Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice

Go down 
Alice

Alice

Full name : Alice Brundum Che
Quote : "Fire-child!" they called me. I think it fits.

Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice Empty
PostSubject: Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice   Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 1:47 pm

Tagged: @Osiris

It was a cold day and Alice did remember to pack warm for the cold month they were in. The city was big and beautiful and Alice had already spend days just sitting around in public places and cafes to sketch the people and the buildings all around her. She had decided to spend the first days alone to explore but was open to meet some of her friends as well. One in particular had been texting her since she was in the city to meet up and she agreed. She had learned about stranger danger from her parents so she agreed to meet him at a little cafe in a very public area. People were walking past all the time, all in warm coats, making Alice glad she remembered her own. She even chose to sit outside so she could look at the people walking past while she was sketching her life away. Her gloves were on the table besides the warm coffee she had already ordered because she didn’t know when Osiris would arrive. She kept looking up and down at her sketchbook, waiting to see if the familiar face would show up.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Full name : Osiris Akylas Hosaros
Quote : "Ace beats king"

PostSubject: Re: Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice   Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:44 pm

Has he hade been writing with the girl Alice. He had thought about, where they should meet but when she personally had decided to pick it he had just agreed. He quickly looked through the wardrobe since, he had slept a little over getting ready to meet his friend Alice. He could not remember from, where they had learned to know each other maybe it had been some friends. All he knew right now was, she had arrived at the city, and she had agreed to meet up. He quickly decided a t-shirt and a hoodie would be enough with his jeans in the cold weather. So that was his outfit simple and easy. As he walked down trough the street, towards the place the girl Alice probably would be waiting he quickly wrote to her in a message that, he would be late by i5 to-10 mins. And then he started to walk down to her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice   Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:48 pm

Checking her phone as it pinged she sighed. She couldn’t judge him too hard for being late but just decided to enjoy the extra time she would have alone. She opted to drink her coffee as long as it was warm, hoping it would give her some extra warmth, which it did and made her feel more comfortable in the cold. Sitting inside would probably have been smarter but she enjoyed watching the busy street. Time passed and she took her eyes back in her sketchbook sketching a statue that stood across the street with many people passing, just waiting for Osiris to arrive.

Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice   Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:56 pm

As he finally got to the street, he looked for the café, finding it very fast and easy, there was no denying that part at least. His eyes then turned towards, the café has he walked down, noticing Alice very fast, because of her white hair at least. He then sent her a short smile, before he moved down to her taking a seat right over on the other side of the table.

“ Hey beautiful, sorry I arrived so late, what are you drawing.” He asked sending her a little smile, hoping she had not completely frozen her hands off.

“ I hope you have not sat here too long.”
He added sending her a little smile, trying to at least play by the rules of trying not to sound, like you had made a girl waited over an hour he really did not hope that was the case for Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice   Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 4:26 pm

She looked up as someone spoke and smiled as she seemed to recognize the face in front of her. “Osiris, hey.” He looked slightly different than his pictures online, but who didn’t. “That,” she replied and pointed at the statue. “It’s not the best but it’s practice.” She turned the sketchbook to let him see for a moment before she closed it and packed it away into her bag again. “Yeah, it’s okay,” she said, mostly to be polite. Time flew while she drew so she hardly noticed, but it had been a while as she realized. “At least you showed up. That’s good news.” She giggled a bit. “I already had coffee but we can order again if you want,” she offered, gesturing to the empty cup on the table.

Last edited by Alice on Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice   Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 4:36 pm

If it had not been for the white hair he would not, have noticed her since that really did make her stand out, not that it was a bad thing. Hell it was a great thing making it easier for him, to know where she where. As she showed him the sketch, he nodded she clearly had some talent, when it came to it. “ I see, but it looks great already.” He added sending her a little smile. As he then heard her next part, telling him that they could grab another cup if he wanted, he could not hel but follow her chuckle, it was very calming. If he had to be honest, her laugh that is.

As he then heard her next words, his eyes meet hers again, “ I mean you want more coffee, like I would be fine without, but if you want some more sure.” He added sending her a charming, and gentle smile. Before he looked around.

“so what do you wanne do, here in the city.”
He asked hoping for her, to tell, him if she had any preferences for what, she wanted to see or do, ect.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice   Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 4:48 pm

She shrugged. “No, it’s okay. I don’t want to drink too much caffeine.” She smiled. She could tell he was very charming but she tried to not let it get to her. She looked out on the busy street and the many people and sighed at his question. “I don’t know. I tend to get lost on my own so I’d like to just see the city. Maybe take some pictures for reference later so I can paint it when I get home.” She looked back at him. He wasn’t wearing a coat so she worried he wasn’t dressed for a walk, but maybe moving would keep him warm. “I don’t know how well you know the city but maybe you could show me around?” She asked with a friendly smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice   Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 7:06 pm

As he heard her, ideas, he nodded. That did not sound like a bad idea, if he was being honest to himself. “I mean we can do that, Alice who, knows maybe we can find another little café or maybe even a restaurant.” He joked sending her a light, smile as he then got up he moved over to pull her chair out. “After you, my lady.”

He joked sending her a heart-warming smile, it was not something he did on purpose for being a gentleman he just liked the joke about it, so that was the biggest reason he always did that, if he would tell himself. His eyes then looked around showing with his hands, what way she wanted to go first.

“So do you wanne go towards the north or south Alice.” He added sending her a little smile.

What ever she decided he would start walking down trough the city, not that he knew that much about it but so far she did not have to know right, he could keep his mask up hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice   Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 7:31 pm

The smile stayed on her lips of pure nature, even as he pulled her chair out which took her by surprise. “Thank you,” she said as she got up and grabbed her gloves on the way. She slit her shoulder bag over her head and shoulder and put on the gloves while he talked. “Uhm, I don’t really care. North, maybe?” She shrugged. She didn’t know the city at all so it was all new to her. Stepping away from the cafe she started to walk and pretty much kept her eyes around, pointing her out like a tourist. She allowed it now that she had company. “So, do you know anything about the buildings or statues around here?” She asked and looked back at him, a bit up as he was much taller than her. “I’m not much of a historian, but it’s always interesting to learn.”
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice   Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 3:18 pm

As they started to walk down trough the streets, he paid attention to her next question. What did he know about the pieces, well that was a decent and good question? “I mean there is the school for gifted kids, with a rich family a Tivoli, and some cafes here and there.” He added as he started to tell her about some of the things she pointed out, when she then asked about some of the statue.

He looked a bit confused. “I actually don’t know about that statue, never really got that into history.” It was kind of embarrassing, He had to admit for a person living, he really should know stuff like that.

“I mostly go on bars and cafes so, I don’t know that much sorry Alice.”
He added sending her a little smile.

“ Never really gotten that much into the city’s history, and yeah you know.”
He excused himself, looking at bit more towards the statue she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice   Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 3:16 pm

She kept looking around despise the lack of historical information from the other and occasionally pulled out their phone to take some pictures of the street or a building. “So you mostly just go out partying, I’m guessing?” She asked and looked at him and tried to keep the conversation going. “Since you don’t know much is that because you just moved here or have you been living here for long?” She asked, maybe presuming a bit too much about this stranger who she was trying to get a vibe off of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice   Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Stranger | Osiris & Alice
Page 1 of 1