Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Snipping snips EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Snipping snips EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Snipping snips EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Snipping snips EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Snipping snips EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Snipping snips

Go down 
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

Snipping snips Empty
PostSubject: Snipping snips   Snipping snips EmptyFri May 14, 2021 3:15 am

@Theodosia <3

With every day seemingly worsening Tessa had pretty much moved back home for the time being. Most of her things were in her old room but she always had her apartment if she was going to be with Gerard. It was like she had the travel bag always waiting at the end of her bed. But today she wanted to spend some time with Theo. It had been really nice to meet her parents and Tessa had expressed that many times already.
“I’m thinking of doing something rash,” the valkyrie said as she had been playing with a long strand of hair. She hadnt bothered to keep up with the pink dye so it had faded quite a lot. “What if I cut my hair short? Like at the chin kind of short,” she pondered as she moved her hair up to the desired length. She had seen Buffy with this length and she found it so beautiful. But she also felt a little scared at the thought. “What do you think?”
Back to top Go down

Snipping snips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipping snips   Snipping snips EmptyFri May 14, 2021 12:29 pm

Theodosia was just laying on her stomach, drawing out some designs as Tessa suddenly decided to break the silence. Frowning she looked up at her friend, because something rash could be both good and bad when it came to the valkyrie. "Go on," she said, needing some elaboration. A haircut? She couldn't help but giggle, sitting up on her knees as she looked at her friend who seemed pretty serious.
"I think you look stunning no matter what," she said, feeling a bit lost still in all of her emotions towards her friend. She was just happy that she had decided to spend time with her and not that horrible old man she called her boyfriend. "But if you're gonna cut it that short, I think you might as well go with bangs too, y'know," she pointed out, getting off her feet to walk behind her friend. She placed some of the blonde locks over the valkyrie's forehead to simulate bangs, nodding to herself. "Smoking hot."
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

Snipping snips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipping snips   Snipping snips EmptyFri May 14, 2021 4:35 pm

Tessa felt a little unsure about her current hair and then also cutting it. So Theo’s compliment just made her chuckle and shake her head. “Thanks, but I’m also in a lowkey crisis right now, so I really need to know which is better,” she said with deep sigh. She kept looking at the desires length she had put her hair to be but it felt like something was missing. As Theo pointed out the bangs, Tessa looked at herself with a pondering expression. Theo’s help with making her able to see what bangs would look like on her just made her smile that much bigger. “Yeah you’re right I do look good... let me get the scissors,” she said before she got up and went to get a bag. It was filled with all kinds of scissors for hair. “I can pretty much do the bangs but I’m gonna need help with the back,” she said before she made a small sigh. She walked over to her closet and got out an old tshirt before she changed into that. “Dont try to change my mind, I’m already set on it,” she said with a chuckle if the hybrid seemed unsure.
Back to top Go down

Snipping snips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipping snips   Snipping snips EmptyFri May 14, 2021 4:51 pm

Once the valkyrie had set her mind to something, she just went out and did it. Theodosia admired that a lot. She let her go grab some things, sitting on the floor, just looking at herself in the mirror. She felt like she just looked so plain compared to the radiant young woman that Tessa was. Maybe she needed to do something as well? But she didn't really dare mess with her hair, and it just felt like being a copycat.
Tessa returned with scissors, and the hybrid really wasn't sure about it all. "Alright, alright - but just be careful, those are really sharp," she said, walking over to a small vanity and taking out some elastic bands. "I saw this video on the internet where they suggest parting the hair in to sections first; Maybe we start with that?" she said, sitting back down behind the valkyrie. She had such long and beautiful blonde hair. She was feeling rather jealous. "About here then?" she said, showing a part where she had placed an elastic around a couple of strands of hair.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Snipping snips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipping snips   Snipping snips EmptyFri May 14, 2021 4:58 pm

The warning didnt deter Tessa in the slightest but she was rather careful with handling the scissors. It was good that Theo was around because on her own, she would have most probably just started cutting it without sectioning, or even brushing it. Definitely would have been something that a hair dresser would have to fix afterwards. She let the hybrid section it, watching in the mirror as she sat a little restless. She really just wanted the cut in an instant and not have to sit and wait. She looked at the bands, looking up at her own face before she swallowed hard. “I havent had short hair since I was a kid,” she admitted, grabbing some scissors. Before she could think too much and probably regret it, she grabbed onto one of the bands and cut into it. Now at least there was no way back.
Back to top Go down

Snipping snips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipping snips   Snipping snips EmptyFri May 14, 2021 5:05 pm

Thank the gods for a little forethought. Theodosia worried what would've happened if she hadn't been there, but alas, she was just along for the ride for as long as possible. Then she started cutting, and it felt almost like being rebellious. Or at least she could live vicariously through the blonde. "It's going to look awesome," she said, a warm smile on her lips as she would help with the back and evenness.
"T, I can be honest with you, right?" she said, feeling a little shy, but she also wanted to get it off her chest. "You see ... I've kinda met someone," she said, blushing slightly, but she was trying to not seem like a hopeless cause. "He's a little bit older, and he's really nice - tall and rather handsome; and well, I was just wondering if you had any tips?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Snipping snips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipping snips   Snipping snips EmptyFri May 14, 2021 5:12 pm

Seeing the long strands fall to the ground felt weird. What would her mother say? Gerard? People at school? Well Tessa couldnt really bring herself to care now, if she really didnt like it, she could always just pop on some extensions and give herself a different look. “Yeah you can say anything,” Tessa assured her as she focused on her bangs. But then Theo mentioned seeing someone and Tessa gasped in delight. Turning around she looked at the hybrid with happy eyes. “Okay, tell me more!” She urged her. Chuckling a little as the hybrid described the person, Tessa was sure he couldnt be as old as Gerard was. “In regards to what? Do you want to date him?” She just asked a little forward in a playful tone, poking Theo’s chest with her index.
Back to top Go down

Snipping snips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipping snips   Snipping snips EmptyFri May 14, 2021 5:47 pm

Theodosia just felt nervous talking about this, because this was sort of her first relationship. "Well he's a vampyre, so I just ... I'm a little nervous, you know - and I'm scared that my parents won't like him and that it's just going to turn in to some big mess," she said, shaking her head as she looked down. She fiddled a bit with an elastic, stretching it between two fingers. "I think I wanna date him, but I don't know if I'm ready for anything serious," being honest seemed to work the best for her right now. "His name is Gabriel, and he has these really pretty blue and green eyes that just so kind," it was clear she was smitten with this guy, feeling her cheeks warm up.
"I just want to know ... How you know when you're ready for - well, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Snipping snips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipping snips   Snipping snips EmptyFri May 14, 2021 10:41 pm

“A vampyre? So is he like stylish or super emo?” She chuckled, shaking her head a little. Obviously Theo seemed quite serious about it so Tessa wouldnt just joke around. She took Theo’s hand and gave it a soft squeeze. “If you like him, then your parents should too,” she said with a shrug. It was like that with Gerard too. Her parents had seemed worried at first but then they got to know him. “Gabriel. Pretty name, for probably a pretty guy,” she said before she hummed at the question. She shrugged. “I’ve never been sure, before after it happened. I dont know how to explain it. It was like I just knew eventually,” she said before her eyes widened a little and she leaned closer to her friend. “Theodosia Barnett are you blushing right now?” She asked, before her smile grew. “Wow you are actually in love. That’s so great”
Back to top Go down

Snipping snips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipping snips   Snipping snips EmptyFri May 14, 2021 11:06 pm

"Please don't tease me," she mumbled, twisting her shirt and messing with it quite a bit. It was just a weird topic for her to talk about, most of all with the one she felt like she had a crush on. But was it really a crush she had on Tessa or was she just admiring her? "I don't know if I'm in love ... But he doesn't stare at me like I'm some freakshow," she said, a little hesitant because she was scared that her friend would tease her more. It was a touchy subject, most of all because she felt like she couldn't talk with her dads about it without it turning in to some great story about how she should always practice safe sex. "And we haven't even kissed yet, or well, he's old fashioned, so he kisses my hand and stuff," she admitted her cheeks glowing bright red.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Snipping snips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipping snips   Snipping snips EmptySat May 15, 2021 2:38 pm

The mumble made Tessa stop as she looked at her friend with soft eyes. She wasnt going to tease her friend if she didnt want it, that was just mean. "Well it's alright to like him?" she said in a trying tone. But then Theodosia said that they hadnt kissed yet and that just made her shake and click her teeth. "Kissing is so amazing, so screw his old-fashioned attitude," she remarked before she turned around to her friend. She made her look at her before she made a small sweet smile. "Okay look. Pretend I'm Gabriel," she said before she tried to big herself up a little. "My dear sweet Theodosia. I can tell that something's on your mind, tell me what it is," she said as she tried to sound like whatever she believed this Gabriel could be sounding like.
Back to top Go down

Snipping snips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipping snips   Snipping snips EmptySun May 16, 2021 2:00 pm

She didn't really know what to say. She had never been kissed, so she didn't know if it was amazing, but saying that might make her sound more like the introvert she was. Wait a minute? Pretend? Theodosia looked rather worried, as the valkyrie puffed herself up, looking at her in disbelief as she spoke. It didn't sound like anything Gabriel would say, or did it? "Tessa I don't like this game," she said, getting up from the floor and walking over to her drawing once more. She wasn't cool like Tessa, she couldn't just practice or pretend. Not when she actually thought she had feelings for the valkyrie. She hoped Tessa would just resume with cutting her hair, because she didn't like talking about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snipping snips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipping snips   Snipping snips Empty

Back to top Go down

Snipping snips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Donham Grove-
Jump to: