Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

You are the only one I can trust [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Andrew

Andrew

Full name : Andrew Aelius
Quote : Just mind your own fucking business and I’ll mind mine.

You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 12:34 am

He felt like he was only saying and doing all the wrong things to aid him in this situation. She could probably feel how deprived he felt, she probably already knew how he felt about her, even if he didnt know himself. He directed her towards the bathroom, telling her to take the second door on her left. And when she had gone, he felt a little bitter. Why was he the one to make himself stumble in this situation?
Maybe it was just how it was meant to be. She had many other choices, most definitely there were someone else out there who looked at her the way Andrew could feel himself look at her. He just stood in his own living room and felt quite misplaced. When she returned, he was all caught up in his thoughts of thinking the situation through. He nodded a little absentminded and walked to his bedroom to prepare his bed for her. He realized how quiet he was being as he laid out the duvet and shook some air into it. He stopped and turned, granted that she had followed, he would look at her. "Why are we bullshitting each other like this?" he asked, his voice searching in all seriousness. "I've liked you the moment you bumped into me. And you look at me like you should have looked at your boyfriend. We were just pretending to be friends because we knew life would suck without each other," he spoke, it may have sounded harsh from his tone, but he was afraid how he would sound if he didnt keep himself in check. "But we both know it wouldnt work out. You've got your family's expectations to a partner and I've got mine," he then said, sighing as he finished his sentence. He looked down. "Is that why you texted me?" he asked after a short break. "... To forget your boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 12:56 am

She just followed him, standing in the doorframe as she watched him prepare his bed for her. She had thought that the couch would suffice, she had even thought about going back to the hotel. Just taking a few more nights there wouldn't be bad, would it? She felt dirty, like she didn't deserve being in his home taking up his space. However as he spoke, she frowned, looking at him as he clearly wanted to elaborate. His words hit her hard, because she thought it was going to be it, that he would say they should stop playing themselves and just let each other go. And it came with the drop of a but. A simple word, but she felt her heart hurt, because she wanted him in her life. Did that make her selfish? Yes, it did, and she didn't care, as long as he wanted her there.
She had remained mostly silent, letting all of his words set in, but it was his last two questions that seemed to hit home. "I didn't call you to use you like that ... But I am just so tired of all the people in my life that are so blind to what I'm going through," she confessed. She wanted something genuine, and even if that was a friendship she would've settled for it. "You see me, you listen to me and you make me feel happy - If that is using you, then I'm sorry, but I can't let you go," she said walking forward and standing in front of him. She had to bend her neck backwards to look up at his chocolate brown eyes, hurt in her own with their golden shine. "Drew, I care about you, and I was not trying to lead you on or make you feel like a substitute because believe me, you are more of a man than Joaquin will ever be," she said, frowning as she felt her tears press on. There they were. Talking about Joaquin once more and she was so fed up. She was angry, hurt and worst of all she just reached out grabbing his shirt in a fist. Her hand shaking a little as she was contemplating her choices, but clearly her mind was stuck on one thing. With pure brute strength she pushed the daemon back on the bed, crawling up on him as if she was ready to devour him. Her eyes focussed on his like he was her prey her head moving closer to his. "I don't want to talk about him. I don't want to think about him, and do you know why?" she asked through gritted teeth. Her hand was still holding on to his shirt, she was straddling him and holding him down with relative ease. "Because he is not you ... I will never want his touch, never long for his kisses or his body," she said, her voice being a little desperate.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 1:29 am

Was he speaking out of frustration? Frustration pointed towards himself for not being true to himself and what he was feeling? It didnt feel good to say the obvious and then still do nothing about it. He had said what he wanted so he remained quiet as she explained, looking at her as she told him that he was different. He didnt feel different than other people, he knew he was a little weird, but he didnt feel as if he was that different? His frustration wasnt soothed by her words, because he didnt know what he was supposed to do with the information she gave him. And it wasnt her fault, but he still got angry.
He looked into her green eyes with the golden shine to them, his face quite stoic despite how her words did affect him in a way he hadnt felt before. She grabbed his shirt and he tried to figure out what she was trying to do. He felt the push and then the softness of the bed against his back, looking up at her as she crawled over him. "Why?" he asked quite demanding since she was asking for it. She answered and he remained quiet, though she could probably feel exactly how her words were affecting him. Damned lycans and their ability to read emotions simply by touch, she didnt even have to search long to feel how he didnt mind this at all. But he just couldnt give in, maybe the denial was just too strong. "You're drunk," he hissed under his breath, grabbing around her hand to try and pry it off of him. "You're drunk and hurt," he said in a calmer voice now, holding around her wrist no matter if he had succeeded in removing her hand or not. "I cant take advantage of that," he then mumbled, frowning to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 1:43 am

