Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
They had it coming - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
They had it coming - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
They had it coming - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

They had it coming

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

They had it coming - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 1:12 pm

Of course Romeo knew how to treat his husband well. Even in the time they had know each other he had found the right buttons to push, and every time he was rewarded with the vampyre's needy touch and vocal chords singing the most wonderful tunes. His name was moaned and he smiled against his neck, biting down as he started to move his hips against him. He could feel how much his husband wanted him already and it only fueled him further.
He bit down hard enough to pierce the skin on his neck, licking the wound, moaning against him as he made sure that Eden felt every movement as his hips bucked against the vampyre's groin. "Eden .. cazzo .. I'm cuming," he complained in a soft whine. The grinding had affected him too, but he hadn't expected that the restraints and movements had done so much. He felt how the warm fluid filled his underwear and soaking it in his juices. "I made a mess," he panted, his eyes a little blurry from the euphoric haze.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 2:02 pm

As Romeo bit his neck, Eden’s grip on his hip tightened, his other hand having moved to hold Romeo loosely by the back of his head. They were already rather close, but Eden definitely would have crumbled if he had felt this skin to skin. He moaned as the lycan rubbed against him, their lengths teasing each other through the fabric. “You really like my blood today.” He complained but it was not a bad thing at all. The smell along with their sounds and touches were mixing nicely to the vampyre’s pleasure. And Romeo’s too as he disclosed that he was reaching his high. “Give in. Good boy.” He softly assured him, letting the lycan use his body to grind out the high. As he calmed down and mentioned the mess he now had, Eden’s curiousity was piqued. He pushed him down on the bed, moving his hands down to reveal the mess that was hidden under clothes. A smirk slowly revealed as he looked at him, taking him in. “You did make a mess.” He confirmed, before he leaned down to clean off the lycan’s skin and length. The underwear was a lost cause, but the taste of Romeo’s skin and the warm salty fluid made Eden groan in delight. “I wonder if I can run you dry tonight.” He wondered out loud, licking the lycan’s tip, looking at him with a devious look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 2:14 pm

Eden was right, he really loved his blood today. Perhaps it was more of an obsession with the fluid that the vampyre could create than the actual blood. However the lycan cared little for that fact. Instead he just focused on teasing both of them, and giving in with Eden's soft assurance he felt so warm. He was still wearing his clothes after all, and it was no wonder that what they were doing got him all hot and bothered.
He was flipped around and he looked rather submissively at the vampyre above, moaning and turning his head away as it was maybe a little embarrassing that he was still this needy after earlier today. However the fear of not being in contact with his love just reminded him of too many bad things. And now he needed comfort and love in the best way possible. Eden licked him clean, but not without small whines from the lycan as everything felt so sensitive now. He pressed his head back in the mattress and let out soft panting moans. "You are welcome to try," Romeo knew that Eden was hard to please, and being mortal also meant that he had his own restraints. But that didn't stop him from trying to keep up.
"I want you to fuck me harder than you've ever fucked me," he panted with need, "I want you to ravish me and tear me apart, then fill all my cracks with you to glue me back together." Oh what filthy minds the two of them had, but alas it was what he found comfort in.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 2:38 pm

He liked him like this on the bed. All submissive and needy. Which was surprising after how they had been going at it today. Though Eden wanted that need. Romeo really showed his devotion to his husband, and Eden could only appreciate it. Romeo’s response made Eden chuckle, kissing the side of his length before letting go. He moved so they were face to face, listening to his demands. “Are you sure you could keep quiet?” He asked, reaching up to touch the lycan’s lips. Not that Eden would complain. But the last thing they needed was having their child show up while the vampyre was buried deep inside the lycan. “I’ll fuck you hard. But I’ll save your demand for a time soon when we’ll have the nanny.” He said. It was just too risky. “I still have to make you forget that you cant get pregnant.” He reminded him, rubbing their noses together.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 2:46 pm

Keep quiet? Oh most likely not. He was already heaving a bit in need, and he wasn't sure he would be able to keep it down. "Probably not," he admitted, feeling a bit bitter about it. He wanted his husband! He wanted him so badly and they now had a kid to take care of. The frustration was rising within him. All of the doubts he had, all of the crazy worry about Amelia. The notion of making him forget made him look at his love with softer eyes. He reached up, placing a hand against his cheek while he looked at him. "Would you've loved me if I was a woman?" Because part of him found that hard to believe. They could play pretend all they wanted, but somehow Romeo felt bad because he couldn't actually provide them with a kid of their own. And why was he even having these thoughts? He was a man .. wasn't he? It was all so confusing in the wild emotions he felt.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 3:14 pm

He could feel that something was stirring inside Romeo but he couldnt tell what. He couldnt just read emotions, though he knew the lycan well enough to notice the small cues. The question was tough. Eden switched between his eyes, first weighing whether the lycan was just wanting of a yes of course, my love. I would love you in all shapes and forms! or a serious answer. He decided on the latter,, giving it some thought before he sighed. “I love you because you’re you. My beautiful husband. My Romeo.” He said, just to clarify. He leaned down to kiss the lycan’s nose. “I fell in love with you as you are now. Had it been different in any way, then I dont know if I would’ve? But I hope I would. You make me so happy.” He said, before he placed a soft kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 3:23 pm

Romeo knew that attraction played a big part in it all, but it did sadden him a bit to know that if his chromosomes had been just a little bit off then he wouldn't have had Eden. His life would've probably been meaningless still. He felt a pit in his stomach and wrapped his arms around him, holding him close because he now felt afraid of losing him. It was all in his head of course, but it didn't change a thing. "So you're not .. disappointed that I can't .. that we can't have a biological child together?" It made Romeo sad to think about. Why couldn't they just produce a child together? Why was biology so cruel when all he wanted was his husband's sweet and tender love and children of their own? "I know it's stupid and unrealistic .. but it's just my brain thinking that it's something I'm supposed to be able to."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 3:41 pm

He could tell that his answer hadnt been what Romeo had wanted to hear and he frowned a little, feeling the arms around him he leaned down to hug him close as well. He listened to him but scoffed softly at the question. “No. I’m not disappointed.” He assured him, kissing the side of his head breathing him in. “Have I made you feel this way? That you have to give me children?” He asked, getting back up so he could look at him. He was rather serious about this. “Romeo you are perfect to me as you are. You’ve said it yourself. We’ll adopt. And they wont be less me or less you for that reason.” He reminded him. He didnt want his husband to go around feeling like he was wrong or somehow owed Eden anything. “I married you, knowing what I said yes to. And that wont change now or ever.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 3:53 pm

He shook his head. No, Eden hadn't ever made him feel like he had to be able to give birth. Maybe it was just those traditional norms that he had gotten beaten into him as a kid, and seeing as he was mostly receiving he wasn't sure what to think. He still had a lot of unresolved things in his past, and from time to time it came out to bother him. "I guess .. I don't know, all my life it's been drilled into me that when two people love each other they make a child together," was that stupid that his mind was so hung up on it? Hell, if Eden's sister hadn't been dead - or a fucked up bitch when she had been alive - they could've probably gotten an egg from her and made a child that would resemble both him and Eden. Or if Romeo had a sister. But the fact that they were forced to not have a biological child had killed him more than once.
"I just don't .. I don't want to miss out on anything with you .. I feel like every day my brain is telling me that time is running out even though I know I have my whole life with you," it made no sense. He was being loved and cherished every single day, and they had a kid now! Everything was supposed to be as they had wanted it, but the past always seemed to come back and haunt them. "I don't want you to feel like I can't give you what you want."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 4:06 pm

“We did make a child together in our own way. We signed the papers to have her.” He said, looking at the lycan, lifting a hand to touch his face. His beautiful face. The mention of the time they had, wasnt not something Eden had thought of in a long time. Maybe because they finally had gotten to a point where they could settle down and really enjoy the time they spent together. “We’ve been pretty fast in everything we’ve done. I do understand that you might feel odd now that we are at a point where everything stands still.” He said, because that was what he could make of what Romeo was saying.
“Do you really want to give me a child that’s ours? It is not completely impossible.. but it’s not moral either.” He said, letting Romeo decide what he wanted. “One thing you’ve showed me is how stubborn you are to reach the goals you set. And I dont doubt that you would do anything for me.” He remarked, kissing Romeo’s chin before leaning down to kiss his neck.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 5:34 pm

Eden was good with words and even better at comforting him. Everything he did and said made everything feel so right, and he relished in the fact that the man above him was indeed his very own husband. The remark along with the kisses down his neck made him moan more relaxed, stretching his neck for him to give himself over. "I just want you inside of me," he admitted in a vulnerable tone, "things only make sense to me when we're connected as one." It just felt like it was their way of comforting each other. Of course there were many ways to do that, but this was one they did very well. "I want you love," he pleaded, holding his husband close. It was clear he wanted the tender love that they could share. He wanted to be up all night, slowly getting fucked his brains out. "I don't care about anything but you - you're the only one that exists right now."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 5:59 pm

He breathed him in, before he scraped his fangs down the soft skin, leaving two red marks from the sharp teeth. Romeo didnt even have to beg to have him. Eden would always be his. “You can have me my love.” He assured him, but he did need to pull away. He sat up, still staying close to his husband as he began to undress, taking his shirt off. “You’re saying all the right things to me right now.” Eden hummed, leaning back down to connect their lips. He pulled softly at the lycan’s clothes, wanting to undress him. But then he halted, letting go of him, before any clothes were removed. “You’ve been the first to undress for a long time. I guess it’s only fair that I expose myself first now.” He said, opening his pants slowly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 6:25 pm

Romeo sat himself up on his elbows as he watched his husband. At first he thought he pulled away to stop, but the teasing words made his heart beat faster. His eyes traced down along his chest to his lower abdomen. Fuck. Right behind those pants were the answer to his prayers and he felt so needy. But he also knew better than to reach out and touch him, because this was a game that Eden played. "I've already been begging for you, and now you're teasing me?" He bit down on his lower lip, watching how the pants slowly came off. He couldn't help himself, moving a hand down to grab around his own length, touching himself as he watched his husband with careful eyes. At this point he was convinced he would only ever get turned on by looking at the vampyre. But maybe that was just the right way.
However he lacked the patience now. He had been needing him for too long - since earlier today - and now he could hardly wait any longer. "Amore," he moaned for him as he kept his own touches painfully slow, but it didn't make him less hard. "Give me your mouth," Romeo rarely asked for stuff like that, but he needed to feel Eden's cold lips around him, "cazzo .. your lips looked so pretty around my cock .. I want to see it again."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 6:59 pm

“I know you liked being teased.” He remarked, settled on taking his sweet time while the lycan got to watch. He stripped down to his underwear, when he noticed Romeo’s hand around himself. Now this was a beautiful view. Eden couldnt help but reveal what he was hiding in his underwear, smiling at the moans as his eyes took him in. What a blissful sight. Romeo asked for his mouth and Eden moved down to lay between his legs, gently brushing down his thighs, wrapping his hands around them. “Is it weird that I want you to fuck my mouth? That I’m craving to see you go wild?” He asked, leaning in to kiss the lycan’s tip without disturbing his movements. He already smelled of cum from before but somehow it just turned Eden on more.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:51 pm

"I love being teased," he corrected him with a loving smile, moaning softly as he watched his husband undress for him. Eden was big, and while Romeo wasn't as well endowed, he didn't really care. He kept stroking himself as the vampyre laid down between his legs and he sighed in bliss as the kiss hit his tip. His husband was perfect, wasn't he? "Let me fuck your mouth then," Romeo perhaps couldn't promise to go completely crazy, not with a kid in the apartment, but he could at least let Eden get a taste of what he was capable of.
He guided the tip of his member to the vampyre's lips, "spit," he wanted something wet to keep stroking himself with, as he clearly enjoyed teasing back for once. It wasn't often it happened as he was usually the victim. But it wasn't a battle for control, just a natural exchange.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 9:06 pm

Eden was already looking forward to it. But as Romeo ordered him to spit, did it make the feeling of a shiver run down his spine even if he didnt show. It was a bit unlike the bratty demands, and he actually quite liked it. Eden however complied, collecting saliva in his mouth before he spat. He looked up at the lycan, remaining in place as he awaited his next orders. This wasnt something they did often. But Eden was up for it. He liked when Romeo had his moments to shine and show off. It added to the experience and Eden wanted all of the lycan. The bratty side, the submissive side, the dominant side, no matter what side of Romeo there was, would Eden want him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 9:16 pm

He smiled, sitting up a little so he could look at his husband's face being right in front of his rather erect member. He moaned sweetly as the spit added some more excitement to it, but it wasn't enough. Biting down on the inside of his cheek he soon enough felt the blood fill his mouth and mixing with his spit that he drooled down and continued to stroke himself with. "Fuck baby, you want to show me how good your mouth is compared to my hand?" He asked, his garnet eyes flashing briefly. Oh yeah, he had handed himself over to the lust and love that they shared. "Are you going to let me cum down your throat?" He continued to stroke his member before stopping and showing his hand that was all covered in blood and a mixture of their saliva. "Maybe we should start using blood more often," he said, smearing the mixture onto his lips, "makes your lips so pretty and red."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 9:30 pm

He did watch as the lycan stroked himself and Eden could feel the impatience within himself. He wanted Romeo to use him! Take advantage of his potential and get pleasure out of it! The redish saliva made him tense his jaw and he watched him stroke himself in it too. Was Romeo teasing him now? “I do. I want you baby, more than anything.” Eden confirmed, folding his lips to wet them, looking up at his lover. Romeo spoke such dirty words. “I wouldnt be able to stop you if it’s what you want. But I wouldnt struggle either; only to get a taste of you before I swallow it.” Eden admitted. He watched as Romeo showed himself off, exhaling through his nose in a tremble. The remark and the smear made the vampyre smirk before he bit the lycan’s fingers, letting his fangs do the work of drawing blood, he didnt even have to bite hard. He then moved his eyes up to look at his husband, awaiting his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 10:02 pm

Hearing Eden beg was really new. He watched how he tensed and pleaded, and as his finger was bitten he grit his teeth. "It's hard to fuck your mouth when it's closed around my finger," he reminded him, removing his finger rather easily, the blood dripping down on his member as he sighed. "You should clean up the mess you've made," he remarked, sucking lightly on his finger to stop the bleeding as he grabbed the back of Eden's head and forced himself into the vampyre's mouth. His head rolled back, a deep moan from within escaping his chest as he started to thrust into his face. "Amore .. fanculo .. bellissimo," he said rolling his head back to look at him. He knew he could be rough because that was what Eden wanted. "Yeah, your mouth is better than my hands," he hissed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 10:29 pm

He knew he was making it harder for the lycan, but something had to happen. It was up to Romeo whether he would punish him for it, but he did get a taste of the sweet lycan blood that had become his favorite. He looked at the blood on Romeo’s erect cock, hearing the remark, that almost sounded like he was scolding the vampyre. Eden liked that. The hand that grabbed the back of his head felt quite dominant and he didnt put up a fight as Romeo forced his way inside his cold wet mouth. He moaned as the thrusts began to roll in and frankly was Romeo’s moans otherworldly. He looked up at him, feeling how the lycan’s tip forced it’s way down the back of his throat. It was erotic and Eden didnt mind gagging and salivating as he softly let himself choke on him just to apply the extra pressure.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 9:09 am

Oh fuck this was too good! Hearing Eden gag, feeling how he was slowly being forced to warm up felt so powerful. But it also made him on edge so quickly. He was panting, drooling as he watched his husband devour his length over and over, feeling the back of his throat. His breath started to stagger, and his grip loosened a bit as he felt so close. "Eden," he pleaded, the dominant side of him subsiding as he now just wanted his husband and his comfort to drive him over the edge. Sex was weird sometimes, and so was lust. But in the end what Romeo craved was to be loved, and while they could be rough, he wanted to feel what Eden could do too. He did however thrust into him still, but he wanted something more. Maybe suction? Maybe for Eden to take control? All he knew was that he couldn't hold it back much longer and a soft whimper escaped his mouth as he pulled back, his cum shooting into his lover's mouth, coating his insides. He shivered, collapsing on his back as he panted for air, his whole body shivering from that immense release.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 4:50 pm

It definitely felt different to just be handled and used this way, but Eden wasnt complaining. Except through the small gags and other sounds he produced while Romeo thrusted into his mouth. When the lycan pleaded for him, was it hard to figure out what je exactly wanted, especially as he kept moving. Eden took his other hand, guiding it to join the other holding the vampyre’s head. He tried to create suction, but whether Romeo felt it or not, was not something he was certain of. The lycan gave in soon after and Eden got to taste him as it shot into his mouth, so warm and sticky despite how Romeo’s cock had warmed him up. He swallowed it with a soft sigh, grabbing softly around the lycan as he had collapsed, cleaning off the tip from any excess before he crawled over him. “You did so well.” He remarked, his voice clearly affected, but it would heal. “I love you.” He whispered, connecting their lips, kissing him tenderly, yet with passion.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 5:04 pm

Romeo just panted, whimpering soft pleas as the vampyre cleaned him off. He felt so sensitive, and yet his need hadn't gone away. When Eden joined him and the raspy voice bore signs of his own doing he felt a shudder run down his spine in pure pleasure. "I love you too," he replied before their lips got caught in one another. He pressed himself closer, feeling up Eden's body and making sure not to miss a single spot of what was within reach. Their drool mixed between them and he felt so high off of it already. His body was as relaxed as it could be. "I want us to be one, Eden .. per favore .. I want that," his hands were shaking a little from how much he actually needed him. "Amore, per favore .. mio marito," he kept pleading with him as his hand moved down to grab around the vampyre's length from pure impatience. He knew that Eden usually wanted the control back, and he gladly handed it over, but it was almost cruel to be held apart from his lover like this. "Eden .. mio .. marito," he moaned against his lips, giving him kisses as he stroked the vampyre's firm member. He knew where he wanted him, and it had to be as deep inside as physically possible.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 6:11 pm

The lycan was always so adorable when his need took over. Eden hoped it would never change. He felt the warm hands move down his body and it was no surprise that he was still hard. He was immortal after all. He could stay hard for as long as he wanted and needed. He listened to the lycan’s wants, looking at him, shifting between the beautiful hazel eyes that Romeo had. The hand around him made him show his teeth as he grit them softly. “You’re rather hands on now, arent you?” He hissed from his hoarse voice, though he didnt want him to let go. “Your husband has to prepare you, even if you’re impatient.” He reminded him. They couldnt just go at it; Eden didnt want that. He couldnt have cared less if it hadnt been the love of his life and his obsession laying beneath him. He broke free to reach over and grab the lube from their nightstand. “Spread open for your daddy.” He spoke rather softly, lubing up a couple of fingers. If Romeo was stretched already as he said, then Eden wouldnt spend too long on usung his fingers. He would rather be safe than sorry. “You really are spread out for me, arent you?” He remarked as his fingers slipped right in. “Are you going to prepare me?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 6:33 pm

He was indeed impatient, but that would never change, but he did as he was told, spreading his legs a little before he spread his cheeks. He whimpered as the cold fingers entered him, but he was indeed still stretched quite a bit from earlier. "Only for you," he moaned under his breath that had gotten taken away the second the fingers had entered him. He just got used to it, feeling how he was slowly heating up both the lube and the fingers. "How do you want me to prepare you, daddy?" He pleaded and wanted to know how to please his husband the best. He had his dirty thoughts, but being fingered right now all he could think of was Eden ramming himself into him already. He wanted them to be one, just like he had said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

They had it coming
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: