Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The everyday monsters in our lives

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 11:16 pm

He could continue to hold him, but not make him breakfast? It seemed odd, but he guessed the human did have some boundaries. Which was good because he didn't want to overstep. However as soon as his face was touched so affectionately he felt it harder to look away. "I don't know what to feel right now," he admitted, but again it wasn't like sleeping solved many problems. He placed a gentle kiss against his forehead, just letting himself live in a fantasy for a while even if the human would hate him for it. "How about you?" He whispered, his hand still roaming his warm skin. He honeslty couldn't help but grasp a few places. He could certainly feel that his muscle mass had grown. But it felt good, and he hoped his hands were warm enough to the human not to feel cold. "You reached for me .. when you had fallen asleep .. or was that something I dreamt?" He wasn't quite sure. Everything had sorta blended together.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Full name : Benjamin Joe Harris
Quote : "There is not a lot of things that scare me. And my fuse is also short. That's a pretty bad cocktail for a night out when some loudmouth starts spewing shit"

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 11:28 pm

He hummed softly at the reply, looking around his face, but of course a vampyre couldnt look tired. He probably couldnt say the same for himself. The kiss he didnt mind, it was actually rather soothing to feel the tempered lips when he was feeling hungover. “I could sleep more. But I shouldnt.” He said. The day was slowly beginning and he couldnt just fall behind after a few drinks. He could feel how the vampyre was feeling him up. “You’re touchy this morning.” He commented, but didnt rather disclose whether he liked it or not. The question made him chuckle. “Yeah. I had to make sure you stayed in bed.” He said like it made complete sense why he would reach out.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 11:36 pm

Cesare hummed, though he wasn't going to decide for him what to do. He was the mortal here. Not him. The comment made him scoff. "I can't help myself," he sighed, probably sounding like a dirty old pervert. He looked at the human, looking into his eyes. This was alright, wasn't it? He didn't seem to hate him right now at least, or was that just until he woke up? The excuse made him chuckle lightly, "I guess it worked," he mused. Just looking at his face he wondered how anyone could look so cute when they were still so tired.
He couldn't really help but let his mind wonder. "I really wish I could kiss you without you wanting to hit me," he smiled, a hand moving up to cup his face, running his thumb along the human's bottom lip. It felt so soft. So inviting. "Seeing as I'm so touchy .. is there anywhere you want me to touch you?" The question was rather genuine, "like maybe a stiff shoulder or a sore muscle?"
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Quote : "There is not a lot of things that scare me. And my fuse is also short. That's a pretty bad cocktail for a night out when some loudmouth starts spewing shit"

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 3:12 am

Joe really didnt mind the touching for the time being, so that was a plus for the vampyre, now that he couldnt help it. Joe hummed at the notion of his grasp on Cesare’s arm had kept him from leaving. “I would have been upset with you if you hadnt been here.” He said, though it could mean many things; was it in the room, on the bed or holding the human? The vampyre’s wish made Joe scoff. “Dont try it.” He warned him, feeling the hand cup his face before the thumb rubbed lightly over his lower lip. His mouth opened a little but he gave him a warning gaze. “I mean it.” He added. The vampyre could really do what he wanted but Joe still needed time to adjust.
The offer to massage him made him draw in a deep breath as he moved out of the grip that was cupping his face before he moved his shoulders. “I think I pulled a muscle when I got in a fight. My shoulder.” He said, moving the shoulder in question, gritting his teeth as it was definitely tense.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 7:35 am

The warnings made him chuckle lightly. It for some reason didn't hurt as much, perhaps because he was allowed to touch him. Just being near him seemed to dull the pain in his chest. Maybe just the fact that Benjamin wasn't moving away was enough. Though he was sure that he would as soon as he woke up properly. The only time he moved away was to feel his shoulder, which the vampyre took no offence to. In fact he could see how tense the shoulder truly was. "Alright then, flip over on your stomach," he said, getting out of bed to go grab some massaging oil. So what if it doubled as lube, the human could think what he wanted.
Cesare went back to the bed, moving over to sit on his buttocks so he had the full view of his back. He started by running his fingers over his skin without any oil, just checking if there were other tense spots, and from the sounds the human produced, there were quite a few. He hummed, pressing some oil out on his back, he had warned him that it would be cold, and there wasn't much the vampyre could do in terms of heating it. Spreading the oil around he started from his shoulders. The one that Benjamin had complained about was rather stiff and clearly hurt. But Cesare took his time, undoing each knot within it with a gentle but firm grip. He at least was experienced enough with humans to know when a muscle was overworked, so he took great care not to cause more trouble for the young man beneath him.
Though he couldn't deny that the faint grunts and subtle moans weren't turning him on, he was at least trying to hide it this time around. Maybe it was just an attraction that would always be there. Moving on from his shoulders he took care of his upper back, finding a few knots by the shoulder blade of each side. He wasn't really talking, in fact it was clear he was just focusing on the task. He wanted to not make this weird or awkward for the human. In fact he just wanted to touch him. The fine lines and bumpy scars didn't turn him off from the looks of the human. He found them beautiful in a way; angry of course that they were there to begin with, but beautiful in the regards of humans being able to change. Maybe it wasn't always for the better, but he didn't think too much of it as his hands moved further down to his lower back. He had a fair few tensions there, and he bet the human could feel the pressure way up in his shoulders just by pressing there. "You're too tense," he muttered, waiting for him to relax before he could continue. Was it because they were closer to a spot he had touched yesterday? He found that har to believe, he was barely touching the top of his buttocks anyways.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 7:54 am

As the vampyre got up, he did as he had told him and flipped onto his stomach. He just waited there though having to lie like this was making him feel a bit tired again. He felt the slight pressure as the vampyre sat on him, but when he felt the cold hands move over him, he did chuckle and scoff. The height difference made the vampyre so big compared to the human. His hands at least felt long and able to cover a lot more than Joe’s hands would’ve. If he asked about the human’s reaction, he would shake his head and tell him not to worry about it.
He did grit his teeth and complain when the vampyre really began massaging him. But there was relief for him too and even pleasure once the knots were worked out. He couldnt say that it was a gesture he had gotten very often. Some of the tensions were almost ancient. Especially the ones in his lower back that made him squirm when the vampyre touched them. “Whatever you’re doing, I feel it all the way up in my neck.” The human argued, his teeth slightly gritted in pain. He would however just have to try and relax, though it was hard for him. He eventually just turned and looked up at the vampyre. “I cant. It hurts too much.” He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 8:25 am

He sighed as he kept squirming. The human turned to look at him and he sighed, "yes you can," he said in a calm tone. Moving off of him, he moved the human to lay in a specific position. "Alright, it's going to make a weird sound and then it should help with release," he said, pressing in on his hip, making it twist just right as a crack was heard. It would probably hurt a lot, and Cesare just held his cold hands against his lower back before he started to relax a little. Then he turned him around doing the other side, same story, same holding before releasing him. "There you go .. tak your time," he said. He had just loosened up his hipbones and it would probably feel very warm and perhaps as if the bloodflow was more easily moving around.
He moved away from him, walking out to wash his hands and grabbing a towel to clean up the human's back as well. He also had a few pain killer pills with him as long as a glass of water. "You don't move your hips the way you should," he said in a soft hum, cleaning up his back before helping him to sit up. The pain would've subsided by now, but it would be sore in the coming days. "Take these," he said, handing him the pills and water.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 12:31 pm

He refused to believe that he could but it wasnt like he struggled when Cesare moved off of him and started moving him around. The warning made him frown a little but he had to trust him. The pressure made him grit his teeth but as the crack sounded from his hip area he felt the pain, widening his eyes a little surprised at how much it actually hurt. And then the vampyre wanted to do the other side as well? “No way. No, no, no-no-no.” He protested as the vampyre began pressing, to then hear the crack and feel the pain again. He whined softly and drew in a few short breaths, even if the pain went away again, it hadnt been pleasurable. He was rubbing his back around his hips and anywhere he thought would soothe the pain, and when the vampyre returned to clean his back he looked a little dismayed. “That really hurt.” He muttered, closing his eyes for a bit. He opened them when he was handed the painkillers and  downed them with the water, looking at up at the vampyre with a frown. “No more touching.” He said, holding out his hand like he needed a bit of space. The pain had helped him wake up and he couldnt say it had been nice either.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 12:53 pm

He hummed as the human complained afterwards, just moving away to sit down by a couch. He rested one leg over the other, looking into the room. The sun was up outside and he wasn't looking to get scorched today. "You'll thank me in a few days time," he just muttered, but he wasn't sure if the human heard him. It didn't really matter, as his hip bones had been very locked and now they were at least free and shouldn't hurt for a while. Picking up a newspaper in front of him on the table he hummed, "seems like Martin brought you a pack of cigarettes as well," he said, nodding towards the coffee table.
He began focusing on the newspaper and taking a quick gander at what was going on in the world and even Gambion. His plans of going away had been ruined, so he was stuck in Churchill for a while it seemed. Of course his sires were kept up to date, but he felt so flaky because of it. He was risking an awful lot for the human, and yet he wasn't sure it was ever going to pay off. "You can go out during the day .. most vampyres stay docile during sun hours, so there should be no trouble," he just said, knowing that the human was probably dying to get out of here. Not that he blamed him. Cesare too needed to feed, and he wasn't looking to disgust the human even more with his eating habits. And maybe it would be wise for the human to leave for a bit so he could actually get a live donor and not the vialed up stuff that made him feel so drained.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 1:04 pm

Joe didnt hear him, moving over to the edge of the bed to grab his shirt and pull it over his head. He eyed the vampyre but not for long as he went out to wash his face. He needed a shower but he would rather take one at home. He did hear what Cesare said about sun hours. He dried his face and went to the couch, standing a bit from it. “Then I’ll be going.” He said, frowning a little as he wasnt too sure what was happening beside the fact that he could go. Did the vampyre expect him to return? Did he want to return? It was rather complicated. He had work tonight, but it felt odd to say out loud. He realized he was standing in his own thoughts, shaking his head. “Uh. See you.. then… I guess.” He said, moving away to leave. He would go home and change clothes first foremost so he could go work out. Working out while hungover was the worst but he did some stuff that served more as maintenence than muscle growth. Only after would he be able to have breakfast and a shower. It felt good to be clean again and hopefully he didnt smell like vampyre anymore. Right?
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 1:11 pm

Cesare wasn't really a fan of the awkward feeling that was between them now. It had been so nice to just hold him, but this was a stark reminder of what it was truly like between them. Benjamin wouldn't ever even consider being with him if it wasn't for the fact that he was probably forced.

As the human's shift was ending, a woman about his age smiled at him. She had had a keen eye on him ever since he let her into the club, and now she was standing not far from him. "This is probably going to sound really strange .. but could I buy you a drink?" she asked, blushing a bit as she was clearly not used to be the one taking the first step. "Anything you like," she chuckled. She was human, just like he was, and her blonde hair reached just about her shoulders. She wasn't dressed too provocative, but she did have a summer dress on with a nice pink floral pattern.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 1:19 pm

It had been a pretty calm night. Even the guys he had worried about had behaved nicely. He had had one person who was too drunk to function that he had helped into a cab to get home. When he had bid the bar farewell, the girl showing up wasnt too odd. A lot of people actually usually sought him out after his shift to either warn him of someone he had missed or needed help to get their jakcet. But that wasnt why she was here. “Uh…” he hummed, looking at her before he scratched his neck a little thoughtfully. He checked the time. “Yeah, sure. One drink.” He agreed. She seemed rather sweet too. He liked it. He nodded for her to follow as he knew a place they could go.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 1:26 pm

The young woman chuckled, smiling as he lead the way. "My name is Joanna," she introduced herself, though she didn't ask for his name. Most people wanted to keep their name a mystery in these parts, though she hoped he would at least give her some name to call him. The small bar they entered were much calmer than the club they had been at. She got them a table, ordering a drink for each of them, seeing as he had only promised her one drink. "I've always been really fascinated with you bouncers," she admitted before their drinks were handed to them. She had ordered a more fruity drink with a straw that she used to mix it around a little.
"I mean; isn't it a little scary sometimes?" she asked with a slight frown, though it was clear she wanted to understand him. It was just small talk after all. "I sometimes see you toss out guys that are twice your size with no problem at all, and you barely blink." She giggled, taking a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 1:34 pm

“Nice name. I’m Joe.” He introduced himself in return, sending her a small smile. He much preferred bars over clubs as it was easier to talk here. Also he wasnt exactly the go wild party kind of guy, so naturally he wanted something that was down a few notches. He got a cider, not really wanting to get too much alcohol. Especially after last night. “Yeah? What is it about us that’s so fascinating?” He asked with a smile. It was rather easy to talk to her. The question made him shake his head as he chuckled, finding it funny that she thought it was scary. “Well, I actually dont fight as much as it may seem. Drunk people like to talk, and they like to talk big. For the most part they’re just out to have fun, so if you talk to them and kind of play along, they like you.” He shrugged. “Of course, some are just out for trouble and I have had to fight a couple of times.” He shrugged, taking a sip of his drink. “What do you do? I bet I could find that more scary than bouncing.” He chuckled, obviously joking.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 1:40 pm

Joanna was clearly entertained by this, chuckling along as he spoke of drunk people, "I guess I'm guilty of being one of the talkers from time to time then." Not that it was strange. She was a pretty young woman, and perhaps that extra boost of confidence from alcohol did her well. He asked what she did and she rolled her eyes, leaning over the table as if she was telling him a secret, "well I do have a pretty scary stapler in my top drawer," clearly jesting as she leaned back giggling. "I'm a secretary, nothing fancy, just brings home the money to pay the bills," she explained, taking another sip of her drink. It really wasn't much, but it didn't have to be.
"I guess everyone wants to have a pretty exciting job, but I feel like mine is pretty fulfilling," she hummed. Sure, it wasn't as hectic as what she presumed a bouncer's work day to be like, but it had its other difficulties. "I mean at least I get to talk to a lot of people too," smiling sweetly she continued, "I guess that's one thing we have in common; talking to a lot of strangers during our work." But that made her curious, "what's the strangest encounter you've ever had?"
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 1:56 pm

“It’s fine. It’s nice to meet someone in a good mood.” He remarked, taking another sip of his drink. As she began leaning in, he was still smiling but furrowing his brows a little confused before her secret made him scoff and chuckle. He was having a lot of fun already. “I mean, it can be pretty scary. A staple in the hand is no joke.” He remarked before she disclosed her profession. He understood the need for a job that paid the bills. He was very much the same. “Being a bouncer is not exactly as I had expected it.” He had to admit with a smile.
He placed an elbow on the table to lean his head into his hand as he looked at her, listening intently. The question made him hum as he folded his lips slightly in contemplation. “Oh, this one time, I was letting in a group and they told me that eventually someone’s mom would come by. So I thought that it was going to be like a younger mom or something. Not that that made sense because they all seemed older than me anyway. So at some point, I’m not really paying attention and this elder lady walks up. Asks me if this is the right club, shows me an address. I look at her and I swear, she was dressed for a rave party or something, looking like she more so should be thinking about going to bed. It was the mom I was supposed to let in.” He began explaining, before he scratched his cheek and began chuckling. “Drugs were found at the party and the police came. Turns out that the old lady was hiding it all in the wig she was wearing.” He had to scoff at the memory shaking his head. “I can never trust elderly women dressed for the occasion anymore.”
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 2:06 pm

She had to admit this was turning out better than she had expected. Usually the guys she hung around were not really interested in conversing with her. But he surely did his part which was very refreshing. The story he told made her lean in, listening with wide eyes as he disclosed what had been going on, "oh my gods," she covered her mouth as she let out a soft scoff of disbelief. "Wait, was that last month? I swear I read something about that in the newspapers," she giggled. It seemed that he lived quite the crazy life, and it was a bit exciting to hear about it.
Biting her lower lip, she looked down into her drink, "and now comes a more awkward question, I suppose," she chuckled, moving some hair behind her ear before looking at him with soft eyes. "You don't have a girlfriend or anything, right?" She was being rather up front, but perhaps it was just the way things were in this modern world. Some people just knew what they wanted. "I don't mean to flatter myself, but if you wanted you could have my number, or whatever sounds more cool to say."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 2:13 pm

It was quite a wild story and though it had been bad at the time, it was also pretty fun to tell. Because what would be the point of staying upset? He couldnt have known and it wasnt like he could have gotten away with checking her. “I think so. Yeah. In that party week event they had in Western.” He remembered. There had been a lot of drugs going around.
She then mentioned an awkward question and he looked a little puzzled. But she was rather cute about it, he had to admit that. “Uhhh… no. I dont have a girlfriend.” He said. And it wasnt like he was considering what was going on with the vampyre to be a thing. At least not something that made sense. “I mean sure. Yeah.” He smiled, handing her his phone to put in her number. “So when you’re not working, what do you do?” He asked, because now he wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 2:21 pm

"Yes! Oh, then it was that, cause I remember one of my co-workers talking about it; He had been there when the club was closed down," she nodded as she shook her head with a small chuckle. It was pretty wild, but then again she wasn't used to any scene where drugs were involved. In fact she probably lived a pretty boring life.
He disclosed he didn't have a girlfriend and it was clear she found a bit of relief in that. She wasn't looking to be a homewrecker that was for sure. Taking his phone she put in her number, sending herself a text so she would have his as well. Hearing a small dinging sound from her phone just confirmed that it went through. Handing his phone back she hummed a little at the question he posed to her. "Well I like to run; I used to run marathons, but I haven't found the time and you know .. a cozy movie is much more appealing after a long day of work," she chuckled, humming as she thought of what else she did. Sometimes she felt as though work was the main thing, though she wouldn't say she didn't have hobbies. "I like cooking, both for friends and family - I have quite the sizeable one," smiling as she took another sip of her drink, "oh, and I love reading .. though I suppose all of this must make me sound rather boring." She shrugged it off, not too worried about it. It was just normal life things, wasn't it? And she supposed most people had hobbies like hers. "I'm currently saving up to go on a trip this Autumn; I have my sights set on Berlin, but maybe I'll find a cheaper destination when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 2:28 pm

He took his phone back and stuffed it in his pocket, taking another sip of his drink. The notion of relaxing made him hum softly. “I guess it makes sense when you work the whole day. I work mostly at night so I have the whole day to do whatever.” He shrugged. But he didnt judge her for not keeping up with her running. It was better that she did what she wanted.
Joanna seemed to be quite a nice girl. The mention of cooking made him hum, finding it rather endearing that she seemed to have a big family; at least there wasnt a notion of it being problematic if she was cooking for them often. “Books are fine. I just dont read them or have the time to.” He chuckled, thinking that it maybe made him the boring one of them.
“Sounds nice. Have you been anywhere before?” He asked, tilting his head a little. He had saved up quite a bit but he had never really considered spending the money. Maybe for a house at some point but he also didnt just want to have a house for himself.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 2:35 pm

"Well I've always wanted to travel, but I guess I've always been kinda nervous about travelling alone - which kept me from going," she nodded to herself, being rather reflective about it all. She seemed in touch with herself, but it had also taken her quite the work. "When I was younger my family mostly went camping or hiking, so I've actually never been on an airplane before," she admitted, though it probably made her one of the only ones left in Churchill. She smiled though, not too worried about it. Taking another sip of her drink, she could see she was almost at the bottom. "How about you, are you an avid traveler?" she asked, genuinely interested in knowing more about him.
She knew they were coming to an end of this one drink that she had been promised. She reached over the table, touching his hand. "I feel a bit crazy .. but could I persuade you to a nightcap at my place?" she was clearly out of her own depths here. She wouldn't call herself a modest woman. She had been with guys before, but this felt different.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 2:52 pm

He hummed at her reply. Frankly when she was as pretty as she was, he could understand why she was a little wary with travelling on her own. It wasnt like the world was kind to pretty women who were alone anywhere. The notion of not having been anywhere far enough to need a plane made him grin. They were kind of alike werent they? She returned the question and he shook his head. “No. It was liie a childhood dream to go everywhere, but I’m mostly just stuck, working and being here in Churchill.” He had to admit.
His drink was coming to an end as well. She reached over and he was a little surprised by it. “Uh.. Joanna..” he chuckled, though he probably normally would have found a way to snake his way out of it, he did think that if he did this then at least he didnt have to go back to the vampyre just yet. “Okay. You’ve persuaded me.” He then said, moving his hand to take hers and give it a soft squeeze. He finished his drink and let go, to head outside with her. He couldnt say that he felt overly excited or particulary good. Frankly he couldnt really describe how he was feeling right now.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 3:01 pm

Joana smiled as he took her hand, accepting her offer before they went out on the streets. She was a bit excited. Frankly she hadn't really done this before, but there was a first for everything, right? "I live not far from here," she smiled, leading the way yet staying by his side. The city was still bustling with people, some heading home, some heading to another late night bar. And she was right about where she lived as it wasn't too far.
It was just at the outskirts of Western leading into Central. A rather large apartment complex which was not too old or not too new. Finding her keys from her bag she opened the door, holding it for him as they had to go up a few levels before reaching her door. Her hands were shaking a little. Clearly a bit nervous, but it was the good kind. Inside her apartment was rather neat. A small collage of family and friend pictures hanging by the entrance. She took off her shoes, heading into the living room which was fairly modest. She went over to a small cupboard, taking out some nice glasses as well as a small bottle of alcohol. She wasn't looking for anything too strong, so she just picked a rather sweet whiskey. Heading out to the kitchen she grabbed a tray of ice cubes, putting some in the glasses before she joined him.
"I've just moved in, so not everything is really in the right spot," she admitted, taking a sip of the whiskey that was fairly light for such a typically heavy drink. Nodding with her head she showed him her view, and it wasn't that bad, "it can be a bit noisy sometimes, but I rather like the sound of the city."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 3:25 pm

He hummed softly as she said it wasnt far from here. He asked as they walked whether she minded if he smoked. If she didnt then he would grab a cigarette. She did mind, then he’d stuff his hands in his pockets and they would go to her place regardless. The building looked nice. He lived a decent place too, but it had been hard to get it. He thanked her for holding the door and as they got inside, he took off his shoes.
She got them drinks and he went to sit on the couch, waiting for her to return. He looked around. It looked nice, though it was apparent that she was just moved in. He thanked her for the drink and took a sip. After a bit of smalltalk did he chuckle softly. “Where is your bathroom?” He asked, and if she told him he would go. It felt good to talk to her but he had to admit that he was as quite usually not really taken aback. But his stubborn side was getting to him now. Like he had to prove something to himself, or maybe someone else. He returned after washing his hands, picking up from where they had left off quite easily.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 3:31 pm

She told him where the bathroom was and while he was gone she checked up on how she looked. Her makeup wasn't terrible, at least her mascara wasn't running or anything and she fluffed her hair up a bit. When he returned it felt good to just get back into the conversation. She didn't mind that he smoked. Moving a bit closer she eventually ended up on him, leaning down to kiss him as she had a knee on each side of his lap. She was blushing quite a bit, just taking things slow and not rushing anything. Honestly she felt a little crazy for doing this, but he seemed like a nice and genuine guy. "I .. uh .. I got protection in my bedroom," she felt like she had to mention it, because she wasn't sure where this was heading. She didn't have any abilities to read minds. All she had to go on was the communication between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The everyday monsters in our lives
Page 12 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District-
Jump to: