Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Running away EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Running away EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Running away EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Running away EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Running away EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Running away

Go down 

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Running away   Running away EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 4:25 pm

For [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
______

Turning over in the bed of the hotel she sighed a bit to herself. Her eyes were still closed, but she could smell his scent all around her. Andrew usually got up before her, but sometimes she wanted him to be there when she woke up. Turning over in the bed she looked up at the ceiling, blinking lazily with a faint smile on her face. This was the first time in a while where she just felt genuinely happy. They had gotten away in secrecy, or at least with some help from a few trusted. Elora had made sure to promise to keep up the facade back home, and the lycan couldn't figure out how she was going to repay the sweet daemoness.
Valerie was laying naked on the soft fabric that covered the bed, the window open letting in a nice breeze as she listened to the birds chirping outside. They had spent a lot of their days outside, the weather being nice meant they walked a lot, saw a lot. But honestly she wanted a lazy day today. Moving slowly she got out of bed, not really caring if the staff would walk in without notice. Walking to the bathroom she turned on the tab on the nice bathtub placed next to a window. She didn't know when Andrew would return, so she thought she might as well just take her time getting ready. The soap of the hotel wasn't that nice, but she had bought a few bath bombs when they were out walking and she dumped one in, letting it fizz. She always liked baths, even as a kid, but these days there were more for her to calm down and relax than actually getting clean.
Putting her hair up in a messy bun she walked to the mirror, sighing as she saw a few marks that Andrew had left on her. However these marks were not in the way Joaquin placed them. These were love marks, placed in times when he couldn't contain himself and had to mark her as his. A small shiver ran down her back in a bit of excitement. For the first day they had been going at it like animals, but now it had changed a bit. Andrew was still rather dominant, still not really willing to give slow fucking, as he called it, a try. Not that she minded, but part of her wanted him to feel what it felt like. It also wasn't like what they did was without meaning, she could feel how much he cared when they had finished. Both bodies warm from their high as he cuddled her closer. Sometimes she pulled him close to her chest, letting him rest and hear her heart beating for him, letting him know that what they had right now she wouldn't change for anything in the world.
She sat down in the tub, a relieving feeling rushing over her as she felt the cold water surround her. Leaning her head back she just listened to the song of birds outside.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Full name : Andrew Aelius
Quote : Just mind your own fucking business and I’ll mind mine.

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 3:20 am

It was still a mystery to him that he somehow had managed upkeep the understanding that he had cut ties with the lycan and yet on their little get-away, he got to wake up to her every morning. He liked this, being far away from everything in a place where no one knew them. He had found himself less angrier, actually on the contrary, he was happy and smiling like a goofball. He had touched a side of himself he hadnt thought was possible and it was all thanks to the beautiful woman by his side. He however couldnt just do nothing while he was here, so he had decided to check out the smaller daemon clan, so that if their cover was blown, he would have a backup plan at hand that could remove all suspicion. His name alone bore a lot of weight in the world he came from, even if he wasnt the designated leader, it was in his blood to lead and many daemons knew that no matter how far from the temples they were.
He had picked up something he thought she might like on the way back to the hotel. He didnt get what all the fuss was about these small macaroons in all sort of colours and flavours. He entered their room and put the box down on a nearby table. "Valerie?" he called, getting out of his shoes before he went to go look for her. "There you are," he said when he saw her, smiling broadly as he went to kiss her cheek. "I'm sorry that I wasnt there when you woke up. It's just the sun and all that," he chuckled. He had explained before that he really couldnt sleep if there was any light and this hotel seemed adamant on making it look good over being practical.
Back to top Go down

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 6:45 pm

Valerie liked her showers cold, perhaps because it cooled down her normally warm body.
Hearing the door open and her name being called she smiled to herself, because she knew he could find her without problem. He entered, and seeing how happy he was just made her chuckle, closing her eyes briefly as he kissed her cheek. "I know, I've kinda gotten used to it by now," she confessed. She didn't mind, but once in a while it would be nice to just spend some time cuddling before getting up. Looking at him she reached her hand up, booping his nose and leaving a small dollop of soap foam on it, making her giggle. "It sounds nice out today, birds singing and all," she said, looking out the window as she moved some of the cold water up her arms.
"Do you have any plans for today?" she then asked. It had become a morning routine at this point, just asking if they wanted to do anything. Just something as mundane as going out for dinner or to see a movie was nice. Turning her head she looked at him, his brown eyes so calming to look at, even if his brow was making him seem more intimidating. However that was part of the appeal for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away Empty

Back to top Go down

Running away
Page 1 of 1