Posts : 76
Join date : 2019-10-31
|Subject: Guide: Holidays Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:19 am|| |
⌈Celebrations and days off gives a fresh breath of air⌋
- Here is a list of the holidays and special occasions of Gambion.
- Please note that more can be added if needed be.
- Be mindful that this is a rough guide, dates might change depending on the year, for example if the 1st of Rumejis (September) is on a Isaeday (Sunday), the first day of school will be moved forward to the following day.
- 1st: The first day of the year is a national holiday
- 10th to 16th: The Week of Love, celebrated by giving gifts to those you adore, or simply confessing an interest in someone. This week is known as a very popular week to get married in.
- 5th: Celebration day, a day where people tend to the temples and meet up with family. This is a national holiday.
- 1st to 10th: Study days, intense study days for students where they prepare for exams.
- 20th to 31st: Summer holidays, mostly held by students.
- 1st to 31st: Summer holidays, mostly held by students.
- 1st: First day of school, the students go back to school after their summer holidays.
- 30th to 31st: Tending days or Halloween, usually days reserved for tending the cemetery of ones family. A national holiday.
- 1st: Day of the Dead, a day where children go out and trick or treat. It's connected to the tending days, and are part of the national holiday.
- 20th to 26th: Solstice or Christmas, is a holiday where families gather. A national holiday.