Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Let's get this started - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Let's get this started - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Let's get this started - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Let's get this started - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Let's get this started - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Let's get this started

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

Let's get this started - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 8:36 pm

Saige looked down blushing as they hadn't realized what they had asked about. Would they even want him to watch? They were shaking a little again as they weren't really sure if they ever wanted anyone to watch them like that. "I just .. I don't think so?" No, Saige was much too modest to even be anyway near an exhibitionist, but they would do anything for Callan. Kept safe. They nodded, turning their eyes up to look at him. "Can we go home now?" They wanted to be held. To feel loved and be kissed by the man whom they had sworn in their heart to love forever, no matter what.
As the car drove off, they just sat in the passenger's seat, holding onto Callan's hand while their thoughts went everywhere. Who was that man? How could Xavier had found them? Why was he protecting them still after all of this? "Will Xavier be alright?" They had clearly grown a little attached to him, but it was hard not to when they had been spending so many days together. Even if the lycan might've hated them, they still waned to make sure he was going to be alright in the end.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

Full name : Dantalion

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 9:13 pm

“Alright.” He nodded. They didnt have to do anything that they didnt want. He would be surprised if they said yes. And yet not with how they flaunted the rest of themselves. Not that it was bad. But it sure did make him wonder how much they wanted to really show off. Their question made him hum and nod. They got in the car and he let them hold his hand as he drove.
He was quiet, watching the road as he took them back to the house. “I dont know. It doesnt matter anyway. He failed in keeping you safe.” He said, looking at them seriously. That wasnt just a joke to the daemon.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 9:34 pm

Saige frowned at that sentiment, looking down as this was one of those times when they were afraid of angering the daemon. But he had told them to be honest. "I thought .. I thought he was very kind to me." It was clear they weren't sure what that meant for them, but they weren't looking to hide anything from Callan either. They just looked down, biting the inside of their cheek for a little bit as they felt the nerves ravage inside. "I liked having him around," they were afraid what that could mean for Xavier. The poor lycan probably hated their guts. All the trouble they had cost him. "He .. he gave me a gift too .. he was really nice to me." And while all of that had perhaps not been intentional, it was clear it had impressed the seraph somehow. They looked to Callan with sad eyes. "Won't I see him again?"
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 1:29 am

“He wasnt being paid to be kind.” Callan argued before he realized that his tone was harsher than he even intended for it to be. He went quiet for a bit, before he could say anything else that would prompt an apology or something in the likes. They liked having him around. Callan hummed to signal that he heard them. They really did speak for the lycan and it did make Callan wonder. Even more at their last question. “Not necessarily. I’m still looking for someone new to protect you. But you could seek him out if you miss him.”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 11:43 am

That might be true that he hadn't been paid to be nice. But he had regardless. And that had to count for something, right? They looked down again, unsure of themselves, because Callan wasn't one to give second chances. However the notion that they could seek him out made them shake their head no. "I don't think he likes me all that much .. he was just nice to be around, that's all," they would always view themself as a burden. Someone who nobody would want. Callan wanted them, and yet not fully. There would always be fragments missing, wouldn't there? They gave Callan's hand a squeeze. "I'm not good at seeking people out .. I don't want to bother them just because I feel lonely." It wasn't really that surprising, was it? They had seen all of the messages ticking in while Xavier had been sleeping. All of the friends he already had. No, they didn't need an insecure seraph in their life.
"I'm talking too much again," they sighed, closing their eyes. It was all of the anxiety finally getting to them.
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 1:33 pm

“Isnt that what all friendships are about? Any relationship too? Escaping boredom and loneliness?” Callan asked, because he often wondered what the point of it all being. He was a very old daemon too so his view was a little stiff and maybe unkind. “You are free to say whatever you want. There is no too much when it comes to your thoughts and your mind. How else would I know how you feel?” He instead asked them, glancing at them shortly before looking at the road again. “Dont you think Xavier would tell you if he found you bothersome?” He had always believed the lycan to be direct enough to speak his mind, especially if it annoyed him.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 4:45 pm

"I wouldn't know .. never had many friends," it was just a fact. They had had Romeo, and now Callan. But would Callan even claim to be their friend? Their relationship didn't have any title, and yet they knew they belonged to him. Not in an ownership type of way, but in some way. Like their souls were tethered even though they shouldn't be. Saige had always been isolated, beaten and abused by Gideon. For the longest time they had thought that was how life would always be for them. But then they got out. They had a taste of freedom, and yet nothing made them feel like they belonged in the real world. They had never gotten to learn anything how things were working out here.
The notion about the lycan not having said anything made them shrug lightly. It wasn't like they knew him all that much, but the parts that they had gotten to know had truly made them feel at least accepted in some sense. "I think he treated me nicely because he didn't want trouble." Callan could be a cruel boss, so Saige mostly thought of Xavier's kindness as a part of the protection deal. But then why had he been there to stop the man with the photos? Not many things made sense. But even if they wanted to seek him out, where would they start? They didn't have his number nor new where he lived.
"Would you .. know where I could seek him out?" They felt guilty. It felt like cheating, though they weren't even sure that they were interested in him that way. But his kindness had felt good, and so they wanted to at least try and talk with him. Callan had said that would be alright, right? They looked to the daemon, unsure if they even wanted to speak more. Their head was filled with scary thoughts of what could've happened. "I mean, I know he might not even want to see me, but I would really like to talk to him about what happened."
Back to top Go down
Callan

Callan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 2:33 am

“There’s an awful lot of things that you dont know that any other person would.” Callan pointed out. Maybe a little harsh. But they also did have the time and freedom to work on themselves. Callan didnt like limitations in that regard. He did like personal growth, it fascinated him. They spoke of Xavier and the daemon hummed. “I dont think a lot of people in my line of work would treat others nicely, even if it would get them in trouble.” He pondered, before he slightly drummed on the wheel. Only slightly. He was feeling a little restless from leaving the guy behind.
“You could return the phone. It’s still back at the house.” Was one way the seraph could seek out the lycan. “I can get you his address?” He suggested. He didnt mind showing how open he was for it. That it wasnt a problem in his eyes. “Because he saved you?” The daemon asked as they said they wanted to talk to the lycan. He hadnt seen it with his own eyes and a part of him did find it so weird that neither the lycan or the attacker had been there.
His restlessness grew. It was like a tension that was slowly spreading, making him grind his teeth. “I’ll drop you off at Xavier’s. It shouldnt be far from here.” He said, adjusting the gps before he changed the course. “I gotta go back and make sure he doesnt get out. I’ve been planning this for weeks.” And a part of the plan had not involved Saige being attacked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get this started
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District :: Utopia-
Jump to: