Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Trials, tribulations and debauchery EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Trials, tribulations and debauchery EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Trials, tribulations and debauchery EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Trials, tribulations and debauchery EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Trials, tribulations and debauchery EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Trials, tribulations and debauchery

Go down 
Kit

Kit

Full name : Christopher "Kit" Ellis

Trials, tribulations and debauchery Empty
PostSubject: Trials, tribulations and debauchery   Trials, tribulations and debauchery EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 7:14 pm

Dedicated to the phenomenal @Judah

Oh what a lovely night! Kit had gotten dressed in their usual fashion; a bit of grunge, their natural hair flowing freely but clearly styled and their make up done up. It was like this that they felt most alive, only aided on by the fact that right now they had a fair few people practically standing in line to watch an actual daemon drinking blood. Of course Kit was bad at keeping a low profile. They loved the attention! Flirting away and as charismatic as they were it was a sure way to draw attention to themselves.
Soon enough they ended up in a VIP area, a few of the locals sitting all around, and as the daemon's green eyes moved about, they stopped as they views a wonderfully beautiful vampyre. His hair long and almost golden, as if he was wearing a crown, and despite his features being chiseled, there was something about his eyes. Something that drew the daemon nearer. Holding two drinks in their hands they walked up to him, smiling sweetly, "is this seat taken?" They asked, their voice soothing and smooth, almost as if they were a singer. They had noticed a woman leaving not long ago, and wondered if she was returning. However by that time they could've lured the vampyre far away.
If they were allowed to, they sat down, offering the vampyre one of their drinks. "You're really handsome," they chuckled, taking a sip of their drink, looking out to the actual club. The music was blasting, but up here in the VIP it wasn't too deafening. They looked over, seeing a donor being samples, soft moans leaving his lips and they smiled at the sight. "People are so open here .. it's been a while since I've seen such a place," they said, trying to strike up conversation, or simply just to hear themselves speak. Either or, it wasn't really certain. "I'm Kit by the way, but you can call me Kitty if you want," they smiled, reaching their hand out as a formal greeting.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

Full name : Judah Michael Parish

PostSubject: Re: Trials, tribulations and debauchery   Trials, tribulations and debauchery EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 11:23 pm

Being a legitimate Parish and now also having the mansion, was pretty much a dream come true. So what was there now when the dream was achieved? He went to the Tomb with Avila, just to check it out. But she eventually rather wanted to go home, which he could understand. There were a lot of new impressions in this place that seemed like a vampyre safe haven.
That was when he was approached, turning his head to see what he presumed to be a young daemoness. "No, you can sit." he said, gesturing for them to sit down. The compliment made him scoff softly, "Thank you very much." he nodded. He wasnt really dismissive but he wasnt really encouraging either; He more so just seemed to be pretty down to earth. They spoke about the place they were in and he looked around for a bit as he seemed to consider what they said. "It's my first time." he admitted flat out, looking at them before he smiled in a friendly matter.
They introduced themselves and he grabbed their hand, shaking it gently. "I'm Judah." he smiled, before he thought about their name. "Kit?" he was rather curious about that.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Trials, tribulations and debauchery   Trials, tribulations and debauchery EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 2:59 pm

His first time at a place like this? Either this guy had been very secluded or he was rather young. Though he looked of age, so Kit wasn't too worried about flirting away to their hearts content. The cold skin against their own rather warm made them smile, confirming the fact that he was indeed a vampyre, but then he was perhaps also realizing that they weren't a vampyre. However he might've figured that out with the heartbeat, but the music was so loud and the bass pumping, so perhaps not? "Judah," they smiled, "it's a pleasure to meet you." They could have manners .. on occasion. The curiosity about their name made them chuckle, leaning in to talk a little closer to his ear, "don't you like it?" Being a bit teasing and playful, "I'm not supposed to reveal all of my secrets right away .. at least not before we've danced to a song." Leaning away, they looked at him with a daring look.
Their cheekbones were glistening with glitter that they had put on, making the lights flicker against their face. Kit was far from unattractive. Sure, they weren't everyone's cup of tea, but they had some raw edgy energy about them that often kept people interested. "So, what do you say? Are you going to ask me to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

Full name : Judah Michael Parish

PostSubject: Re: Trials, tribulations and debauchery   Trials, tribulations and debauchery EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 4:52 pm

"Likewise." the vampyre smiled. As they leaned and asked whether he liked their name, did he narrow his eyes at them, before he scoffed at the remark of wanting a dance before revealing any kind of secrets. "Is your name a big secret?" he asked, a crooked smile on his lips. This was definitely not an encounter he had expected, but it was also far too interesting to back out of. Judah liked meeting new people, socializing and interacting. Their question made him exhale as he thought about it. He wouldnt say that he was quite the dancer. Sure, he could swing his hips to a beat and have fun. But he much preferred conversation. "Ask me after a few drinks." he chuckled. He took a sip of the drink that he had been given, humming as the taste definitely was for an experience sense of taste. "You know your blood." he complimented them, before he got curious. "Now that is a secret that I want to know more about; Since when do daemons drink blood?" he eyed the drink in their hand that looked much like his own.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

PostSubject: Re: Trials, tribulations and debauchery   Trials, tribulations and debauchery EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 5:18 pm

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't," they smirked, clearly amused by the interest. Kit loved attention, and especially when the interest was mutual. That was when the fun things could happen. The reply in regarding to a dance made them chuckle, "I'll try," they smiled, clearly it wasn't a deal breaker that he wasn't into dancing. The daemon liked to dance, but they wouldn't force anyone to do it, though with this vampyre it was almost tempting.
Taking a sip of their own drink they hummed at the compliment, looking out at the club, smiling a bit at the sight. People seemed so free and out in the open here. It was really refreshing to them compared to where they had been before. The curiosity from the vampyre was almost visible, and the daemon turned their green eyes back to the blue green ones. "I don't know," they replied in all honesty, "but I know in my family it has been recorded here and there for many generations," it wasn't often a daemon was born only drinking blood. Sure, some of the hybrids out there were able to consume both, but Kit only drank blood, and yet they were a daemon. "My mother had a theory that it was because Bael and Caemille had a secret affair that lead to my bloodline; but I think that sounds a little too grandiose," they pondered, nodding as they took another sip of their drink, swirling it around afterwards and making thick curtains on the sides of the glass. "I think it's just a funny quirk; a mutation if you will, like people being born with heterochromia or an extra finger," shrugging it off it was clearly just a part of daily life to them.
"I do have a benefit over you," they smiled, chuckling softly as they leaned in to his ear, "I can consume all types of blood." Now that was different indeed. While a vampyre could technically drink all types, they would get severely sick from drinking from a lycan. But not Kit. No, they were not vampyre, and therefor not a supposed threat to the lycan race. Neat little loophole there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trials, tribulations and debauchery   Trials, tribulations and debauchery Empty

Back to top Go down

Trials, tribulations and debauchery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District :: The Tomb-
Jump to: