Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Making ends meet

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

Making ends meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 10:44 pm

They got their drinks and Tessa toasted with him before she sipped off the magical drink. It was very strong for what she usually had and she did pull a bit of an expression before they were joined by the girl from the dancefloor and the man that had accompanied her there. The notion that they would have what Tessa and Gerard was having didnt bother Tessa much, because the drink was pretty amazing, she had to admit. She noticed the eyes and looked to the dark haired girl, smiling in a rather sweet manner. "Thank you." she replied to the compliment, though the girl seemed pretty hands-on but Tessa didnt mind. The velour was a good texture. Tessa took another sip of her drink, this time trying not to pull an expression on the strong taste. It was good underneath.
The older man was introduced and Tessa hummed, looking back at the girl again. Marcus. Tessa would most likely forget it. Lily was however another story! Her outfit had made an impression. Tessa grabbed her hand and scoffed lightly. "A little old fashioned to do handshakes." she remarked teasingly, before she let go. "I'm Tessa, and this is my fiancé Gerard." she introduced them, seemingly rather excited that she could use that label publicly. "It's my first time at this place. It's quite mindblowing. Do you come here often?"
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 10:56 pm

Gerard wasn't sure how he felt about this strange couple approaching. He knew that him and Tessa had quite the age gap, but this one seemed much bigger. Another thing was the fact that this Lily person just touched Tessa. Gerard didn't see himself as a jealous type, but as his fiancé rightfully introduced him, he placed a hand on her hip, pulling her a bit closer. He was about to open his mouth until Lily cut him off.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Full name : Liliana
Quote : A person is, among all else, a material thing, easily torn and not easily mended.

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 10:56 pm

"Oh, if it's your first time here, then you must promise me to go to the exhibition upstairs," she said, taking Tessa's hand in pure excitement. It was clear that she didn't care if people perceived her as young. Marcus chuckled, stepping closer to Lily, whispering something in her ear that made her giggle. "Pardon my boyfriend, he's not to be trusted once he gets a little drunk," she smiled, rolling her eyes as she took another sip of her drink. "If you want, we could all four go upstairs and see it?" a quite innocent suggestion, still holding Tessa's hand if she hadn't moved it away, "c'mon, I'm dying for some female companionship," gesturing out to all the guys who were in the club tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 3:36 am

There’s an exhibition?” Tessa blurted out, almost giddy from the thought. This place really was something else, wasnt it? Gerard had his hand on her hip so she wasnt looking in his direction but rather just kept looking at the female who was now holding her hand. She noticed Marcus leaning in but just shrugged as Lily excused him. “Well what did he say?” She asked, wondering now that it was brought up. The suggestion made her hum as she took a sip of her drink and thought about it. There would be no harm in going together right? She looked at Gerard, tilting her head. Lily seemed to insist. Why say no? “What do you think?” She asked but it was quite clear that she had made up her mind.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Quote : A person is, among all else, a material thing, easily torn and not easily mended.

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 7:36 am

Lil smiled. She was really cute, wasn't she? Though the worry of her fiancé didn't really touch her, she more so wondered if it was just a cover up. "He said," leaning in a little closer, moving a loose strand of hair behind Tessa's ear, "that he get turned on by watching two beautiful women flirt." She giggled, leaning away as Marcus grabbed her behind, giving him a light slap on the arm. It was clear that they were both very open minded. Marcus was a rather tall man, perhaps even taller than Gerard and Broad shouldered. He was a lycan, but he looked rather well defined, like a business man.
If Gerard agreed, she would hold around Tessa's hand, pulling her with her to walk arm in arm as if they had been best friends for years. Marcus seemed to handle Gerard, asking him about his line of work as they walked. The lycan didn't mind watching Lily from the back, because it seemed he liked all parts of her.
Upstairs they had to show their ID to enter, but one look from Marcus and the security guard simply opened the door for them. Lily giggled, leaning in to whisper in the seraph's ear, "Marcus is a big patron of this location - if he wanted we could have the whole exhibition to ourselves." Which was an intriguing thought.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 7:41 am

How could he ever say no to seeing his fiancé's excitement? Maybe she tried to hide it, but he saw right through it. Though he wasn't sure if his own prejudice was hindering him right now. He didn't really trust Lily. But he shrugged it off to the fact that he had never been much around daemons. And even besides that, he was merely a nephilim. If anyone could sense the dangers of a daemon it would be Tessa, right? He just hummed, agreeing to go up and see it, but the love of his life was pulled from his arms, making him frown. He didn't want to make a scene, following behind, trying to keep the conversation with the lycan polite.
"It is not often we see couples like us," Marcus chuckled, clearly alluding to the age gap, but he was clearly not one to judge. Gerard hummed, his eyes fixating on Tessa's back. "This is our first time out as a real couple," Gerard said making the lycan nod in approval.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 12:53 pm

She wasnt sure what to have expected of an answer, but as Lily leaned in and told her, Tessa wasnt sure that she really liked what she was hearing which for a moment showed on her face. She didnt like being someone’s foreplay, especially not when she was happily engaged and out to enjoy her time. But she thought that maybe it was just that; that they were just as much here to enjoy themselves as Tessa and Gerard were.
Lily pulled her with and the way they walked reminded her of how her and Maddie would walk together all the time. When they got to the exhibition to show their ID’s, Tessa got nervous. Some places didnt accept 18-year olds and this place certainly looked expensive enough to reject whoever they wanted. But it seemed that Marcus quickly handled it and they were let in. “Oh nice. We work in photography so we have our own patrons. That was how we got in.” She explained, thpugh she did wonder if it sounded boring?
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 1:33 pm

"Photographers?" She repeated, quite clearly impressed, but nodding in approval. "I'm fairly certain that Marcus has been looking for someone to help him shoot some models," just throwing it out there, but she wasn't going to meddle in his work. It seemed that Marcus and Gerard actually got along well, speaking work and everything in between. "Let the boys play," she chuckled, nodding towards the two men who was currently discussing a statue in abstract shapes.
She continued down the hallway, passing a lot of statues, paintings, all very beautiful and unique. "It's not often I meet people my own age these places," she said, stopping at a painting that she looked at for a bit, but only using it as an excuse to steal glances of Tessa. Taking a sip of her drink she hummed to herself. "Are you really engaged to him?" She asked, just wanting to know because frankly she was curious in nature.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 6:46 pm

“Yeah.” She scoffed since the daemoness seemed impressed, at least that was the vibe she was getting. The mention of Marcus needing someone made Tessa shrug. “Then he’ll know soon enough that Gerard would be the man for the job.” She remarked, looking back to see that the two men seemed to get on quite well after all. This wasnt exactly how their night was supposed to be, but it wasnt bad right? She followed Lily down the hallway, stopping as the daemoness stopped. She looked to the painting as well. “These places? You often go to places with people way older than you?” She asked with a soft chuckle. She wasnt trying to be mean, more so genuinely curious about that. She didnt see couples with age gaps often. The question made her wrinkle her nose a little. It would be absurd to lie about wouldnt it? Her expression then softened up and she smiled, almost proud. “Yeah. We are.” She admitted, before looking at Lily. “Is it surprising?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 7:07 pm

"I go all sorts of places," she smiled, clearly liking having a bit of mystery around her, looking at the painting. It was installed with different colors of light, making the image shift when a button was pressed. The admittance made her hum, a smile on her lips, "it's not surprising; you make a very attractive couple." It wasn't a lie. And while Lily perhaps more so liked the aesthetic of Tessa, she wasn't blind to the good looks the nephilim possessed. "Though it's weird in the sense that most people I meet with age gaps such as these imply a different relationship," she looked back at the painting, pressing a button to let it shift from day to night.
They continued on, looking at the different installations of art, each of them different. Some of them portraying nudity, both tasteful and perhaps more raunchy. Lily looked at them all the same, with intrigue and interest in her eyes. "I hope I didn't say anything wrong down at the bar ... I don't think I've ever seen a girl as pretty as you," she said before stopping to think about it, her lips pulling up in a smile, "well besides myself of course," a light giggle following. Looking around she spotted Marcus and Gerard still in conversation. He was such a good dog. Her gaze moved back to Tessa, "could we maybe exchange numbers?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:10 pm

An attractive couple? Tessa scoffed. Not that she disagreed, but they hadnt really been much out as of late because Gerard had been working a lot and Tessa also having her school stuff to attend to. “A different relationship?” She asked with a small frown. What she had with Gerard was love, there was no different path for them to go. Though she wouldnt play dumb and say that it wasnt common that some relationships were different.
Tessa did like the display of pictures, mostly because she loved bodies. She loved every shape and sign of skin, how everyone was different. So frankly, this did go down her alley of taste. “Uhh, dont worry about it.” Tessa shrugged it off, mostly because she didnt feel like going into it right in this moment. The compliment made her chuckle. “Why though?” She asked, looking at her with searching eyes. Why did she find her that pretty? There were so many beautiful people! Tessa couldnt be the only one. She agreed to exchange numbers, handing over her phone to Lily so she could type in her number.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:21 pm

"Why?" she chuckled, finding the question itself absurd as she typed in her number, sending herself a text to get the valkyrie's number as well. "There's something different about you," she simply confessed, handing the phone back with a smile on her lips still rather prominent. "I guess it's the way you carry yourself; The glimmer in your eyes when something catches your interest," shrugging lightly as she took another sip of her drink, finishing it off, wiping some glitter off her own lips with her thumb, sucking on it lightly as she looked to Tessa.
"Do you find it surprising? That I find you attractive?" she asked, looking at a painting of two lovers reuniting. She had always found such paintings to be silly. How the women always seemed to fall down at their lover's feet, as if she was somehow unable to live without him. "Or do you perhaps find it more surprising that you find me attractive as well?" chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 9:06 pm

“Yeah.” She said, having a half smile on her lips, as she clearly didnt seem to get it. The confession seemed fair but it didnt quite answer the question. Was it a bad different? That somehow made her good? Lily further explained and Tessa scoffed lightly. “Most people hold back what interests them and I think it’s a shame. We shouldnt be ashamed of what we like.” She simply argued. At least that was what she thought Lily meant. And it truly was a shame that Tessa didnt see it in many people.
The question made her shrug. “I guess there’s nothing wrong with it.” She pointed out. Attraction was just one thing. Tessa found it to be quite abstract. You could be attracted to many things for different reasons that wouldnt lead to one thing only. So Lily’s counter-question didnt catch the valkyrie off-guard. “I’m quite open minded.” She admitted. She believed that she did fall in love quite often. In her work, in art, if someone wore a cute outfit, if someone’s face’s features matched just right; or if they didnt at all. “So no, not really surprised.” She remarked. She chuckled softly. “All this is pretty amazing. Is it all just one artist?” She asked to move the conversation a bit. And maybe not so much focus on attraction when her fiancé was just a small walk away.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 9:17 pm

Lily couldn't help but chuckle, clearly in a giddy mood as she found the seraph so fascinating. Of course she was a clever girl, but the daemon could also sense that there was something keeping her back. The diversion just made her hum, looking at a painting in front of her, "it's a collection of many artists," she said, reaching out to actually touch one of the paintings, removing a spec of dust that had settled on the surface. "But I've done all the paintings," she sighed, before moving away from them. It was clear she wasn't satisfied with them, but an artist never truly was.
"Marcus insisted that some of them were put on display here," rolling her eyes, though it was clear she had wanted her creations to stew a little before being shown to the public. "Bodies fascinate me," - "sex inspire me," chuckling as she went over to sit down on a small bench looking around at the paintings. A few of them she even hated, but Marcus had requested them. "He likes to spoil me, thinks it will make me more into him - truth is he's just a wallet for me to finance my work," she spoke so candidly, as if she was letting Tessa in on some big secret. "Men like Marcus wants one thing only and that's power," looking towards Marcus and Gerard still talking, smiling softly, "though your man seems not very different; I saw how possessive he was down at the bar."
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 1:59 pm

There werent any nameplates to be seen so Tessa hoped that Lily knew. However the revelation that there were many artists wasnt a promising answer. But then she made it clear that it was all hers and Tessa blinked a few times in surprise before looking back at the paintings. Somehow she felt a deja vu; this had been how she had met Gerard. Though this time she wasnt criticizing but rather admiring what she saw. Lily moved away but Tessa lingered.
“Why do you say that like it’s a bad thing? It’s good exposure.” She said, having noticed that Lily hadnt seemed to fond of her own work, but really, was any artist ever happy? “I’m the same. Well, definitely not with the sex part. But I like bodies, I like looking at them and I like taking pictures of them.” She said as she joined the daemoness on the bench, stretching her legs out and slouching slightly to look at her skirt, touching the fabric lightly.
The mention of Marcus again made Tessa wrinkle her nose a little as she thought about it. “I dont think I like old men with money.” She admitted. She had met a few. Most of them were weird. Lily was maybe right, that it was all about power, but then she turned that narrative on Gerard and Tessa frowned lightly. “No, it’s not like that with him.” She said rather quick, looking towards Marcus and Gerard. “He’s sweet and loving. He has never reatricted me, even if he gets a little jealous. I can get jealous too. We just talk it out.” She said, quite convinced that there were no flaws in her relationship with Gerard.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 10:58 am

"Well I don't need my art displayed," she argued. She made her paintings for herself, not for the world. Of course it was nice to be recognized, but she didn't seek fame or fortune. As of right now she was quite content with how things were going. The seraph sat down beside her, making her smile slightly as she seemed like a walking ray of sunshine, explaining her own work, it was clear she was quite passionate too. "I wouldn't mind to be one of your models if you'd be up for it? I'm always looking to expand my horizons and get creative," just putting it out there. "I'll pay you too," just adding it to not make Tessa feel weird. Though, she did hope it planted a slight imaginary image of her body naked for the seraph to see.
The notion about old men with money made her chuckle, shrugging lightly as everyone had their own taste. Her gaze followed Tessa's, looking at the two men, the nephilim looking over to them, sending the valkyrie a soft smile before returning to his conversation with the lycan. "You're one of the lucky ones then," she said, leaning back against the wall, looking down at her feet with a smile on her face. "But I would never trust a man like that ... I know you're a seraph and all that, but I can sense the more malicious side of those around me - the chaos if you will," she frowned slightly, looking towards Gerard and Marcus. A thoughtful look in her eyes, almost as if she was considering whether or not to say what was on her mind. "Men like that ... In my experience it starts with the small things; Asking who you've been with, what you've talked about," looking towards Tessa, "but slowly they start introducing new methods to try and control you - try telling you that you are the most important thing to them when really they spend more time at their job than with you."
Her face softened up, shrugging, "but you say Gerard is different, so I'll have to trust you on that," getting up she reached her hand to Tessa. If she took it she would walk with her to rejoin the two men, unless she had other plans.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 1:43 am

Fine. Keep these gems hidden from the world then.” Tessa shrugged. Though she did find it completely silly when the paintings looked this good. “… Like imagine if the great Mona Lisa was just hidden away to never be seen.” She mumbled. But the subject moved on and Tessa got to speak of her own work. She kept it subtle but at least it was out there now. And it seemed that Lily quickly picked up on it. The suggestion that Lily could be modelling made Tessa hum, looking the daemoness up and down, but she clearly was quite professional. “We could figure something out. But you dont have to pay me.” She chuckled. “I’d love to expand my portfolio with a new face.”
They moved on to speak of old men and Tessa was so sure that Gerard was different, especially as Lily elaborated. She did not see him as that and she was sure she never would see him like that. Because she loved him. Though Lily’s words werent going unheard. But for now it was hidden, in the back of her mind. “He is! Honestly, if you knew him, you’d get it!” She said in a sure tone, giggling a little before she pushed the hand away to grab the daemoness and continue away from the men. “No! We’re moving on. Is there more of your work that you’re hiding from me?” She asked, quite curious to explore. It seemed that Gerard and Marcus didnt need their company anyway.

Last edited by Tessa on Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 10:43 am

"Shut up," she giggled, pressing her elbow teasingly against her arm. Her art was good, of course it was. She had a good technique, she knew how to capture bodies, but she would never be truly satisfied. Could that not be alright? She changed the subject and while she was now curious of Tessa's work, she wouldn't press on. However the notion she wouldn't have to pay made her shake her head, "then it's an art swap; You can take any paintings you like in exchange for a photoshoot." In her eyes that was at least a fair trade. All her paintings were signed as well, so in the future Tessa might end up earning a lot by selling them.
Speaking about Gerard, she wasn't too sure that she believed Tessa. She sounded a little blinded by love, but alas it would always be the way of a young and naïve girl. As she walked towards the men, it was clear the valkyrie had other ideas, pulling her with her as she chuckled. "There is a smaller area .. C'mon, I'll show you," moving her hand down to entangle their fingers, pulling the valkyrie with her. She giggled, feeling rather happy as she lead the way down a smaller and more unseen path in to a room that was set up with screens all around. It was showing visual effects, with some of her paintings animated throughout, music playing soothingly but with and upkept beat to make it more engaging.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 2:54 pm

Lily put up a good bargain, but Tessa wasnt so sure why she wasnt just seizing the opportunity to get it for free. But who would really say no to getting great art? Tessa wasnt going to argue with it and simply agreed.
They moved on and while Tessa knew that she had gone here to spend time with Gerard, it wasnt like they hadnt spent the last long time entangled up in each other and being homebodies more than anything. Getting to know new people wouldnt be so bad. Especially when they would go home together anyway? She followed the daemoness and they ended up in a rather peculiar room. But Tessa loved peculiar. Letting go of Lily she moved around in circles, looking at all the screens as she turned.
"Wow, are we at a club or the coolest art collection in the world?" she asked in astonishment, stopping as she faced Lily, a big bright smile on her lips. She was giddy and happy and maybe a little tipsy. And frankly, this had been a nice change of pace for someone like Tessa, it seemed that everywhere she looked in here there would be inspiration to find. "The music is also nice. Like something you can slow dance to." she remarked before she reached out to touch Lily's hands. "Dance with me."
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 3:48 pm

Lily clearly liked this way more than her other art, but it wasn't really something that a lot of people would care for. She had asked for this to be hidden away more, just be for her own amusement should she find herself up here. The valkyrie touched her hands, and she reciprocated the touch, biting her lower lip as she entangled their fingers. Pulling herself closer, she untangled their fingers, moving her hands up her arms before wrapping them around Tessa's shoulders and neck, her fingertips just playing lightly with the blonde's hair. "I really like your make up," she said, her voice soft as they started moving to the music. It was truly a slow dance, just swaying from side to side and yet it felt rather intimate. "Could you teach me how you do your eyeliner like that?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:28 pm

She had meant it when she asked for a dance but it seemed that Lily was going to really commit to it. She felt the soft embrace and had to admit that it felt good. They could be really good friends, couldnt they? She was thinking a almost Maddie-level of friendship here. The conpliment about her makeup made her chuckle. “You really think so?” She asked, following the daemoness’ moves with ones of her own. There were no one watching them so they didnt have to do the same, just sync up which they seemed to get on point rather quick. “I can teach you a lot of my looks. I have a lookbook.” She said, tilting her head as she inspected the female in front of her. “I would give you black clouds. So we could match. Like yin and yang.” She pondered but then she narrowed her eyes. “Yeah, darker colours would suit your skin and eyecolour a lot.”
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:42 pm

"I think that would look really cool," she smiled, her fingers still playing with the blonde strands of hair that she could reach. "You need to show me that look book .. And I'll show you my atelier," she seemed to like trading like this, but perhaps it was just because she didn't like to owe anyone anything. Biting her lip she looked at the beautiful seraph in front of her, "let me paint you some time." Was that an odd request? Lily chuckled, moving her hands up to carefully cup her face, but not in the usual way, much more to frame the blonde's face.
"You have the most amazing energy .. I think capturing you as my new muse would be quite good for my creativity," her eyes taking her in, almost reading her soul as they danced. She wasn't even sure they were on beat anymore, but that didn't seem to matter much. Both girls a bit captivated with the other. "Your eyes .. Your nose .. Your lips," moving a finger down along her face and yet not touching her skin, almost just measuring her up but not in a bad way.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 2:42 am

It would, Tessa somehow knew. She agreed to show her look book, even more as it seemed that Lily would show her private studio in return. It was a good trade for Tessa. Though as Lily asked to paint her, Tessa frowned lightly. She was so used to being behind the lens, not in front of it. She almost felt like she wouldnt be able to live up to the task.
"I'm no muse. I create things, just like you." she argued, not believing fully that she was quite fit to be a model or even in focus like that. Sure, she had her makeup and style, but she didnt find herself to be that unique. She had lots of friends who could be just as unique as someone would call her. But it was nice to hear how Lily saw her fit. "You really think so?" she asked, feeling a little naive, but she didnt think she would be ridiculed for it right now.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 11:19 am

"Do I look like a liar?" she chuckled, moving her hand down to take Tessa's as the danced, inspecting it with delicate care. She was a creator indeed, she could see that on her hands, but it was perhaps also something that she just exuded. "Be my muse," she said, moving her eyes up, looking Tessa in the eyes as her own gaze was pretty much summed up in pleading. She was good at what she did, no doubt about it, but it was also painfully clear that the daemon had grown bored of her own creations. "I need a breath of fresh air .. I need someone young and fresh who aren't afraid to be themselves," she went on, probably using way more praise than she had to, but she had to admit she found the valkyrie interesting. "We could go to my atelier right now .. Spend all night coming up with concepts and a story to tell .. I could do some rough sketching and-" she cut herself off as if she realized something, scoffing as she looked down, shaking her head no. "Sorry, I'm coming on too strong, aren't I?" It was clear she was quite passionate, and even despite her maturity there was a childish curiosity to her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 1:51 am

No Lily didnt look like a liar. The daemoness inspected her hand and Tessa allowed it. She did like her hands quite a lot. Especially when she let her nails grow just a little. She had slender hands, even if they were working hands. Lily insisted again and Tessa blushed just a little bit as it was rather forward, if not maybe with a sense of desperation. But not desperate as bad, but more like the daemoness explained. The need for fresh air. Tessa could as a creator relate to that.
But if there was one thing Tessa couldnt then it was leave now. She was supposed to be here with Gerard. To celebrate that they finally had time. “A little..” she chuckled at the question. “It’s sweet. It’s really sweet.” She clarified. “Let me consider it?” She suggested. Because she wasnt sure making a decision now was a good idea either way. “We should maybe head back.” She confessed. Was Gerard worried that she was gone? She didnt want to upset him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making ends meet   Making ends meet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making ends meet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next