Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Dirty errands [tw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 9:52 pm

The vampyre turned his head, looking at the seraph with glazed eyes. It was clear that the guy was in a bad shape, but he clearly didn't care about the life of a random woman. But he couldn't deny his need and attraction to the sweet blood of the seraph. Stumbling forward before Ava grabbed the vampyre, frowning as it ripped open her wounds on her hands. She was shaking a little from the pain but she managed to push the vampyre away from the seraph, grabbing the stranger's arm. Her body was not really handling the pain in her hands well, however she held out her palm towards the vampyre in a more threatening manner. She didn't like using her powers like this, and frankly she thought it would show more of her than was good for those around her. The vampyre, a little stunned, looked in confusion at the two, frowning as he scoffed. "I don't want to hurt you, please leave," she said to the vampyre, her voice a little weak from the pain she felt in her hands. However it seemed like the vampyre was in so much of a daze that he seemed to fall over himself, making Ava's face turn more worried. She didn't like seeing people suffer, not even those who wanted to hurt others, however if the vampyre was to hurt her, she would have a hard time fulfilling her master's wish.
The vampyre looked at the seraph, hissing before retreating. Ava lowered her arm, her body still shaking, and the gauze clearly showing red spots from the fresh blood. Letting go of the seraph's arm, she grabbed her book, clutching it tighter to her chest before her body gave up, passing out.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

Full name : Fred

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:22 pm

Connor really wasnt the type of guy who enjoyed going into fights but he could also get rough if it was truly needed of him. As a seraph against a vampyre, sometimes words just wouldnt cut it and Connor knew how they seemed to like the pure blood in his veins. So while he was preparing in his mind to fend for keeping his blood inside his body, he noticed how the female seemed to get inbetween them to shield him from the vampyre. A small frown was over his brows as he couldnt understand what was going on, though when the vampyre made his leave, he blinked a few times. He was just about to question what had happened when the woman passed out.
He called his mother and made her come and pick them up, he wouldnt just leave her alone in an alley when she had somehow saved him and her hands indicated that something had happened to her. Leona didnt really ask any questions but he explained it shortly either way. He brought her home where he laid her on the couch, looking at her bindings for a moment before he decided to change them for her. He sat down and just waited for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 9:35 pm

Ava was out like a light for the whole trip. Someone could've smuggled her across the boarder, and she wouldn't have noticed. However as she slowly awoke, she felt her eyes lazily move around before focussing on some white curtains, looking at the white fabric moving in the breeze. Feeling herself dizzy, she closed her eyes before she remembered what had happened, opening her eyes and sitting up rather fast. She was shaking a little from shock, looking around the room before she noticed the seraph from earlier. Blinking a few times she felt herself a little off guard, staring at him before she remembered that he was probably uncomfortable with her looking like that at him. "What happened?" she whispered to herself, looking down at her hands. She saw the fresh gauze, feeling how nicely they were wound and then her eyes widened. "My book," she whispered, stumbling out of bed to look for it, but all she did was fall to her knees. Her body was exhausted. The many hours of work combined with the use of her magic that night was taking it's toll on her.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 5:59 pm

He thought that it would have been weird if he had just kept sitting there and wait for her to wake up from whatever had happened to her, so he had sat down by his desk and started working on some homework that he would have done, had she not been here. When he heard her begin to wake, he turned around and looked at her with worried eyes, tilting his heda a little. "You fell after the vampyre left," he explained. But then she suddenly seemed scared or surprised and as she stumbled out of bed, he got up to go and help her up. "It's in my bag, the book you had," he said before he picked up his bag to get her her book. "What's happened to your hands?" he then asked, though he wasnt sure if it was his place to ask, which he seemed to realize once the words had left his mouth. "If you dont mind me asking..." he added quickly and nervously, crossing his arms a little to nervously fiddle with his elbow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 8:52 am

Ava felt him help her up, sitting on the bed now, but just being helped made her feel weird. He found her book, and she took it carefully, as if it was the most valuable thing she had ever owned. It felt like it at least. It was a small reminder of the generosity her master had had so much of in the past. It had been like a small vision of how it used to be, and it gave her hope. The seraph dragged her out of her thoughts, looking at her hands as he asked about them. She hesitated, and she guessed that was why his addition came. Swallowing she closed her eyes, thinking it through. "I have a tendency to want other's happiness before my own ... I guess I just hurt myself this time around," she said, not really wanting to go in to details about it. She knew what she did for Marius could make her labeled as crazy or unstable, but she had been so ingrained with the thought that his happiness was all she needed. "Thank you for not leaving me in that alley," she said, opening her eyes, however her gaze didn't meet the seraph's. She looked at her book once more, letting one of her fingers trace the golden letters. She didn't really know how to handle herself out and about just alone. "My ... My name is Ava," she said.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 11:14 pm

He did notice how she was being so careful, somehow it just seemed to make him worry about where she had come from to be like this. The book seemed like nothing more than a personal belonging, but he wasnt going to judge her for being protective of it. Her explanation made him frown a little but he wasnt going to pry. Obviously from how she was so careful, there was some meaning to what she was saying.
He shook his head when she thanked him, "I should be thanking you for saving me from being bitten," he remarked. He had found it quite natural to at least repay her somehow by making sure she wasnt waking up alone in an alley. He looked away as she didnt seem to like eyecontact, or so he thought. He sighed to himself and scratched his neck a little as he sought for something to say. He was quite awkward in that regard. So it was nice that she seemed to know what to say. "I'm Connor," he said right after her introduction. He looked at her hands again and sighed quietly, drumming his fingers against his thigh subconsciously, before he sat down next to her and looked out into the room for a bit. "Do you read a lot?" he asked a little quiet and unsure, just wanting something to talk about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 12:02 am

Ava felt a little nervous still, however having the book in her hands made her more calm. She knew she would feel better once she had rested for a bit, but what she wanted most was just to go home and get that rest. As he spoke about him needing to thank her, she shook her head, but she didn't argue further, mostly because it had been stupid of her to defend him. Not that she regretted it, but she should've kept to herself like she usually did. She kept her eyes low, looking at her book and just trying not to make things difficult for herself. His question made a faint smile appear on her lips. "Yes, I am quite fond of reading - Mostly fiction, not so much facts," she said, feeling a little foolish. She knew she could've spent the many years here on Gambion studying and learning more, but she liked to hide away in a book. Even if it was the same she had read over and over, she would always find a way to emerge herself. "I've just gotten this book today ... A gift," she said, feeling a little sadness show in her face, but she was quick to hide it behind a smile.
"Do you want me to leave?" she asked a little suddenly, but she couldn't quite tell if she was being a nuisance or annoying in any other regard just sitting here on his bed.  
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:28 am

He listened intently as she spoke about books, wrinkling his nose in a thoughtful expression as he thought of it. Maybe he was a bit of the opposite, focusing more on facts and knowledge rather than fiction. Though he didnt judge her for what she liked. "I dont think I've read any fiction books for the last ten years," he said before he made a small sigh. He looked at her book as she spoke of it, to then look at her face. He didnt really see the sadness because she smiled when he looked up.
Her sudden question made him feel a little odd. "N-no. You can stay... If you want to," he clarified a little awkward, before he smiled. "As I said before, you saved me. So the least I can do is offer you a meal or something else," he added with a trying smile. He didnt really mind that she wasnt looking at him, but looking at her, he found her quite beautiful and that was a little weird. He wasnt often looking for that in people, but it was hard to miss when he was sitting next to her. "... If you dont mind it," he added once again, scratching his neck a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 12:40 pm

Ava smiled a bit as he said she could stay until she felt a little better. She knew she couldn't stay for the night, she needed to return so she could work tomorrow morning. She had a perfect attendance in her thousand of years of working for Marius, and she didn't plan on changing that now. As he suggested she could get something to eat she placed a hand over her stomach. Even after so many years she had a hard time feeling when she needed food. This human body had always felt a little strange. "Food sounds nice," she said, but she knew she was a little too weak to walk yet, sighing softly. She could feel his gaze on her, and she felt a little nervous. Did he know what she was? Or was he just freaked out by how strange she looked?
"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked suddenly, feeling like she just needed to know. She wouldn't get angry, she just wanted to know if he was looking for something. Maybe he recognized her from somewhere or perhaps he just found her so weird that he couldn't look away.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 2:45 am

"Looking at you like what?" he asked a little puzzled, looking away because he worried that he was weirding her out. He looked down at his lap for a second before he blew a few raspberries, sighing shortly and then shaking his head, "I wasnt trying to make you feel uncomfortable." he clarified, pinching his lips a little together.
"So um... Awkwardness aside, what were you doing outside... Before the vampyre?" he asked to change the subject to something they could converse about. He was quite curious about her, because he didnt think he had seen her ever. The northern district may be that big, but everyone knew everyone and with her beauty, he would definitely have remembered seeing her around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 1:00 pm

"It's alright, people tend to stare," she said, not thinking further about it. It was just something she was used to, she was just curious as to why people did it. Mostly she presumed it was because of how strange she looked. Perhaps that was his reasoning as well.
His question made her close her eyes. "I was just walking and reading ... It's my day off, so I thought it was a nice day just to be out and about for a while," she said, not knowing if it sounded strange. It was rare that she even went outside the mansion alone, and now she had gone and gotten herself involved in his life. [color=#786B61]"I wanted to go to the park, I like it there," she said. Was that silly? That she wasn't going out to meet friends or anything of that sorts?
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2020 3:29 am

“I promise not to stare too much,” he said in a concerned tone, just wanting her not to feel uncomfortable in his presence. But then he listened to her explain her schedule before meeting the vampyre, even though a part of him had thought that she knew the guy. She didnt seem like one who had been about to fall victim to a vampyre’s bloodlust, she was so calm compared to the usual screaming and panicking other victims. Even now she was barely affected by it.
“The park is always nice. I go there sometimes with my sisters,” he explained, before he frowned a little when he realized he had called his cousin’s daughter his sister. He shook the thought from his head and sighed silently. “I used to have a day job, but as soon as school got harder, I had to quit to focus on my studies.” He explained with a short shrug. He wanted to ask about her job, but somehow he wasnt sure what he would expect with the information he had gathered in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2020 12:10 pm

Ava flashed a brief smile as he said he would try not to stare. It was very nice of him to be so considerate when in reality he didn't have to. He was a stranger who had already helped her more than anyone else in this world. Well besides Marius, but perhaps she was rather biased about that. She sat on the bed, her feet dangling a bit off the edge as she looked around the room as she spoke.
His reply made her nod, listening to him speak was comforting in a way, like she could lay back and listen to his voice until the sun was setting. However she looked at him, smiling softly at him as she placed a hand on his. Her skin was warm, soft to the touch and her movement gentle. "You have siblings? Oh I miss mine," she said, her eyes twinkling like a million stars. The thought of the cluster made her joyous. "It's been so long since I've spoken to mine ... Work takes up a lot of time, but I do see them on occasion," she said.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 4:29 am

Feeling her hand on his was a different feeling. He was used to when Saoirse did it, but this wasnt her, it was another person’s hand. “I see. I wouldnt know what to do if I wasnt close to my fanily, so I couldnt know how you feel about not seeing yours that often” he said, before he seemed to realize something. He got up from the bed and went to his table to pick something up. He went back to her to hand her her phone. “While you were.... gone....? some guy called. He didnt sound happy when I answered and he simply asked for you, and when I explained what had happened, he asked for my name?” He explained with a curious expression. It had probably been over the line to answer her phone for her, but she would be able to see how many times the guy had called before Connor picked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:44 am

Ava smiled, of course he wouldn't understand, but it was alright. She had chosen this life, and it meant that she couldn't see her family. It was just how it was going to be. As he got up, her eyes followed his movements, looking at her phone as he handed it to her. Her heart started beating faster, because she already knew who he had spoken to. Only one person had her number, and it was the one who had given her the phone. Swallowing, she looked at him with worry. "Did you give him your name?" she asked before looking at her screen. All those missed calls. She breathed out, closing her eyes as she felt a tremble run down her body. He was going to punish her. He was going to punish this nice seraph. "Would you mind stepping out while ... While I call him back?" she asked. She didn't want Connor to listen to what she might have to endure, he was too sweet to hear that.
If he did as she had asked, she picked up her phone, calling Marius and placing her phone to her ear. If he picked up, she could feel her eyes get wet. "Master," she greeted him in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 1:27 am

"Well yeah," he replied with a shrug, not thinking it was that big of a deal. The guy had maybe sounded a bit too refined, like when you could hear that the person you spoke with was quite old - It was just something with the accent, or the tone of voice. He didnt linger on the thought as Ava requested to be alone as she made her phonecall. "Uh, y-yeah. I'll be in the kitchen... doing... something," he said, speaking as he got up before he made his leave, going to the kitchen to just stare at some fruits.
Back to top Go down
Deacon

Deacon

Full name : Deacon Wadesworth Grant

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 1:38 am

"Ms. Castor," he greeted her coldly over the phone. Just by the tone of his voice, she would know exactly that it was matching the expression on his face. He drew in a deep sigh. "I dont know why you're wasting my time by calling me when you should really just be on your way home," he simply said before he hung up the phone. He was not in the mood for phone talks, which wasnt a good sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 12:20 pm

Ava swallowed as she heard his stern greeting. He didn't even have to say anything, she already knew what awaited her once she returned. He hung up, and she felt her eyes water. She had made her master upset once more, and she wanted to cry, but how could she be so selfish? She got up from the bed, gathering her bag and book as she went out in to the hallway, seeing Connor in the kitchen she hesitated. Why did she hesitate? She knew where her place was, but she went out to him anyways, looking at him with sad eyes. "You've been very kind to me ... But I have to leave now," she said in a saddened voice, keeping her gaze down. It was easier not to look in to his eyes, just bid her farewell before leaving, but why did she hope that he would stop her?
Before he could answer she was out the door, hurrying home to the large mansion, and luckily it wasn't far. Stepping through the gates she felt her heart in her throat, and stepping in to the mansion itself she was greeted by some of the servants. Some looked horrified, knowing just what awaited her, and she placed her items in the hand of one of the men that would take it all to her room. Then she went to his room, knocking and only entering if he gave permission. If he did give her permission she would step in, her eyes on the ground and her whole demeanor very submissive. What was he going to do? Flay her perhaps? Strip her down and humiliate her before the staff? A small shiver ran down her back. "Master," she whispered, but the tone of her voice wasn't pleading. It was showing that she was already hurting from having him get upset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty errands [tw]   Dirty errands [tw] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirty errands [tw]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: The Pipes :: Abandoned Stations-
Jump to: