Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Bent, not broken [cw/tw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 6:51 pm

Ezra was about to get up as they felt the hand on their arm, turning their head to look at the pleading daemon. It made them smile softly, laying down again, as they just laid on their side looking at Iola take in the music. "Yeah, she has this really nice voice, and I think you'll like her a lot," they said, pointing at a group photo that was of them and their group of friends. "She's the one in the sweats and hoodie - sounds like a rockstar but dresses like a bum," they chuckled, as it clearly was an inside joke as well as just a blatant statement. Shaking their head, they looked back at Iola, wondering what she was thinking of all of this. What was her thoughts about getting more friends, and would she even try seeking some out herself? Ezra always worried that the daemon isolated herself too much, and all they wanted to do was drag her by the chair into the wide world. However their parents had always been rather protective of Iola, not in a suffocating way, but more in a responsible way. None of them knew why Iola had been taken by the daemons back then, so it was always kind of a risk to go outside.
"The band is playing at one of the clubs in Western next week and I'm going there to support her ... But I think it would be really cool if you were there with me," Ezra said, reaching over to move some hair from her forehead. They smiled softly at her, hoping that she would say yes, even if it would take eternity for Ezra to convince their parents. "Of course, I'll be with you the whole night, I wouldn't leave you out of sight for a second," they clarified in a more serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

Full name : Iola Margaret

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 7:04 pm

Iola had never considered music to be that much of a thing for her. Mostly she listened to the radio or whatever music Ezra showed her, which meant that she mostly liked what her sibling liked. So hearing Margot and her band was somehow exciting to her, because she hadnt thought that you could simply just be friends with someone who sang through speakers like that. But then again, she didn think that Ezra was the coolest person alive, so she wasnt really that surprised by them knowing someone that made music.
She looked up at the photo as Ezra pointed and smiled a little as she looked at all the different faces. When they showed her Margot, she looked at her for a while like she was trying to imprint her face, which wasnt that hard when Iola didnt see that many people beside for her outdoor walks and at the institute. She looked at Ezra in the photo and her smile grew just a little bigger before she turned her eyes to look at her sibling. Her smile faded as Ezra spoke of the band playing in the western district, mostly because they seemed quite interested in bringing her along. How could she say no? It was like Ezra had tailored the moment to get her to say yes, and it worked. "I'll come," she whispered in a happy tone as she lifted her hands to her mouth in excitement. Of course it would take a lot of convincing for their parents to even consider it, but she had a feeling that they couldnt deny them once they saw how excited Iola seemed about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 8:54 pm

Ezra felt excited when she agreed to go to the show with them, mostly because they had an excuse to actually do something together - other than hanging out at home. The mythical was a social butterfly, always ready to go out and meet new people, and supporting their friends was one of the best thing to do - at least if you asked them. Laying on their side, they just took in the view of Iola, thinking how if it hadn't been for the circumstances they would've never met such a lovely soul. "You know I love you right?" they said, getting rather sentimental, but they had a habit of doing that when they felt like too much time had passed between saying those simple words. Ezra viewed her as the little sister they had always dreamed about, and though she struggled, they were ready to help her at every twist and turn of life.

A week had passed and every day Ezra had been questioned by their parents in the safety measures for Iola to be able to come with them to the concert. "We just want you two to be safe," their mother said, placing a hand on Ezra's cheek, making them smile. "Mama, we are going to be almost glued together, and afterwards we'll go home with Margot and have a few drinks - It's nothing major," they promised, making their mother smile at how responsible their child was. Ezra turned to look at Iola, frowning a little. "Do you want me to help you with some make up for tonight?" they asked, smiling charmingly at their sister. Ezra was surprisingly good with make up, but often times they just wore simple black or grey liner. Tonight however they were going to wear gold liner with blue markings on their face.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 10:03 pm

She looked at them as they were looking at her, feeling her cheeks redden just a little bit, but not as much as when Ezra asked if she knew they loved her. She swallowed hard and smiled softly as she felt her eyes well up a little before she looked at the ceiling, "Yes, I know," she said in a soft voice, trying not to sound choked up from the way her heart seemed to ache a little but in a good way. She closed her eyes again and listened to the music, her hand gently grabbing Ezra's as she kept her eyes closed.

She was quite surprised that Ezra had managed to talk their parents into letting her come with them to the concert, because frankly she had thought that they would have thought it was too dangerous for her. It was true that she had no way of protecting herself if they were to encounter her former captors, but she hadnt feared them in a long while now. So when their mother smiled and Iola took that as a major green light, she clapped her hands in excitement and thought about Ezra's question. "Do I need makeup?" she asked with her eyes narrowed a little. She had tried makeup before, but it was too much of a hassle to deal with when she had to take it off, or so she thought at least. She did want to try though, so she nodded and said a sweet little "Thank you,". She looked up at Ezra, pointing at their cheek, "What's that for?" she asked a little curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 12:03 pm

"If you don't want make up, you don't have to wear it," Ezra said, smiling softly at her, however she soon seemed to want to try. They smiled, grabbing their make up bag that was rather unorganized to everyone but themselves it seemed. They started out slow, not wanting to paint all over Iola's face, when all she really needed was just a pop of color and something to accentuate her eyes. As she pointed they chuckled softly, laying down one of their brushes. "Margot has Synesthesia, and this blue is the color she associates with happiness and feeling safe ... I don't know, I just like keeping her calm when she's up there performing," Ezra explained, touching up on Iola's lips. Frowning a little they applied some mascara carefully as they made sure not to poke her in the eyes. "Margot sees things differently, like when she thinks of a note in a song, she doesn't think of it as an A chord or a D chord; She might think of them as the green chord and the yellow chord," they explained, not knowing how else to put it. Synesthesia wasn't hindering really, but it had made Margot's teachers through the years be frustrated, and sometimes the school system had just flat out ignored her.
"I know it's kinda weird, but just like you can't move very well without help, she can't help but associate colors with things," they explained, hoping it would help a little.  
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 12:26 pm

“I see,” she said as they explained Margot’s condition. She found it odd that someone could feel content with a colour, but as Ezra explained, she understood more and more. Her time in captivity had deprived her from her studies in a few years, but it was like she had caught up to most of it by now - Though some things she would probably never understand that well. She liked the feeling of the brushes on her skin and the fact that it kept Ezra close to her. After the mascera, she blinked a few times at the sudden urge to run her eye, but she kept reminding herself that it was just because she never wore makeup.
She listened intently to Ezra’s talk about Margot and somehow it made sense to her. “That just makes her unique,” she shrugged when they compared the two disabilities. Iola had a hard time associating any disability that couldnt be seen to anything, but it seemed that Margot’s synesthesia just got sucked up like a sponge. “Do I look pretty?” Iola asked as she felt a sudden fear of looking into the mirror and seeing someone else - That had happened before, after she had become a daemon. Her silky smooth blonde hair as a seraph that had turned to the raven dark and thick hair that she had now. Even her eyes that used to be lively with colour, was just a dull brown now. She looked nothing like the girl she had used to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 12:36 pm

Ezra smiled, nodding approvingly as Iola said it just made Margot unique, but couldn't she hear that they also spoke about the daemon when they explained about Margot? They chuckled lightly as they saw the nervousness crawl over her face, running a finger under her chin to examine her closely. "You don't look pretty," they said in a small whisper, but their face lit up, smiling warmly at her. "You look gorgeous," they said, moving some of the dark hair away from her face. "How about I braid some of your hair, just so you don't get it in your face when we go outside - Wouldn't want to mess up my work," they teased, booping her on the nose before leaning up to stand.
Ezra packed away the make up, and got started on Iola's hair. The texture was thick and nice, and Ezra had always found themselves rather jealous of the dark hair that the daemon had. Finishing up they hummed to themselves, mostly because it was what they always did when they were doing something they enjoyed. "There we go," they said, putting a few bobby pins in to make her hair secure. "You want to see how beautiful you are?" they asked, smiling with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 1:00 pm

She couldnt tell that her nervousness was that easy to read so when Ezra whispered at her, she didnt realize that it was a tease to something better and she pouted just as the mythical called her gorgeous. A flow of mixed emotions, but mostly she felt silly when it hit her that they hadnt meant any malice with their whisper. She felt like them seeing her as gorgeous was all she needed to feel happy. “You can braid it,” she allowed them, looking up at them with a sweet smile on her lips.
It all felt intimate and nice but it always did when she was with Ezra. From drinking ice tea in the garden to now prepare for a concert, Iola wouldnt have felt the same if it had been with anyone else. The way they braided her hair made her scalp tingle slightly from the necessary pressure to keep the braid in place. Iola never wore make up and she never did her hair. And tonight she had both done. What was she to expect in the mirror? Ezra’s hum made her stomach twist and turn, feeling scared to say yes to their question. But she nodded and carefully rolled herself to the mirror, looking down as she gathered her courage. She looked up and her eyes got wetter as she realized how pretty she looked like this, how she hadnt changed in the slightest except her looks being enhanced. She felt the need to jump up from her chair and hug her sibling close, but obviously she had to contain that urge when it wasnt a possibility. “Thank you Ezzy,” she whispered in a choked up voice, looking closer as she blinked away the tears before they could ruin Ezra’s good work.
She turned her eyes back to them and nodded, “Let’s go,” she said quietly but she was feeling electric from the amount of excitement pooling in her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 2:26 pm

Ezra didn't even have to say anything, they just stood there, watching as Iola took in the view of herself. They remembered how much the two of them had spoken about fitting in, but this made the daemon stand out; Not because of her chair, but because of her beauty. They felt quite taken aback by it, looking at her with a soft gaze as she turned around to look at them. "Alright, let me just grab our jackets and then we're off," Ezra chuckled. Thankfully they could walk to the venue just fine, and Ezra didn't mind pushing Iola, as long as she kept them company.
The evening was just beginning and outside birds were still chirping in the last rays of sunlight, making the mythical smile. "When summer comes, the first thing I'm going to do is go for a swim in the ocean," they chuckled lightheartedly. Ezra loved anything with nature, even if they weren't a good swimmer, they still enjoyed the cooling waters. They got closer to the bar that Margot and her band was going to play at, the music loud from the speakers, but everyone around them seemed to be buzzing in the relatively warm spring evening. Ezra was greeted by a lot of people, some that asked about the person they were there with, some barely noticing Iola. Every time, Ezra said the same, that Iola was his date and they all seemed to react either surprised or mouthing to Iola something along the lines of good for you girl. Ezra just chuckled. It would be hard to explain shortly why they viewed Iola as a sister, and why they didn't look alike.
"Ezra Garth!" a woman yelled across the room, running towards the mythical and jumping in to their arms. It was Margot, dressed her best in some skinny ripped jeans and an oversized hoodie. She hugged them close, making Ezra burst out laughing. "You came," she said, almost relieved as Ezra helped her down to stand once more. "Wouldn't have missed it for the world," they said in an empathetic voice. Margot chuckled before she looked at Iola, smiling at her. "Margot, this is Iola, the girl I've been talking about," they introduced her. Margot smiled, leaning down to kiss Iola on the cheek. "You should've warned me about her looks, I think I might fall in love," Margot said, looking at the daemon with a warm and charming smile on her lips. Then her name was called, and she knew it was time to get ready, gesturing for Iola and Ezra to stand up front.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 3:11 pm

She looked at Ezra with a sweet smile on her lips and soon they were off. It was nice to know that it was close enough for them to simply walk to, made her feel like the comforts of home wasnt completely out of reach. But she felt safe enough with Ezra around, so she had no worries for tonight at all. She chuckled at their words and shook her head, "I want to watch as you paddle around like a puppy," she teased them and shook her head. Though her lack of nerves would soon show to just be because she had felt so distracted, because it changed the moment they arrived at the club. Seeing everyone walk around, her stomach pulled together and she felt almost nauseated from the nervousness she felt. What if they found her odd?
Some noticed her right away but it wasnt with odd looks in their eyes, it was more the fact that they found her beautiful. Hearing Ezra introduce her as a date made her cheeks redden with the warmth the thought made her. It was far more simple than having to explain how she would be their sister without really being their sister, but she couldnt deny that she had had thoughts in the direction of what Ezra had made them tonight.
She was pulled from her mind as a woman's voice was heard and she swore it was familiar somehow. Seeing her jump into her sibling's arms made a fleeting jealousy rise but then she recognized her from the picture. A bright smile spread on her lips as the two seemed to reconnect for a moment, and then the attention was switched to her. The introduction made Iola's smile grow as she looked at the woman. Definitely beautiful, the picture did not do her the justice of real life. "It would be too much effort," Iola said with a chuckle as she gestured to the chair, though her words were serious.
Then she felt the excitement again, being placed in the front she leaned back into her chair and folded her hands nicely. She wasnt that quite used to be out and about so as everyone around seemed to rile themselves up, Iola just watched the band prepare. When the drums began, she felt the strong vibrations in the air, feeling the beat dictate her heartbeat as she couldnt figure out whether she should lift her hands in unison with everyone else's, or just keep still and stare with the amazement that was clear in her eyes.
But as amazing and new as everything was, she couldnt stick around for more than a few songs before she needed to distance herself a little bit. She told Ezra she would be fine as she rolled out of the crowd, finding a table she could sit at when she noticed how the door opened, for a late arrival? He was tall and handsome, his arms broader than her head, she was sure. His eyes were stern and cold and it seemed that he quickly fixated on Margot. Iola frowned in worry as he didnt seem that happy and it seemed that her gut was right as a few guys ran up to him. "Ace, dont fuck this up for her!" she could barely hear through the music. The tall brute, who had to be Ace just barred his teeth at the guy, "Shut the fuck up," he said before wringing his arm free, keeping his eyes at Margot as he motioned a rather aggressive "We'll talk after this," towards the scene before he went to the bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 4:57 pm

"Well, just know that if anyone gives you trouble, I'm gonna kick their asses for you," Margot chuckled before she had to run off to prepare the set with her band. Singing was what she did best in front of people, so right now she felt in her element. Performing on stage was just one of those rushes in life that no one could ruin. Except for one. Through the bar door, Margot noticed none other than Ace, a guy she was seeing and sadly a jealous type. She had always been the flirty type, but she never put anything in it, and mostly it was to hide the hurting girl underneath. She could see the warning motion, biting her lip as there was a pause in the song.
Of course Ezra noticed how Margot changed, turning their eyes to see none other than Ace walk through the door. How many times had Ezra not tried to calm down a fight between them and the massive guy? Breathing out, they knew what this night was going to end with, and they hated it. Margot lived with Ace, one of the only places she could stay that was as far away from her parents as possible. Or rather, her father and step mother. Her father had been tried in trials many times for how abusive he truly was, but every time, it seemed like the witnesses backed off, and Margot was sent back to live with her father. Ezra sighed, looking back at Margot, beckoning with their eyes to just look at them and see the colors.
The show finished with the crowd going wild and Margot chuckled in to the microphone, breathing out as they closed off the show, letting the next performer on stage.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 5:16 pm

Iola wasnt sure what to think when it was clear that the guy's presence made some heads turn and the crowd started to feel more tense. Iola felt a dizzy feeling crawl up but she couldnt tell if it was from the excitement of finally feeling somewhat liberated, or because it was something else. She rolled to the bar where she asked for a glass of water, but the man couldnt hear her. "For fucks sake. Give the girl some water before she starts crying," Ace said in his deep threatening voice as he looked at the bartender before he eyed the chair. He seemed as disinterested in her as she hoped he would, turning his head to look at the concert. The bartender apologized for not hearing her as he gave Iola a glass of water. She wasnt even sure if water would help her much else than her nerves. She downed the cold water and closed her eyes but it just didnt seem to be enough.
"Ezzy..." she mumbled a bit disorientated as she suddenly seemed to just press herself to her feet and just stand, out of nowhere. She was a bit unsure on her legs at first and it made Ace turn his head as he frowned a little confused. He didnt want to interfere, because his business was really just to make sure no other guy would be thinking that Margot was open for their flirtations and admiration. Iola walked a few paces, oddly sure on her legs compared to the fact that she hadnt used them in years. She felt out of breath, like she was choking on something, but she hadnt consumed anything that she would be able to choke on.
The concert ended and Ace wandered up to the stage to find Margot, but he did see where Iola had wandered off to. But he didnt know that she was with Ezra, so how could he know to tell the mythical? The chair she had sat in just stood there empty by the bar. "You didnt say you were playing tonight," Ace said a little harshly with a frown as he looked up on the stage, keeping his eyes on Margot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 5:29 pm

Margot was a tough girl, everyone knew that, despite not knowing her full past, most knew she had come from a shitty home with shitty parents. And when someone came from that part of the Southern District, no one seemed to want to ask questions. Ace came up to her, and Margot sighed, walking down stage and greeting him with a dry smile. "Last we spoke you said you were getting sick of me playing, so I didn't think you'd want to be here," she replied, looking the daemon up and down. Few dared speaking like that to a man like Ace, mostly because he was big and intimidating, but whatever happened, Margot knew that she could handle him. "I thought that was your way of breaking up with me, so what was I supposed to do?" she asked, looking him dead in the eye.
Ezra came closer. "Aaaaaceeeee, my man, my home dog, my hombre," they said, hands up with palms outwards to signal they weren't there for a fight. "It's good to see you, have you been working out? You seem ... Larger ... Than usual?" they said, but they could already feel their heart race. In any case, Ezra was better off fighting than Margot, and the human noticed, gritting her teeth. It seemed to dawn on Ezra that Iola hadn't returned, and it made them stop for a second, looking around a bit in panic as they spotted the chair. "Fuck," they mumbled under their breath, practically running over to the chair to feel the seat. It was still warm. "Has anyone seen the girl that sat in this chair?" he called out, making the other people at the bar look at them with confused eyes, most shrugging even the bartender not knowing where she went.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Full name : Alister Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 5:45 pm

"Dont give me that bullshit. Getting sick of seeing all these other men want you isnt the same as breaking up with you," Ace said with a frown, not really seemingly minding that she spoke to him like she did, but everyone around knew that only she was allowed to speak to him that way. "If I wanted you out of my life, I would have thrown you back to where you came from," he said a little coldly, knowing it was a soft spot but he was quite irritated at the moment, so he didnt care. After all, he was just angry because he was so madly in love with her. "Fucking hell, just come the fuck home man. That's all I fucking want," he said in a frustrated tone, running a hand through his hair.
Then Ezra came and the brute just looked at them with this hateful look as they approached him. It was clear that he hated them more than anything in the world, but it was simply because he knew how everyone else in this room viewed Ezra and Margot together. Made Ace feel like he was some sort of "cucked man" as he himself would have put it. "Stay the fuck back Garth," was the only thing he had to say to the mythical before he looked back at Margot, his eyes changing shortly as he seemed to realize something, "Has he fucked you?" he then asked as he pointed towards Ezra who suddenly seemed quite preoccupied. Ace would have been demanding for an answer but then it was like Ezra's call-out was like some sort of enlightenment. A big smile spread on his lips as he looked back at Ezra and pinched his lips to hold back a laugh. "Oh, was she with you?" he asked with a mocking smile on his lips, just to let them know that he knew where she had gone.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

Full name : Margot Heath

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 6:07 pm

"I'll come home whenever the fuck I want to," Margot retaliated, looking at Ace with a stern look on her face. However when he said what he did, she gritted her teeth, looking away from him. "Low blow," she mumbled in disgust. She was just happy that he only knew parts of her past, else she knew that Ace would've killed her father already. Breathing out through her nose she frowned at the daemon's question, looking at him in disbelief. "Are you serious right now? You are asking me if I've fucked them?" she said, growing visibly angry. Love was a strange thing, and Margot knew that deep down the only reason the two of them were fighting was because they cared about each other. She didn't need his support if he wasn't going to give it, but she needed him to accept what she wanted to do with her life. It wasn't going to get easier from here, and he must've known.
Then Margot saw how distressed Ezra seemed to be, and as Ace smiled, she frowned. "Where did she go Ace? Tell him and I'll come home when we find her," she said calmly, needing to keep her cool. She hoped that offering herself up would help with encouraging the daemon to help.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Full name : Alister Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 6:26 pm

"Yes I am fucking asking, because that's what everyone else here is fucking thinking isnt it?" he answered back in a quick snap. It didnt seem that their argument could continue as Ace almost seemed to glow with joy from seeing the mythical in distress. He wasnt sure he had ever seen them so upset. But of course Margot wasnt going to let him torment one of her closest friends, he should have seen it coming that she would come straight to their aid. As tempting as her offer was, he wasnt the one to accept bargains, no where he came from he was the one who laid out the rules. As much as he wanted her home, it wouldnt be this way. But he realized it would push her further away to deny the offer. "Fine! I'll tell him, goddammit. But you'll keep your fucking word," he growled before he looked at Ezra with all dismay in his face. "You were lucky this time you fucker. She went out the back entrance. The one to party street," he said, as he nodded his head in the direction. He then looked at Margot. "He can find her himself, I want you home right the fuck now, so we can talk this shit out," he said as he grasped around her arm, but as harsh as it may have looked to everyone else, Ace couldnt harm her. It annoyed the hell out of him, but maybe that was why he would get so frustrated with seeing her with others.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

Full name : Margot Heath

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 6:43 pm

Margot sighed, as it was always like this with Ace. He would get jealous, thinking she had been with Ezra, when in reality they weren't even on her radar as a potential partner. She was devoted to Ace, she wanted to make their relationship work, so why was he making this so hard? Scoffing as he gave in and told Ezra where Iola had went, she could almost read the daemon's mind as he grasped her arm. Looking at him she furrowed her brows. "Let go of me, I can walk fine beside you," she snarled, pulling her arm to herself as she looked apologetically to Ezra. Leaving with Ace wouldn't be bad, she just knew they were going to have not just a talk, but perhaps a fight as well. Their fights never went physical, but words could hurt just as much as a punch to the face. "At least hold my hand like a normal boyfriend," she mumbled before they left.

Ezra was out the door as soon as Ace had explained where she went, and they felt so frustrated. Looking around they tried to find her, searching everywhere for just a glimpse of her, but they could feel themselves get more and more scared that something had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 6:57 pm

Her snarl made him frown but he didnt grab her again. He had gotten what he wanted and though they probably werent going to talk much once they got home, he just knew that he would rather have her hate him in their own home than be out somewhere else where his mind could already imagine some sleazy guy trying to make his way with her. He hadnt ever told her where his jealousy sprung from, but frankly she hadnt asked directly and he wasnt sure he could get the words out. Her mumble made him comply as he held her hand, "Yeah you heard her right you fuckers. Boyfriend." he repeated, looking around at the men around before they made their leave.

Iola hadnt wandered that far off, because her legs felt somewhat wobbly. She was taken by the beauty of the street, how everything seemed to light up beautifully while the mix of music from all the clubs made people dance around in the street. Her eyes shone in the light she watched from above and just then she noticed them as they almost passed by. "Ezzy," she said in a quiet yet happy tone as she wrapped her arms around their neck and pushed herself closer. She wasnt herself that was clear. Her shine was of confidence and something alluring as the control over her legs came with that prize. But for now she was completely oblivious to her own change, looking into their eyes with something she had been trying to hide for so long - The longing she felt for them. "The lights are so beautiful... Kiss me," she whispered with a sweet smile, biting her lip a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 7:09 pm

Hearing her voice sent a chill down their spine, turning to look at her standing there. A sight they thought they would never see. Hurrying to her side, she wrapped her arms around them, and they looked at her in confusion. So many questions that needed to be answered, and then she asked them to kiss her. Suddenly their throat felt dry, blushing as they felt at a loss. "Io ... How are you walking?" they whispered, but there was something about her that made them press her closer. As if she was drawing them in and seducing them just with her voice. Their lips were quivering, looking at her dark eyes, their hand moving down along her slender body. She had always been beautiful in their eyes, but was it sexual attraction or simply a pure adoration? At this point Ezra was at a loss for words, leaning down to connect their forehead to hers, closing their eyes to focus more. "It's not good for your hips, you're going to hurt yourself and I would never forgive myself," they whispered, moving their arms around to now lift her up in their arms.
It was hard not kissing her, so instead they simply placed kisses against her temple, holding her close as they started to walk. They needed to get her back to her chair, and perhaps going home after that would be the best option. Had someone slipped something in to her drink? She didn't seem like herself and Ezra refused to let themselves take advantage of Iola like this.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 7:21 pm

"I dont know," she whispered back, but it didnt seem to bother her that she didnt know. She could feel how they were pressing her closer and it felt like a breathtaking feeling. She looked into their beautiful ice blue eyes as she felt their hands move down her body. A soft moan left her lips and she didnt care if it made people look at them. She only saw them and everything else seemed to be white noise. Feeling their forehead against hers wasnt enough for her, but she wouldnt give up yet. "You are changing the subject," she mumbled as she let them lift her. She leaned her head onto their shoulder and held her close as she felt the kisses against her temple. When they reached the alley of the club, she bit her lip a little before she spoke, "Am I not pretty like the other girls?" she asked, a rather serious question. "I have seen how you make all of them blush, how your charm makes every single one of them want to be closer to you," she said, frowning a little as she looked at them with sad eyes. Was they not taking her request seriously? Or was she really just that odd girl in a chair in their eyes as she feared she was?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 8:17 pm

Ezra sighed, because they knew they were changing the subject. They had to. Facing Iola like this, with her not seeming like herself was not a good call. They could feel their heart beat faster, just feeling how she pressed herself closer to them as they held her, hence why they kept kissing her temple. Reaching the back door to the club, Ezra felt like they were so close and yet so far, and then the daemon in their arms spoke, making them frown as they looked at her face. She had always been beautiful in their eyes, always had something amazing about her, that they envied so much. "I flirt with them ... So that I can keep them at a distance," they admitted, stopping as they looked down to Iola in their arms. Slowly she was lowered to stand halfway on her feet, but only so that Ezra could place a warm hand to cup her face. "You have always been the prettiest and most beautiful girl in my life; I've been able to tell you things and open up to you with things I don't even discuss with my parents," they said in a sincere tone. Looking down at her, they could still feel their heart beat so fast. Maybe it was because they had always tried to hide those feelings, knowing that it would be best just to stay her friend and support her. Because it wasn't fair that she could only have them as her love interest. It didn't seem right that Ezra could be that selfish and just claim the daemon for themself, when they didn't even knew what was in her heart.
"I don't want to kiss you in an alley, surrounded by drunks and partying people ... If I'm going to kiss you, it's going to be like when we are hanging out - Like I'm not just some drunk dude taking advantage of the prettiest girl in the whole world," they confessed, looking down as they sniffled a bit. Were they really standing here and about to cry? "Iola Margaret, I love you, but it would be too selfish of me to hold you back from realizing what is out there in the world - There's plenty of guys better than me in every way, and I want you to be happy," they said, feeling a tear betray them as it moved down their cheek.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 8:39 pm

She didnt really understand what they meant by keeping people at a distance by flirting with them. It wasnt how she thought flirting worked from what she had seen. But she was too tangled up in this need to act on feelings she felt she had hidden away for so long and she couldnt figure out why. Was it because her legs finally worked and she felt like she finally had something to offer? She was lowered to stand on her feet, just a little bit on the tiptoes, but she barely noticed as she was caught up in a trance of them. Their words sweet like honey, making her stomach flutter with butterflies in a delightful way.
The confession made her blink a few times as she felt her own eyes get wetter. She cupped their face gently between her hands as she felt robbed of words to say. But when they said that there were better guys than them, she shook her head as she caught the tear with her thumb, gently removing it as she caressed their face. Instead of speaking she leaned up as her arms wrapped around their neck, letting her lips clash with theirs in a small tender kiss, that made her feel like her world was spinning around. Not even alcohol could compare. She didnt know much about kissing or intimacy, she was just doing what her body was telling her to do. Leaning her head a little away, she felt a little breathless as she looked at them, "Then I'll kiss you in this alley, surrounded by drunks and party people. Ezzy, I've told you already... I'm happy when I'm with you," she whispered against their lips, just before she gently grabbed their lower lip in-between her teeth, feeling shivers down her spine at her own thoughts. "I want to feel normal... Loved and desired," she whispered. "Am I not desirable?" she asked, tilting her head a little as she pressed herself closer to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 8:51 pm

Her lips pressed against their and it was as if time stood still. Without realizing Ezra was clutching on to her, tugging at her clothes as they felt so overpowered in this moment. It had just been a small tender kiss, but it was so much more than that, at least in the eyes of the mythical. The way she spoke and how her teeth hooked on to their lower lip made chills run down their body, trying to contain whatever she was waking in them. "You are desirable ... You are wanted," they whispered softly, though being restricted a bit by how she had hooked herself on to their lower lip. The way she pressed herself closer, it was driving them crazy, tugging still at her clothes just to stop themselves from doing what they truly wanted. This wasn't a place where they wanted to just have their way with Iola. "But I ... I can't give you what you want here," they sighed, feeling like they were giving in. Leaning forward, they kissed her forehead softly, holding her close in their arms as they didn't know what else to do. "And I'm afraid to break what friendship we have, just because I'm too selfish to let you go out and explore," they admitted, frowning slightly as they just held her. What was they supposed to do? Their parents were at home, and explaining why Iola was walking up the stairs by herself might be too big of a handful. "If ... If this is truly what you want ... Give it a few days, think it through and if you still feel the same," they whispered, feeling their breath trembling at the thought. "If you still feel the same, I'll give you anything you want," Ezra said, their voice being very serious.
Back to top Go down
Iola

Iola

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 9:05 pm

She could feel the way they were trying to contain themself, so hearing them hold back made her feel bitter in a sense, but she was just so longing, couldnt they feel that? Just how bad she wanted them, longing to feel their love and the confirmation of the fact that they kept claiming that she was desirable. "I want to explore you," she whispered longingly, whatever sense they were looking for in her wasnt there. She knew what she wanted, what she had wanted for years but not granted a single thought until now. "I'm tired of waiting Ezzy," she pleaded, leaning forward to kiss them again, this time not hiding how eagerly she wanted to move her lips around theirs. Her heart was beating like crazy and all the new emotions that pooled up in her lower region felt exciting. "Please soothe my need, it's hurting me" she begged, knowing it was cruel of her to behave this way. But she couldnt see the point in them waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 9:17 pm

Her longing whispers, her sweet begging. By the gods he felt weak. Their lower lip trembled as she pressed herself closer to them again, kissing them once more, but this time they couldn't stop themselves from returning the kiss. The way she kept pleading for them to attend to her needs felt almost intoxicating. "Alright ... But not here," they whispered. They couldn't say no anymore, it was like she had convinced them to do it, thought they actually did have a want and a need for her as well. "And you have to have a little more patience; We'll need to get your chair ... And then find a motel," they mumbled, feeling like a scumbag for saying all of this. Were they actually taking advantage of her, or was it the other way around?
Sighing they lifted her up again, moving in to the bar where her chair was still sitting nicely. Placing her down they felt almost ashamed, stopping for a while as they hesitated. Did she really want them? Or had she just written up something in her imagination that would make her want them like this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bent, not broken [cw/tw]   Bent, not broken [cw/tw] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bent, not broken [cw/tw]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Eastern District :: Emerald Park-
Jump to: