Posts : 84
Join date : 2019-10-31
|Subject: Rules: General rules Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:55 am|| |
General rulesGeneral information
⌈Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist⌋
- Rules are set in place to make the whole RP experience more fair and well rounded.
- Failing to abide by these rules could potentially end in an IP ban, however we like to solve issues before they become massive problems.
- If you see any breaking the rules, feel free to report to the admins, even if you are unsure of wether any rules have been broken.
Making a character
- You can start RP'ing once an Admin has given your character color. Though if it does happen that a week or more should pass and you haven't heard from us, you can start roleplaying. But keep in mind that an admin can ask you to change certain things on your profile that may affect your play.
- Certain criteria's needs to be met for your character to receive it's color, you can see them in Getting color.
- You are allowed to register with your character's full name as your username, but keep in mind that it's better to keep it short. So if your characters name is Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Osas, it would be better for everyone if you shorten it to Uvu Osas.
- Though most prefer to have realistic FC's, we can allow drawn faces as long as they appear realistic. This is RP meant for a realistic setting, which means that anime FC's don't really fit in.
- Please refrain from hoarding FC's. It's unfair to your fellow RP'ers that may have a brilliant outline of a character that they can't go through with, because someone is holding onto the FC that they want.
- An Admin can remove your claim if your profile is kept untouched for a month.
- Please refrain from using a FC where the person IRL has stated that they do not wish to have their images used in such a way.
- Please refrain from using a FC of a minor, or anyone under the age of sixteen.
- Please check the Faceclaim list before sending a claim to an admin.
Content and trigger warning
- To make sure that you and other players are safe, we like to see that explicit content will be marked in the title with either a content warning or a trigger warning.
- CW (content warning) and TW (trigger warning) are there to protect those whom might not wish to see or read explicit content, so please be mindful of your fellow RP'ers.
- TW is used when the following occurs in a topic: Rape, minors in inapropriate situations (like a flashback of abuse), abuse of any kind, selfharm, traumas.
- CW is used when the following occurs in a topic: Explicit sexual behavior, violence, blood, torture as well as anything that does not fit under TW.
- If you are unsure wether to use CW or TW in a title, you can opt to place both.
- Placing CW and or TW in the title also means that the topic starter must place in the topic start what the content and or trigger warning is about, for example cw: guns and violence or tw: abusive parents.
- Please remember that your topic partner has to agree with you before you move on to something that is deemed CW or TW.
Having more than one character
- It is allowed to have more than one character, but please be mindful of the fact that the website cannot use the same e-mail twice.
- There are ways of getting around this, and as long as the e-mail you put in looks like an e-mail, it accepts it.
- Being active means posting to the site, not just logging in to your account, however we allow a small loophole here.
- We understand that creativity is fluid, and that it can come in waves, therefor we allow that you simply post from one of your character's each month.
- If you would like to take advantage of this loophole, please register under Claims: Who's who.
- If you happen to be inactive for more than a month, your face claim will be removed and opened up to a new player.
- If you know you are going to be inactive for more than a month, you can post in OOC Absence. As long as your OOC Absence post is updated, you will be able to keep your face claim.
Powerplay, invincibility and omniscient
- Don't ever assume to take control over someone else's character, unless you have your partners permission.
- Keep in mind that not many would want to RP with a character that can survive anything. Keep in mind that certain things will affect your character. Both physically and emotionally. We're RP'ing as people, not robots that can just power through any hardship without flaws.
- We prefer to keep the scales even when it comes to strengths and weaknesses. Consider what would be on your character's scale.
- Knowing about a character is not possible unless a certain relation is established, for example your character cannot know their favorite color if they have just met.
- Spamming is strictly forbidden, but how do we define spam?
- Spam is defined as being rapid posting to the same topic over a short amount of time. For example if poster XYZ keeps posting the same image in one post, and not actively replying to what is going on in the topic.
- Spam IS NOT the same as mass posting, where you answer many topics at once. Some people like to write a lot of different answers before posting, and that is completely alright.
Harassment and bullying
- Any type of harassment and bullying OOC is strictly forbidden, and will result in a permanent IP ban.
- These types of behaviors are frowned upon. This is a place for creativity, not a place for malevolence.