Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Let's get this started

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

Let's get this started - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 4:04 pm

Saige shrugged softly, "I'm not needed .. I'm a spare," they said, feeling like if they had nothing to offer, then they weren't needed for the other part to live their life. It was a twisted thought, they knew that, but it had been beaten into them. You're a waste of space; who would ever need you? They trembled, closing their eyes as the daemon just helped them with the tears. Was it bad that they just wanted him to touch their cheek for a little longer? They felt guilty, but the question made them open their eyes, clear panic in their eyes. They started shivering. "I .. I would understand," they whispered, looking down, releasing the grip they had on the daemon's shirt. Of course they knew they were kidding themselves. They were an item, a possession for the daemon that could be discarded whenever he so pleased. "Cause I don't even understand why you see any need in me to begin with," an admittance that maybe the daemon didn't like hearing. Releasing the shirt completely, they just laid there, feeling their body a little hollow. "My only use is my powers .. but if you have no need for them, then you have no need for me either," they said. Repeat it - tell me how much of an idiot you are. Do you really think anyone could ever need you if it wasn't for your powers? You're useless. Shivering slightly, they just kept their eyes closed. "I'm sorry if I disappointed you."
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

Full name : Dantalion

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 4:23 pm

Callan remained calm while Saige seemed to be getting all worked up at the notion of being useless. He frowned a little, wondering what was going on in the seraph’s mind. He couldnt read minds so he wouldnt know. The confession was fair enough. In reality was Callan himself really not even sure why he was so adamant on keeping the seraph around? But he wouldnt stay up all night pondering about it either.
“Are you really only your powers to yourself?” He asked, looking around their face before he touched their hair, feeling the soft strands. “Why do you put so much work into yourself then? If you’re nothing more than your powers? Why do you not act as such?” He asked, moving his hand down to touch their collar on the shirt they had reassmbled until it fit. “For someone who’s just the power they have; you sure put a lot of work into yourself as an individual too.” He pointed out before he looked at them. “Dont apologize to me Saige. I cant use apologies for shit.”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 4:41 pm

The question of what they saw themselves as was a hard one to answer. Maybe it would've been easier to answer why they felt so safe in the daemon's arms despite what had happened. "I'm only good on the outside," they said, with so much conviction that it was safe to say it was something they deemed true. They knew it was hard to believe, that they could put so much effort into their looks, into their personality and how they acted. But it was almost like a shield to protect themselves. If they were well liked, both in appearance and in behavior, then maybe someone would one day drag them out of the dark room. It wasn't a big hope they had, but they did definitely hope it, even if it was buried deep down. "On the inside I'm rotten," looking to the daemon, they still felt so weird that the daemon didn't find it necessary to have apologies. "I suppose your darkness is on the outside and my darkness is on the inside," quite the match they were, huh? Callan appeared strong and harsh, but he had a kindness to him that they hadn't met before. Saige appeared timid and sweet, but they knew inside of them lurked something very dark.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 4:51 pm

Only good on the outside? Callan didnt believe that one bit. They were a seraph after all! No way could a seraph ever be evil! They spoke of their inside and Callan looked as confused as he felt. However as they began to say that his darkness was only outside, his eyes hardened. “I am not a good person. Dont ever say that again.” A calm warning that shouldnt be ignored. Or he’d be sure to let the seraph know exactly why he was saying that. He let go of them and sat up, his body still exhausted, his shoulders even trembling a bit from sitting up when he should be lying down. If the seraph tried to help or even touched him he’d pull away. “I already said dont worry!” He halfway hissed. It wasnt as bad as it looked! He got up and went to get himself some vials, needing to lean on the counter. He didnt know why but hearing the seraph speak about themselves like thst made him so angry. Like irrationally pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 5:05 pm

The warning made them look down. They had crossed the line, hadn't they? Callan sat up and instinctually they reached out, but the hiss made them recoil, hurt in their eyes as the daemon moved away and left them in the room. Were they supposed to stay there? They got up, carefully moving out towards the kitchen, looking at the daemon that was struggling to stay up on his own. Why wouldn't he let them touch him all of a sudden? They hid behind the doorway a little, just looking at Callan, wondering if he would snap at them again. But then it wasn't like the seraph could blame him. They seemed to be polar opposites. Neither of them wanting to acknowledge that there was a good side to them too. Were they just destined to suffer in the same vicinity? They had felt so safe in his arms, and as always they had ruined it for themselves. "Why am I not allowed to apologize or worry about you?" They just had to ask. Was it because he found it repulsive? Or perhaps infuriating? Either way, it seemed as if the daemon had lost his affection - or whatever it was - for them.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 5:27 pm

“Why do you want to worry for me? Or apologize? Do you pity me?” He instead asked, downing a few vials before he turned to lean on the counter. He could see how they were almost hiding away in the frame of the door. He lifted a hand, waving for them to come over. If they did, he would look at them, moving hair off their face. “If I deserve worry then I’m weak. I cant be weak in my line of work.” He said. Did that make sense? In his mind it did. “And apologies? That’s all I hear each and every day. Apologies and excuses. I’ve grown tired of them.” He sighed. He cupped their face gently, before it was time that he’d head back to bed, or he would fall over. “Come back to bed.” He urged them.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 5:41 pm

Why? Well it wasn't because of pity. Rather it just felt like something deep down was telling them to. They worried about everyone it seemed, everyone but themselves at times. They were signaled to come closer, and frankly they weren't sure if they could deny him, especially not when he looked this hurt. Walking over, they felt the gentle touch as the daemon moved some hair out of their face. Everything made sense, at least all but the thing about worrying. "You're not weak," they simply said, no in fact he was so strong for even standing up right now. But it didn't change that they worried for him. "It's in my nature to worry," would he truly say that the seraph had to go against their nature?
Their face was cupped, and while it felt good, they also didn't want to strain him any longer. At least the urge from the daemon was nice, but as they realized what he had said they couldn't help but blush a little, looking down as they nodded. They took his hand, hoping that he could at least get back to the bed with a bit of help from the seraph's powers. Saige crawled up first, a little nervous as they adjusted the duvet, letting the daemon lay down with them. If he did, the seraph would this time around embrace the daemon, holding him close to their chest to let him feel that he wasn't alone anymore. That he could relax and maybe get to sleep this off.
If the daemon did, Saige wasn't sure what they were supposed to be doing, but somehow they managed to fall asleep. It was strange. Never had they really been able to sleep in the same bed as another person.

When they finally woke up they felt a bit disoriented. The fabric they were wearing had been gnawing into their skin and frankly it just wasn't comfortable anymore. Sitting up they tried to adjust their clothes, looking back to see if the daemon was asleep still or had perhaps left the bed. If he had left they weren't sure how to feel, but if he was there they would reach down, carefully touching his face. It wasn't something crazy, just studying his features with a few gentle fingers. Curiosity could be a dangerous thing, and they doubted that Callan would enjoy how he was being touched so gently. He never seemed to allow himself anything either.
But one thing was in their mind, leaning down, they carefully placed their lips against his forehead. It wasn't truly a kiss, nor was it not not a kiss. Leaning away they got out of bed, mostly because they felt like they needed a bath and a chance to calm down all of the emotions they had gone through the day prior. Out in the bathroom they turned on the faucet, preparing a nice and steamy bath as they looked at themselves in the mirror. Their makeup was smudged, but the steam would help remove it soon enough.
Getting undressed they wondered if perhaps the daemon could allow them to buy some clothes online. That way they didn't have to leave the house, and perhaps feel a bit more comfortable. They would have to ask when the daemon got up, and only if he was in a good mood. Getting into the bath they sighed, their aching muscles relaxing as they just tried to clear their head.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 5:53 pm

They went back to the bed together and Callan got out of his shirt, knowing that he could get pretty warm if he wore clothes. Saige surprised him when they got into bed first and he soon joined them, feeling how the roles were somehow switched around and now he was the one being held. He didnt comment on it but rather just got comfortable. He was pretty exhausted so sleep soon overtook his mind.
When Saige woke up, he remained asleep, having moved a bit to lay on his back at some point. His hand however held onto the seraph like he needed to know they stayed close. He didnt react to the hand but remained asleep, even when they placed their lips on his forehead and got out of bed. He really had been exhausted from the fix, but his sleeping mind made him search for the seraph with his hand before he continued to sleep. He didnt really worry because a part of him knew that the seraph wouldnt leave. It wasnt safe for them out there like it could be here.
He would still be asleep by the time the seraph would return, but definitely not as deep as he had been when they left. He began to move around until he eventually woke up. If they were in the room he would look at them, sighing deeply as his body quickly recovered from sleep.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 6:07 pm

Saige returned as soon as they had gotten dressed, moving over to sit on the side of the bed, just sorta waiting for the daemon to wake up. Frankly they weren't sure what to say or do, but they couldn't help but look at him. He was rather handsome, wasn't he? Strong built and the dark hair and beard really suited him. Of course they were kidding themselves. The daemon could wish to have their body, but he had always shied away from it. But why were they thinking about that now!? They felt their cheeks heat up, hopefully being able to excuse it away from the hot bath. The daemon woke up, but not without moving about a little. Saige of course just kept sitting there, unsure if they were meant to leave the room. Had yesterday just been the daemon wanting them close simply because no-one else was available? Yeah, it had to be that.
"Good morning," they said a little carefully, looking down at their hands. They weren't really sure what sort of mood the daemon would be in today. Callan was always so cold in that sense, distant you might've called it. And other times, like last night, he could explode with emotions. The seraph sat there, almost as if they were awaiting some sort of order, and they sorta did. "Is there anything you want me to do?" Finally looking towards the eyes of the daemon that could be both gentle and cruel, wondering what it would be today.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 6:19 pm

He could smell the soap and see their wet hair, though there was nothing wrong with them taking a bath or shower. “Hey.” He greeted them back, sitting up as he now could feel how his body had tensed up the night before. It would come to pass but maybe a few vials would help. As Saige asked him whether he wanted them to do anything, Callan frowned lightly. “No, not really.” Was his answer. He moved and got out of bed, walking over to his closet before taking out a shirt. “I have a few errands, business related. You could come along if you feel like it but you could also just go do whatever you want?” He said to give the seraph some options to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 6:27 pm

Nothing he wanted them to do. They just remained seated, though turned their head to look at him finding clothes, however looking away if he started changing. The last thing he needed was perhaps to be stared at. The suggestion made them frown a little, mostly because they couldn't recall a time where they could simply do whatever they wanted. It was a new thing, and they grabbed on to the bottom of their makeshift dress. "I could .. really need some clothes that really fit me," they said, but when they thought about it they didn't really have any money. Most of what they had had on their savings was gone, used on books and tutoring, which had helped their education, but not much else. Swallowing they were unsure if they could even ask for money, even as a loan it seemed strange. Could someone without ownership of themselves even borrow from someone else? They weren't sure what the rules were. "Is there a way I could earn some money? To get just a few items to wear?" It was rather genuine and certainly stating that they weren't just taking any handouts. No, they were not a freeloader, and even if Callan treated them well, they didn't have to think about more expenses. "It wouldn't be much .. there's quite a few thrift stores in town, and with a needle and a thread I could make most things fit me," and while they really loved some specific brands, they weren't necessary in their survival.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 7:18 pm

“Really fit you? Or fit your style?” He asked, having changed his pants now thst he was at it anyway. He picked up his worn clothes and threw them in a nearby basket for washing. Saige’s request made him think for a moment. He even hummed thoughtfully before he nodded. “You could do some of the errands that I have to do?” He pondered before he looked at them. It was either that or something that the seraph would deny right away. “How do you think you would make your own money? If you had to choose?” He asked, letting the seraph think about that while he went to the kitchen to get some sustenance.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 7:28 pm

Saige shrugged. Whichever the daemon would allow, they guessed. Either way one wouldn't exclude the other with a bit of creativity. Hearing that they could do some of the errands almost made them perk up, looking to the daemon quite surprised. Did he trust them that much? Of course the seraph knew that they couldn't run, but it also felt like they were bestowed some sort of freedom in that sense. The question however made them frown a little confused. If they had to choose? The daemon seemed to offer so much today, and it was almost a bit overwhelming.
Once the daemon returned after feeding, they would sort of have an answer. Fiddling a bit with their fingers they finally looked up to Callan. "House chores like cleaning and washing clothes is something I'm pretty good at," they admitted. However had Callan even noticed when Saige had kept things nice and tidy? Maybe not. "And I really liked healing people like I did back at the Garden," was that a silly thing to mention? Perhaps not seeing as they clearly liked being there for anyone hurt really. "But whatever you ask of me I'll do," making it clear that Callan of course was in control here. Not that it looked like they doubted that at all.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 12:13 am

When Callan returned, he was also expecting the seraph to have thought out an answer. Or at least some suggestions. The first mention made Callan nod as he seemed to consider it. It was rather noticeable that everything was that more tidy around. Though Callan had kept a pretty neat order before the seraph, so they could compete in that regard. He could have guessed that the healing was brought up too. That was after all one of the assets that had kept him intrigued about the seraph at first. “I want you to also take a bit control of your own life, especially now that you live here with me.” He said, because he couldnt go and keep everyone else in check while also needing to tend to the seraph and tell them what to do. He just didnt have the time for it. He checked his watch to be sure he wasnt falling behind. “So what’s it going to be?” He asked. Would the seraph stay behind or join him?
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 5:17 am

Take control over their own life? Well wasn't that the exact opposite of being owned? He wasnt quite sure what to say, but they at least knew that Callan wasn't the type to fool around with him like that. The question made them look down, clearly considering everything. And if this was a test. But so far they didn't see a reason to doubt his intentions. "I want to help you with those errands," they made up their mind, getting up from the bed and walking a little closer. They looked up at the daemon, "and I want to buy some clothes that fit me better." They cheeks turned slightly pink, looking down as the urge to apologise came upon him, but they didn't wish to anger the daemon now. He was granting them a small amount of freedom when he hadn't been obliged to do so. "If you would please write a list of the errands you need handling, I can take it upon myself to keep track of it all," they looked up once more, a bit more determined it seemed. But perhaps most of that stemmed from the want and need to be useful. But then again, they didn't understand why the daemon found taking control of themselves was worthy of any payment. However it wasn't for the seraph to decide.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 3:27 pm

Had Callan expected them to want to help? Perhaps, but that was mostly from how they had expressed how they always to some extent to be a help and not a nuisance. This was their opportunity for that. And whatever they figured out afterwards was for that time. “We’ll make time for that.” He assured them. If it was just some other clothes that fit better and not a whole closet change. He didnt have time for that too. The request to have the errands fleshed out made Callan raise an eyebrow, though the determination kept him from commenting on it. Instead he went to make that list. His writing was rather pretty for a brute, but he had also had years to perfect it. It was on the edge to be cursive and yet readable. When the list was written down, did he hand it to the seraph. “You wont agree with everything on the list. But you make up your mind whether you’ll stay in the car.” He said. Of course, some people werent claimed as property but still owed money. And he just had to make sure that they were still aware of the debt looming over their head. But there were also tame things such as just checking up on the places he owned, such as the Garden.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 5:59 pm

Looking the list over, they hummed as he explained to them that not all of it perhaps fitted their own interests. And they could see why, as the Garden was listed. That was not a place they ever wished to enter ever again. Gideon knew where that place was, and just thinking about that made them tremble a little, though hopefully it wasn't too noticeable. They looked up to Callan before nodding, "Should we get going then?" They knew the daemon was a busy man, and they hadn't been blind to the fact that he had checked his watch every so often. No, you would've had to be blind not to see that. They went out, putting on some shoes before they stopped. They realized they didn't have a jacket, returning a little fast to their room to get the sweater and pull it over their head. It wasn't a jacket, but it would keep them warm enough for the time being. Returning to Callan they followed him out into the car, getting in on the passenger's seat, buckling themselves in for a safe ride. Not that they didn't trust the daemon's driving skills, rather it was for their own peace of mind.
They stopped at a few different places at first, some that Saige chose to join some where they simply stayed out in the car. It wasn't that they really had any say in all of this, but seeing the violence and the threatening wasn't good for their mental health. For some reason they could just imagine themselves in that position, and remembering that not long ago they had been dragged into this sorta life. The visit with the garden went alright, at least staying in the car they scooted down, almost laying down even though the windows were tinted. It was just uncomfortable to know that Gideon could be around. Closing their eyes they just covered their ears, trying not to listen to the voices in their head, much like how Callan had found him in the corner before. It was just their way of coping with bad memories as well as the anxiety and fear of not knowing. They found it a little hard to breathe, but just tried doing some breathing exercises and things went alright for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 8:55 pm

When they got into the car and got to the first place on the list, it was rather simple. Just a small talk and then out. No threats or violence. No that was for the next place. If Saige didnt follow then Callan would eventually returned with a bloodied and bruised hand around the knuckles but the blood wasnt his own. The bruise however was. It was like that for a few stops if Saige healed his hand. When they arrived at the garden and Saige stayed behind, Callan hummed and went inside. He was gone for a little longer than he had been the other places and when he did return, a girl got in as well in the backseat. She looked curiously at the seraph. “So this is where you’ve been hiding?” She scoffed before a stern look from Callan made her frown. “Dont look at me like that Callan. You were the one who gave dandelion special privileges. Not one man ever got to weed out among the flowers.” She scoffed, looking out the window. It was unfair by all means.
“It would just be nice to not have someone walk over us, someone who has never even felt the true disgusting sides of the worst men.” She continued. Callan sighed. He was the one who got to decide after all. And it had just fallen in Saige’s favor.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 5:36 am

Of course the seraph couldn't stop themselves from healing the daemon, though they had to admit that the smell of blood made them a bit nauseous. However saying that out loud would perhaps make them sound ungrateful. But when the daemon came out with one of the flowers, and on top of that one of the ones that had been mostly brutal towards them. Of course the snarky remarks began instantly, being called a dandelion wasn't too bad, but it was clearly being used to deminish them. They just looked out the window, hoping that Callan would start driving soon. The sooner they got to where she needed, the sooner she could get out. But then a thought hit them. Was this one of Callan's regulars? He barely seemed to care that she was talking this way to them.
Swallowing they weren't sure they wanted to know. Maybe a bit jealous? Though of course Callan wasn't a man to want anything but a beautiful curved woman. They just kept their head down, not wanting to insult either of them. That was when their stomach started to rumble. Grasping on to their shirt over it, they tried to make it go quiet. They had forgotten to eat breakfast, and now lunch was rolling around. Why had they been so stupid? However they didn't ask for anything. What if the flower in the back started complaining? And Saige would rather die than have her mock them for the rest of the trip.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 7:36 am

Callan did notice the stomach rumble, eyeing the seraph while the flower didnt seem to notice at all. She was looking out the windows with an annoyed expression on her face. The seraph’s presence was agitating her quite a lot. They arrived at the location and she undid her seatbelt. “Let’s get this over and done with.” She sighed, getting out. Callan looked at Saige, reaching over to touch their thigh to get their attention. “Come.” He ordered them before he got out of the car and walked up to the flower waiting by the entrance.
From the outside wasnt it something that looked like much, but inside was a beautiful club before it’s opening hours, rather stylish and very expensive from the look of it. A man sat on one of the seats, counting money. He looked up. “Callan! And you brought Tulip. How delightful.” He smiled. If Saige had joined would the man look at them too. “And who is the other beauty?” He asked. Callan turned his head to look at the seraph as well. “Mine. I need food.” He said, and the man made a call on the radio on his side before gesturing for the seraph to take a seat where ever they wanted. Tulip went to join the man, though she did sent Saige some vile looks as it was bad enough that they had been in the car and now they were here being fed right in front of her too?
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 12:17 pm

Frankly they felt a bit of relief as the flower left the car, but they hadn't expected the touch from the daemon, clearly jumping a little in surprise. They looked to him as h ordered them to come along. It wasn't really certain whether or not this would turn out bad, especially because they felt self-conscious because of the aforementioned flower. But they obeyed, silently getting out of the car as they followed the daemon into the closed club. Looking around they couldn't help wonder what sort of people came here. Perhaps pretty rich ones. Or maybe Callan?
Once inside a man greeted the daemon and flower before they felt his hungry eyes on them. It felt good to know that Callan wouldn't want the seraph to be close to the man, though it felt sorta nice to be called his. They knew it was just a technical true statement, but still, wasn't the flower belonging to him as well? The mention of food made Saige look to the daemon a little panicked, especially because they felt the burning gaze of the flower who seemed to join the stranger. Saige sat down a little bit away from the three, not wanting to bother their business and mostly to not feel like they were being ungrateful for the trouble that the daemon went through to feed them. Should they have packed for a meal? They at least wanted to do that if they were allowed to come with another time.
The food that was served actually looked really good, and they were surprised to see that the serving was so big. But they also felt really hungry, so decided to dig in after thanking the server who brought the food.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 5:25 pm

The business talk was pretty standard. The two men were discussing exchanging their areas. Callan wasnt really that keen on the exchange but the other man was trying his best to make it a good deal. Tulip even hummed and agreed with what was being proposed. "Why dont you ask Dandelion?" Tulip proposed with a sleek smile. Callan's expression was stern but he thought about it for a moment. Then he let out a soft sigh and turned to look at the seraph. "What do you think Saige?" Callan asked, the man looking to the seraph as if he expected them to somewhat agree. The deal itself was fine, but clearly there was something that Callan wouldnt say that made him hold back instead of just giving in.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 5:36 pm

When Saige was called by their pseudo-nickname they innitially tried not to react, but they did anyways. Callan then asked them to give their opinion which made them a little nervous. They got up, walking over to the table where the three sat, sitting down if they were allowed to. Sitting silently for a while, they seemed to just look at the man, the way he sat, the way his eyes looked. Nodding then they turned to the daemon, their eyes careful, but they were also really good at reading others. Though not particularly Callan. "What he's proposing is fine .. but his body is in a deceiving position; his eyes keep moving to his right, which could mean that he's either being deceitful or perhaps thinking of a hobby," they said, looking back at the flower then, "Tulip was not looking forward to this, and yet now she's leaning on him as if her life depends on it; she keeps trying to ignore him, but she also blinks a lot when she looks at him - meaning she has an affection for him."
The seraph then turned their eyes down. What they had said could be completely wrong, but they rarely was in this sorta deal. "I think the two of them are trying to hide something for you, but Tulip might protest that I'm trying to wrong her; however the decision is yours." Of course Callan was the master in this. He was big and strong and could decide whatever he saw fit, even punishing Saige for being so forward. But that was what the daemon had asked of them. "That is what I think."
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 5:57 pm

Callan made room for the seraph to join him. If they sat down, he’d place his arm behind them along the back of their chair, just for a more relaxed position. He did look at them for their input and he clearly was rather interested in hearing just whatever they thought was fitting for his decision. They decided to lock on the man and Tulip’s behaviour, which made Callan turn his head to see if he could see what the seraph meant. But the man obviously quickly changed up on his behaviour as if the seraph had just been lying. And Tulip was pissed. “You little bitch!” She hissed, getting up to try and strike the seraph from across the table, but Callan grabbed her arm. “Dont listen to a weed Callan!” She begged, shaking her head. This just couldnt be true. Callan glanced towards the seraph. “Do you really think they’re trying to hide something?” He asked, pushing Tulip back to sit as she did before. The Flower looked spitefully at the seraph, warning them with her eyes. They would make a true enemy of her if they said anything that wouldnt remove this sudden suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 6:23 pm

Saige couldn't help but be a bit surprised, leaning away, closing their eyes as they turned their head. But the hit never came. Instead they heard how Callan pushed the flower back, asking them a question that they felt nervous to even answer now. Hadn't the daemon asked for what they thought? Did he think they were lying right now? Swallowing they finally looked up, first to the two across from them and then to the daemon. "I think they are being deceitful," they said, clear that they weren't sure what they were even being deceitful of. Frankly did that matter? It was just Saige reading some body language, something they had toyed around with a bit in co-junction with their education. "I might just be a weed, but I'm also not a liar," they said, looking to Tulip whom they already knew was plotting on ways to kill them.
The seraph then started looking worried. They knew that the daemon could be explosive and hurt others. And if Callan took this serious, then who knew what would happen of the two across from them? "But again, it's only from body language .. I don't have any proof," they tried to backtrack but maybe it was too late for that now. Looking down they reached over, grasping on to the bottom hem of Callan's shirt. "Please don't hurt them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get this started
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District :: Utopia-
Jump to: