Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
A sweet date, what could go wrong? EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
A sweet date, what could go wrong? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
A sweet date, what could go wrong? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
A sweet date, what could go wrong? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
A sweet date, what could go wrong? EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

A sweet date, what could go wrong?

Go down 
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

A sweet date, what could go wrong? Empty
PostSubject: A sweet date, what could go wrong?   A sweet date, what could go wrong? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 11:46 am

For my lovely @T.J
~~~~~~

Things had calmed down a bit, Tyler had healed almost perfectly, except for a few lingering effects the beating had left on his body. Maddie had been in her head, busy figuring out how she wanted to explain everything to mama Lorraine. It seemed like Tyler had noticed, of course he had, and somehow managed to drag her out to the Faith Gardens. While she normally was all about living in the moment, she couldn't help but worry right now. She didn't want him to feel trapped, that he had no way out if mama Lorraine ordered his change. Looking at him, however, made her still heart feel like it was beating like crazy. They had even confessed their love for each other, words that Maddie had never thought she would ever utter to anyone. Her eyes moved down to their hands, how they entangled and how warm his skin felt against hers. "Have your parents tried to contact you?" she asked. She had technically stolen him away without notifying his family, but he had barely spoken about them. Tyler had even met her parents, even if it had been a tumultuous meeting, that was for sure, but he had seen what she had come from. Some days she wondered if she would turn in to her mother; Only caring for herself and the family she was a part of, and give no notice to those living around her. "I know they are a soft spot for you, but I'm not trying to get the police on my case for kidnapping," she added, jokingly mostly, but she did worry about his relationship with his parents. She had seen where he had come from, the stench she could still recall if she focussed, but they were still his parents.

Last edited by Maddie on Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

PostSubject: Re: A sweet date, what could go wrong?   A sweet date, what could go wrong? EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 6:09 pm

It was a nice reminder of his humanity to see the wounds on his body slowly heal, the dark colours turning to a faint brownish-colour. All that would eventually fade and return to it's former state prior to the beating. He had spent a long time wonder about his humanity. If he was to lose it, and become something else. It wasnt that he had anything against vampyres, but the thought of suddenly becoming one wasnt exactly that appealing. He liked being human and the fragility that came with it. Because him being fragile was the only thing that could remind him when he was getting stronger.
He had a cigarette in the edge of his mouth as he looked at the scenery before them. Their hands were intertwined like they always were whenever they were out. Her question made him shrug, drawing a long drag from the bud before he sighed out the smoke again. "No," he said quietly, unsure if he felt a little sad by it or just indifferently. Her addition made him look down at their hands before his eyes seemed to get a little sadder. "You dont have to worry about that," he said quite seriously, though he knew she was just trying to be funny. He just couldnt see the fun in his parents not even caring enough to realize he was gone. "I think my mom might be relieved to not have to communicate through post-it's anymore. She only cares about my dad anyway, who's a complete lost cause" he explained, pulling the cigarette out of his mouth to flick off the ash.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: A sweet date, what could go wrong?   A sweet date, what could go wrong? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 1:24 pm

Maddie felt a little saddened by the fact that they hadn't even tried to contact him. Tyler had been through enough, and now she felt guilty for putting him in more danger. The worst part was that she couldn't let go, even if she tried. He had wound himself in to her soul and she could do nothing but feel the need to be with him. She just kept walking, looking down as he said she shouldn't worry, but how could she not? She couldn't be the only one caring for him like this, she knew that, but she also knew that his parents weren't really ones he relied on. His explaining words did little to make her relax, looking ahead as he flicked his cigarette. "I know I can't fix everything ... But I want to know if I make you happy?" she asked softly. She couldn't fix his past, but if she could give him the hope of a great future. But if she couldn't make him happy, then why was she trying to force something? And her head kept spinning with the thought of robbing him of his humanity. Maddie leaned her head against his arm, closing her eyes for a while. She gestured for them to move into the shadows, she needed to not feel nauseous before continuing their walk. Sitting down on a bench, she looked at Tyler, watching his black curls and his cute freckles. Wow. She had really fallen hard for him. "I just ... I want your happiness above all else, and if there's just the smallest chance that you don't feel it, I don't want us to fool ourselves," she said.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: A sweet date, what could go wrong?   A sweet date, what could go wrong? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:28 am

Her question made him frown a little as he gave it some thought. It wasnt that he was doubting what she made him feel, but he wasnt going to lie to her either. "I've been through a lot of shit Maddie," he said quietly, lifting the cigarette to take a long drag, like he needed the break to fill his system with nicotine and make him relax. He looked at her again and pushed the smoke out of his nose, to then just look at the ground with a sad expression. Her head against his arm felt comforting, he had always liked how she wasnt shy to be close to him. Intimacy wasnt something he was used to, but he craved it nonetheless. He wanted to feel like everyone else and not be stuck in the expectation that his parents’ lack of parenting would have crippled him socially.
They sat down on a bench and he looked at his cigarette, just thinking a little in his mind. He looked up as she spoke, folding his lips before he lifted his hand and rubbed his lowerlip with his fingernail on his thumb. He had a bad habit of peeling anything on himself that would peel. “You’re being silly. Of course I’m happy. But I’m also damaged goods, that’s just how it is,” he said, lifting his cig to draw one last drag before flicking the bud away. He looked at their hands. “I’ve told you that I love you and I meant that. I’d say that my mom didnt raise a quitter, but she didnt really raise me at all,” he then said, trying to crack a smile when he was shedding some light on the dark.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: A sweet date, what could go wrong?   A sweet date, what could go wrong? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:09 pm

Damaged goods. Maddie didn't like it when he spoke about himself in that way. Sure, he lacked in coping skills, but it wasn't like she was any better. When she was sad she just went out and spent a lot of money trying to make herself feel better. She knew he didn't have that option, but he surely had other ways. Her eyes watched carefully as he tossed away the bud, turning her attention back to him and looking at their hands. Worst part was that he did manage to make her smile, even if it was faintly. "I just don't want you to feel like you have to sacrifice anything by being with me ... I know we both like feeling free, but what if I make you feel miserable down the line? What if I'm no better than my parents, if I turn in to what my mother is," she said, breathing out softly. She didn't want to be like her mother, she wanted to be able to feel things and experience the world for herself. However she wasn't oblivious to what power her parents still had over her. Being born a woman in the Vincent line could be rough, because most expected a great leader of a female, however she didn't feel like she wanted to lead anyone. She wanted to be independent, sure, but not take care of decisions about other people's lives. "I guess I just want us both to be happy, and I don't want you to throw your life away just because of some stupid vampyre rules," she said, hoping it would shed more light on her thoughts. Maddie wasn't great with words, she much more preferred showing how she felt, but it was hard when it came to this. "You've said it yourself, you're not some plaything or chew toy for me," she said softly, looking at him hoping for him to understand.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: A sweet date, what could go wrong?   A sweet date, what could go wrong? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:00 am

He knew she was worried for him, but he didnt feel like she had to be. “Even if there’s a slight possibility that you’d end up being like your mother, I’ll be right here to remind you of who you really are,” he said in an optimistic voice. After all they were still on a date and he wasnt going to let the gloom get the best of them - They could save that for when they got home. He shrugged at the vampyre rules and sighed to himself. “Fuck the rules and whatever they’d tell us to do. Why dont we just run off to somewhere and never look back?” He asked but as much as he had just wanted to joke about it, his words were quite serious. He looked at her, “Seriously. If we just go now, they wouldnt be able to notice, and we could live our lives exactly how we’d want to,” he added, lifting her hand up to his mouth to kiss the back of it.
“I’d get a shitty job and work long hours, but if I would get home to you everyday, I would do it,” he said before he looked up at the blue sky. The light was sharp even with the sun hidden behind the tree crowns above. He started blinking rapidly before he turned his head away from her to sneeze. A small chuckle left his mouth and he leaned back. “There’s nothing I wouldnt do for you Maddison,” he clarified, lifting his hand to ensure that he didnt have snot hanging out his nose - Luckily he didnt.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: A sweet date, what could go wrong?   A sweet date, what could go wrong? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:27 pm

She couldn't help but smile as he spoke of reminding of who she truly was. There was a great comfort to it, aside from the fact that he wouldn't just give up on her. She leaned against his shoulder, resting her cheek against his shirt as she looked out at the park. However as Tyler started speaking about running away, she leaned back, looking at him with furrowed brows as she was unsure if he was joking. Part of her wanted to grab his hand, run now and never look back, but what good would that do in the long run? Wouldn't her family just find her and punish her further?
He sneezed, making her chuckle in surprise as she found it so fascinating how humans worked. His clarification made her smile, looking at him with wonder in her eyes. Could she really do this? "Let's do it," she said suddenly. She had made up her mind, and she knew she didn't want to play by her family's rules anymore. She wanted Tyler, she wanted freedom and if she was lucky he would be happy with her. "Let's run away together ... I have a lot of cash stowed away, we could leave today, never look back," she said, placing her hand on his, which her other hand was already holding. She was serious, she actually was, and it frightened her a bit that this was the length she was willing to go to. "I have a passport and everything, all I need is you and a destination," she said softly, wondering if he was going to chicken out now.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: A sweet date, what could go wrong?   A sweet date, what could go wrong? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 11:32 pm

//Out <33//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sweet date, what could go wrong?   A sweet date, what could go wrong? Empty

Back to top Go down

A sweet date, what could go wrong?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Faith Gardens-
Jump to: