city, never been at this part, and a beautiful woman like you, would be perfect to show me around.” He said in a cooky voice, as he took another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

Busy nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy nights   Busy nights EmptySun Mar 01, 2020 10:34 pm

"I don't know, mysterious stranger sounds a lot sexier in my head," she teased him lightly, but did note his name down mentally. She tended to the bar activities, cleaning glasses and serving up drinks to the others seated there. She was rather good at her job, even though she had only been at it for a couple of weeks. People were starting to take notice of her, but she didn't really know if it was a good or a bad thing. Only time would tell, she thought. As he looked at her, his drink in his hand, she raised a brow at him. His suggestion made her scoff, rolling her eyes a little. "You don't have to beat around the bush, if you wanna fuck you can just tell me," she chuckled, not thinking too much about it. It was almost on a daily basis that the guys would hit on her, promising her everything under the sun if she went with them home. Leaning over the desk, she placed an elbow on the flat surface, looking at Osiris with a challenging twinkle in her eyes. "Although code words are kinda cute, but I wasn't expecting it from a guy like you," she teased him. She wasn't afraid of flirting, mostly because she never took it seriously. Whatever a guy asked her or said to her while she was at work wouldn't really matter much. She knew where she stood, and flirting was almost written in to her contract. Leaning back once more she grabbed the bottle, ready to poor another drink for him.
"Besides, you look like one of those fancy people that only wants a pretty little housewife they can cheat on with their badly paid secretary," she said, raising her brow at him, showing she was clearly teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Busy nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy nights   Busy nights EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 11:10 am

When she reacted on his flirt, he could not help himself, then she started to say, that if he wanted to fuck he could just say, it he had not thought she was going to be that direct. But he kind of liked it when she came back to him leaned in over the table and talked to him again, he raised his eyebrow, a little bit playful before he answered her question. “Well I am full of surprises, Kassia you would be surprise about what kind of man I am.” He said in a cheeky voice, before he looked at her again when she commented on the thing about he maybe just wanted a pretty house wife, he could not help himself from a little chuckle. He then looked at her again as he made a gesture for another drink, this was a little fun to play with, “would that be so bad if you where the secretary, “ he added in a cooky voice, before he winked at her with his right eye.

“So is it and option you wanne think about, until you get off, who knows maybe the night will bring some fucking.” He said in a cooky voice he, was having fun with it, only reason he said fucking now, was because she had thrown it on the table. He then made a gesture to her, before he looked around, “and would it not be better enjoey your night when you get of with me compared to the other people who has been hitting on you.” He whispered in teasing voice, “I will even let you be in control.” He said a bit cooky. Before he leaned back, and took another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

Busy nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy nights   Busy nights EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 4:48 pm

//Out, as I'm changing the character Razz//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Busy nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy nights   Busy nights Empty

Back to top Go down

Busy nights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District :: The Lunar Restaurant-
Jump to: