Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Let the evening begin EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Let the evening begin EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Let the evening begin EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Let the evening begin EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Let the evening begin EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Let the evening begin

Go down 
Aleah

Aleah

Full name : Aleah Veinch
Quote : I don't need someone who doesn't need me.

Let the evening begin Empty
PostSubject: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 3:42 pm

Outfit

Topic for @Maddie

For too long, Aleah had been walking around looking at various stores. It wasn't because she wanted to buy something, but she was just a little curious. There were some stores that seemed to sell some interesting things. She ended up stopping in front of a glass-selling shop, and her eyes rested on the display window. All the different types of glass, and sizes. All the things were amazing, so great that it was hard for her to look away.

After looking for almost 1 hour, she decided to turn around and then went down the street a little further. There were many people, even though it was evening, and dark. Even the cafes were open, as well as some restuarants as well. She had a broad smile on her face, and looked around a bit. Someone was very nice, but she was bored. Maybe she should think of something to do, but what. She looked around and noticed a bench. With slow steps, she walked over to it and sat down. She put one leg over the other to sit a little better"Why doesn't something happen" she sighed low.

It was raining a little but not much, so she didn't have to go under a roof or anything else to get wet. It wasn't because she minded getting a little wet, the rain was refreshing, and she liked it. But if it became too much, she would probably have to hide in the rain a bit. Maybe she should look into the rest of the street to see if anything happened. But it was as if she couldn't get up from the bench. Surprisingly, she felt very good, and she had an overview of most people walking around.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 9:30 pm

Outfit + Coat
~~~~~~

It was late in the evening, but that never meant anything in a city like Churchill, even the Eastern District never seemed to sleep. Maddie was out late as always, because what else was there for a vampyre to do at these hours? She was dressed rather simple, her coat big and hiding most of her features. However one thing had always made her stand out; Her striking and rather jaw dropping grey eyes. It was a family trait, one that she gladly showed off and accentuated when she wanted to. She wasn't going anywhere in particular tonight, the bars were open, but she wasn't really in the mood for going clubbing. Besides, her mind was occupied. Ever since she had met Tyler, her whole world view had been flipped upside down, and while her friend Tessa was encouraging, there was still so much that the two had to figure out. Firstly was the problem that Tyler was a mortal human, and those were kinda fragile in the hands of a vampyre. Secondly, there was the whole ordeal with her commitment issues. She liked the boy, enough to know that she didn't want to break his heart.
Breathing out she looked up, and spotting the blonde locks and the scanning blue eyes, she couldn't help but pull her lips up in a big smile. "Aleah?" she said confused and surprised, but mostly happy. She walked over to the vampyress, greeting her with a brief and polite hug, but it was mostly to show respect. Maddie had always adored the female vampyre, looked up to her in a way you would a sibling. Not to mention the fact that she was a literal princess of France. "I thought you were back home with your family?" she asked a little confused. Maddie had met Aleah's siblings on a few occasions, but it was mostly in passing. "Never mind that, how are you? How have you been?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 3:29 pm

The sound of a familiar voice made her smile big, it had been far too long since she had seen Maddie. She hardly remembered how long it had been exactly. But she was glad to see her again, and reciprocated her hug. Maddie had always been a woman of style, she was beautiful as always. Aleah had missed her, and right now she didn't want to let go of the hug either, but it might have been a bit embarrassing to stand and hug without doing anything else "Maddie" she said with a smile. In her eyes, Aleah had always seen Maddie as a sister, she loved her so much. If someone were to hurt or hurt her, it would be worst for them. She then tilted her head slightly, letting go of the hug as she looked at her. She was standing in front of her, and somehow didn't want to sit on the bench anymore.

Her question made her smile and she shook her head. Then her eyes rested on Maddie, and she placed a hand on her shoulder. The smile spread on her face, and she scowled a little at some people staring at them. She gave a small sigh and then turned her gaze back on Maddie "I'm fine, there's been a lot going on as always" she laughed and then removed her hand from Maddie's shoulder. Then she thought a little as they stood before each other. Yes there really were a lot of things to fix but it was probably normal when you were a princess. She couldn't help but smile the most because she was glad to see Maddie again "If I were in France I wouldn't stand here in front of you" she teased in a friendly and gentle tone. She walked past her a little, but stopped to look at her a little more. Maybe a walk to the nearest cafe was a good opportunity right now unless she had other plans "What about you? Have you been good" she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 8:04 pm

Maddie chuckled lightly, smiling as she looked at Aleah. By vampyre standards the woman standing in front of her was more than beautiful, but perhaps that was because Maddie had always viewed Aleah as something almost otherworldly. She strived to be as elegant as the woman she looked upon as a big sister. As she said there had been a lot going on, she nodded in understanding. Maddie knew that the role as a princess hadn't always been easy on the other vampyre. However despite this, the vampyress looked good as ever. To be honest, the brunette had always been a bit envious of the pale white hair that the blonde bore as a proud crown on her head. It didn't take much to see that she was royalty.
As Aleah started moving, Maddie caught on pretty quickly, moving with her in a calm walk. Two vampyre women in the late evening wasn't too weird, but people always found a way to turn their head when they felt their presence. Maddie shrugged at her question, feeling over her purse to know her phone was still there. She knew she wouldn't get any meaningful texts this time of the evening, but she tended to check it more often these days. "Same old, same old," she replied with a smile. "My family and I went up to Canada to visit our relatives during the holidays, but my mind has been pretty occupied since returning," she admitted. She knew that if her heart would've been beating, it would've been beating fast. "I ... Uhm, seem to have gotten myself into some trouble," she admitted with a small smile. It wasn't serious trouble, not yet at least, but Aleah, if anyone, knew how secluded Maddie could become under the right circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 1:40 am

Aleah let her gaze glide around the surroundings, here alone was quite pleasant. It only made it all the better that Maddie was here so she didn't get too bored. It wasn't boring either when they were two vampires. It probably only made everything much better, and as she walked down the street she had put an arm around Maddie's arm. Just so they could go arm in arm, it was nice enough. She tilted her head slightly, looking at her beautiful vampire sister, or not sister by blood, but Aleah saw Maddie as a sister "Sounds like it's been a good trip, or I hope so" she laughed softly.

As Maddie mentioned that she had had some problems and had gotten into trouble, Aleah looked at her with a raised eyebrow. It didn't sound very good, even though she didn't know any problems it was yet. She could feel a concern begin to rise inside her, she didn't want Maddie to be hurt, but she probably wouldn't. For Aleah, both had good connections, but she was also a woman not to be underestimated. But wonder what that was for some trouble, because Aleah was curious to know. She walked down the street a little further with Maddie, and couldn't help but notice that she was looking at her. She puffed her a little, a gentle puff, and sent her a big smile "Be careful only to look at me, otherwise you will go into something or probably closer to someone" she said while winking at her. But it would probably just be something Maddie might not care about, you could always avoid it too. There were probably a lot of people, and some of them also sent some wondering and almost suspicious glances "There's a lot of attention" she said as she continued down the street with her arm continuing around Maddie's arm.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:31 am

"I honestly don't know what to do some days ... But I guess only time will tell," she said, shrugging lightly as she looked ahead. She couldn't help but chuckle at Aleah's words, nodding a little. "Most of them smell mortal, perhaps they haven't seen anyone as stunning as us before?" she chuckled, teasing back as she looked at herself in a window as they passed. To many vampyres their beauty was a given, and the same Maddie felt. She had always loved the way she looked, never being self-conscious about how she was perceived.
Walking towards a cafe that was open late, Maddie sat down at a table, gesturing for Aleah to join her as a member of the staff came over to take their order. "I'd like a Manhattan with a few drops of O-negative," Maddie said, looking at Aleah to make her order if she wanted anything. Alcohol rarely did anything for a vampyre, but it made them look more normal and blend in with their surroundings.
"Now, I need to know some gossip - How are things in Europe these days? How are your brother's holding up?" she asked, smiling brightly as the staff member took his leave after taking their orders.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 3:53 pm

Surely a lot of alcohol would be needed if they were to be affected by it. They could probably drink a whole lot before they could feel it. It was a great advantage to be as they were, because they could drink a lot of alcohol without being affected. When they reached the cafe, Aleah sat down across from Maddie and laid one leg over the other just to sit better "They haven't, but they have to enjoy the view as much as they want"she said and winked at her. A broad smile spread across her face.

She thought about what she wanted to drink. There were some good options, but what should she choose. There was so much to choose from. She thought a little more before sending the waiter standing by them a smile "I take a glass of red wine with a few drops of blood, anything but dead drops is fine" she said and winked at the waiter. Then she let her eyes rest on Maddie as she asked her how things were going with her. She tilted her head and lifted a hand up to her head where she stroked some hair away from her face "Well I think my brother misses you and it goes well with him" she said and sent Maddie a smile. Then she sighed a little as she sat down on the chair a little more, looking around at the many different people around them "Otherwise things are as they usually are, I enjoy the freedom when I finally have it" she said and looked at Maddie again with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 4:59 pm

"Your freedom? I thought that your brother had everything under control?" Maddie asked, tilting her head to the side as she looked at the vampyress in front of her. She knew that the royal title didn't come without a price, but she also knew that Aleah was a free spirit, one that wasn't easily tied down by society or the expectations of others.
The waiter returned soon enough, and Maddie smiled as she took her drink in her hand, holding it up in a small cheer before taking a sip. "I'm actually very happy that I ran in to you tonight," she confessed, letting her finger run along one of the small condensation beads on her glass. She frowned, looking at the liquid inside as she took a deep breath. "The trouble ... It's about a guy," she admitted. Maddie had never been big on relationships; The few that she did have was flirts or one night stands. However this guy had captured her heart, and she was afraid of what that meant. "I don't know what to do ... You see - He's a human," she said, whispering the race as to not let anyone around them hear. It wasn't unheard of that vampyres and humans got together, but mostly it was either a sort of feeding or it was with the intend to change the human eventually. However Maddie didn't know if she actually wanted to change the guy that occupied her mind so often.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 7:05 pm

Her brother or closer brothers had everything under control, but it could just be hard to get away from all the duties that belonged to life as a royal. But sometimes her brothers had everything under control so she didn't have to worry about it at all. But still, she couldn't avoid it at all. It was quite a normal thing to do when you had siblings. Although Maddie was not her sister, she cared about her. Wouldn't want anything to happen to her, but she knew that there was probably a lot to do to hurt her because Maddie was a strong and willing woman like herself.

"I'm glad I ran into you too, or rather that you suddenly showed up" she said with a smile. Her eyes slid down on the glass in front of her, and she lifted it to her mouth. She took a big tear and put the glass down on the table again. Red wine was just always delicious, and even better when there was blood in it. Certainly nothing she complained about, and when Maddie mentioned what the problem was she raised an eyebrow curiously. She was glad she got a drink from the glass otherwise she would probably have spit it out when she heard that the guy was a human. All the stories, rumors, and everything else with vampires and humans couldn't be together, and it was forbidden, and everything else made Aleah raise a hand towards Maddie and she put it on her shoulder. She smiled softly as she let her eyes look at her a little "Don't mind that, though everyone else will probably think you should leave him, I think you should follow your heart and what's best for you" Said she with a friendly voice. As she took her hand again to slide it over the edge of the glass.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 7:59 pm

"What if I'm not sure about my heart?" Maddie asked, feeling like it was a complicated matter. She was happy to have Aleah's support, mostly because she really looked up to her. Taking another sip of her drink she looked down for a while, gathering her thoughts that were running at a thousand miles per hour. "My grandmother would never approve ... And I can already imagine the pressure from my parents to turn him if I'm serious," she said, frowning as it made her worry. She liked him for how human he was, she  couldn't just take that away from him. Maddie just felt her frustration in her chest, looking up at the blonde across from her, the woman that always seemed to have everything together and figured out.
"How do I even know if I love him?" she asked, feeling a little bewildered. "I mean, I know the attraction is there, and I can feel myself gravitate toward him, not just his blood," she explained, but she didn't know if that was love. Love in her family was rather complicated, mostly because it wasn't something that was discussed.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 9:30 pm

Aleah really understood that Maddie was the way she was, even though she had never experienced or tried it before. She had been used to many from her family had tried to find the perfect man for her, but it never succeeded. All the princes had often made her want to escape and just experience something else. Noticing something genuine and not something that had been put up by family members, or others "Then I'm sure you will feel when you are sure" she said with a smile.

She slid her fingers around the glass a little more, and she tilted her head. Aleah couldn't help but lean over the table a bit and she put a hand on her shoulder again "I understand you have so many questions and you have to remember that it's about you and your feelings, not your grandmother " she said with a gentle voice and she looked at her. Keeping eye contact with her before she thought about what she was saying. It was probably something else to be happy for a human being than a being, but Aleah had never tried it, she wasn't even sure she had tried to be crazy about a "I think you can feel it inside, because you can maybe feel whether you love him or not, it can be hard to find it and listen to one's heart" she said, nodding. It could be really hard to listen to your heart and find your way around emotions. Not that she was the best at it, because she hadn't experienced anything like that at all, but she was there for Maddie.

She took a big tear off her glass and put it down on the table again. Let her hands caress the glass. She glanced at her, thinking a little about her words. But sent her a big encouraging smile "Does he feel the same as you" she asked wondering because then it would be a little easier, she was sure.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 9:57 pm

Aleah's words were calming, that was for sure, but it didn't change the inner turmoil that Maddie felt in her heart. While it was good to feel like someone was on her side, it could be hard describing feelings. Especially for the young vampyress that Maddie was. Taking a deep breath she nodded, knowing that Aleah was right in her words, however she was rather confused as to how she was supposed to feel it, when she wasn't sure how the feeling would be. "I guess I just second guess my gut feeling," she confessed, furrowing her brows slightly as she thought through her own statement. She had never really doubted herself, always being confident and knowing excactly what she wanted to do. She was steadfast, a young woman that wanted to experience as much of life that she could, and not let anything hold her back.
Then Aleah dropped the bomb, and it made Maddie swallow, looking in to her glass, swirling around the small toothpick with the olive stuck on the end. "I don't know ... I haven't asked him, and it hasn't really come up in conversation," she said, shrugging a bit, but she could feel her stomach doing summersaults. She was nervous of the rejection, afraid that what she felt for the guy would be ruined if she spoke it out loud. Breathing in she looked back at her friend. It was good to have someone to talk to. Maddie knew she could always speak to Tessa about these matters, but Aleah was her kin. She was like her in so many ways, and it just made her relax to know that someone close to her had her back in any way possible.
"Enough about that ... What about you? Any new people in your life when you're not busy being royal?" she chuckled, trying to turn the conversation more lightheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 1:39 pm

Her gaze rested on her and she then looked down at her glass. It was good there was something left, because she had chosen not to drink it quickly. She slid one finger over the edge and lifted her gaze so she looked at Maddie "It may sound easier than what it is but trust your feeling and what you feel for him" she said with a smile. However, she wasn't sure what it would be like, but she knew Maddie would find out because she was an amazing woman. A woman who reminded her of herself. As she lifted the glass slightly up to her mouth to drink a little more, she stopped when she heard her questions. She winked at her and sent her a teasing smile as she put her lips against the edge of the glass "Maybe" she laughed a little before she drank a big tear.
Her eyes were on Maddie and she put the glass down on the table again, then looked away from her with a thinking expression "It can be boring to be royal, I'm happy for freedom" she said with a light sigh. Even if it was not totally true, she actually liked that she could tease Maddie a little, because Aleah had met some new interesting people.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 10:53 am

"Freedom? Please indulge me, have you got someone on your radar?" Maddie teased her lightly, leaning over the table as she was rather interested in hearing any gossip. It was no secret that the vampyre societies was somewhat secluded, but the gossip was always juicy. Especially if you could dig deeper for something even more exciting. "Please don't hold back, I'm very curious," she chuckled, taking another sip of her drink.
The night was still rather young, people going out to party and meet up with their friends. Maddie knew that on the other end of town, one of her classmates were having a large party, but the vampyress wasn't really in the mood for parties lately. Ever since meeting her human she had been too wrapped up in her mind. Of course she was still seeing friends and family, but daydreaming had become a large part of her daily and nightly routine.  
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 11:32 am

Aleah couldn't help but laugh, and she winked at Maddie with a wide smile, and she thought a little as she let her fingers iron over the edge of the glass. The smell of the wine was clearly hanging in the air, and it made the smell even better that there was blood in it. She let her gaze slip into the glass, then placed a hand on her cheek, which she sighed a little but couldn't help but smile at. As Maddie leaned over the table, quite curious to hear some gossip, Aleah winked at her once more "Well .. I've met two interesting and attractive men and I don't know where it leads " she said as she thought a little. She didn't hope it would end up trapped between two guys. Her gaze slid into the glass and she could feel how hot she suddenly got it inside. Never had she experienced that feeling, and she didn't even know what it meant yet. She let her gaze rest on Maddie again, and she leaned over the table as well "But I'm excited to find out" she laughed like she also winked at her.

As she looked at her, she tilted her head, then placed a hand on her shoulder. Amos, and Ezra were just two attractive, enticing men without doing much. Just not to be caught between a choice between them, she tried to shake her head. She wasn't even sure if there was anything between her and them yet. But then she looked at Maddie and took her hand as she grabbed the glass "But what about you and the man" she whispered low, for if anyone heard it, they would probably look at them with big eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 1:48 pm

"Two?" Maddie said with a gleam in her eye, knowing that it must be rather attractive men if Aleah was attracted to both at the same time. Chuckling softly as Aleah disclosed her excitement, she clapped her hands together. She knew how busy the vampyress was with her royal status and social gatherings to uphold, so perhaps having some sort of playtoy was good for her. Maddie however had found herself feel like the prey for one and as Aleah eluded to the human she sighed, fiddling with her half empty glass. "I like him ... He makes my body sing and when he looks at me I swear I can hear my unbeating heart move," she confessed, sighing as she looked at the glass with a smile. She was in head over heels, and it scared the shit out of her. To belong to someone and to not have the freedom would be strange for a vampyre like Maddie. She had always been known to go her own way, always independent, but since meeting TJ she had felt a need to be with him and no one else.
"I really should get going ... I was actually on my way home to my parents' mansion; My grandmother is in town and as always she wants to check up on me," she said, rather apologetically as she emptied her glass. She wanted to spend more time with Aleah, but just like the princess, she had obligations as well.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 2:32 pm

"I wish I knew what was going to happen, but I can't see in the future" she laughed as she looked at her. She couldn't help but think of the two guys, however, she had learned more about one than the other, and she sighed a little as she drank the last of her glass. Maybe she was just missing a character? Aleah kept her eyes on her as she told her she liked the man, and she puffed a little to her "Then you better make sure to hold on to him" she winked at her, and looked down at the empty glass. A satisfied smile spread on her face over how delicious the wine had been. Then she put her hands up to her and took them in her as she kept her eyes on her "I only wish the best for you as long as you are happy I am happy" she said in a happy voice. As Maddie talked about this guy, Aleah couldn't help but notice the joy in her face, and she tilted her head slightly as she kept her eyes on her. Then she let go of her hands and she got up with her "It's a good idea then we must see you again soon" she laughed as she winked at her. They were both ready to go, and she couldn't help but lean against her "I'm looking forward to hearing more about the man who stole your heart" she said as she gave rather than a gentle puff.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 4:47 pm

Maddie felt nice to finally speak to someone about TJ, not mentioning his name for his own sake, but just hearing another person with insight's opinion about it all. Of course her sister Aleah was supportive, but not everyone in Maddie's family would view this with the same eyes as the princess. Breathing out, she chuckled lightly, pulling Aleah in for a tight hug as they stood up, placing down some money for their drinks. "Don't be a stranger," she whispered, looking in to those blue eyes one more time before she had to leave to attend her duties.

//End Very Happy//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the evening begin   Let the evening begin Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the evening begin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District :: High street-
Jump to: