Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
How much love can a simple human heart hold? EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
How much love can a simple human heart hold? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
How much love can a simple human heart hold? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
How much love can a simple human heart hold? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
How much love can a simple human heart hold? EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

How much love can a simple human heart hold?

Go down 
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

How much love can a simple human heart hold? Empty
PostSubject: How much love can a simple human heart hold?   How much love can a simple human heart hold? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 2:45 am

@Maddie <3

He could barely open his eyes at this point, feeling them so heavy and yet it was like he couldnt just keep them closed. Because when he did, the argument replayed all over and he remembered how they had gone off like that. It had even been something silly that he couldnt even recall but they were both just stubborn. They always bounced back. But right now he didnt quite feel like bouncing in the physical sense, that just felt like it would hurt. He didnt even know where he was but it was cold and damp and had a smell that reminded him of home. He felt cold but couldnt even really shiver. Wasnt it supposed to be summer weather? Well, it had been raining today, but it surely couldnt be freezing temperatures? He opened his eyes and looked up between the narrow gap between the buildings he laid by. The sky was darker, but he also wasnt so sure from the moving dots in his vision. His damp sticky hair that was disgustingly attached to his skin didnt really help either. It didnt last long before he passed out again from exhaustion.

A WEEK EARLIER

He rolled over in bed and pulled her in, lately with all the stuff that had been happening in South, he had been worried for his family but it was something that he couldnt explain. These were the people that had brought him up even if they had done a bad job at it, but could he really complain when he was still here? It wasnt like his parents fought or his father beat him, they just really werent there in a noticeable sense. He kissed her gently behind the ear, smelling her hair as he smiled. No this was all he cared about. He had managed to get a stable job and it wasnt as bad as he had thought it would be. Sure it was hard physically and he was tired but she seemed to be quite understanding of it. "It's kinda cute that you stay with me while I sleep."
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: How much love can a simple human heart hold?   How much love can a simple human heart hold? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 7:46 am

Staying by his side was something she just felt was so natural. When he came home from a long day of work, she would come to bed with him, holding him close but trying not to make him feel too cold. Once he had drifted off she would move away, turn over on her side and sometimes just read a book. It was the good thing about being able to see in the dark. She always kept a few books by the bed, just so she didn't have to get up in the middle of the night.
She could feel him wake up, placing the book down as he crawled closer. It was hard not to smile when he started kissing her, closing her eyes as she listened to his breathing. Not to mention his heartbeat. How it was nice and calm now compared to how it sounded when he came home from work. "Well I like hearing you next to me ... It's calming and I get a glimpse of what sleeping might be like," she said, shrugging a bit before turning around. She touched his curly mess of hair, chuckling to herself before she leaned in to kiss his forehead. "Do you want me to make you some breakfast?" She asked. She had kinda taken on a housewife role and her cooking had really gotten better.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: How much love can a simple human heart hold?   How much love can a simple human heart hold? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:27 am

"Well thank god I'm not the type of person who snores all night long then." he scoffed, imagining that nights for her wouldnt be nice if he did. Though he probably did a little, as he always felt like his throat was roughened up when he woke up. That or it was all the smoking. As mentioned, work was great but it was also a completely new thing for him. And when things got hectic at work, his consumption of cigarettes also seemed to grow at least for that work night. "It's fine, I'm just going to grab something quick. I'd rather spend my time with you." he said with a small smile, kissing her hair before he got up. But as he did he felt something in his throat. He started coughing a little strained but it evolved into a fit, putting a hand over his chest as he wasnt really in control of himself for that small moment. "Shit, I'm sorry. Been smoking too much lately." he said as the fit slowly went down after a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: How much love can a simple human heart hold?   How much love can a simple human heart hold? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:21 am

She couldn't help but chuckle, because he did in fact snore. At least when he had had a long day's work, he just seemed to snore louder, but she wouldn't tell him. She liked hearing it, it wasn't annoying her, more it was cute to her. Hearing how deep in his sleep he was and just how deep his breathing could be.
Initially she had been against him working this much, mostly because she had more than enough money for the both of them, but she could understand him wanting to be independent. It would still be a while before school started up, so Maddie spent her days appeasing her family. She had actually managed to make her mother calm down regarding Tyler, and things were alright for now.
He got out of bed, and as he started to cough, she sat up, reaching out to support him if he needed. He apologised, and she frowned, shaking her head at him. Getting out of bed, she was by his side rather quickly, placing her ear to his back, listening to his lungs. "Maybe you should cut back on them," she didn't like telling him what to do, but she also wanted him to be healthy. "Or maybe stop completely?" She suggested, trying to thread carefully. His smokes were more like a blanket of safety for him. His binky when things got rough. Leaning away from him she moved around to his front, placing her thumbs on his eyebags. She hoped her cold would help with bringing down the swelling. "Or maybe take the day off ... you've been working yourself to the bone lately; you can barely keep your eyes open when you get home."
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: How much love can a simple human heart hold?   How much love can a simple human heart hold? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:07 am

If he let her support him then he’d feel like they were making it a bigger deal than it was. It was just a passing cough, there was no need for concern! “Yeah I’ll smoke less.” He just agreed though he wasnt sure he would ever be able to quit. It was just ingrained in him at this point and though the thought of not coughing his lungs out would be nice, it was still a big thing to just let go of. “There’s no way I’d be able to quit.” He admitted pretty straightforward with a halfhearted smile.
Her last suggestion made him sigh as he nodded. “Yeah, I’ll call my boss. See if I can get the day off. Then we could go do something.” He said, picking up his pants before getting into them. He went to the kitchen and made himself a quick bite, taking out his phone to call his boss while he was at it. The conversation was rather short and if Maddie came out while he was finishing up, he’d send her a soft smile before bidding his boss farewell. “He said that after all the hard work I’ve done already, then it’s fine that I stay home today.” He said a little triumphantly.
“So what do you wanna do today?” He asked before he took a scoop out of the bowl of cereal he had made.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: How much love can a simple human heart hold?   How much love can a simple human heart hold? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 9:17 am

At least he agreed to cut down on the smoking, but as expected he wouldn't quit so easily. Of course it was an addiction, one that she knew very well from herself regarding blood. If she went too long without it she could feel like her skin was itching, and maybe that was the closest she would ever get to feel addiction like a human would. Letting him leave she didn't bother to get dressed. Just wearing a silk nightdress that stopped to around her mid thigh. She had always had a fascination for sleepwear and being with Tyler who actually slept meant she could expand her wardrobe.
Coming out to the kitchen she smiled, hearing the last bit of conversation as she opened a small drawer that kept her blood vials. The drawer was installed with a heater, cause she really didn't like cold blood. Finishing her bottle, she threw it into recycling, smiling at his words, nearing him closer until she was touching chest a bit. What she wanted to do? Oh, one day wouldn't be enough for what she wanted to do, but she would have to prioritise.
"I think ... I want to grab a shower with you," she said, leaning in to kiss his chest, not wanting to disturb him eating. "And then ..." she whispered against his skin, her fingers moving down, playing with the edge of his pants, "I think we could go out ... maybe to the beach or something calming," looking up at him with a warm smile, kissing him up his chest until she reached his neck. Kissing it, she could feel his warm blood starting to pump around and it made her smile against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

PostSubject: Re: How much love can a simple human heart hold?   How much love can a simple human heart hold? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:24 am

A shower? That was fine enough. He only grabbed a quick one before sleeping yesterday, so a more thorough scrub would probably do him well. He kept eating as she kissed his chest though her change in tone made him look down at her. He narrowed his eyes a little at her suggestion, but it was more that she played with the edge of his pants. “Do you just like riling me up to listen to my blood pump around my body?” He asked but he wasnt blaming her if she did. He finished his bowl and hummed. “Sure, let’s go to the beach.” He agreed with a smile, touching her cheek gently before grabbing her hand to head to the shower. His phone buzzed but luckily he had left it on the kitchen counter. It wasnt until they were done showering that he went to check it. He blinked a few times as he saw who had called. “Mom..?” He whispered to himself a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: How much love can a simple human heart hold?   How much love can a simple human heart hold? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:58 pm

"How dare you ask me such things," she muttered, but her eyes were flirty and warm, chuckling as he agreed to go to the beach with her. In reality she had never been really fond of the summer weather, but being anywhere with Tyler was enough for her to expand her horizons a bit. They had a shower together, something they didn't get to have too often these days with how much he was working. Of course she tried not to rile him up too much, mostly because she wanted to spend the day on something fun and then maybe find time for intimacy later in the evening.
Once their shower ended she dried off rather fast before heading in to her closet to figure out what she wanted to wear. Grabbing her bikini she threw it on before finding a nice summer dress. For summer she preferred long sleeves, mostly because it kept the sun at bay most of the time. Although she always did make sure to bring an umbrella to have shade with her wherever she needed. After getting dressed she joined him in the kitchen, sneaking up behind him and wrapping her arms around him. "Why aren't you dressed yet? Were you hoping for something?" she asked teasingly, kissing his back, but she could feel a change in him.
Letting go of him she walked around, looking at him. "Is everything alright?" she asked. He had seemed fine in the shower, so she couldn't see what could've made the change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much love can a simple human heart hold?   How much love can a simple human heart hold? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much love can a simple human heart hold?
Page 1 of 1