Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
They had it coming - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
They had it coming - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
They had it coming - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
They had it coming - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
They had it coming - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

They had it coming

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

They had it coming - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 9:13 pm

Romeo whined softly at the reminder of getting some rest. He wished he could stay awake all night with him. He wanted to hear him talk of their family, hear how things could turn out for them. But the more he wanted to protest, the heavier his eyelids got. Eden had completely exhausted him, and he felt how sleep slowly embraced him as he drifted off in his husband's arms.
He had wished for a peaceful sleep, but sadly it wouldn't be so. The nightmares revolved mainly about the twins and how they were going to split his family apart. How they were going to harm Amelia and torture Eden. He woke up suddenly, drenched in sweat as he sat up, something he did regret as he hadn't healed fully yet. Eden and him had been a bit rough, and he felt that now in his tired haze. "Eden," he muttered, searching for his love, needing to know that he was alright before he could even pretend to get more rest.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 12:55 am

Eden kissed him softly the side of his head, muttering a sweet sleep well as he felt how Romeo’s body slowly but surely drifted off. The lycan was stubborn but sleep would always win. Not that Eden knew what that was like. The vampyre did doze off, but he would never be able to fully sleep. Before he got too sluggish, he got up and went to smoke. He hadnt realized how Romeo was moving in his sleep before he returned inside. He sat down on the bed, looking at the lycan with worry before he suddenly sat up. “Careful.” He reminded him, grabbing the hand that was reaching out. He squeezed it softly, sighing to himself as he used his other hand to feel the lycan’s face. “Did you have a bad dream?” He could almost feel it on his skin from how damp it was with warm sweat.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 9:00 am

The touch of the cold hand against his own warm made him feel more at ease. He managed to lay down again, his body still aching and trying to heal properly. "Amelia .. is Amelia alright? Eden .. are you hurt?" He muttered still in a tired haze. He wasn't really sure if he was dreaming or if he was awake, all he knew was that he needed his family to be alright. The stress of knowing that the things they had worked so hard for could be removed from them in the blink of an eye wasn't comforting in the slightest. He touched along Eden's arm, feeling his could skin and strong muscles. There was a need to make sure he was fine, and once he felt it as deep as his powers could penetrate his body started to relax more.
"I'm sorry," he panted softly, closing his eyes as he was still fighting sleep, but now that Eden was there he felt safe again. He felt his lover close enough so that he could protect him if it came down to it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 12:26 am

Romeo did sound like he was maybe still dreaming, and Eden worried what it could have been. “Amelia is fine.” He assured him softly. Their daughter was safely sleeping, where she had been put to bed. Eden didnt even have to check because he had kept tabs on any sounds in the house while Romeo had been sleeping. “I’m not hurt.” He assured him but he would get to feel that too. Not that Eden knew how thoroughly he was searching for the reassurance.
The apology made Eden shake his head. He didnt think Romeo could be at fault for a bad dream. “Can you tell me about it? I want to help ease your mind.” He said, softly squeezing the lycan’s skin on his back, loosely massaging him to get him to relax. “Was I hurt in your dream?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 4:57 pm

The assurance as well as what he felt was at least making him relax and lay down again. His body was still so tired, but Eden being there made everything better somehow. The lycan muttered something intelligible before looking at his husband and seemingly realizing he hadn't made much sense. "You were just calling for me .. but .. every time you spoke I could feel the pain you were going through .. Amelia she .. oh gods, Amelia." His eyes started to water, but it was clear that it was more or less his worst nightmare. Losing his daughter and husband in the most horrific way that he couldn't even recount it out loud in fear that it might turn into reality.
Romeo was normally not one to have a lot of nightmares, well, unless something was going on. He had been stressing a lot in regards to Eden and wanting to meet his demands, but he also had to be there for Amelia. Not to mention work and everything on top of that with his mental health. It was no wonder that he was starting to feel burnt out. "Please don't go .. I need you." His voice was slurred, but it was clear he needed the comfort that only Eden could give him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 5:16 pm

Eden wanted to help his husband the best way he could, but he had to know what he was dealing with. Was it death? Was it something else? Was anyone involved? Romeo spoke and Eden didnt hide that he barely understood a thing of what was said. Even his supernatural hearing couldnt decipher the mumbles of a tired and distressed lycan. As Romeo finally began speaking, Eden frowned, humming as he noticed the tears and how Romeo couldnt finish his sentence. "It's alright, it's alright my love." he cooed him softly, kissing his forehead, squeezing him a little closer.
He held him close, though the urge to go check on Amelia did arrive now that Romeo's dream had been so awful. It was better to be safe than sorry? Romeo's slurred plea however didnt go unheard. "I would never leave you." he assured him. Drawing in a deep breath, he thought for a moment. "How about we clean up a little and bring Amelia in here? So you know that she's safe?" He suggested. But it was up to Romeo. It was maybe good to redirect his mind a little.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 5:47 pm

Eden was good at comforting. Despite the vampyre perhaps never having needed to comfort anyone before the lycan in the same degree, everything he said and did was making the lycan relax. The notion of cleaning up made him nod, though he wasn't really sure he could stand up on his own. "I'm going to need some help," he admitted in a weak tone. Getting up was fine, but every step he shook, feeling how tired his body was and how well used it had been. Not that he was angry about it. Frankly it brought him a lot of pride. But right now he needed to get cleaned off while Eden handled changing the bedsheets and duvet covers.
He used a wet cloth to clean himself off with, his hands shaking a bit though he wasn't really in pain. He was just really tired. Returning to bed he put on his comfort shirt before crashing on the soft mattress. He just wanted his family close now. He wanted to wrap his arms around both his husband and his daughter and know that they were safe and within reach.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 5:55 pm

Romeo nodded and Eden smiled, kissing his temple. He let go so Romeo could get up but soon it was made clear that their evening accomplishment had rendered the lycan a little helpless. It was somehow just comforting to Eden. Like a sign that they had really done something to enforce their love. He helped him up, making sure he was stable, either close to a table or sitting down, within the reach of something that could help him clean, before the vampyre went to handle the bedsheets.
It was easy to change and when he was done, he made sure to clean up a little as well. Just making sure that any remains of their lovemaking would stay just for them. He changed clothes too and threw everything in the laundry basket, before he saw Romeo crash on the bed. He scoffed softly, heading to Amelia’s room before gently picking her up, making sure not to rustle or disturb her too much.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 7:09 pm

The little lycan whimpered slightly as she got lifted out of her warm bed, but as soon as she was placed down by Romeo she quickly snuggled up to him. His heat was enough to make her stop fussing and Romeo looked to his husband. He wanted him here as well. No. He needed him. They were a family. A family that might soon enough grow bigger and bigger. By the gods he wanted all of the children that they could, but right now he was happy there was only one besides his husband in the bed. Romeo kissed the top of her dark hair, wrapping an arm under her and pulling her close while his other reached for Eden.
Romeo soon enough found his peace, falling into a calm slumber that aided his body greatly in healing and recuperate from their escapades. Safe to say, the lycan felt comforted by the presence of his family to just let go of worries and sleep.

//out <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

They had it coming
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: