Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
So we meet again - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
So we meet again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
So we meet again - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
So we meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
So we meet again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

So we meet again

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Ismael

Ismael

Full name : Ismael Reeves

So we meet again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So we meet again   So we meet again - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 11:22 pm

Ismael barely heard the gunshot but eventually feel the pressure release from his throat and him falling to the ground with a thump. He felt the dust and dirt get all over his body and one side of his face that was resting on the ground. Panting deeply for air, he wanted to grit his teeth a little from the pain he was feeling after being strangled but it was like doing that only moved the pain to inside where his muscles were quite sore. He felt someone come over and check his pulse but he just wafted their hand away with an angry grunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So we meet again   So we meet again - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2021 9:44 am

A few weeks had passed since that incident, and the discussion between the daemon hunters were finding a new suitable partner for Ismael. But it seemed like everyone they asked, either turned it down or were not interested.
However behind the scenes, it seemed like some agreeable term had come to be fulfilled, and Thomaz was livid. "You can't pass her around like some mare in need of a breeding!" He yelled out in defiance as they were having a meeting between their families. Eliza was sitting next to her aunt and with Ismael on her other side. "The infrastructure of our society needs to be kept intact, " his aunt reminded him but he scoffed. He knew Eliza was seeing some guy, or at least tried to, but this wouldn't end well. He just knew it. "I'll be his partner then," he said, one of the leaders scoffing, "You are not done with your training ye-" - "if my sister is going to marry this guy, then I need to trust him; and with a partner you have to learn that, right?" He argued, looking at each face until he stopped and just looked at Ismael. What kind of daemon hunter weren't married yet anyways? And why didn't he speak of his former partner?
Back to top Go down
Ismael

Ismael

Full name : Ismael Reeves

PostSubject: Re: So we meet again   So we meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 9:07 pm

Still in healing from the fracture he had suffered on his throat, Ismael sat next to Eliza, whom he barely knew. Sure, he didnt like the ordeal either, but it seemed to be all that was necessary. With his current reputation, it seemed that all of his partners somehow met a likely demise. Then her brother seemed to volunteer himself, making Ismael raise an eyebrow as he looked the guy up and down. What did this guy had to offer? He looked far too young to be putting his life on the life like that. He was far younger than his brother would have been, had he still lived to this day. ".. You wouldnt be able to protect me or yourself, and you think that's a good idea" Ismael then said in a hoarse voice, looking a little defiantly at the other human. He couldnt help but imagine how he would look hanging from a tree, just like the last one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So we meet again   So we meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 10:49 pm

"What do you know about my training?" - not even leaving enough room for the hunter to reply he continued - "Oh that's right, nothing! So why don't you just shut up and let me do the talking," he spat, getting a warning gaze from his aunt. "Look, she's my sister, she is all I have left, and I am not okay with this bullshit, so cut out your bad-boy attitude and stop acting all high on your horse or whatever the phrase is."
He looked to his sister, couldn't she see where he was trying to go at, but she seemed so complicit in all of this. Did she really want this? He had seen how the last guy had ended and he was not waiting around to see his sister at that low point again. "Besides, what makes you think you can protect her? Because looking at your track record you have more dead partners than alive ones," it was a low blow. He knew a lot of hunters were dying left and right these days, but Ismael always seemed to make it out like the miracle he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So we meet again   So we meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 10:49 pm

Eliza was sitting quietly. She had heard about this and she didn't like the idea of another engagement, but what choice did she really have? Besides, Xalvador was just some stupid dream she had made up in her head, and it would never amount to more. Her brother started acting out but as he went for the low blow she stood up. "Thomaz, que é o suficiente!" she hissed in her native tongue before looking at the hunter she had sat next to but not even spoken a word with. Then she looked at the elders, breathing out in a calming manner. She couldn't lose her cool now. "I apologize on my brother's behalf," she said, eyeing Thomaz who was already rolling his eyes into oblivion. "But perhaps a trial of his competence wouldn't be too bad; He had worked very well, and Is- Pardon, mister Reeves does not look capable of any great missions right now," she said. She spoke rather eloquently, her accent a little strong, but it only made her sound more poetic in a way. "Until mister Reeves has healed, would it not be wise that on smaller missions my brother could accompany him as a novice hunter?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So we meet again   So we meet again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So we meet again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2