Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search)

Go down 
Mickey

Mickey

Full name : Mickey Angela Lewis
Quote : I'll show you crazy!

Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) Empty
PostSubject: Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search)   Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 1:46 am

Hello lovelies and loveliers.

I am looking for some topics and relations for my newest character in the bunch!

@Mickey (Profile tw=blood) is her name and she is a hybrid (clergy/daemon).

Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) 40-40511Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) 57314296bc5a9c35a8ee7243ff9fd99dOh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) 40-40510

Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) 6-638811
Whatever says too much of a good thing must be bad tells a lie.
Whoever says too much of a good thing is not enough speaks the truth.
Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) 6-638810

Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) Tumblr_p1se47Xgo31w0f78go1_400
Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) 34256710
She is:
- Giving off the vibe that she is fully clergy when she is in fact a hybrid.
- Morally ambiguous, due to her daemonic genes messing up with her clergy side's sense of balance.
- Unsure about her place here in Gambion, but she spends every day looking for it.
- Observant when she first meets people, to figure out how well they would get along.
- Eccentric to say the least due to her abilities.
- Very protective of the people she hold close to her heart.
- Asexual which means she has no sexual drive or desire (Doesnt mean that she's not romantic).

What I'm looking for for her:
- Friends/trusted people.
- Some evil creature that thinks she's just a clergy and might want to mess with her.
- Past lovers (This one we'll have to discuss)
- I'm up for anything your pretty heads can think of, or at least if not I will compromise!

What you can expect from me:
- Detailed replies.
- Lots of hype for our topic!!!
- Quality over quantity (hah, tity)
- Creative freedom, in fact I prefer if you're not shy to write whatever the hell you want!
Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) 34256710
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search)   Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 12:53 am

Still looking for more relations!
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search)   Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:54 pm

this is still active but i probably wont have time to do actual rp before tuesday, but that doesnt mean we cant plan stuff etc. hit me up!
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Full name : Christopher "Kit" Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search)   Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 3:35 pm

** Vinnie vandalizes in to action! **

Hiiiiiiiii pick meeeeee Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) 1f44c
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search)   Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 4:28 pm

Vinnie wrote:
** Vinnie vandalizes in to action! **

Hiiiiiiiii pick meeeeee  Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) 1f44c

alright, i choose you!

im thinking some type of buddies (in crime, in something else)
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

Full name : Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search)   Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 4:48 pm

If you pick Vinnie then you might as well get his childhood friend Ash too Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) 1f602
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search)   Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 4:50 pm

Mickey wrote:
alright, i choose you!

im thinking some type of buddies (in crime, in something else)

I was thinking much in the same lane. Maybe she comes to hang around the gas station he works at when he has late shifts? Idk if that would be interesting, but it would at least give us a starting point from where they know one another.
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search)   Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 11:25 pm

Ash wrote:
If you pick Vinnie then you might as well get his childhood friend Ash too  Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) 1f602

Sure thing! I do think they differ a lot personality wise, so it would definitely be an interesting encounter. By that I'm wondering whether Mickey would irritate the fuck out of Ash eventually haha

Vinnie wrote:
I was thinking much in the same lane. Maybe she comes to hang around the gas station he works at when he has late shifts? Idk if that would be interesting, but it would at least give us a starting point from where they know one another.

I think we sort of figured out a little something, but we could still do how they met or something like thattttt w/o the catboy
Self explanatory
Back to top Go down
Aiastes

Aiastes

Full name : Aiastes

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search)   Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 11:48 pm

Mickey wrote:
Sure thing! I do think they differ a lot personality wise, so it would definitely be an interesting encounter. By that I'm wondering whether Mickey would irritate the fuck out of Ash eventually haha

Oh I wasn't planning on them to get along ... I was thinking more in the lines of Ash disliking Mickey, thinking she's using Vinnie to gain something (although she's not sure what yet).
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search)   Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 11:51 pm

Mickey wrote:
I think we sort of figured out a little something, but we could still do how they met or something like thattttt w/o the catboy
Self explanatory

Hell yeah we need an origin story for these two pea brains Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) 270c I suspect that she might've been the one stumbling in to him at some point, maybe tried stealing liquor from the gas station he works at? Just throwing out ideas and seeing what will stick.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Full name : Osiris Akylas Hosaros
Quote : "Ace beats king"

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search)   Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 4:12 pm

if you are still looking, i will throw Osiris out as an option. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search)   Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Mickey you're so fine! (Topic search)
Page 1 of 1