Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
George

George

Full name : George Sullivan

Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:30 pm

Her urge along with her pull seemed to seal his fate, moving with her into her bedroom. It was even cozy in here. She moved to sit on the bed and he followed her slight pull of his hands, standing closer to her as she sat in front of him. Her question made him furrow his brow slightly, but his face soon softened up in a warm gaze with a smile. "Yeah, I really do," he admitted, giving her hand a gentle squeeze that he hoped would support his claim. "You're funny and passionate .. you're comforting and empathic .. and on top of that I find you very beautiful and attractive," he knew it was perhaps a lot to confess to, but they were in a unique setting right now. Maybe he feared that if he didn't get to tell her all of this now, then he never would be able to. "You mean a lot to me," he whispered, almost as if he was too scared to admit it. He had had his heart broken before, and he knew that putting himself in the position as a rebound was far from ideal. But he also wanted to help her. Soothe that part of her that was hurting. And frankly thinking of her going out to find someone else hurt more. At least with him she could feel safe, right? "And you don't have to say anything .. I am well aware of the situation," he assured her.
Back to top Go down
Mari

Mari

Full name : Mari Belle Godfrey

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:51 pm

Even if it was just a momentary thing, wasnt it sweet how he was treating her so kindly? Well, with her history wasnt it really that surprising. This part had every guy played so well. And yet what came after was always the real test. Would they break her heart? Or would they stay?
She didnt think of that now as he spoke, telling her the reasons why he thought her to be lovable. Her eyes were rather vulnerable. She leaned in, pressing her cheek to her stomach as she looked up at him. His whisper changed her eyes a little. What was a lot even? In what measure was he speaking? She couldnt bear to ask, fearing the answer. The assurance was a relief. “I like you George. Even if it’s like this now.” She admitted. That had to mean something right? She laid down, still holding onto his hand as she pulled at him.
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 5:00 pm

She liked him, but part of him also knew that she didn't like him in the same way that he liked her. And that was alright. He had chosen this path, and he wasn't backing out now. The pull made him follow, careful not to put weight on her stomach even if it was barely noticeable when she was pressed into the mattress. Searching her eyes he sent her a brief smile before leaning down to tend to her neck once more. His lips were delicate, but there was a need to them. Feeling her close was good, but he felt almost greedy in wanting to feel all of her. His hands moving down along her sides, grasping softly at her skin just to feel that it was indeed really happening.
His lips moved further down, kissing over her breasts as he felt his heart in his throat. Gods he wanted to be perfect for her. He wanted to do what would make her feel good again. "I need to get out of my pants," he chuckled softly, leaning away to look at her. It was painfully clear just how tight they were on him. And frankly it was visible that he wasn't lacking in that area of his body. He got off of her briefly, getting out of his pants and socks before offering to rid her of her bottoms as well. If she let him, he would be rather gentle. No rush. No strong pulling. Just helping her out of them before rejoining her on the bed. He then returned his kisses to her upper body as his hands moved down, exploring the skin on her thighs and behind, grasping at the soft skin. "Do you want me to ..?" He asked, his hand moving to the inside of her thigh, his fingers just lightly teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Mari

Mari

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 6:07 pm

Her stomach did disappear just a little, but one thing was that being at the state she was, she hadnt changed much. She still seemed to have a slim figure beside the portruding stomach and her breasts were swollen and tender to the touch. She muttered a faint careful as he kissed down over her breasts, though she was quite clearly enjoying him. He made her feel good and she appreciated it. He leaned away and she looked down, feeling unsure what to expect. He took his pants off and she could quite easily see how big he was. But she would know rather quick if he wouldnt fit after all.
She lifted her butt to let him help take her pants off of her too. And the underwear if he wanted. The kisses he planted on her skin made slight goosebumps form along her skin as he reacted quite clearly. His hands exploring her too made her warm up and he could probably feel how her chest and stomach expelled the heat her body generated. “I’m already soaked and ready. These pregnancy hormones are merciless.” She admitted. Was that a turn off for him? She hoped not. She of course allowed him to feel for himself if he was doubting her, but sure enough would his fingers meet almost no traction or restraint and the wetness that would leave an almost sticky clear texture on him.
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 6:19 pm

Both of them stripping down was definitely a point of no return like no other. Seeing her he took just a second to marvel at how beautiful she looked. And while he didn't say anything, it was quite clear from his eyes just how much he adored her. Her admittance made him chuckle, smiling against her skin and kissing up to just beneath her earlobe, "I would like to feel that for myself," he admitted in an almost tender whisper, nibbling gently at her earlobe. His fingers found their way to her wet entrance, groaning softly against her ear, feeling his whole body react. Had he done this to her, or was it merely the hormones? He didn't want to think of it too long as the answer might've disappointed him. Instead he pressed two fingers into her, gasping softly at how little resistance there was, gritting his teeth as he moaned softly. His shoulders were trembling a little at how turned on he was, but it was also the nerves setting in. He wanted to be perfect for her. He wanted to be what she needed.
Removing his fingers he instead turned his attention to her delicate bell, smearing the wetness around before he started to tease her. This wasn't just about his pleasure, but hers as well. And with how wet and relaxed she was, he was certain that she was going to enjoy giving herself over to the pleasure itself. "You're so hot .. so beautiful .. mhmm fuck," he moaned against her skin before pulling back to look at her. She was genuinely all he had wanted for some time. Strange when he usually wasn't one to just commit. And sure, he had seen some girls in the meantime, but it had more been to have some fun and let out some steam. Not really about having a partner. Though he also knew that she didn't want him like that. No, right now he was perhaps more akin to a dildo on legs, and he had found his peace with it.
Back to top Go down
Mari

Mari

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 6:37 pm

He was free to feel and as he did, she moaned and shot up her hips a little. It had been forever since someone had touched her, let alone for her own pleasure. She could appreciate the mind he had going into this. “Oh that’s good.” She whined softly, moving her hands up to feel his arms, feel how strong he was while he was doing this to her. It was already better than it could have been. He retracted his fingers and began touching her bell, making her grit her teeth as she softly moved her hips against his touch. His compliments fed the pleasure he was giving her already and with everything being so sensitive and good, she soon reached her high as he looked at her. “Oh gods… fuck.” She complained, her cheeks red, with her whole body feeling hot too. The aftershock was buzzing inside of her and yet he got to decide when they could move on. “You’re really good at that.” She remarked, moving a hand up to cup his face, feeling his features with her hand. Was she imagining him to be someone else? Or was this good enough? She couldnt decide yet.
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 6:48 pm

He wanted her to just have a good time, especially after she had been crying and so down about what had happened. It seemed almost selfish, but he knew he wasn't. He wanted this; to be with her and make her moan as wonderfully as she did right now. As she looked at him, his lips pulling up in his boyish charming smile before he watched her give in. What a sight. He felt his breath hiccup softly, helping her ride out her high as long as possible before she probably needed a breather. Removing his fingers from her he didn't really mind how wet they were, but decided to lick and suck them clean just for good measure. Fuck. She even tasted good.
The remark made him chuckle, shrugging lightly, "I've had time to practice," quite the funny and snarky remark, but he didn't want this to be too serious. He wanted them to still be them. Leaning down he connected their lips, making out with her, though not too crazily. He kept it light and yet filled with need. Pulling away he looked at her before frowning lightly. "Fuck, condom?" He asked. They hadn't really discussed it. Sure, she was pregnant, but he wasn't going to take that as the answer. He wanted her consent and wanted her to voice what she wanted. He was clean, no sickness, and he made sure to get checked every now and again. "I mean .. I don't want to assume .."
Back to top Go down
Mari

Mari

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 7:29 pm

His reply made her smile softly as she was calming down, looking at him with soft eyes. They had been good friends, hadnt they? She would have felt bad about ruining it if it wasnt because a lot of other things were occupying her mind. He leaned down to connect their lips and she eagerly made out with him. When he pulled away she wondered if something was wrong but the mention of condoms made her raise her eyebrows a little. Was he worried that… she would get pregnant? She chuckled softly as he began clarifying that he wasnt assuming right off the bat that it was what she wanted. “I’m clean if you are.” She said, pulling him down to connect their lips again. Sure, there had been an infection from time to time, but no genuine disease of any sort. She didnt even have cold sores. “I have no issues with not using it. But if you want, they’ll be in the nightstand.” She muttered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 8:16 pm

This was crazy stupid, and yet he couldn't deny that he just wanted to be as close to her as he could get. No condom meant closer, right? At least that was how it worked in his mind. He kissed her again, moving up further between her legs, slowly rubbing himself against her, moaning in surprise at how good it felt. She was genuinely soaking, and he felt small shivers travel down his spine in pure delight. "I just want you," he admitted in a vulnerable moment, letting her get used to him being this close, but also making sure he didn't just go in dry. When he felt ready he took a deep breath, pulling slightly away, a hand moving down to guide his member just to be sure he didn't do anything stupid. "Tell me if something doesn't feel right," he just said in a caring tone before he slowly inserted himself.
His jaw tensed, the feeling rather immense but in the best way possible. He wasn't even all the way in yet, but focused on just being with her and not putting pressure on her stomach. Was it weird that he found her appealing despite being pregnant? He hoped not, but he couldn't really ask her in such a tender moment. He moaned softly, leaning down to kiss her lips gently as he slowly started to rock his hips. It wasn't anything crazy, but slowly and surely moving further inside of her. He had a hard time as he tried to hold back his moans. Mostly because he was afraid it would ruin it for her. Groaning softly he eventually hit her bottom, surprising him a little, and slightly panicking asking her, "sorry, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mari

Mari

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 8:57 pm

He just wanted her? That was a sweet thing to say. She looked at him while he was on top of her, feeling rather relaxed. She wasnt tense at all. Actually it was quite interesting how calm and sweet she was now after being so flustered and hurt. The hurt was still inside of her but if she focused on this now, then it wouldnt show too much. She felt him rub against her and she moaned softly, feeling that she could come undone just like this. “I’ll let you know.” She promised. When he finally pushed in, her moans got louder, he stretched her out quite well and it felt good. She noticed how he was holding back his moans, and it made her wonder if it was good? Was it not like he had expected? Was she too loose for him? He hit her bottom and she squirmed a little from how good it felt. He seemed to panic and she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck. “I’m okay. Look at me.” She urged him, if he did, she would kiss him softly. “I’m safe with you.” She muttered softly onto his lips.
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 9:08 pm

He really didn't want to mess this up. This might've been his only chance, so he wanted it to be perfect. Maybe that was why he felt so much panic at seeing her squirm. However she was really good at calming him down, nodding softly as she assured him that she was alright and safe. He moaned softly against her lips as he felt his member twitch within her. "It just feels so heavenly .. and I want to make you feel the same," he admitted, slowly starting to rock his hips, greeting her and creating small gentle slap sounds from their skin clashing. At this point he couldn't really hold his moans back, kissing her lips, even going as far as licking them. He wanted to taste her, have all of her, because in this moment they sorta belonged to one another.
One thing was for sure, he was thorough in making sure she was ready and well stretched out before his hips turned from rocking to thrusting into her. He swore under his breath, "you feel so good baby," he just moaned, barely thinking about what he was actually saying. But he wasn't selfish. He was actively trying to hit that tender spot within her that could make her see stars.
Back to top Go down
Mari

Mari

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 9:21 pm

She really was hoping that he felt good too. So as he confessed for it to be heavenly, she felt rather happy to hear. But she didnt want him to worry too much about her pleasure. “You’re doing well.” She assured him. From the fact that he was caring this much that it was distracting him, said more about how good he was to her already. He filled her up so well and it was quite an experience on it’s own. Mostly because she couldnt remember the last time she had been intimate with someone. Possibly not anytime before she fell pregnant.
He licked her lips and she greeted his tongue, moaning and sighing softly. As he began thrusting, she wrapped her legs around him, still keeping her arms around his neck. She tried to match his movements, just to feel how far he could reach inside with her help. But she wanted more. “Grab my hips.” She muttered. The stability from the grip he would have on her would make every thrust so much better.
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 9:33 pm

Happy to hear he was doing well it perhaps also encouraged him to do better. As he picked up the pace he smiled at her mutter, grabbing her hips easily and pressing her slightly into the mattress. He was basically thrusting into her rather mercilessly, moaning as he knew he could give her more. He had a great endurance, that was for sure, but he knew he could also fall over the edge in a split second if he lost focus. He looked at her, seeing how she was bouncing a little with every thrust, and while he didn't wish to hurt her, it was like he wanted to be further and further inside of her, hitting her bottom every other thrust just to not make it hurt. Cursing under his breath a few times he leaned down, hooking his lips onto one of her nipples, lightly sucking as he kept his pace up. He felt eager, virile and ready to please her. And it was very clear that he enjoyed himself very much.
Releasing her nipple, he adjusted the two of them a little. He felt rather strong as he could quite easily move her to where she needed to be. His lips pulled up in a smile as he stopped his thrusting, pulling out slowly as if he was done, only to shoot himself back in rather firmly. Moans spilling from his mouth as he did it a few more times, each time hitting her bottom, and each time making his whole body tingle with delight. "I honestly can't get enough of you," he admitted, moaning as he returned to his more merciless thrusting, just really wanting to please both of them. She felt so slippery, and it made the experience that much better. He didn't care about tightness. No, this showed that she was trusting him, that she was turned on enough for him to barely think of going too hard.
Back to top Go down
Mari

Mari

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:31 pm

The way that he did as she told him, just to thrust harder, made her squirm as he began hitting that one spot where it just felt heavenly. She moaned loudly, scratching his back a little eagerly. Her body was bouncing the whole way through and she had to admit that it felt really good. He was rocking her world in the best way he could right now.
He tended to her breasts and she grit her teeth, pushing her chest forward up towards him. “Fuck…!” she cursed. He knew what he was doing, didnt he? She was a little confused to see him pull out, looking at his smile before he shot back into her. Her stomach tensed a little from the way he was grinding against her insides, and after a few thrusts like that, was she pretty close. “I’m… I’m close!” She whimpered, tensing up around him before she eventually gave in, her moans dragging out and breaking up if he kept thrusting into her like that. She was panting and sweating lightly, but she held onto him tight.
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 6:50 am

Oh she was absolutely wonderful in the way she looked and sounded, and as she said she was close he changed virtually nothing before she gave in. Well his thrusts remained the same, the only difference being that he almost cradled her. Keeping her safe to explore her own high. He moaned with her, a small bit of him spilling over, but he held back. It was almost straining him, but he liked it a lot. He slowed down for a little while, fucking her almost gently if it weren't for the fact that he still hit deep within her. Leaning down he kissed her, moaning against her lips. Safe to say he had forgotten how to suppress his sounds. "Fuck, Mari, you're soaked," he complained but it was definitely only because it felt so good. Warm and wet, and just right now his.
"You're so beautiful," he moaned, releasing her hip as one hand moved up, cupping her face as he was still thrusting into him, but it was clear he was having a small break. Just recharging his battery. "Do you want more?" He whispered almost teasingly thrusting into her a little more firmly. He smiled, humming and moaning at the sounds they were making. Fuck it was so erotic to him. If she responded negatively he would quite simply stop if that was what she wanted. If not he would move, sitting up on his knees and pulling her closer and almost up in his lap, only a hand on her hip kept her laying down. His eyes wandering down to look at how effortlessly he moved in and out of her he smiled. Then his eyes returned to her as his free hand moved his fingers down to her delicate bell, a charming smile on his lips. Dragging a few fingers around in her wetness he soon got to tease her, yet keeping up with the deep thrusts that made her squirm.
Back to top Go down
Mari

Mari

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 6:04 pm

He took really good care of her, even as her high was making her feel like never before. Or she had felt it before but she would swear every time that it was better than the one before. “Thank the gods for white sheets.” She moaned, wondering if darker tinted sheets would have shown the aftermath of this whole ordeal. Surely it would. George’s slow yet deep movements helped her come down from her high. But could she say she was satisfied? No, because she would still be able to think about her heartache after. She wanted him to exhaust her to the point where she wouldnt think of anything.
“More.” She replied in a needy tone, feeling his pull as he moved her up into his lap. Her legs were spread further; oh how deep he would reach in like this. “Liking what you see?” She asked before he began teasing her, making her curl her toes and shoot her hips up against his grip. She was squirming quite alright, gritting her teeth, almost forgetting how to breathe through her moans that he forced out of her. “Oh you treat me so well.” She muttered in delight.
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 7:15 pm

She wanted more and he would gladly provide her with all he could muster. He might've not been supernatural, but for a human he was pushing his limits. And yet he didn't feel tired yet. It was good to let out some steam. He chuckled as she was starting to show how playful she could be. He liked that a lot, and perhaps that was why he rewarded her so easily. The way she squirmed was just as good as her insides that he was so easily brushing against. The mutter made him pull up in a smile, "I hadn't noticed," he teased, thrusting further in, this time harder than before. "You're so pretty when you're eager like this," he muttered, thrusting into her once again as his hand on her hips tightened his grip just to pull her against him as he thrusted. He continued in this pace for a while, making sure she felt all of it; his fingers circling and pleasing her clit; his member faithfully stroking her insides with his well endowed length. He was moaning in delight, his muscles tensing and truly showing how strong he was. Looking to her he sent her a smile leaning down to connect their lips in a kiss. A kiss that soon enough evolved, licking her lips, making out with her as he kept up with everything else. And people said that men couldn't multitask!
In the end after everything he had to give in himself, making sure she was satisfied even if he hadn't made her cum a third time. It was very clear he was well versed, and perhaps back in Southern you might've called him a bit of a skirt chaser. Not that there was anything wrong with that, but he did enjoy having a partner to please. Laying down beside her, his breath was fast, the euphoria still clouding his mind as he had a bit of a goofy smile on his lips. This had been stupid, but realization hadn't really kicked in just yet. A fine layer of sweat was on his skin, his breathing slowing down soon enough as he ran a hand through his hair. "I hope I did well," he just said, sitting up as he turned to look at her. Part of him felt saddened that it had taken her heartbreak for them to do this, but another part relished in seeing her like this. Reaching out he touched her stomach gently, just caressing it a little mindlessly. "I've always been scared shitless of having a kid," he admitted nodding a bit to himself. "I wasn't the brightest teen, got into all sorts of trouble and being from the place I was raised I was afraid I was going to end up like my parents," why was he spilling all of this now? He wasn't the father of this kid, and yet he still wanted to be in Mari's life. His eyes moved up to greet hers, "all I'm saying is if you keep it, I can help out .. I might not be the dad, but I still care for you and I do know a thing or two about raising kids," he had mentioned to her that he had basically been the one to take care of his younger siblings.
Back to top Go down
Mari

Mari

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 5:31 pm

She should have realized that she was dealing with someone who knew exactly what he was doing, leaving her wanting more even as they laid there panting and sweating next to each other. Maybe the want would come to pass or maybe it would stay? Only time would really tell. “You did great.” She muttered with her eyes closed. She felt so satisfied that the buzz was almost still to be felt inside of her. She felt quite roughed up, but in the best way possible. Like an outlet for all her frustration had set her straight again. He touched her stomach and she turned her head before opening her eyes. “Me too.” She admitted flat out. She couldnt say that it still wasnt scaring the shit out of her. It was. But she listened to him, frowning lightly before she nodded.
It was sweet of him to offer help but she looked conflicted, looking away from him. “I… dont think I’m going to keep it. I dont want to be a single mom. I’m not even sure I want to be a mom period?” She confessed, looking at the ceiling. And yet the issue was growing, every single day, only getting bigger. “And I dont think that I’ll be getting any help from the father.” She said, knowing full well that the real father was out there living his life or doing whatever he did. But what was she supposed to tell her parents? That she had lied to them all this time? She felt her eyes well up again. But then she frowned and dried her eyes. She was done crying. “I’ll start studying once the baby’s gone. I want to focus on myself.”
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 8:13 pm

"I can't be the judge of what you would or wouldn't make," he admitted. Sure, he knew her, but kids were a different deal. He wasn't even sure he wanted kids down the road. Perhaps because he had already spent the majority of his life raising someone else's. "Besides that, fuck the dad; men are notoriously bad at handling anything to do with making a family," he smiled. There would always be those who could be responsible, and he knew that if a woman came up to him claiming to carry his child, he would have to step up too. But that hadn't happened yet and he felt thankful. "Frankly I've considered getting the snip, you know," moving to lay down once more as his body was still recovering. He felt good, but also concerned that she would throw him out soon enough. Maybe that was why he kept the conversation going?
He could hear on her breathing that it got a little rapid, but she seemed to calm down and he just reached down to take her hand. It wasn't because he was overly affectionate with her, right? He just was the type of guy to touch a lot. He hummed at the notion of studying, "that sounds good," he smiled. He wished he could do the same, but right now it wasn't really plausible with his funds. Maybe if he got a roommate or something to split the rent with it would be a different deal. "What would you like to study?" Genuinely interested in what she would want to learn about and perhaps what her career choice would be, besides barista of course.
Back to top Go down
Mari

Mari

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 9:32 pm

The mention of men made her shrug lightly. "That's not very comforting." she chuckled. At least it was a little funny, even if was in an absurd; how could this even be a thing?-kind of way. She looked at him as he mentioned a vasectomy. That was a little interesting to her somehow. It wasnt something you heard often. "Well if you dont really want children, then you at least dont have to worry that they'll suddenly come along." she remarked. If it was possible and reversible had she done the same.
He took her hand and she gave it a soft squeeze. It was quite nice that he was here and not just leaving. She probably needed that more than what they had been doing before. She smiled as he seemed to agree that it was a good idea. But she didnt know what yet. "I was thinking anything that could give me an office job. Maybe as a secretary. I'm not sure yet." she pondered before she looked at him. "What do you imagine I would do well as?" she asked, looking a little serious like his input mattered.
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 2:35 pm

"Very true," he smiled at her remark. He knew that vasectomies could be reversible if he ever changed his mind, but he wasn't sure he would. Not at his age at least. But maybe it was true what they said, that he just hadn't met the right girl yet. But believing that would be like believing that waking up tomorrow that pigs would start flying, so very unlikely to say the least. Holding her hand was perhaps more of a comfort to himself, but it felt good to feel how she squeezed it gently. He didn't like when other people weren't feeling good. It was maybe something he had kept around ever since his rocky childhood and neglectful parents.
She went on to explain what she thought she wanted to do and he hummed, nodding as she explained a job that was simple on paper but maybe harder than one realized. However he would commend her for at least having some sort of direction. A direction he felt he had lost some time ago. Her question made him turn his head, looking at her. He still found her very pretty, even if she was covered in sweat, it seemed to only make her more appealing. "I don't know .. I could imagine you doing something creative like writing or maybe opening your own book shop and café sorta deal?" He pondered out loud, sending her a smile, "like one of those cool ones that always smell so nice of coffee and tea, and there's small book reviews written for those for sale."
Back to top Go down
Mari

Mari

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:27 pm

She was a little curious to know how he viewed her. Mostly because she had come to realize that what she imagined for herself wasnt always fitting what others saw in her. And she was really good at selling herself short. And what he imagined was quite perfect. She looked rather intrigued if not impressed that he thought she would be able to handle such a thing. “My own book store…” she really liked that idea! It sounded like it could have so much creative freedom. “A café!” She exclaimed, moving her free hand out in a horizontal motion like he was supposed to imagine it with her. “You can get coffee and tea.. in cups that you paint yourself!” She smiled before she looked at him. “I would make the cups, as I do a little bit of pottery whenever I have the time.” She shrugged with a small proud smile. But then she scoffed. “I could never manage a store but it’s a sweet thought.” She admitted before she looked at him, switching between his eyes. “You’re a really sweet guy George.” And she didnt just say that for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 6:59 am

George smiled, pretnding to imagine it with her, though he obviously couldn't truly. The mention of a spin with drinking from your own cup made him smile and nod, "that's really cool," he said. He had never tried pottery, but he had seen it in movies and it looked a little complex for him. However she was quick to put herself down, making him frown a little confused. He turned over on his side, looking at her with serious eyes, "and why wouldn't you be able to do that? I mean you could always make a startup with someone who might have experience." Which was a fair point. Running a shop on her own might be a bit too big, but she could always start with a small team of maybe two or three including herself. "Hell, I'd come help clean up .. you wouldn't even have to pay me," he smiled.
But then something hit him hard and that was the sentence she spoke next. He felt a little saddened for some reason. "If I'm sweet then I really don't want to meet the assholes you've met," he confessed, his lips pulling up in a trying smile. "I mean I'm barely over the bare minimum," he argued. He wasn't always sweet. He could be an asshole too, but it just depended on who he was with. And Mari made him want to do better. He leaned in, giving her a soft peck on the lips, "you want to come with me and get cleaned up in a shower?" He asked. He had made the mess and he intended on cleaning up after himself at least.
Back to top Go down
Mari

Mari

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 4:03 pm

“Who would want to own a shop with me?” She chuckled. He of course didnt know her well enough to know what she was even hinting to. But it wasnt like she had been very popular ever. Very mundane. Always the one who wouldnt make something special of herself. She had sort of taken that prophecy and self realized it without knowing. George’s offer made her chuckle and she shook her head. “Dont offer me free labor just because you think I’m pretty!” She teased him, before she made her statement.
The confession of meeting the other guys made her smile a sad smile as she looked away for a moment. Yeah, the list would be something else. His argument made her frown. “You beat my average of nice guys by tenfolds.” She had to admit. That was just a truth.
He leaned in and gave her a soft peck and it made her think for a second before his question directed her mind elsewhere. “Uh, yeah. We should shower. Good idea.” She agreed, getting up before she groaned softly. He had really given her something, she could feel that now as she sat up.
She got up and grit her teeth as she felt something slowly wander. She shivered softly and chuckled. “I dont think I’ll get used to that feeling.” She remarked before she went to her bathroom; even if she was wobbling a bit.
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 5:03 pm

"C'mon now you're just selling yourself short," he argued. Of course there would be someone who was willing. Hell if he knew anything about anything he would've gladly offered for this pretend scenario. His strength would perhaps come in the math department, but not really in management he would say. He couldn't help but chuckle at her tease, just shrugging his shoulders as that was just fun to him. But he did mean that he would help if the time came and she wanted someone to come and do a bit of free work. "I mean, you could pay me in a good cup of coffee?" He said with a big smile on his face.
The whole talk about the guys she had met or been with made him feel sad, and rather embarrassed by his own gender. Maybe some day she would find a few more good experiences, or at least he hoped so. At least he felt like she deserved that much after everything she had been through.
She agreed to a shower and he got up with her, however reaching out as she seemed sorta wobbly, "you alright?" He asked a little concerned, but as she complained about what was now effectively leaving her body he just chuckled, kissing the top of her head. "I could get used to the view," he teased in a low murmur. It seemed that that part of their friendship was still standing. Out in the bathroom he looked at himself in the mirror, seeing all of his curls wild around his ears making him look a little goofy in his own opinion, but what the hell, she had probably gotten used to him. Turning on the water, he waited for a bit until it got warmer, getting in with her. It wasn't the biggest shower, but he would make do. Making the water fall down over them made him smile in bliss as the sweat was washed away. He loved sex, but he also enjoyed the aftermath of cleaning up, even if that was perhaps weird. There was just something refreshing about it.
"Need a hand?" A charming smile on his lips as his hand moved down her side, fingers now resting at her pubic bone, "I promise to behave." Quite the promise, but it was also obvious he wasn't sure he could keep it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep   Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreaming a dream as someone who hates dreams but needs sleep
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next