Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The everyday monsters in our lives

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Joe

Joe

Full name : Benjamin Joe Harris
Quote : "There is not a lot of things that scare me. And my fuse is also short. That's a pretty bad cocktail for a night out when some loudmouth starts spewing shit"

The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 6:04 pm

Joe's feelings were rather conflicted as he stood there with the vampyre. Even it was just a bit of blood and didnt hurt, it was terrible! He had struck him even if it hadnt been on accident. His eyes welled up a little and the shame just came rolling in. He shook his head. No it was unforgivable. His eyes welled up and he looked at his hands, seeing the bruises he now had on his knuckles. He didnt deserve comfort for that. "Please dont be so nice to me after I did something so terrible to you." he almost whimpered in a plea. It felt so far from what he deserved that he couldnt handle it.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 6:34 pm

Benjamin truly thought he didn't deserve kindness, but he was so wrong. It was exactly now he needed to be treated with kindness, to be told that things were alright, that it was going to sort itself out. He pulled the daemon into his arms, holding him not only for the sake of the man he loved, but also for himself. "Shut up and comfort me then," he muttered against his hair, his blood having dried up already, the cut almost gone at this point. He just held him, not letting go unless he broke free, but that would hurt more than any fist to the face. Right now Cesare just wanted to stay with him and not have him run off once more. He simply couldn't handle being left behind like that. He was scared that this meant that Benjamin would think they couldn't be together, and now that his head was spiraling his shoulders were starting to tremble, just pulling him in tighter. At least he could handle that pressure now being a daemon. "Don't leave," he pleaded, his voice a little broken at this point. He wanted to help him, he wanted to be some sort of voice of reason, but he was way too scared right now. Funny how the crazy man could be so scared of losing the one he loved. "I don't want you to think that I love you any less."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Quote : "There is not a lot of things that scare me. And my fuse is also short. That's a pretty bad cocktail for a night out when some loudmouth starts spewing shit"

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 7:01 pm

He was pulled in and he frowned as he stood there in the vampyre's arms, listening to the mutter. He frowned for a moment. The urge was there, to retract and run away. When he had gotten this instinct he didnt know for sure. All his childhood had he never fled from anything. After meeting Cesare, had the confrontations been so different; something he had never really experienced before. The plea made him refrain from acting out on instinct, instead he moved his arms and wrapped them around the vampyre. Sure, he could have run off, pulled free, continued to claim that he wasnt deserving in the slightest to even be looked at. Cesare deserved the comfort. And Joe had to show it for once. "I'm so sorry." he muttered, hugging him closer, mindful to not squeeze him. He grasped softly at his clothes just to keep him as close as he could. "Dont comfort me. I dont deserve it. Not right now." he whispered, releasing the vampyre a bit just to lean back to he could look at him. He had a bit of tears in his eyes. If he could voice the thoughts and feelings he felt now, it probably would be easier for the both of them, but he didnt even know what to say. That he thought being a daemon now made him even more like his father who would hurt all that he loved? That he could promise to work on himself and yet have no idea if he would ever get better? He lifted a hand up to touch his face.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 8:18 pm

Cesare truly appreciated that he didn't run. He needed him now more than ever, and he couldn't have him run off somewhere and hurt himself or others in his frustrations. The vampyre was far from afraid of getting hurt physically, it just didn't matter to him. "Comforting you comforts me," he just said, because that was true, no matter how cliché it could sound. He just stood there for a while before Benjamin pulled slightly away. Feeling the hand on his cheek he rested his cheek into the warm hand, relishing in the heat as he closed his eyes for a little while. Once he opened them he felt he perhaps looked more vulnerable. "I knew the risk of stepping between you two," he just reminded him before shaking his head. They wouldn't gain anything from talking about this before both of them had had time to process more. "Kiss me," he almost pleaded, leaning in closer. He just wanted the comforting feeling of his boyfriend's warm and soft lips.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 8:25 pm

He watched the vampyre lean into his hand and stay there with his eyes closed. Joe felt so terrible and so sad and he didnt even have anything to wipe off the blood with. He didnt like the reminder. It was like he wanted it not to be like that. That Cesare wouldnt already know that he would get hurt before he did something. The plea along with how he leaned in made Joe hum as he greeted his lips, moving his hand down back around him, grasping at this clothes again. He slowly moved his lips over his boyfriend’s, relishing in it but the shame wouldnt really let go. He would probably feel that way for a while.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 8:33 pm

Relishing in the kiss he was a bit surprised at how his clothes were so easily grasped. It just did something to his body in a way he couldn't explain. Was it just the need to be close to him or was it deeper than that? His lips moved gently over his, but stopped after a small while. "I'm going to call some people to get this poor girl," he said on a more serious note, "we'll be gone before they get here." He just didn't want to leave her without knowing someone would come and get her back to her family if she had any. He made the call, staying anonymous before hanging up and nodding. He moved his hand down, taking the daemon's and pulling him with him. It had been brutal, but this was life and the risks that followed.
Out on the small routes of the park again he felt his heart a little heavy. But he would soon enough find his words. "I know you said no spoiling .. but could we head out to my boat?" He just needed that fresh air that the sea could provide him with. Their arrangement about keeping it simple hadn't really panned out how he liked it. And maybe Benjamin could sense that he needed something that was familiar to him. "I need a dive and some fresh air," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 8:52 pm

When their kiss ended Joe felt a little better but he wouldnt say he was doing better. Time could only really help him come to terms with the fact that he had struck Cesare. He didnt argue as the vampyre wanted to call someone to come find the girl. She did deserve it. Though there was no hope at all for her. She was already dead. He could tell even without checking. Made him feel like a monster somehow. Once the call was made, he followed the pull from the vampyre and off they went. “Yeah, the boat is fine.” He just agreed. Sure, it wasnt exactly allowed by spoiling terms, but he felt like he couldnt just deny him now if that was what he needed. He gave the vampyre’s hand a soft squeeze. “You dont have to point out that it’s a spoil. Just say that it’s what you need. And we’ll do it.” He told him. He wanted to communicate, as best as he could.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 9:11 pm

He just felt like he had to point it out. The squeeze of his hand felt really nice, and the walk back to the car was a little quiet, mostly because Cesare felt like he was thinking everything through. Off they went and it wasn't long before they reached the marina, parking as he grabbed Benjamin's stuff from the back, insisting on carrying it and holding the daemon's hand as they headed down the dock. The boat was just as nice as the first time they had been on it, and the fresh air of the sea just did something to him. He even began smiling a little. Getting on, he placed his bag below deck, checking that everything was in place. If the daemon was up for it, he could help with detaching the boat from the dock and help him guide the boat out.
Once out on the sea he just sailed for a while, not really caring where they would end up, even closing his eyes to listen to the sea. "Come here," he then said, wanting the daemon to steer the boat as he had done the first time. However this time Cesare wasn't afraid of being close to him and as soon as he had the wheel, he wrapped his arms around him from behind, resting his chin on his shoulder. "When I took you out the first time this was what I wanted to do," he admitted. He felt like staying close to the daemon made his worries go away. "I wanted to hold you .. kiss you .. hell when we went swimming I so badly wanted to keep holding your hand after we got back on the boat," but he hadn't done that. Benjamin hadn't been ready then and even thinking of that time was strange in a sense. They had come rather far, hadn't they? "I know you didn't like me back then, but was there ever a moment where you thought of me in a positive way?"
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 9:36 pm

When they got on the boat, Joe did need a moment to adjust to the new impression of the rocking boat. If he could get sea sick then he probably would. But he wasnt a human anymore, so balance didnt bother him as much. He was just a little disoriented for a few minutes. It passed by the time they had put his bag away. He watched as the vampyre freed the boat and sat down once the boat started sailing. He closed his eyes and let himself really feel how the boat moved until it became redundant. Cesare’s voice made him look up and he got up to go to him.
He wasnt really too sure about steering initially, but it was like he better felt how the boat moved and therefore steered better. It was odd. But he wasnt letting it bother him. Cesare’s confession made him chuckle softly. “You did hold me back then too. You probably thought I wouldnt notice. How you were breathing me in, holding onto my hips.” He argued. No, he had quite clearly noticed. He hadnt held his hand when they got back from swimming but Joe wasnt sure that would have ended well either. “Do you really think that I didnt like you?” He asked, though he could have said so himself that he hadnt been the easiest to read. “I was trying to come to terms with the fact that I was being swooned by a vampyre.” He remarked in a ponder before he sighed. “If I really had disliked you, I would’ve never done what you asked of me. And I wouldnt have let you touch me either.”
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 6:40 am

It was so peaceful out at sea. No sounds but the sea and the motor of the boat. They wind picking up their hair as he couldn't help but smile at the argument. "I thought you didn't notice because you didn't push me away," he admitted, kissing his neck as he finished speaking. The question however made him hesitate before he sighed, closing his eyes once more as he hid his face away in the nape of his neck, breathing him in. Wasn't it obvious that Benjamin had disliked him? He at least had been pushed away so many times that he had begun to believe it. And part of him feared that all of this was just a horrible prank. However as the daemon put his mind at ease he smiled softly, though he was also sad still.
"There were so many nights where I watched you sleep and you reached for me," he admitted, pulling his face away from his neck so he could hear him properly. "I kept wishing that you'd wake up one day and just reach for me again but awake." It was a bit sad to think about, but they had gotten so far on their own. "And whenever you just wanted pleasure I gave it to you before you pushed me away in disgust - or what I presumed to be disgust." Sure he hadn't known what was going on in his head, but what he had shown from one moment to the next had been so confusing to him. "That was why I let you go home," it wasn't something they had talked about after getting together. "Because it was like you couldn't wake up and still possibly want me close .. I wanted to make you happy, but everything we did you excused it away on you being forced to do it." Was that not a fair assessment?
"Our first real night together at the hotel where we confessed what we meant to the other .. where you clung to me, pleading to keep going .. I swear to whomever of the gods that would listen that it was the longest night in my entire existence." He had been scared shitless. That that moment they had that night would've been excused away the morning after. "I think that's why I called your sister over .. because if you had gotten me out of your system, then she would be there to take you home."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:15 pm

"No I knew." he muttered, feeling the kiss against his skin, just watching the sea as he steered the boat. The question was genuine enough, he wanted to know whether Cesare had gotten that impression. He wouldnt be angry if that was the case. He hadnt been transparent, and quite hostile in his approach. Cesare brought up their nights and how Joe had reached for him. He hummed and nodded. He wasnt really dumb as to how his body seemed to reach for the vampyre even while he was sleeping. He listened to him and decided to just hear him out. Not go against his words or try to disprove him.
But as Cesare mentioned it to be his reasoning for letting him go home, Joe frowned. It had been a night filled with emotions and quite overwhelming. "I wished you hadnt called her over that morning." he admitted. Now that they were being honest with each other. "I felt that for once, I could be honest to myself and not... care about my past and what it had taught me."
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 6:31 am

Cesare hummed at his wish, sighing softly as he turned his head to once more rest on his shoulder, looking out at the sea. "But I also had a responsibility to not go behind my sire's back," he said, so in a sense he had found it inevitable. Sure, he could've done it more delicately, but he hadn't thought of that in the moment. "I hate lying to my creations .. they're supposed to trust me," he admitted, because lying to Sadie that morning had cost him a lot behind the scenes that Benjamin wasn't aware of. Squeezing him a little closer he smiled, "in the end of it we still have each other." He found some comfort in that sentiment.
Cesare guided him to steer around an area that wasn't deep enough for the boat, telling him which signs to look for along with showing him. With his new senses the daemon could surely see it all in the night. "Just like that," he smiled, rather happy that Benjamin was so good at it. "You're a natural," he mused, kissing his neck in a few drawn out pecks, breathing him in. Was it just him or were all vampyres just drawn to the scent of those they cared for? Maybe because scent was such an essential thing of being intimate. "There's a smaller marina a little bit north of here - near the vacation house we hid at," he suggested as a possibly place to be. "We can just stay on the boat .. I find that it's rocking motion is quite soothing," he said. But the choice was his.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 8:56 pm

Cesare was right, but Joe still had wished back then that they had gotten more time. Just a bit. He was sure it would have panned out nicely for them; But he couldnt say what it would have done for the vampyre and his sire bonds. But Cesare was right. They did have each other in the end and that was what really mattered. And Joe was happy that it was so.
He followed the guidance of the vampyre and wasnt really caring much for where they went. It was quite cute how Cesare was guiding him though. "I have a really good teacher." he argued with half a smile. He leaned his head back and exhaled deeply through his nose. He hummed at the suggestion, giving it some thought. "Yeah, we can do that." he agreed. But he chuckled softly. "I cant promise that I'll be as happy about the rocking motion. I might get sea sick." he pondered. But he wouldnt know. He however stopped the boat for now. "Wanna duck under?" he asked, turning to send the vampyre a soft grin.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:14 pm

"I hope you won't get sick, so you better tell me if you feel uneasy in any way," he said against his skin. The daemon stopped the motor, and the boat was just moving softly with the waves. The suggestion made him chuckle, "I would love that," he admitted. Releasing him slowly, he made sure to anchor the boat for it to not just drift off from them. He gave Benjamin a daring look as he started taking off his own shirt and then pants. No-one was around. They were all alone. And Cesare simply stripped completely naked before diving into the water. Frankly, the daemon could do as he pleased. The vampyre however enjoyed the water surrounding him, coming up to the surface after a while, wiping his face free of water with his hands as he looked to the man he cared so much for. "Come on," he smiled, reaching his hand out, "I need my otter to not float away." He had missed this. The fact that they could be a bit playful and just be two fools in love. They had so many things to worry about, but right now he didn't want to think of it. Because right now it was just the two of them and the sea, and it felt so liberating.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 6:42 pm

“Does it count if I’m missing being close with my boyfriend? Uneasy, but for love and affection?” He asked with a smile that displayed how funny he found himself for asking that. The vampyre agreed to a dive and Joe grinned happily. This felt good. It was like they had needed this for a while. And Joe would say that they really did. The daring look made him intrigued but then the vampyre began undressing right there on deck. Joe’s eyes widened a little surprised before Cesare disappeared into the water. He realized he was still dressed and quickly got out of his clothes before joining his boyfriend in the water. It was cold but Joe wasnt bothered by it. It just sort of was a feeling and nothing more. When Cesare reached out, the daemon moved closer before grabbing his hand. “There we go. Now you wont float away.” He smiled, looking at Cesare with almost loving eyes. He cared for him so greatly. Even if he wasnt the best at showing it.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 8:01 pm

"No that doesn't count," he hummed, smiling as he nibbled softly at his ear in a teasing manner chuckling ever so slightly, "but it does make me happy to hear in a sense." He wasn't happy that he felt uneasy, but the fact that it was something that he could help soothe did make him feel a little joy at least.
Once in the water he gladly too the daemon's hand, the assurance making his eyes soften up a bit. Benjamin was a peculiar guy. He wasn't too affectionate nor good at saying cutesy stuff, but Cesare knew when he was trying. And this was really nice. "You won't float away either," he promised, pulling him closer to steal a kiss from his lips. The moon above them were shining down on them, and he relished in the fact that they had this night for themselves. "If you want to, you can try looking down into the water; you can see what is really going on down there now," remembering when they had seen the bioluminescent display on their first trip on the boat.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 10:57 pm

In the water, it was rather endearing how they held onto each other. The promise made him scoff before he was pulled closer, feeling the vampyre’s lips on his. He returned the kiss as proper as he could. Cesare’s suggestion made Joe raise his brows slightly. “But I have the best view right now?” He argued. Of course he wanted to say that he was still in the midst that he didnt want to look at anything else but the vampyre.
“Unless there’s something you really want me to see down there.” He muttered, pulling at the vampyre to have him closer, at least enough to wrap an arm around him. His eyes were soft and loving as he looked at him. “You look pretty in the moonlight.”
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:43 am

Cesare chuckled rolling his eyes a little because Benjamin was starting to sound even cheesier than him. But it wasn't like he disliked it or anything. In fact it was just refreshing to see the daemon let loose a little and just be in the moment. The mutter made him smile and as Benjamin pulled closer he would feel that there was in fact something of notice pressing against him. It was so strange for Cesare to feel this sorta attraction. He had always seen himself as being rather indifferent to sex, sure he lusted for it every now and again, but it was a different thing with Benjamin. It was that need for intimacy. The need to please him to the best of his abilities. The compliment made his eyes soften, wrapping his arms around his waist, making sure he wasn't floating away from him. "And you look pretty in every lighting," he muttered,
leaning i to kiss his forehead, his temple and down his cheek all rather slowly. There was no rush to it, just tender stamps of his love littlering his boyfriend's face. "But shouldn't we be actually swimmin?" He teased, because he was clearly enjoying himself right now, moving his kisses to his ear, kissing him right beneath his earlobe. His blood was truly pumping, and Cesare knew it was a good thing when they were this close. "You're making me think in indecent ways, my otter," he confessed. He knew he had to cool down before things escalated.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 11:15 am

It did come as a surprise to him that he could feel the vampyre’s attraction so obviously right now. The mutter made him scoff, enjoying each and every kiss with a smile. Cesare’s tease made him hum softly. “I dunno. I actually am very comfortable like this right now.” He argued with a smile.
It didnt help that the vampyre kept kissing him in various places, because his heart did begin to pick up a pace. “I sort of realized that.” He muttered before he moved a hand to touch his cheek. He ran his thumb over his cheekbone before leaning in to connect their lips in an eager kiss. “It’s a little romantic to make out in the middle of the ocean right?” He spoke as he panted between kisses.
An idea popped into his head and he grabbed the vampyre’s hand and pulled him with him under. He swam for a bit before he stopped and turned to the vampyre, cupping his face before connecting their lips again. Under water it felt so different. He was quite surprised that he didnt need to breathe and his body just sort of knew.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 4:38 pm

"It's romantic because I'm with my boyfriend under the stars .. but it's erotic because we're both naked and alone," he chuckled, loving hearing his soft pants. He had missed his sounds so much, everything from his voice, to his laughter to his sighs. Nothing could ever make him want the daemon more than in right this second, he was sure of it. It was almost as if he could read his thoughts as he saw as the idea manifested. He smiled, gladly following him under water. Seeing him like this, his hair wild and his body on full display, Cesare was sure he had never seen anything more perfect. Leaning his head against the hands he gladly greeted the needy lips. Wrapping his arms around him, he kissed him again, clearly eager to be close to him and he didn't even have to worry too much. Though the daemon would have to breathe eventually. Sure, they were immortal and their lung capacity was great, but they couldn't stay below for longer than a vampyre that was for sure. Instead of spending all their time down here making out, he opted to show him the small reef out here. The fish swimming in and out of their hiding spots; a few small school of fish in the distance turning and twisting as if they were synchronized. Cesare smiled, finding it rather exciting that he could show this side of the ocean to the man he loved.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 11:10 pm

Making out under the water was definitely something else but Joe eventually did have to go and get some air. And when he was back under, he had gotten to relax a bit. So he wouldnt just throw himself at the vampyre, as tempting as it may be. He followed the lead to the reef and the sight was pretty much indescribable. It was like a whole other world than the one he knew. The colours were plenty and beautiful; the fish that dared to mind their own business shimmered as they moved through the shine of the moonlight. The daemon held onto the vampyre, just taking it all in, at least until he needed a breath again. Above water couldnt he contain himself. “What was that? It’s.. so… sooo beautiful. I- wow.” He spoke rather excited and amazed. When he had gotten a few good breaths was he ready to go under and see it all again. Swim around for a bit to see the beauty up close and from different angles.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 8:05 am

Frankly just spending time together like this had been on his to-do list for so long that the fact it was actually happening felt almost unreal. It perhaps didn't help that they were guided by the moonlight down to the small reef. Once above the water again, he chuckled softly, kissing the daemon's forehead as he started to ramble a little. Cesare had been afraid that it might've overwhelmed Benjamin a bit. Perhaps even made them feel worse. But the vampyre also wanted him to experience good things had come from his change, like how he could now truly experience the beauty of the world. He followed him down below the surface again, and Cesare moved a bit further down, mostly because the fish didn't truly recognize him as anything else than a dead body that was moving. He was a predator by nature, but it seemed that animals didn't really see him as a threat at least.
After swimming around for a while the vampyre returned to the boat, but the daemon was free to do whatever he wanted. Perhaps a bit by habit he turned on the heat downstairs before finding them a pair of towels. He dried himself off, looking to the daemon if he was still swimming around, wrapping the towel around his waist. It had been such a long time since he had just gotten to be around the man he had fallen so hard for. And Benjamin was truly a source of joy to him. "Come on up baby, you can't sleep in the water," he chuckled, "though I'm starting to understand better why I call you my otter."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 12:35 am

When Cesare returned to the boat was Joe still swimming around for a bit. It was odd because his body wasnt really getting colder as it would have as a human. He felt good. He swam around, not even feeling exhausted or tired. When he swam back up to the surface, he was circling around the boat for a bit before he noticed the vampyre. He turned his head and smiled at the reminder. "I'm enjoying it right now." he argued, dipping under again, and swimming around for a bit before he returned to the boat and got up as well. He shook the water out of his hair leaned over the water before he got a towel as well. "I wanna see it in the morning, when the sun comes out. It must look so colorful and nice." he wondered out loud, sitting down to dip his feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 11:49 am

Cesare chuckled as he watched the daemon swim around. It was honestly a relief to see him happy and smile. Maybe they should just go out sailing more, be with each other out on the water and experience all of the things that the underwater world had to offer. Benjamin finally came up and out of the water, the vampyre humming at his wonder. "I'll wake you up just before dawn, and we can watch it together," he suggested. It was quite cute how the daemon just seemed so drawn to the water. Perhaps because it was something good that hadn't happened a lot lately. "I mean we could just go sailing for a bit along the coast these next couple of days?" He suggested, walking over to stand beside him, watching as the daemon moved his feet in the water, reaching a hand down to help him up when he wanted it. "But you would have to promise me to try and eat what I'll be feeding you, alright?" That was the only rule. If they were going to spend time alone, then the vampyre would need for the daemon to eat enough vials to not feel like one day Cesare was a mere snack. "Come on .. you need some sleep before sunrise," he said.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 12:00 pm

“That sounds good.” Joe agreed to the suggestion. Though he doubted that Cesare would enjoy swimming around in the water while the sun was rising. The suggestion was elaborated and Joe looked out on the water with a thoughtful look in his eyes. Was it because Cesare needed this time together? Joe knew that he would enjoy being together. But it was also pushing the inevitable, right?
The inevitable at least became so apparent once Cesare mentioned feeding. Joe got up and looked at him with a frown. “I dont know if I can promise that.” He said because he wasnt sure if he was able to keep it. He could have some good days, hell, maybe all the days could be good enough for him to not mind the vials one bit. It only took one bad or uncertain day for him to break the promise. “I dont want you to feed me like you did at the hotel.” No, if it came to that then Joe would maybe just lose it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

The everyday monsters in our lives
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District-
Jump to: