Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides

Go down 
Jeremy

Jeremy

Full name : Jeremiah Joseph Wright

Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides Empty
PostSubject: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 8:49 pm

@Damiano <3

Eastern wasnt as glamorous as Northern, but the house the party was held in seemed rather nice. There had been an odd radio silence from Kurtis and Zaira which he wasnt sure how to interpret. Were they on some sort of vacation they hadnt said anything about? The christmas holidays were over and new a new year had begun. He hadnt spent as much time with Damiano as he had wanted to but his parents were quite strict over the holidays; it was meant for family and Jeremy had lots from all over the world who came by. Didnt leave much time for anything else. He was scratching the label on the beer he held, Abel bumping into him with a smile. “You seem u-upset. W-wassup?” He asked. Jeremy just shrugged. “It’s nothing.” He said with an apologetic smile. He pulled out his phone to text the hybrid.

[Jeremy:] Hey. What are you up to? Still working?
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

Full name : Damiano De Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 9:02 pm

Damiano knew that Jeremy would be busy, because how could he not when the seraph had kept telling him? It made sense. His own family would be busy too, the restaurant keeping open during the holidays and they had actually gotten quite the profit. Enough to afford that his sister Giana could apply to an out of country sort of scholarship and actually be able to send her there. It was crazy to think about. Damiano was doing somewhat better. He was actively going to therapy, medicated lightly just to be sure, and still he felt so lonely when at the end of the day he came home to his small apartment. He missed having Jeremy around. The summer seemed so far away.
He had just laid down on his bed after a 12 hour shift, breathing out through his nose as he closed his eyes. Then only to wake up to his phone buzzing and his screen lighting up. Opening his eyes he sighed, thinking it might be his dad asking if he remembered to lock up. But he was pleasantly surprised to see the message from Jeremy.

[Damiano:] Just got home actually
[Damiano:] How about you?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 9:17 pm

He ended up putting away the beer and trading it for a glass of water; he was much for getting super drunk anymore. At least not at some party held by one of the seniors. He sipped the water and moved out on the balcony, checking his phone. He felt rather happy when he saw that the hybrid had replied. Placing the cup on the ledge he began tapping.

[Jeremy:] Well Abel had us go to this senior party in Eastern. It’s pretty chill. But I also dont really feel it.
[Jeremy:] Maybe I’m just getting old?
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 9:26 pm

Damiano smiled a little goofily as he stared at the replies that popped up on screen. He decided to get up and actually undress instead of laying around in his work clothes. The thought that the 16 year old nephilim was getting old was quite the fun predicament.

[Damiano:] Maybe you are

He chuckled to himself, shaking his head a little as he pulled his shirt off, dumping it in to the laundry basket. Moving his sore shoulders around he grabbed his phone once again.

[Damiano:] Perhaps it would be wise to go home early, get some sleep?
[Damiano:] Or maybe stop by my place?

Biting his lower lip he thought of Jeremy. He was still quite enamored with him, found every part of him just as appealing as ever. And the invitation was real enough.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 10:30 pm

He leaned a little onto the railing, keeping his phone in his hand now that he was texting Damiano. He hadnt been the best texter since his family constantly had been around, so even when he had been texting, it had been quite tame. He just sort of hoped that the hybrid could be patient enough with him.

[Jeremy:] No, you should be telling me that I’m way too young to say some bullshit like that!

He chuckled and shook his head as the other messages chimed in. Go home early? He could, but he was also rather sick and tired of being around his parents all the time. The last message made his chest flutter, just at the thought. He loved spending time with Damiano.

[Jeremy:] I’ll go check with Abel. Dont want to leave him here all alone if he’s not having fun.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 10:39 pm

He was getting out of his clothes a little slower than he usually would. Mostly because he wanted to be sure not to miss a message from him at all. It ended up with the nephilim deciding that he would check up on his friend. He was always so considerate, wasn't he?

[Damiano:] Aight, I'll have a quick shower to wash off the smell of fryer
[Damiano:] Text me when you're close

He was actively trying to be tame in his texts. He knew that sometimes Jeremy would have to delete messages if they contained something more graphic. He knew it was because he got paranoid that his parents would find out, but it did make him a little sad. With that out of the way, he jumped in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 11:06 pm

“Abel I’m going.” Jeremy said when he found Abel in the midst of a group, seemingly having fun. Abel seemed confused by the notion, grabbing Jeremy’s arm to keep him from leaving right away. “Everything g-g-good?” He asked, narrowing his eyes. Jeremy just hunmed and nodded. Nothing to worry about. Abel let go and sighed. Jeremy left and went to the closest bus stop. Some guy from the party joined him and they began talking. Though Jeremy was just a bit distracted, he couldnt wait to get to the hybrid, it was actually all he thought about. They got on the bus and continued their talk until it was Jeremy’s stop. The guy told him to have a nice night. Jeremy didnt think more of the encounter before he went to the hybrid’s block, hurrying a little out of excitement alone.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 11:11 pm

The hybrid was getting out of the shower, opening a window to let the steam out as he wrapped a towel around his hips. His hair was wet, but curling even in that state. Walking in to his apartment he went to his dresser, finding a comfy set to wear. One of them being the jogging pants that Jeremy had gotten him this Solstice. Gods, that guy was really trying to get him to wear something more athletic wasn't he? Either way even he had to admit that it was a nice fabric. He grabbed a shirt as well, pulling it over his head, not really minding that his hair was still rather wet down his back. Once he was somewhat decent he wrapped the towel around his hair, just to have it out of his face as he put on the kettle.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 11:19 pm

He got to the apartment, pressing the buzzer, moving a little from one foot to another. Even though they met in school, it just wasnt the same as spending time alone. Well, though Jeremy didnt want to think that way; it was hard not to admit to. If he was let in, he would walk up or rather run up the stairs until he reached the hybrid’s apartment. He wasnt even sure what he wanted to do most. Look at him, take in his beauty, hug him close and feel how warm he was? Or kiss him! He loved kissing him. The choices were hard. And he probably spent too long thinking about them as he got to the door, zoning out as he weighed his options.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 11:26 pm

Hearing the buzzer, he went over to his door phone, pressing the right button to let in the guest he was expecting. Hearing the steps up the stairs he chuckled to himself, but then there was nothing after. Had he let in the wrong person? He hummed to himself as he went to the door, opening it he looked at the nephilim with soft eyes. "Hello there handsome," he said in a warm tone, reaching his hand out for him to take. If he did so, he would pull him in to the apartment, closing the door after him before wrapping his arms around the strong guy. Placing a sweet kiss against his nose he focused more on the hug, holding him close, but alas he could not help himself from kissing the nephilim up his neck to his ear. "Normally people gain weight during the holidays ... Seems like you've been working out more," he hummed, his hands moving up to touch his broad shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 12:15 am

The door opened and Jeremy realized he had forgotten to knock, chuckling as he felt a little silly and yet so giddy. He took the hand as offered, following Damiano inside. It was quite nice that the hybrid was considerate of taking him inside before doing anything. He felt the long arms move around him and he lifted his arms to return the hug. The kiss on the nose made him chuckle softly but being hugged closer made he feel all warm and fuzzy inside. “Gotta stay in shape.” He brushed it off, half a smile on his lips. “I’m sorry I didnt have as much time during Solstice….” He paused, opening his mouth to breathe out. “… like in summer.”
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 12:23 am

"Stop apologising," he whispered against his earlobe, nibbling softly at it, "you're hot, so I'll forgive you anytime." It was a small tease, but he also meant it. Jeremy to him was really attractive. He was strong and his skin was always so smooth. Not to mention the fact that he was always glowing. Yeah, Damiano liked that. "Are you staying the night or do you have to be home at some point?" He asked, wanting to know just how much time they had together.
He kissed his neck again, sighing against his skin, his fingertips digging in to his clothes. He felt a little overwhelmed by everything he was feeling, but in a good way. A way he thought he could control himself. "And do you want to spend all the time making out or would you like to try and beat me in this new racing game I got?" He chuckled. The good thing about Jeremy was that whatever they did just always ended up so much fun. The nephilim truly made him happy. And besides that he just wanted to spend time with his ... What were they? Boyfriends? Well it wasn't really that they had much of an opportunity to showcase that, but it wasn't like Damiano demanded it.
"Or did you write me on a booty-call?" he whispered, grabbing softly around Jeremy's butt, pulling him closer as he pulled his face away from his neck to look at him. "Hmpf ... Not that I would mind," he chuckled, kissing his lips rather delicately.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 2:08 pm

The way he nibbled his earlobe made the nephilim press him a little closer but the tease made him scoff. He would accept it for now, mostly because they hadnt gotten to spend time together like this for a long while, so was it really worth ruining the mood by remembering all the time they didnt spend together? No, Jeremy wanted to stay in the moment now. “I probably do have to go home, told my folks that I’d be sleeping at Abel’s after the party.” He said with a sigh. Maybe he should have just told them nothing at all and saved it for last moment so he could’ve made up something. “But it can be super late, so dont think about it.” He assured him in a soft mumble, feeling the hybrid attend to his neck.
The question made him chuckle, thinking that they could probably do a fine mix of both. The whisper made him look just a bit confused because that hadnt been his intention at all. He however felt the hand around his butt, gritting his teeth slightly as the hybrid pulled him closer. He didnt really get to object as Damiano connected their lips. His hands on the hybrid moved around rather gently, just feeling his body under his palms. He eventually pulled away to breathe. “You’re not just a bootycall to me..” he said rather seriously, just to get it out of the way. He kissed the hybrid again, tenderly, with love.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 2:23 pm

Super late. He liked the sound of that. Kissing him was always so familiar and yet new and exciting every time. Feeling the nephilim not hesitate to let his hands explore as well felt good. Better than anything else. But as he pulled away, protesting that Damiano meant more he chuckled, because did he really think that he thought that? Not in a million years. The next kiss was a bit of a surprise, but he just smiled against his lips, his hands moving up to cup his face. "I wish you'd use me like that sometimes though," he chuckled, kissing him again, moving slowly backwards to his bed. He sat down, pulling Jeremy down on top of him before laying back. "I've really missed you," he muttered softly, more serious as he kissed him again. It was hard to be apart. Sure, they saw each other at school, but that wasn't possible during the holidays. And texting was so tame compared to what Damiano really wanted to do. "Let me see that face," he said, pulling out of their kiss, holding his face between his hands like he was truly the most important thing in his life. The hybrid's eyes were soft, loving and yearning, but he also truly appreciated the time he got with him right now. "Why do you gotta be so beautiful?" he sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 2:49 pm

Hearig Damiano say that he wished it was like that sometimes did spark a couple of thoughts in the nephilim’s mind, but it was also rather simple in some sense; because they would spend more time together that way. He followed Damiano’s lead to the bed, laying down on top of him, returning every kiss that had been on the way. “You see my face every day in school.” The nephilim protested softly. But he did like seeing how Damiano’s eyes had the softest gaze, like he was really looking at someone that meant a lot to him. The sigh made the nephilim scoff. “Stop showering me in compliments.” He chuckled, moving his face to kiss the inside of the hybrid’s palm, at least on one of his hands. “I’m already yours.” He reminded him. There was no need to swoon him further.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 3:14 pm

"Yeah but I don't get to touch you like this every day, now do I?" he retaliated, smiling as he chuckled and protested once more. What was so wrong in complimenting him? Damiano felt that Jeremy deserved all the praise under the sun. But then the reminder came and he groaned softly, his hips moving up to greet his. "Don't remind me like that," he pleaded with him. He loved hearing him say that, loved hearing how he belonged to him like that. "Besides, there's nothing wrong in complimenting you ... Not when you're so alluring," he sighed, moving his hands down along his body, just feeling him up. Really feeling him up. "You've been occupying my fantasies again," he sighed, closing his eyes as he shook his head. Calm down, he told himself, deep breaths. His hands fell down, just resting on the nephilim's strong thighs. "How has your holidays been?" clearly he needed a bit of distraction.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 10:07 pm

“No you’re right.” He sighed with a soft smile. The hybrid didnt get to do that if they even got to touch at all during school. It was just difficult. And people were already looking their way as it was now. The reminder even made Jeremy feel soft tingles in his stomach. They didnt have a label and still he belonged to Damiano, no one else would ever begin to compare. The hybrid however seemed to be getting into a mood, Jeremy could tell by the way his hands caressed him. The confession made Jeremy hum. “I would be mad if you ever said someone else’s name.” He remarked, in jest but it was the whole truth. The question about his holidays made him frown a little. “It was…. Like every other. Pretending and being present, presentable.” He said with a shrug. Nothing new under the sun there. “Have you just been working?”
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 11:24 pm

Damiano smiled, having calmed down some more, listening to the seraph speak of his holidays. It sounded almost dreadful, but then again the hybrid didn't have that good of a view of how his partner's parents seemed to run things. "Not the three P's," he sighed, shaking his head a bit at the nephilim's shrug. It sounded nothing like the Solstice he had had. The question made him chuckle, nodding as he kissed his nose, "yeah, the restaurant has been booming over the holidays, but we at least closed early the night before Solstice and had a few days closed," he smiled. It had been a pretty cozy time, and he would lie if he said he didn't enjoy the time he had spent with his family. "Though I kept thinking of you ... I really wanted us to go out and try some holiday things together, but I understand how your family is," he if anyone understood by now. He was willing to do all of this sneaking around because he felt that Jeremy was truly worth it. His hands had softened up in their caresses, running up and down his back in soothing motions. "My mother even suggested I invited you over for dinner, but I told her you were busy so don't worry," he closed his eyes, feeling the warm embrace of the nephilim in his arms. He felt so at ease now. It was like being apart made him more agitated for some reason. A reason he wasn't sure he should explore too deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides   Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides Empty

Back to top Go down

Silence during the holidays has it’s downsides
Page 1 of 1