Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

It doesn’t feel like this with other people

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Damiano

Damiano

Full name : Damiano De Angelis

It doesn’t feel like this with other people Empty
PostSubject: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptyFri May 06, 2022 12:32 pm

For @Jeremy

The split had been rough. Even though they had never made it public, Damiano was hurting much more than he led on. He wasn’t doing bad in school, no things like that he had down to a tee how to manage. However his body was starting to have more scars. And as for taking care of himself? Well he had sorta gone into a mode where he tried to drown out his sorrows by hooking up with people over a dating app he had gotten on. It was stupid, nothing serious and he only seemed to do it to either forget himself in the other person’s euphoria or perhaps to punish himself.
He moved through the school hallways, heading down to the library to get some books for one of his assignments. Finding it on the shelf, he moved over to sit down by one of the tables, taking out his computer as well. He wasn’t sure what compelled him, but he did something he hadn’t done in a long while.

[Messages between Damiano and Jeremy]
[Damiano:] Hi
[Damiano:] I was wondering if you would mind meeting up?
[Damiano:] I found one of your shirts, and I kinda want to return it

Placing the phone down beside him he breathed out in a sigh. Fuck, despite all the sneaking around, Damiano really missed him. And it was as if the guys he spent his time with couldn’t even compare. Maybe it was his own damn fault as most of the guys he seemed to hook up with were straight and wanting the same secrecy. Was it really better than what he and Jeremy had had? No, what he and Jeremy had couldn’t even compare, because what they had was love. But he felt as if it was silly to think about it when he had been the one to break it off.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

Full name : Jeremiah Joseph Wright

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySat May 07, 2022 2:35 am

Jeremy around this time was letting Zaira tap him while they kept it secret for everyone. Though he wouldnt say they were doing anything wrong. Were they? He wasnt even sure what he thought about it anymore. When she bit him, it was like he could finally relax. He didnt sleep as well or as much but Abel and other close friends just thought he was going through something. And well he was. But also not really as he was pushing it away, not confronting his own emotions.
He was in class when the message ticked in, checking his phone before he drew in a short breath. He did sort of mind, but he wasnt a mean guy. He couldnt just shut Damiano out. Also while he was getting the highs he wanted from Zaira, as long as he wasnt starting to feel the lows, then he actually felt pretty good.

[Jeremy:] Sure. Where?

Last edited by Jeremy on Wed May 11, 2022 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySat May 07, 2022 6:27 pm

Damiano hadn't really expected him to reply. Maybe he was stupid for even writing to him in the first place. But as his phone buzzed he felt a little surprised, looking at his screen in disbelief as he considered his options. He decided to go for something simple, humming to himself in approval as he typed on his phone.

[Damiano:] By the smoking shed
[Damiano:] After last period?

At least people wouldn't be out there as most would head home. But it would also be a place where they could just meet up without people staring. This breakup had been messy, and that was mostly because of the fact that very few knew about it. He placed his phone down, taking a sip of his water before continuing with his assignment.
Once the bell rang for last period to be over with, he packed up his bag, putting Jeremy's shirt at the top of it just so it would be easy to find. He headed over to the smoking shed, stepping inside there was only two people. Damiano just nodded at them, lighting a cigarette that he held to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptyWed May 11, 2022 4:54 pm

Watching the teacher, he knew he should just be focusing but it was like Damiano’s messages were taking that focus away. They hadnt really been talking, beside that one time that Jeremy could barely seem to recall. The reply ticked in and he just sent him a thumbs up, to avoid being caught texting by the teachers. Also how much were you allowed to really text and talk when broken up? Jeremy had no idea.

Once the bell rang, Jeremy packed up his stuff, ready to head out when he was stopped by a girl for some notes he took for earlier classes. He handed them over and told her to return them once she was done with them. Then he went to the shed, feeling a little restless and unknowing at what he was about to step into. Stepping into the doorway of the shed, he put his hands in his pockets. “Sup.” He greeted him with a faint smile that didnt quite reach his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptyWed May 11, 2022 6:22 pm

Damiano was minding his own business as per usual in the smoking shed. Puffing lightly on his lit cigarette, he scrolled through his phone until he heard that familiar voice. Fuck. It still sent shivers down his back. However looking up only to be met by the half assed smile and the dead eyes he felt like shit again. Frowning a little he just hummed, reaching down in his bag, fetching out the shirt to hand it to him, "thanks," he wasn't sure what else to say. He looked alright himself, and yet he was feeling a bit awkward, especially as the couple who were smoking left them. Damiano kept his eyes on the ground, being silent for a while.
"I'm really fucking sorry," he said, his lower lip quivering a little, but he didn't want to look up and show it. He cared about Jeremy so much, his fingers itching to reach out and touch him. "Giana .. Giana wants to know why you aren't replying to her messages," he said, feeling stupid but it was true. Fuck, his heart was really hurting.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptyWed May 11, 2022 6:59 pm

He watched as Damiano took the shirt and took it. Frankly he wasnt even sure if it was his, he didnt recognize it. “No problem.” He muttered, just holding onto it for now. He must have stood just as awkwardly as Damiano, frowning lightly at the apology. “No, no, it’s fine, it’s just a shirt.” He said, like it wasnt really that big of a deal. That was why he was apologizing right?
The mention of Giana made him lift a hand to scratch the back of his head. “I have uhm… been busy.” He sighed, unsure how else to explain himself. Because there werent really an explanation? Or there was but there was no way he was going to tell on Zaira. She could get in serious trouble. And beside, what they did werent that wrong, right? “How have you been?” He asked to deflect himself from being the focus.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:08 pm

Busy? Well if that was what he said, then it was just going to be the message he passed on. However the question made him bite down on the bud of his cigarette, inhaling from it just to fill his lungs as he shrugged. "I don't know," he confessed. He couldn't really feel himself as much as he wanted to. He wished he could just yell it out or punch it away, but there was an emptiness in him now without Jeremy. "I guess alright," a mutter that was as unsure in tone as anything. "To be honest I haven't been too good to myself." Jeremy knew of his tendencies to hurt himself, but this had been going to the next level. "Sorry, you don't gotta hear that shit," he scoffed, snuffing out his cigarette against the wall of the shed as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:25 pm

He didnt know? That didnt sound quite alright. Or well, Jeremy wasnt exactly in a current overall state of mind to make clear-headed thoughts about anything. But he was trying. The mutter just added to the clear ponder. No, he wasnt going to buy that. And it seemed that Damiano wouldnt stick to it either as he admitted to not being good.
The apology made him shake his head. “Dont apologize. It’s fine.” He said, before he looked at Damiano. He however couldnt do that without looking sad or distraught, so he looked away again. “I know that you dont talk to other people about this stuff, so might as well me be, yeah?”
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptyThu May 12, 2022 1:56 pm

"It's not fine," he said a bit defeated. He felt like he shouldn't have been allowed to feel this shitty. He had been the one to break it off! "It's not fair to tell you all this," he confessed shaking his head no as he considered whether now was the best time to leave. He walked towards the exit of the shed, and yet something stopped him. He wasn't sure what it was about, and yet he turned to look at Damiano. Up close he looked a bit worse, but he supposed Jeremy didn't look too well either. "I still love you," he confessed in a hushed whisper, not wanting to talk too loud in case people were listening.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptyThu May 12, 2022 2:05 pm

He frowned lightly at Damiano’s words, the confession just making the nephilim a little annoyed in a way, “You dont get to tell me what it or isnt fair.” He pointed out, crossing his arms lightly. It seemed that Damiano would rather leave and Jeremy didnt really think to stop him. But Jeremy werent thinking too much lately. It seemed that the hybrid stopped himself regardless and the hushed confession made Jeremy frown. “Why are you saying that here?” felt like such an autnated response. Jeremy just looked down. “You were the one who ended it…” he then muttered, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptyThu May 12, 2022 2:22 pm

"Because I'm stupid," he just replied to the question. It was odd, he knew that, but he also just felt the need to say it. His mutter made him grit his teeth, reaching out to touch him and yet he pulled away. Not at school. No. "Can you really end something that never officially started?" he asked, feeling bitter to say it out loud, but Jeremy was mean too. He felt hurt and yet he had no-one to talk to. Jeremy had his friends that knew, but Damiano could talk to nobody about this. Not even his family knew what they had been, even if Giana had her suspicions. "I guess I'm the bad guy, huh?" he scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySun May 15, 2022 12:08 pm

He was stupid? Jeremy doubted that very much. He noticed how Damiano was reaching out but it was for the best that he pulled away. The question was cruel and it made Jeremy upset as he frowned and looked at Damiano with hurt in his eyes. “So that was just what it all was to you? Something that never started?” He had to scoff. Damiano called himself the bad guy and maybe Jeremy agreed a little. “Maybe we’ve both been hurting for nothing then.” He said, maybe a little bitter. It had been a while since he had gotten in touch with his emotions like this, so he was a bit unhinged. “Is that why you wanted me to come here? To tell me that it was just nothing?” He said before he held up the shirt. “I dont recognize this. Cant be mine.” He said quite steadfast, to then hand Damiano back. He wanted to leave. And he opted to, but then he stopped. “It wasnt just nothing to me. Even without a label, it meant everything.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySun May 15, 2022 1:33 pm

This had been what he had been after, wasn't it? He wanted Jeremy to get mad at him, he wanted to be yelled at and told what a horrible person he was. He wanted the nephilim to hate him as much as he hated himself, and yet those sweet words just made his body react. He reached out, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him backwards. Holding him against the wall of the shed, his breathing was a bit out of control before he leaned in to kiss him. Those sweet lips that he had missed so dearly, that nobody could even compare to, and yet he felt the guilt building in him. He had been the one to break it off, and now here he was actively kissing him. And on school grounds no less. His shoulders were shaking, breaking the kiss with a gasp as he turned his face away from Jeremy in pure shame.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySun May 15, 2022 6:17 pm

Maybe Jeremy should have been yelling and be furious with the hybrid but there was a strong damper on his emotions, so the best he could do was being very irritable. That was the only feeling he knew the best as of lately anyway. He hadnt expected to be grabbed and even less pushed. Unsure if the hybrid would clap back with something or genuinely fight him, Jeremy didnt know. He just looked at him as they had that moment of Daminao’s contemplation before the hybrid leaned in to connect their lips. By instinct, he kissed him back, forgetting for a moment where they were and why it mattered that they didnt. When Damiano broke off the kiss, Jeremy was gasping lightly too. And then he realized. “What the fuck?!” He hissed in a lowered tone, pulling the hybrid’s hands off of him. He could feel the anger rise within him but so was the hurting, the longing and everything in-between. He grabbed back like he would shove him away but instead he pulled him in to connect their lips once more.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySun May 15, 2022 6:39 pm

The fact he was kissing him back sent shivers down his spine. It felt so right, even if the circumstances were so wrong. And he knew it was wrong as Jeremy grabbed him. The hybrid's eyes vulnerable, praying that the other guy wouldn't push him away. And he didn't, pulling him in close, kissing him again. Damiano's hands moved to Jeremy's hips, pulling himself close as they were quite passionately making out. "Come home with me," he pleaded in a hasty breath. He needed him. He needed to have him close and to feel them pressed up close, "please," he would beg if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySun May 15, 2022 6:51 pm

They werent supposed to and yet here they were, making out on school grounds, as if they had always done that. Jeremy’s lips were just as longing as Damiano’s and he had to admit that it was a pretty good band aid on all his hurt. The pleading made him grit his teeth, unsure of what to say. But could he really say no when Damiano was practically begging him? It was a bad idea. He probably should have said no. “Let’s go.” He muttered, waiting for Damiano to let go so they could go on ahead.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySun May 15, 2022 7:01 pm

He nodded, following but not touching him while they walked. It wasn't before they were heading up the stairs, he grabbed on to his hand, pulling him with him up against the door in to his apartment, stealing a quick make out session. His hand stumbling as he unlocked the door and pulled him inside. He wasted no time, dropping his back on the floor as he shut the door behind them. His hands moved down, grabbing at his ass, pulling him closer as he snuffed out a moan against the nephilim's lips.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySun May 15, 2022 7:47 pm

For a moment it felt pretty normal. Like back before they stopped seeing each other, when it was good. Just a fleeting moment of that before they reached the apartment. It definitely encouraged Jeremy to continue, letting Damiano take his hand as they went up the stairs. Inside the apartment, he dropped his bag as well and greeted Damiano eagerly. It almost looked as if they had magnets in their lips that just couldnt keep them from each other and Jeremy’s hands quickly found their way to the hybrid’s shirt, wanting it off him while he let out his tongue to increase the already heated kiss. “Is it okay?” He asked before he would just start undressing him on the spot. If not, then he would just wrap his arms around him and let him control the order in which what would happen. He was moaning and touching and feeling, just eager for more of Damiano, the man he loved.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySun May 15, 2022 7:57 pm

Damiano felt the tug on his shirt, humming as he got out of the shirt pretty fast. He wanted Jeremy naked right now, wanted to feel his warm skin against his own. "Yeah, yeah," he was encouraging him as his fingers started to explore his chest. Gods he had missed him, missed every part of what they had. And the last thing he wanted to do was burst this bubble they were in. He greeted his tongue, helping him out of his pants. In the moment he had forgotten all the new scars on his legs, he just wanted to be with him and never parted again. He moved back, sitting down on the bed, pulling Jeremy on top of him, kissing him down his neck and chest.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySun May 15, 2022 8:44 pm

He got the shirt off of him and his hands were quickly all over him, feeling up his toned chest, his lean body, knowing that the scars would always be there but it was like feeling it let him know that he was touching Damiano, and that made him feel some kind of bubbly joy underneath the lust. Sure, what drove them now was lust, but underneath that, they both loved each other.
He got out of his pants and helped the hybrid out of his as well before they moved onto the bed. Sitting on top of Damiano always felt so right. But Jeremy was quite leaner than usual, not that he thought the hybrid would notice now. There at least wasnt much softness to grab when he tensed up in delight. “Fuck you feel so good.” He moaned, rubbing their chests together, feeling his skin.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySun May 15, 2022 8:53 pm

"Only for you baby," he muttered, kissing him moving his hands down under the other's underwear. Grasping around his butt-cheeks he pressed him closer, moaning softly at the friction. Yeah it wasn't like this with other people. This was a feeling he could only get from Jeremy and Jeremy alone. "I love you," he whispered, holding him close and softly grinding against him, just letting him feel how turned on he was right now. His lips were busy, devouring his neck, biting softly and sucking needy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySun May 15, 2022 9:51 pm

The mutter made him scoff but it was much welcome. He moaned in delight as he felt the warm hands under his underwear, grabbing his buttcheeks. He loved rubbing together, it was already keeping him rather aroused and needy. “I love you too.” He muttered vulnerably, just feeling what Damiano did to him. He stretched his neck and moaned, while he made sure to move as well to add to the friction. “More.” He pleaded softly, feeling saliva pool in his mouth with the feeling of delight and tension building inside of him. “I need you.”
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptySun May 15, 2022 10:20 pm

Oh he would gladly give him more, humming and smiling against his skin. His hands eager to spread him gently, a finger finding its way down to his entrance, pressing lightly against it, groaning softly. "I know, but I need to stretch you out first," he whispered tenderly, kissing across his chest. "Be good for me .. take off your underwear and lie down on your back," he muttered, removing his hands to release him. If he did as he said, he would lay down between his legs, kissing up along his inner thigh, breathing in his scent as it got stronger the closer he got to his destination. His tongue moved out, licking the upper most part of his inner thigh, groaning softly. He still smelled so heavenly. His mouth soon moved up, placing a few pecks scattered over his groin and member before engulfing the latter in his warm mouth, starting to bop his head.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptyTue May 17, 2022 12:31 am

Jeremy was quite eager, but could you blame him? It felt like it had been forever since he got to feel Damiano pressed close up against him. Before when they were sneaking around, letting no one know of them. But what was the difference from then till now? Was this not hiding it even more by hooking up in secret? He took off his underwear and laid down as instructed, looking at the hybrid with longing eyes. Fuck, he was far too impatient for this part.
And yet it was like Damiano knew how to deal with it, the kisses and touches redirecting his mind as he closed his eyes to concentrate on the feeling. He felt the kisses before the warm mouth taking him in, moaning deep from his stomach as he hadnt felt that heavenly feeling in forever. Not even his hand could match the way Damiano handled him. “Fuck that’s so good.” He moaned, lifting his head to look at him, his eyes vulnerable and yet so needy.
Back to top Go down
Damiano

Damiano

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people EmptyTue May 17, 2022 12:18 pm

Hearing him moan sent shivers down his spine. How he had missed hearing him in general, but like this was always best. Maybe it was because like this the nephilim didn't hold back, he just let himself over to the feeling that Damiano could provide him with. Moaning against his length he released him briefly, drooling and sucking on his fingers as he looked at him. His cheeks having gotten a little hot, "about to feel so much better." Like it was a promise, moving his finger carefully down to his entrance, teasing him gently before his mouth moved back to work on his length. Fuck he had really missed him, missed seeing him come undone, missed seeing him happy. He was happy now, right? Bopping his head in a steady rhythm, his finger slowly starting to enter him, moaning, but it was muffled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It doesn’t feel like this with other people   It doesn’t feel like this with other people Empty

Back to top Go down

It doesn’t feel like this with other people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next