Her eyes widened a bit as he said she was drunk. Wasn't it obvious? She was clearly too proud to admit this when she would be sober, she needed some liquid courage to even feel like she could deserve him. He held her wrist and she shook her head, wanting to plead with him. Beg him not to push her away but pull her closer, just hold her in his big strong arms and forget about everything around them. Her hand loosened around his shirt as he spoke about not taking advantage of her. She knew what he felt, even if he was trying to hide it, but it felt like such a bitter taste in her mouth.
"I'm drunk and I'm hurt ... But once I'll awaken I'm going to be stuck with being hurt," she said in a half whisper. Valerie refused to cry, she just wanted him to understand that it didn't matter what state she was in, it wasn't going to change how she felt about him. "Do you know who I think about when I close my eyes at night? You Drew," she whispered, looking in to his eyes. She wanted him to understand, she needed him to. "I'm drunk, so that means I can only speak the truth, and truth is that I am such a creep that I fantasize about you, and it's embarrassing and not very lady-like, but by the gods I want to at least be close enough to you so that it feels like my stupid fantasies are real," she said, clearly angry with herself. She felt like a stupid teenager, falling in love with someone she knew she wasn't meant to be with, but she wanted him regardless. "I swear, if you kiss me when I wake up I'll think I'm still dreaming," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 2:01 am

They did say that the truth came from children and drunk people, but a man in love who was in denial about being in love wasnt exactly thinking rationally. Maybe he just hoped that pushing her away would put a lid over what he felt and simply let it boil out. He held her wrist in his strong hand and he knew that if he truly wanted her off of him, he could remove her. But he felt too weak to do it. Not physically weak but emotionally. “I would disappoint you,” he just said, frowning at her before he made a deep sigh. “Just because I’m a good friend and I listen to you and see you or whatever I do, doesnt make me a good person to be with,” he said, his frustration creeping back into his tone. “I’m not. I’m a hotheaded idiot that doesnt know shit about being with someone else. My only relationship lasted less than a year and that was only because she took so long to be fed up with my bullshit,” he hissed softly, looking into her eyes. Despite how aggressively he was handling the situation, his eyes were like puppy-eyes, begging her to see through and see how it was his deprivation and need to be loved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 2:22 am

He still hadn't pushed her off and looking in to his eyes she just knew. He wanted her to stay, hold him like she wanted him to hold her, and she was willing to do that even if he couldn't admit to it. His words made her shake her head. "Let me be the judge of that, let me see those sides of you and don't think you know how I will feel," she argued, looking in to his eyes rather seriously. She was tired of people telling her how to act and feel, she wanted to be independent and do whatever she wanted. Even though he was hissing at her, seemingly angry, she didn't believe that. She could feel his need, she could taste how hungry he was. "I'm not going to kiss you ... I'm going to save that for when you are ready to feel it; But damn it, I want you to hold me and let me fall asleep against you," she said, closing her eyes as she tried to control her emotions. She wanted to save their first kiss, let it be a sign that she meant her words, and a kiss now could easily be excused to her being drunk. She didn't want him to hold that leverage over her. "I just want you close, please, I just need to feel like I matter," she whispered, laying down on him, hiding her face in the nape of his neck. His smell was calming, his breath so close to her head ever calming. It didn't take long before she actually drifted off, laying on top of him, snoring sweetly in to his skin.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 2:39 am

It seemed so tempting, to let her in and let her see what kind of person he really was. But he just couldnt deal with it. Rational thinking was something he used with everything in his life. He was quite smart on that specifically. But he knew nothing about love, nothing that was of any use in this situation. It was all new and scary and then there was also the mix of the arousal he felt from when she had pushed him onto the bed and crawled over him. Lust and pleasure was something he knew how to handle, but caring and loving was different. Elora had taught him to care, when he cared for her but that was family.
What was he supposed to do with someone who had been a stranger and now was a friend? A friend that gave clear signs of wanting more than a friendship? Her sounding so certain that they would have their first kiss made him swallow hard but he wasnt surprised. It felt more like a demand, that he’d stop fighting this pointless fight of acting different than he felt. He gave in. Let her get comfortable and dig her face into his neck as he felt her drift away. He felt his own eyes get heavy and in those last seconds of concious thinking before falling into the invevitable sleep he realized; fuck. They were still both fully clothed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 10:20 am

Falling asleep she hadn't even realized that she still had all of her clothes on, mostly because she was too drunk to care. It was only the slight irritation of her skin that made her wake up halfway, however her body was more preoccupied with feeling something hard between her legs. Rubbing herself against it, she sighed, pressing herself closer to whoever was in the bed with her. In her dreams it was always Andrew, but she was afraid of opening her eyes and seeing who it was. She couldn't remember much from last night, but it wouldn't surprise her if she had gone home with someone. One thing was sure, his bulge pressed against her better than anything, and she moaned softly before opening her eyes. That was when her face turned bright red, crawling off of Andrew as she felt her eyes shake a little. How had she ended up here? And on top of him? Her head was pounding like nothing else and she stumbled backwards, leaning her back against the wall as she looked at the sleeping daemon, if he hadn't been awoken by her act. By the gods she felt so embarrassed, but worst of all she felt aroused, her cheeks splotched red and her breath a little shuddering. Any lycan knew that it was hard to turn away from instincts, and right now she had the instinct to rid her of her clothes and straddle him once more. Her face became more red as she had to cover her mouth to let out a small whimper. Bathroom. She needed a bathroom. Getting out of his room she could vaguely remember the layout of the apartment, finding the bathroom with relative ease before closing the door behind her. She made sure that no-one was in there before she unbuttoned her jeans, slipping out of them and feeling a bit relieved as to not have the fabric rub against her skin. However there was more pressing matters and she felt so embarrassed for even needing to do this right now. She leaned her back against the door, closing her eyes as she let her hand wander, feeling herself down her stomach until she reached her pubic bone. Her other hand covered her mouth, not wanting to make a sound, but perhaps to anyone passing the door, it would sound like she was crying. She wasn't. She was busy satisfying her animalistic needs.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 11:20 am

Andrew was sleeping like a stone, as he usually was once he had fallen into that deep sleep. Though he wasnt quite used to sleep with someone else, it didnt seem to faze him much this time. Maybe the alcohol did have some sort of effect on him that wasnt being drunk but still doing something. Her moan was like a redirecting finger, shoving whatever dream he had in a different direction. Suddenly he was back a fair few hours to when she had pushed him on his back but this time it was with the intended purpose. He looked up at her with his teeth gritted softly, trying to grasp at her hips to regain some control but she wouldnt let him. She kept telling him to give in and let her have him but even in his dream he couldnt.
A soft grunt left his sleeping self, but it wasnt quite portraying anything sexual as to what was happening. Was it odd that he liked this? Feeling her on top of him, her nails running down his chest with the intent to leave marks.. He opened his eyes, blinking up at the ceiling as he felt botg warm and aroused beyond belief. His breath was shuddering a little and the fabric of his clothes felt so tight.
He went to the bathroom to sort himself out, throw some water in his face but as he got to the door, he heard the faint whimpers. He grabbed the handle and tried to open the door but it was locked. “Valerie, open the door,” he said in a raspy morning voice. He couldnt really tell if he was still in his dreaming state or actually awake, so everything felt a little fluid. He wouldnt move until she opened the door and if she did, she would be surprised if she let him in. He could almost smell her arousal, it was radiating off of her skin in the sweetest smell of pheromones. That and his unsureness of still dreaming or being awake just did something to him.
He pushed her to the sink, and lifted her up onto it with ease. “Naughty girl,” he whispered in that raspy tone, running his hand down her exposed thigh if she hadnt gone back into her jeans. “Have I given you permission to come?” He asked quite demanding, running his hand back up and right to her treasure. His firm fingers running over the soaked spot on her underwear, grunting softly under his breath. “I thought we agreed that you could only come if I allow it,” he hissed sensually, running his fingertips over her nub before going further down. His other hand quickly grabbed hers and held them by her wrists around her lower back. “Tell me what you want me to do to you,” he demanded once again in a firm tone. She might have had control in his dream, he wasnt going to let that happen again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 11:51 am

She should've known she would get caught, and as she heard Andrew from the other side of the door she wanted to close her eyes and pretend he was whispering sweet nothings in her ear. But she also knew that it would be weird if she didn't open the door. He stepped in, and she was about to leave the bathroom to give him his privacy, but then he grabbed her. With ease he lifted her up on the sink, his raspy voice sending shivers down her spine and pooling at her core. Was this really happening or was this just another one of her fantasies? His question made her shake her head no, looking at him with her face painted red. The way he looked at her, it just felt so real, and his fingers running along her thigh made her whimper with need. She knew what she wanted, but was he willing to give it to her? In a quick movement he grabbed her wrists, holding them in place behind her back as her chest was pushed forward. His sensual words made her shudder, shivering slightly with the feeling that was growing in her core. "Make me cum," she pleaded. She needed release, and she didn't know when if ever she was going to have this chance again. She liked it rough, liked being held in place and dominated, but perhaps that was because she was a lycan. "I want to scream your name," she whispered, her chest heaving with the need she had. Maybe she was being a bit bratty, demanding such things from him, but she also knew that he wasn't messing around. He wanted to please her, and she wanted to please him. Her hips buckled, needfully rubbing itself against his hand as she whimpered in sweet tones. What more could she do to make him understand just how much she wanted this, wanted him and everything that it included? "I know I've been a naughty girl, I know, please forgive me," she whispered sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 12:08 pm

For Andrew, reality still hadnt kicked in just yet. He thought he was free to do whatever he wanted, and because she seemed to want it too, there were no reason to believe that this wasnt just another dream of his. Her plea made the brute grunt in return, but she had said what she wanted. But would he just that easily hand it out to her? “You better behave, or I’ll tease you right till you think you’ll cum and then I’ll stop,” he warned her, his puppyeyes looking less puppy-like. More like the eyes of a beast, looking at it’s prey. Her breasts were perking up just right by the way he held her hands on her back. Of course he wouldnt get to see that because she was still wearing her shirt.
“No you’ll be a good girl now. You’ll be my good girl and then I’ll make you cum,” he hissed again, gritting his teeth a little. He felt himself slowly get hit by impatience, how he just wanted to unbuckle his belt and take her right here and there. Leave her ravaged and claimed as his. But he couldnt let himself do that just yet. “Did you let your cocksucking boyfriend touch you with his lousy touch? Bet he couldnt make you feel this way, just by looking at the pool you’re making right here on my sink. Do you like when I hold you tight?” He asked her, leaning down over her as his hand grazed down her underwear. “Only good girls get to come properly,” he decided as he began teasing her, pressing gently over her entrance, letting the fabric rob her from feeling his fingers properly. He gasped softly as he pressed barely a fingertip inside of her with her underwear still on. He leaned his head down to her ear, a soft mocking smile spread on his lips. “You really prepared yourself for me, huh? Your hole is almost begging to feel my cock inside of you,” he whispered into her ear, his thumb starting to tease her nub mercilessly, but not too rough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 12:30 pm

Fuck, she didn't know how to react, she felt like this was another one of her dreams, but it felt so real. Just looking at him she wanted to cry out his name, she wanted him to know that she belonged to him already, even if he didn't want to hear that. "I'll be your good girl," she whimpered sweetly, moaning softly at how hard he was holding her. She was soaking already, feeling how damp and constricting her underwear was, and she just wanted him to take them off of her. Valerie wanted to reply to his words about her boyfriend, but in reality it didn't matter, she only saw him. "Maybe he could make me soaked just as much as you," she whispered enticingly. She wanted to keep the balance of enticing him, teasing him and not discouraging him and hurting him.
He continued his teasing, his fingers making her hips tense as she tried to stay still and be the good girl he wanted, but part of her wanted to move with him. "I'll be a good girl," she pleaded in a soft moan, groaning softly as he pressed a bit of his finger along with the fabric into her. He praised her, and she nodded. "I didn't want you to do all the hard work," she whispered, her head leaning back against the mirror as she moaned. His thumb was rather mercilessly teasing her sensitive bell, and she could've sworn she had never been this close to already come. Fuck, she didn't want to disappoint him either, trying not to give in and giving out soft and painful grunts as she tried holding back. Her core was throbbing, but she wouldn't give in, she couldn't. He had said it himself, he couldn't let her cum before she had proven herself to be a good girl. "Please, Drew, let me cum," she pleaded in a painful voice, but there was something so arousing about this pain as well. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold it back much longer, looking at him as she was panting softly. Her mind was already fogged with lust and need, her hands twitching as she was trying to hold back, but she couldn't. Whimpering she closed her eyes, ashamed to look at him because he hadn't given his permission, but the high was just overwhelming. "I'm sorry," she strained her voice as she tried coming down from her high. Was he going to punish her now?
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 1:02 pm

If he had only realized that this wasnt a dream, his shame would have been beyond belief. This was a part of him that he thought he would never show to anyone, just how depraved and perverted he could be under the right circumstances. Sex wasnt always just about domination for him, but he had felt so out of control in his dream that he felt like he had to regain that control. The embarassment of realizing this was reality was yet to hit him. She buckled and came under his touch, making him frown as he seemed quite angry about it. “You cumming already? I havent even begun with you,” he mocked her but at the same time, there was proudness to be found in his tone. “Guess I’ll have to give you something to actually cum to then,” he remarked, letting her ride out her high on his fingers, despite the fact that he hadnt given her permission.
“Your suckass boyfriend would probably flip you around and take you from behind. But I wont. I want you to see me as I fuck you like no one else has ever fucked you,” he warned her, removing his hand from her treasure before moving it to his own pants, unbuckling his belt and button with ease. Normally he would have preffered a more thorough foreplay, but he wanted to rob her from getting to pleasure him. That was only for good girls and she had proved to be naughty. “Naughty girls get fucked like the brats that they are,” he scolded her, pulling out his length before he looked down her body. “I’m gonna ruin you, so no one else can have you but me,” he hissed, grabbing her underwear to slip it aside. He ran two fingers up her entrance to feel her juices and then placed those two fingers in his mouth to clean them off. “Beg for my mercy. Beg to feel my cock inside of you,” he demanded, tightening his grip a little around her wrists. If she obeyed, he would reach over to a drawer and pull out a condom that he opened with his mouth. He slid it on with such ease and placed himself at her entrance, not letting go of her at any point. She had to know that he was in control of thid whole ordeal. He slid inside her slowly, groaning ina controlled manner as to not just moan. Moans were for the good girls and she had a lot to prove yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 1:25 pm

The way that he spoke, how he articulated every word it just seemed to add to the atmosphere of intoxication. She didn't feel drunk, at least not from alcohol. Rather, she felt like she was being taken care off. Even though he was rough, she knew she could trust him with being this vulnerable. She knew he would take care of her and not actually hurt her, because she trusted him enough to give in to her submissive side. Despite her coming too early, he seemed to want to help her ride off her high, blushing as she felt a little embarrassed. He felt so good, and she moaned softly as she came down from the euphoric feeling.
Then realization hit her, she knew this was really happening as he opened his belt and unfolded his length, making her whimper as she looked down. Was that even going to fit? She worried a little, but his words made her calm a little. Despite him being rough, still holding her hands away, she also felt like she knew Andrew enough to know when he was going too close to her boundaries. He slipped her underwear to the side, making her whimper as he dragged her wetness around, her jaw dropping as she saw how he licked his fingers clean. He asked her to beg, but her throat felt so dry. She wanted to plead with him, to push in to her already and take her whichever way he wanted to. In truth, she just wanted to be his even if just for a while. "Please, Andrew, make me yours, please - spread my walls, make scream and swear," she pleaded and begged with her hoarse voice.
He pressed in to her and she leaned her head back to the mirror, moaning with desire as he stretched her slowly. She was a little confused as to why he hadn't just pressed in to her in one thrust, why he hadn't just started out ravaging her, but part of her knew why. It was because no matter how much they pretended, they didn't want to hurt each other. "Let me touch you ... fuck ... Drew let me feel you," she pleaded. She wanted to feel his hair, feel his muscles tense under her fingertips, but she knew he probably wouldn't give in. "I promise I'll be good, I promise ... oh gods ... I need to," she pleaded, her hands moving frankly as she longed to just be closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 1:48 pm

He could have just thrusted deep inside of her and made her feel like she was nothing but a hole to him, but she wasnt. She was so much more and despite how roughly he was handling her and how aggressively he was speaking to her - In the end he cared so much for her. And that’s why he made sure that when he slipped inside of her and felt those tight walls press around him, he wouldnt be hurting her. He stuck to still only groaning softly, gritting his teeth softly in pleasure. Fuck, he had only entered her and already it felt so fucking perfect.
Her plea made him look at her, frowning a little at her words. “A good girl knows when she’ll be rewarded,” he groaned as he started pulling out of her. He could feel her fight to get free but he wouldnt let go that easily. “Behave,” he commanded, slowly letting go of her hands. His arm instead moved down to press a palm against the surface of the sink, making his upper body press against hers and force her lower back against the mirror.
He pressed into her in a firm movement, biting down on his tongue to not moan in pleasure. She could make him crumble if she wanted and it was only fuelling his aggression. “If you’re close to cumming, you better tell me. If you dont, I will chain you to my fucking bed and fuck you senseless every night. You will be my slave, all because you thought you could cum when I’m the one fucking you,” he warned her, clearly not messing around this time. His hips started thrusting deep and with intent, but at the same time he was searching for the point that would make her squeal in the purest bliss. “Your shitty boyfriend aint me. He can try, but once I’m done with you, all you’ll want is me,” he sensually whispered, his thrusts picking up a speed as he pressed her back against the mirror. He liked this, the feeling of protecting her while he was also just mercilessly pressing himself inside of her. A sweet moan left his lips and made him bite down on his lower lip while he cursed under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 2:06 pm

She whimpered at his scolding, but she was getting desperate. She felt like there was too much distance between them still and her needy affection for him would not change no matter how much he scolded her. He pulled out of her, and she felt like she could cry. She wanted him inside og her once more, stretching her out and making her feel whole. He told her to behave, and she nodded, stopping her struggling as he let her go. Her hands moved gently up his chest, feeling his hair between her fingers before he leaned over her once more, pushing in to her and making her moan. The glass was cold against her back, but it didn't matter, all that mattered was him and how he was making them feel.
His warning made her moan softly, nodding as she showed she understood what he was saying, but she also kinda wanted to be a brat. Just thinking about being able to stay with him, have him take her like this every day, it just made her feel warm inside. Then he mentioned her boyfriend again and she looked at him with a defiant look. "Stop talking about him," she mumbled, frowning as he pushed in to her again, moaning louder as he hit the right spot. Cursing she grabbed fistfuls of his hair, whimpering as she wanted him to hit it again. "All I see is you," she whispered, moaning as she could feel her high building. He was good, not just with handling her, but hitting the same spot over and over that made her voice go louder and louder. "Drew ... Drew ... I'm gonna ... Please, let me," she pleaded with him, almost yelling as she looked at him. Her eyes were wild, pleading as she looked at him, and her hair already a mess. Her breasts were bouncing rapidly as he increased his speed. "Please, Drew, please," she said in a strained voice.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 2:40 pm

He could have stopped talking about her boyfriend but he wanted her to know that that douche was meaningless now, that Andrew was here to take his place. Well, under the impression that he was still dreaming. He did feel as awake as could be, but intoxication had taken over and kept him from thinking rationally. Had he been awake, this definitely wasnt the approach he had had in mind for them. But nonetheless, her insides were being filled out by him and it felt too godly to be real. His cheeks were flushed with colour, his breath staggering with every movement that forced out a groan or a moan if he was getting himself too into it.
Her begging made his core spin, his movements speeding up while her magic words sent tingles down through his body. His free hand grasped at her bouncing breast, keeping it in place while he felt his own high build up. “You make it hard for me to not just cum with you. Hold on just a little longer, be a good girl,” he spoke softly now, his muscles tensing as he felt like he could implode. And just then, his expression turned vulnerable, his moans barely leaving his throat as he gave in and came. He pressed deep into her as he released his seed, had he not been wearing a condom, he would have worried where it all would have gone. He collapsed slightly onto her, making a few lazy strokes to make sure he had emptied himself completely. His breath was heavy and in a soft voice he praised her, calling her a good girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 2:52 pm

The more he stroked her, the closer she got, and she pulled a pained expression as he spoke softly to her, asking her to hold on for a little while more. But she didn't know if she could, he was hitting all the right spots, and her heart was already in her throat. However she wanted to try, to be the good girl that he wanted her to be, and she clutched herself closer as if it would help with holding back her need to implode. Looking at his face as he gave in, she felt her eyes water, taking it as a sign that she could give in as well. Never had something felt this overwhelming, making her scream out his name as he buried himself deep inside of her. Part of her worried for a second that they had forgotten about safety, but as she didn't feel the seed actually hit her walls, she relaxed more. Her breath hasty, her arms locked around his shoulders, hiding her face in to the nape of his neck as he praised her. Had she been good enough? Had she fulfilled what he needed and given him the release he had sought?
She hadn't expected this, far from it, and now she felt the tingles all over her body, the feeling of relief. She wanted to say something, wanting to keep this moment sweet, but she didn't know what to say. Saying that she loved him was too big of a gesture, but she cared so deeply for him. He had moved her heart and soul, now she just wanted him close. "Don't move yet, please," she whispered, her breath and body shaking a little as an after wave of pleasure hit her, moaning his name softly against his skin. This had been real, but it was as if her mind hadn't registered it yet. Like some part of her worried that it was just a dream and she would wake up any minute alone in that hotel room. However as she pulled away, she looked at his face. Sweat glistening over her skin, her eyes a little wet but it had felt so good. "Where did that come from?" she whispered, scared that if she spoke too loud that the moment would disappear forever.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 3:31 pm

The smell aftershocks of pleasure were hitting him just the right way, making his length throb inside of her from time to time. He was certain that by this time, he would be waking up to an unpleasant surprise in his underwear, with how intense that had felt, it could only be so. But he wasnt waking up, in fact his mind was slowly coming down from his high. And as she whispered, his eyes widened a little, lifting himself to look at her with confusion and maybe a little shame. “Oh fuck...” he mumbled a little bewildered, unsure of how to react or what to say in the moment.
He leaned away, pulling himself out of her with a soft groan, swallowing hard as he looked down at the condom. “I’m so sorry,” he mumbled, shaking his head at himself. What had he done? He had been so certain that it was merely a dream, and she had been into it too. He covered his face and drew in a deep breath. “This.... Valerie... I’m sorry,” he just said, pulling off the condom before getting back into his pants. He was a bit panicked at this rate, and by not knowing what to say, he just left. Maybe it wasnt the best reaction to realize that a dream had in fact been reality, but Andrew wasnt the smartest when it came to love. He made his leave quicker than they could get to talk about what had just happened, even though they were in his apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 3:40 pm

His member throbbing from time to time just made her whimper, but as he pulled away to look at her, she had never felt her heart drop further down than that. He looked confused, and she groaned softly as he pulled out of her. He was quick to get dressed, mumbling an apology and she was left alone in the bathroom. Covering her mouth, she felt like she wanted to cry, but instead she jumped off the sink, going after him and grabbing him by his wrist. "No ... No, you are not doing this to me!" she yelled angrily. He couldn't just fuck her senseless and leave her in limbo, not knowing where they stood. "I need answers, Drew, I need to know that what we just did was as good for you as it was for me," she said, feeling anger fume in her. Her breath was still shuddering, her cheeks red and her eyes pleading.
"Was that all you wanted? Was I just someone to satisfy your fucking need before you could try and ignore me for the rest of our lives?" she asked, letting go of his wrist as she was not trying to hurt him. Breathing out through her nose she shook her head. Had he really played her that well? Was this all he had wanted? Just get his needs fulfilled, just getting her out of his system? "Do I really mean nothing to you too?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 3:51 pm

She yelled after him and he knew it was bad. She was far too close to him now and he had to push her away, back to the arm’s length he had been trying to keep her at. Though that was probably a little too late as he realized they had just fucked on his bathroom sink. His heart was even still racing, even more now when panic was flushing over him. Her grip around his wrist made him stop but he couldnt look at her. He was quiet, just looking ahead. He had been so close to the front door, so close to just being able to run. And now he was faced with confrontation.
He drew in a trembling breath. “Valerie, I cant do this to you.” He said, turning around to look at her in all seriousness. Even though he was the one to tower over her, he felt overpowered by those sad eyes of hers. “You should find a sweet guy who you could bring home to your parents and he’d convince them that you’re better off with him,” he said in all seriousness, looking at her with those sad puppy eyes of his. He was hurting himself more than was good but yet he couldnt admit how he wanted to be with her. “I’m not good for you. Even if that we just did felt so fucking good. I’m no boyfriend material or anything like that,” he said, hoping she could understand. Could she tell how his heart was still yearning for her despite his own words? “I dont know how to convince you that I’d make you miserable in the long run. You just have to believe me,” he said, the frustration from last night back in his voice, because it tore at his heartstrings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 4:03 pm

Oh, if he thought his words would explain everything, he was so wrong. She shook her head, scoffing at his words. Seriously. He was telling her what was right and wrong now? He was telling her who to be with, but hadn't he felt how her walls had cramped just for him? Hadn't he heard how she cried out his name in pleasure? Swallowing she gritted her teeth. "Why don't you let me decide what is good for me?" she asked angrily. Placing her hands on her hips, she felt how her core was still pulsating, reminding her of what he had just done to her. How vulnerable he looked right now didn't help, but she needed him to know that she was not going to let so bad excuses work on her. "Fuck, Drew, I know this won't end well, but I still want to give it a honest shot," she said, her voice full of frustration. Last time she had chosen for herself it had ended badly for her and the one she had fallen in love with. She felt sad at that thought. "I ... I loved someone before Joaquin ... Her name was Willa and I swore that I would never open my heart up to someone after what my parents did," she said, her anger slowly turning to sadness. Valerie wanted to reach out, grab him and force him to stay with her, even if that was a childish thought. "Of course my parents didn't approve, she was a seraph and not even from a particularly good bloodline in their eyes; That was why they set me up with Joaquin - To control me and my emotions," she explained. She shook her head. Maybe it was too late. Maybe her destiny was to be the compliant housewife that Joaquin had tried to beat into her.
"Did you like having me close?" she asked, feeling her eyes fill with water. She at least needed to know that she had meant something. That he, even for a split second, could feel like he could love her and treat her right. "Because I don't think I've ever felt anything like what you did to me," she confessed, feeling too vulnerable. She didn't like showing herself like this, but she needed him to understand that she was stubborn enough not to give up on him. "Even if you are right, even if you make me miserable, I don't care - I want to be with you, I want you to hold me and love me and fucking hell, Drew, I feel like an idiot for thinking that you could ever give into that," she said, feeling like she was about to break down.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 4:17 pm

He knew she didnt want to hear him tell her who she should and shouldnt be with, but couldnt she realize that despite how alike he probably sounded with her parents, his stance came from caring. Because he actually gave a shit about her feelings and wellbeing. It felt like she was in love with who she thought he was underneath it all. Who didnt love a tall cold brute who they thought was caring and nice underneath the surface. Which he essentially could be, but he didnt believe it himself. He was so sure that he would do more harm than good.
He listened to her story and looked down for a second, shaking his head. “You shouldnt have fallen in love with me,” he said in a pained tone, because it was cheap words coming from him. He just couldnt let her past his walls and let her in close. This was just a desperate attempt to shield himself from love and it’s scary unknowingness.
“It felt just like my dreams,” he admitted in a low defeated tone. “But what are we supposed to do with that? Just because it feels like paradise for me to be with you, doesnt change a single thing when it comes to me eventually hurting you,” He tried so desperately to reason with her.
But her fluid eyes were calling for him to reach out, just as her words. Hold her close and give in. “I cant Valerie,” he said, clearly not changing his mind or even budging. Ot was taking a toll on the both of them, but he was sure it was for the best. “I’m not gonna change my mind,” he whispered, in case his other words hadnt been the nails on the coffin already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 4:27 pm

He wasn't budging and her eyes were starting to burn. When he said he wasn't going to change his mind, she went in to the bathroom, gathering her pants, and putting them on. It felt like it didn't matter anymore. She couldn't convince him and she would only have this bitter moment to think back on. She returned, giving him a glance before she went to the entrance, grabbing her shoes and pulling them on, only problem was that she could hardly see them for her own tears. She turned around, looking at him, her tears finally given in as she looked him straight in the eyes. "Fine, you want me to go back to being miserable, to get beaten on a daily basis and manipulated into things I never wished to do? Fine, that's great, fucking great, Andrew, thanks for nothing!" she yelled walking out the door and slamming it after her. However something made her hesitate. That pull in her chest, that knowledge that she needed one last thing before she could let go of him. She stormed back in to the apartment, grabbing him by his shoulder, pushing him against the closed door to his bedroom. Her eyes were full of tears, but gods be damned, she needed to do this. She leaned in, not caring if he tried pushing her away, and placed a kiss against his lips. Her body wanted to relax in to his lips, she wanted him to return the kiss, make her feel just one droplet of hope. "Ruin me ... I'd rather want it on my own merits than by the hand of someone else," she mumbled, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:03 pm

It was bitter for the both of them and as she went to collect her things, he just stood and stared into the ground that she had stood on. He looked at her as she turned and her tears made his mouth open up slightly, but he wasnt going to say anything. He had said what he needed to say, anything more would just be downright hurtful.
She was in all her right to yell at him and her words hit just the way they were supposed to. Andrew wasnt the type of man to cry, at least not visibly. Call it toxic masculinity, but he just couldnt, he had been brought up to believe that tears and crying was weakness, though he knew by now that it was the complete opposite, it was hard to change what had been set in stone. He did feel his eyes sting as she slammed the door. He just remained where he had been standing, staring into the nothingness of his entrance as he couldnt even think at this point.
The door opened and he was sure it would be Elora, who was ready to tell him about the woman that had left the building in tears, but it was the lycan once more. He felt her grasp on his shoulders and for a second he thought she would beat him or something in the likes, letting her push him against his bedroom door. He felt her lips on his and his hands tightened to fists as he at first tried to move but quickly instinct kicked in and he gave into it. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed her close. Her mumble made him want to say something but quickly her lips were back on his. With a free hand, he grasped the handle of his bedroom, dragging her with him inside before he closed it with the heel of his foot, because his arms were most definitely occupied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You are the only one I can trust [cw]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: The past-
Jump to: