Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Loneliness can be a disease  EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Loneliness can be a disease  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Loneliness can be a disease  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Loneliness can be a disease  EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Loneliness can be a disease  EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Loneliness can be a disease

Go down 

Loneliness can be a disease  Empty
PostSubject: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:28 pm

Place Thale, Korinthia
Time February 2020
_____

The stars were out that night, shining brightly and giving off a strong feeling of the world being so small, at least to the clergy sitting with a blanket around her already covered body of winter clothing. Korinthia wasn't too bad, at least not weather wise, and truth be told she could've probably done without the blanket. There was just something comforting about it being draped around her, as if someone was holding her close. It had been a week since her mother's sudden death, and while the rest of her family was in grieving, she just felt empty. Her mother had been her best friend, her supporter through her whole life, and now she was just ... gone? Truth be told, Tasha felt torn about what to feel. She didn't know how to handle grief, she didn't even know if she was supposed to be crying all the time or just when other people were looking. She just felt like she had lost a limb, like the world was suddenly more dull than it had been a few weeks ago. She had been offered a chance to study abroad in Churchill, but her mother's death had made her reconsider her options. Her father had told her that he could handle her traveling to study away from home, but it just felt absurd to leave her family at such a vulnerable point.
However what filled her mind right now felt like her being selfish. She was lonely, and incredibly so, feeling like her skin was crawling with feeling some sort of familiarity. She looked to the stars above, seeing them twinkle at her and shine their light to her from so far away. In her hand she was holding her mother's will, something she had kept on to because with it came an envelope explaining that her mother needed her to mend her mistakes. It felt overwhelming to say the least, and she didn't know if she could handle doing that on top of everything else. In a hopeless moment she just looked to the sky, seeing a star flash across the dark canvas. "I wish I didn't have to do this alone," she pleaded, closing her eyes as she felt a single tear escape her eye.
Back to top Go down
Saros

Saros

Full name : Saros
Quote : XXX

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 1:15 am

Saros... Had been traveling around Gambion for quite some time, now. He wasn't entirely sure for just how many moon cycles, but he knew, that he was hoping for someone to finally wish upon him, like some had wished upon a few of his friends before him. And just as he was flying across the sky, a bit lower than he usually did... He felt, and heard, a wish... So clearly. 'I wish I didn't have to do this alone.' And the voice was so soft, so gentle, the tone so longing and unsure... He could feel his heartstrings pull, and he couldn't help but want to answer that plea... And so, he did, descending towards the earth... Landing a little away from her...

Where he, for the first time, took human shape, almost automatically, as if his body just knew what to do all on its own. He had naught but what looked like a piece of simple black cloth wrapped around himself, the cloth light and flowing slightly in the wind, while the moonlight made his blue and purple colored hair shine like it contained hundreds of tiny stars within itself. The woman he saw in front of him, was the only one he could see in the immediate area... So... She had to be the one who had wished upon him, right? "... Were you the one, who wished upon me?" he asked, his tone soft and gentle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 10:45 am

A lot of things could happen from now and until Tasha finally solved the mystery, but was she going to do it all alone? Frankly she couldn't handle the thought of not having someone to share this with. Closing her eyes she laid back on the cold grass. In spring time this field would be covered in flowers and animal life, but right now it was just coming out of winter. She didn't know how long she had been laying there before she heard someone approaching, frowning as she wondered if it was her father who had tracked her down and was going to bring her home. However as she sat up she was met with a guy she had never seen before. Safe to say, she was a little startled, looking at the guy wearing nothing but a shiny cloth around his body. His words made her ears ring for a while, mostly because she felt like this was a sick joke. She got to her feet, looking at him in disbelief. "You know it's really rude to stalk people," she said, taking a step back. He didn't seem threatening, but any stranger showing up at a vulnerable moment wasn't safe. She was clutching the papers close to her, perhaps he knew her family and thought he could get in on some inheritance money?
"What do you want? I'm not bothering anyone and what do you mean by wish?" she asked, feeling like she was falling over her own words. Then it dawned on her. Had he heard her plea? That she longed not to be lonely? It was an absurd thought, and it didn't make sense in the mind of the clergy. It made even less sense that he was wearing so little clothes, it was still cold outside, why wasn't he wearing at least a jacket?
Back to top Go down
Saros

Saros

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 11:32 am

"Oh! No nono - I didn't... I haven't been following you." he hastened to reassure her. "I was just... Traveling over this planet... When I heard your wish for help... You sounded so sad... I wish to do naught but help you," he explained. He kept his distance, however- sensing that walking closer to her might not be the wisest decision right now. "I... Have only come to help you. And I cannot go back before I have." he said. "You wished upon a shooting star only minutes ago, didn't you? That star... Is me." But maybe the people down here did not know that many of the shooting stars they saw were beings such as himself? He had no idea. He didn't even really know how things worked down here - he just knew that he hadn't been able to ignore her plea and desperately wanted to help her from now on, until she at the very least had had her wish fulfilled and had come to the bottom of everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 12:10 pm

Tasha frowned at his words. He clearly didn't speak like one who was from around here, and he didn't look the part either. His hair looked like plucked directly from the night sky, stars twinkling between the intertwined fibers. If she had been none the wiser, she would've probably asked if he was one of the gods, but he didn't really look like one of them. At least not what she had heard from the myths and stories.
If she hadn't been so vulnerable right now she would've blown him off, left without uttering another word, but as he said he was the star she had wished upon, she felt tears appear in her eyes. He was there for her? He had heard her wish and now appeared just to soothe that wish? Part of her logical mind tried to deny it, shaking her head a little as she looked down. This was just a children's fairy tale, right? Wish upon a star, and your dreams will come true, but alas here was a person claiming to be that star. The worst part was that she couldn't see that he was lying. He was actually being genuine and telling the truth. Swallowing hard, she looked at him, still surprised at how he seemed to stand out even though he was also blending in with the night sky. "At least ... Cover yourself up a bit, it's cold out," she mumbled, handing him her blanket. She knew it wasn't much, but it was perhaps better than standing with that small cloth around him. She shivered a bit, frowning as she considered what to do. She didn't feel like she could just leave him, and on the other hand, she thought he might needed some help or at least some heat. "My car is parked not too far away from here ... Come, let's get you some clothes or something," she mumbled, leading the way to her car.
Back to top Go down
Saros

Saros

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 12:22 pm

As he senses she wasn't quite as much on guard anymore, he stepped a bit closer. Cold? Oh... So that was why it seemed like what little hair was on this body was standing on end? A response to being cold? "... Okay," he just said, and took the blanket. "... Thank you..." as he unfolded it and put it around his own shoulders. It did feel a bit more comfortable than before, at least.

Nodding, he then began following her. But... Car? What was that? He had probably looked a bit confused when she said that word, but nonetheless, he still followed. "... What's your name?" it would be nice to know his wish maker's name, at the very least. "... I don't really have a name myself, but you can call me Saros, if you want to." he then said, thinking that offering up a name for himself might make her more inclined to divulge hers and create just a bit more of a connection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 12:36 pm

She guided him, reaching her small car that she usually only used when driving to and from university. Saros. What a strange name she thought to herself. "Natasha ... But most people just call me Tasha," she explained, opening the door for him to get in. She walked around to the driver's side, getting in herself and turning the key. The engine spun to life, the aircon turning on as well. Pressing a few buttons she made sure he had heat in his seat before buckling her belt. If he didn't do it she would roll her eyes, leaning over to buckle him in like a child. "I'm not getting a ticket just because you don't want to stay safe," she mumbled before adjusting herself back in her seat. Then she set off, driving towards the city of Thale, the city where she had grown up.
"So ... Space? Stars? What are you?" she asked, feeling like this was something straight out of a comic book about aliens or something. Was she in the beginning of that comic, the person learning about an alien invasion that would ruin the world? Wow, her imagination could run wild sometimes. "I mean ... How do you even hear me from down here, I'm like a spec in the universe," she said, trying to rationalize everything.
Back to top Go down
Saros

Saros

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 12:49 pm

It was very obvious to see that he hadn't ever seen a car before - but this close anyway. Maybe those were the little moving spots of light he had seen sometimes, while flying over? So tiny he hadn't been able to see what they were. "That's a pretty name," he complimented her, smiling before he got in... Looking around at everything in the small car, like a little, curious child that hadn't ever seen anything like it. Which was why, of course, he didn't buckle up either, not knowing he had to,so he looked pretty surprised when she strapped him in. "... Ticket?" another thing he didn't know anything about.

"... Yes. I... Was born in... Or appeared in... The cluster. As we like to call it. The others told me we're astrelis." he told her, looking over on her, and then out the window, looking a bit amazed at how fast they were moving through the landscape, without even flying at all. "I can't hear anything up there... Except for people's wishes. We all can. Not everybody chooses to act on one... But some do. Including... Me." he said, and looked over at her again. "If I hadn't wanted to act on it, I wouldn't even be here, in this form."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 1:33 pm

Okay, she might've been confused before, but she understood clearly now that everything was new for him. He was clearly not from around here, and the way he just looked at everything in her car made her a little stressed out. Mostly because she didn't know if she had to explain things to him, or if he knew some things.
When he started speaking about some cluster she just kept her eyes on the road, navigating the swirling roads that were formed after the nature around it.
"So you can hear when we wish? It doesn't make much sense," she mumbled, shaking her head a little. Maybe it didn't need to make sense, but him speaking about being in a different form scared her a little. He was truly a mystery right now, but she hoped that getting to know him would help her understand. If not she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do with him. Part of her felt guilty, because if she hadn't been so selfish to ask the stars for help, he wouldn't be here and be all confused. "But what does it mean that you've acted on a question, I mean, are you just here for me or what is going on?" she asked frowning at herself.
Back to top Go down
Saros

Saros

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 3:33 pm

"We can. I don't know how, or why - but really, we all just... Wait for that one wish that really speaks to us. And... Yours did, to me." he said, smiling ever so softly over at her. He could understand why she was a bit hesitant, a bit reserved - he guessed most people would be. He had only approached her so readily because she had been the only one around, and so he had figures she was her wish maker... And gotten it confirmed pretty quickly. So... She was the one he was tied to, for now. until he could help her through whatever task it was that she had wished to not be all alone in.

"... It means that, yes, I am here just for you... And I am tied to you until I fulfill my duty in fulfilling your wish. Seeing you through whatever task it is that you wished to not be alone in," he said, quite matter-of-factly, as he looked over at her. "That is... My whole purpose of coming down here. And I can't go back until I fulfill it." but the smile he said it with, clearly told that he did not mind at all - he had heard how sad she had been, almost hopeless... And he was happy to do anything in his power to help her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:40 pm

She honestly felt a little bamboozled, because on one hand she was quite happy that he was there, on the other he was practically a stranger showing up out of nowhere and claiming to be a friend. A bit of bitterness hit her tongue as he said he couldn't go back before her wish was fulfilled. Now she felt guilty, because she had practically stolen him away from his friends and family. Or that was at least how she interpreted it. "But what if ... What if I never get to fulfill that wish?" she asked, feeling like a lump was stuck in her throat.
She ended up pulling up to a rather large house. The lights were still on on the porch, and she guessed that her father was still up taking care of the legal stuff. Her mother had been buried a few days ago, and truth was that Tasha had been scared to death by seeing her mother's corpse in the casket. She knew that her mother was with Justiae now, but it didn't change that the girl felt utterly lost without her maternal role model. "If my father asks you anything, you're from uni and we are looking over an assignment," she told him sternly, looking Saros straight in the eyes before exiting the car.
Back to top Go down
Saros

Saros

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:45 pm

"Well, that won't happen, because now I'm here to help you. In any way that I can," he just said with a pleasant smile on his lips - he was quite an optimistic individual by nature, so he didn't even think about what the worst outcome could be. Because... Of course, he'd help her through all of this, and she would succeed in her endeavor, no doubt about it. And he would use his magick when needed, to help it along.

He looked out at the house, looking rather interested. So this was how people lived down on Gambion, away from the endless wastes of space? Interesting. "Uni...?" he didn't know what that was, but he still nodded. "Alright." as he released the belt and got out of the car, once she started moving to do so, as well. Of course, he was still walking on bare feet, with only his piece of cloth and her blanket around him, ad he simply followed her once she started moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:25 pm

Waving with her hand to signal that it wasn't all that important if he knew or not, she guided the way up to the house, unlocking it and stepping in. "Eto ty, Natasha?" a male voice called from another room. "Da otets," Tasha replied in her sweet Russian voice. "Idi syuda," the father demanded, and Tasha gestured for Saros to stay put before going in to greet her father. A couple of Russian sentences were exchanged before she was allowed to return to Saros, nodding towards the stairs so they could get out of her father's sight. "That was just my father, don't worry too much, he knows you're here," she explained before opening the door to her room. It was quite large, fairy lights hanging above her bed to mimic stars, a bookshelf full of books, some more worn than others. She sighed as she went to her wardrobe. She knew she had some clothes that might fit him, and at least something that would go for now.
Turning around she tossed him a black hoodie and a pair of black casual jeans. They would probably be a bit loose on him, but he would have to do with it for now. It wasn't like she had a brother she could borrow clothes from, and her father didn't have anything he wouldn't miss. "I think you can survive for a bit in these," she said.
Back to top Go down
Saros

Saros

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:44 pm

Saros just nodded, and relaxed, getting what she was hinting at... As he just followed her inside. Looking pretty intrigued when he heard both her, and the male voice, speak in a language he had never heard before. Nonetheless, he nodded again, and simply followed her up into her room... Smiling ever so softly when he saw the small fairy lights, before his gaze searched the rest of the room.

He caught the clothes as they were tossed to him. "Really, anything's fine." he just said with a small, soft smile - he didn't need much. And as he didn't really have any sense of modesty... He sort of just... began to change into the clothes right then and there, very obviously not concerned about being seen naked while he changed - his body slim and veering on the effeminate side of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:09 pm

Tasha smiled, nodding at his words. And that was when he started just stripping down. The clergy's face went bright red, turning around and covering her eyes just to make sure she didn't see anything. "Saros, uhm, I don't know how to tell you this ... But being naked is not really something you just ... Do," she said, stumbling over her words as she felt so flustered.
"I'll ... I'll go find something you can sleep on ... Just - I don't know - Just stay in the room" she said, keeping her back to him as she found her way to her door, exiting and giving him some privacy. She took a deep breath, shaking her head a little, mostly because she had never seen a guy naked before. It just wasn't her main focus. She managed to dig out a guest mattress from one of their closets before hauling it back to her room, knocking softly on the door. "You dressed?" she asked, trying not to be so loud as her father heard her.
Back to top Go down
Saros

Saros

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:40 am

He didn't even notice her bright red face before she spoke, and he looked over. "... Oh. Sorry, I... Didn't know. I'll... remember it for the future." everything about this body and the people down here were new to him, after all. Also, breathing... It felt weird. A reflex he couldn't stop or do anything about... But maybe that was a good thing, or he'd constantly forget about needing to breathe in this biological form.

"Alright. I will." he then said, looking after her... And while she was gone, he got changed into the new set of clothes. True, they were just a slight bit loose on him, the pants riding low on his hips... But it wasn't like he really cared about it, it fit fine enough by his standards. When he heard her again, he smiled and said, in the direction of the door, "I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:13 pm

She waved her hand at him, letting him know it was alright, even though she felt uncomfortable. However it  did help going out and grabbing the mattress. When he said he was dressed she walked in, hauling the mattress with her and throwing it on the ground. "There we go, something for you to sleep on at least," she spoke mostly to herself. Tasha was a very logical person, and with it came the small strange things she did when she was alone; That included talking to herself apparently. "Are you even tired? Or don't you sleep? Or ... I don't know, do you maybe hibernate instead?" she asked a little confused. He seemed to know so little of this world, what about basic mortal things like eating, sleeping and going to the toilet? By the gods she could blush by the thought alone.
"Also ... What exactly am I going to call you, I mean, wish maker doesn't really explain a lot - And are you like a genie, you know, like I have to keep you secret?" clearly the clergy girl had a lot of questions that needed answers, but she didn't know if Saros could give her any of the answers needed.
Back to top Go down
Saros

Saros

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:54 pm

He just nodded, before he moved over to sit down on the mattress she had pulled into the room for him. "... I don't know if I do. I mean, in my normal form, I don't - but I don't know if this body needs it. It's my first time in a biological body." he said, and shrugged. He didn't really know how it felt to be tired, so he couldn't even answer whether he was, or not.

"... I guess you could call me that. You don't really need to keep me secret, though - I don't care about that. But I can perform magic, if that was part of your assumption." he then said with just a small smile on his lips. "I won't use it unless it's strictly necessary, though. Everything comes with a price - magic moreso than most other things." and he didn't know what toll it might take on this new body, after all, having never done magic in a form such as this before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:48 pm

Biological body. That was surely one way of putting it, but Tasha guessed it was so far out from her own understanding of what it meant to exist. She had always been living in this world, in this body and with the knowledge of it slowly growing with her age. It made sense that Saros knew practically nothing, but it just seemed strange. Couldn't he feel something in him? Or was he just an empty shell until he slowly started to learn? So many questions once more, but it made sense for the ever curious clergy.
However one thing she found herself even more confused by was the mention of magic. Not magic tricks, or something along the line of illusions, but real magic. It sounded absurd, mostly because such things were only known to be something for the gods. How could a creature like Saros have access to such power? Magic came with a price, that was easy enough to understand, but he wasn't being very specific. "Magic? Like you could make something appear out of thin air or turn the color of a flower to something random?" she asked, wanting to know if she had heard him right. "And what do you use magic for? Isn't it incredibly dangerous to play with something so strong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Saros

Saros

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 2:45 pm

He had no other way of putting it, really... With his body having been what it was before... More stone, minerals and magic than flesh and blood. He listened to her next few questions, attentively, head cocked slightly to one side. "... I could, although changing color of something would be a pointless and not to mention reckless use of it." it was probably just a random example she had chosen, but still - that would have been an utterly pointless use of it.

"It is very dangerous, yes. Which is why, as I said, I will only ever use it if it's strictly necessary to." he said, running a hand through his hair. Now that they were indoors, and the moonlight didn't touch it directly, there was none of the sparkle in it that had been there before, even if the color was still as vibrant as ever. "And it is mainly reserved to use for our wish makers. To make the wishes come true. We use it a few times in the cluster as well, but that's mostly to ensure our own safety... Say, should a meteor come by, we all pitch in to make it divert its path or the likes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:50 pm

Tasha could understand that it wasn't something they used lightly, but then why tell her about it? If he wasn't even sured to use his abilities, then why disclose them? She didn't know, and she certainly could find no logic to it, but the thought alone was not pleasant. The clergy could only imagine what power he had. However she tried not to think too much about it, focusing on the fact that she had to get ready to bed. Deciding just to sleep in her shirt, she took off her pants, hanging them neatly over one of her chairs. She did feel rather exposed, so she grabbed a part of pajama shorts and putting them on before she crawled on to her bed. Tossing him one of her duvets along with a pillow she sent him a small smile. "I don't think I've ever had a boy in my room, let alone an alien," she chuckled, grabbing her hair and putting it in a loose pony tail. "What's it like up there? Is it cold or don't you feel that?" she asked, placing her hands on top of her duvet, folding her hands.
Back to top Go down
Saros

Saros

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:31 pm

He had most of all disclosed his ability to use magic, just to avoid having to explain it later, if he did need to use it - and perhaps also just so she would keep up hopes even when things might get difficult. Knowing that there would always be a way out, if really needed to... He figured that might help keep one's mood up.

He caught the duvet, smiling a little as he hugged it close, feeling how soft and warm it was. He chuckled a little at her first comment, and shrugged. "It's my first time in somebody else's room, so I guess we're about even, there." he said, moving the duvet around a bit to get more comfortable. "I didn't really feel temperature until I got into this body." he explained, first, and then, with a smile, looked out the window, at the little bit of the night sky he could see there. "But it's beautiful. Calm and quiet - time doesn't really matter up there, not the way that it's obvious it does for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 12:39 pm

Chuckling at his words she shrugged. However she laid back on the bed, listening to him describe the world he had come from. She could only imagine how it was to be surrounded by stars and the nothingness of space. In a way it sounded almost alluring, having a whole place of peace and quiet up there. "Maybe I could see it some time through a telescope - If you guide me where to look?" she suggested with a warm smile on her lips. However it didn't take long for her to drift off in to a calm sleep. It was strange. For the first time in weeks she felt like she actually got to rest, and part of her knew that it was because Saros was there. He had given up a place in the heavens to be here for her, and while it did feel very selfish, she also felt extremely grateful.

The next morning she slept in, only waking when a ray of sun hit her eyes, making her blink a few times. Listening she couldn't hear that her father was home, and perhaps that was for the better. Sitting up she stretched, yawning as she popped a few limbs in to place. "Good morning, did you sleep well?" she would ask if Saros was awake.
Back to top Go down
Saros

Saros

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:55 pm

"Maybe, if we're lucky. The cluster moves a little - just the same as the planets, or maybe more like your moon, does." he said with a little smile. "But I'll be happy to show you." he said, as he laid down, and... Ended up staring at the ceiling, then out of the window, at the bit of the night sky he could see, there... It took quite a bit before he fell asleep, too, after feeling that weird sensation for a bit... He hadn't really tried having a body that got tired, either.

So when he woke up the next morning, he looked a bit confused, as he tried to figure out just what had been going on - he had no clue how much time had passed, what might have happened while he was out like that. He looked over at Tasha when she sat up. "... Oh... So... Alright." he muttered mostly to himself. He guessed 'sleep' was what that thing had been, then? "... I think so? If... If sleep was what that weird period of unconsciousness was?" he had so much to learn about this new, organic body of his, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loneliness can be a disease    Loneliness can be a disease  Empty

Back to top Go down

Loneliness can be a disease
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: The past-
Jump to: