Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Always at your service - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Always at your service - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Always at your service - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Always at your service - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Always at your service - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Always at your service

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Aleah

Aleah

Full name : Aleah Veinch
Quote : I don't need someone who doesn't need me.

Always at your service - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always at your service   Always at your service - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 9:38 pm

As their kisses moved up her arm, she bit her lower lip. Her eyes did not turn away from them, for she did not want to look away from them either. She prayed a little harder in her lower lip, for their kisses felt fantastic. It was as if the hairs stood up on her body in a good way because their lips were nice to her skin "I don't know, but I'm not complaining about it" she said and couldn't help but blink at them. When they mentioned that she had shown them so much patience and joy, she sent them a wide smile and let her hand slip down over their chest. Her eyes rested on her hand as it slid across their chest. Her eyes slid down over them and she gave a nod "You should ... But" she stopped and looked up at them. Letting her eyes meet yours as she tilted her head "I don't want you to go, even though I know it's selfish of me" she said and took her hand, which you could also hear she didn't want them to leave either now. She took hold of their hand and led them into the kitchen near the hall.

As they stood in the kitchen, she leaned against the kitchen table. She leaned a little past them and grabbed out two glasses of "But do they see me as a customer or something else" she asked a little wondering but with a friendly voice as she grabbed a water bottle and she poured a little up in her glass. She put the bottle down on the kitchen table, and took a big tear from her glass. It was nice to have a drink and as she put the glass down she looked at her hand as they had kissed "They don't know me either" she said and looked at them with a small smile. She took another tear from the glass before heading towards the refrigerator "Can I offer them something to drink" she asked as she let her fingers swipe across the edge of the glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always at your service   Always at your service - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 11:51 am

Ezra didn't know what to do, seeing as this was so far from what they usually did. Sure, they had experience with women, but it was never something they truly enjoyed. To them, it was much more about keeping people at a distance, and not letting people close for any cost at all. She guided them to the kitchen, and Ezra frowned a little as she stepped away. The insecurity rising in their body as they started keeping their distance once more.
They were offered a drink, but declining politely they held up a hand. "No thanks ma'am ... I already had my fill of water," they said. They found it strange seeing a vampyre drink water, mostly because they believed that she would only drink blood. However it would never be something that they would comment on, purely sticking to looking at her as she moved around the kitchen. "Maybe I really should get going - This isn't really what I do," Ezra said, backtracking a bit and putting on their shirt, buttoning it up. Ezra had gotten some color from the sun today, and they kinda regretted forgetting the sunscreen, but they guessed they would have to pay for that pain later.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Always at your service   Always at your service - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 4:34 pm

Her gaze rested on them and she noticed how they walked away from her. She lifted the glass to her mouth and drank a little before putting the glass back on the table. When Ezra was ready to go, she moved closer to them and placed a hand on their chest"Stay" she said in a gentle voice as her eyes slid down their face. Aleah let her hand slip across the chest, even though they had put their shirt back on, it didn't stop her. She didn't want them to go, and she understood well that it wasn't something they were used to doing, but she just didn't want them to go yet. She tilted her head and let her eyes rest on their face "Do they really want to go"she said in a low voice as she continued to push her hand across Ezra's chest. She stood in front of them again and had come closer to them to reduce the distance between them. Would she be able to make them stay at all, she hoped, and then thought a little about their words. She nodded and leaned slightly against the kitchen table as she stood close in front of them, ”Ezra" sounded soft from her mouth as she let her hand slip a little more around the chest as her eyes rested on their face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always at your service   Always at your service - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 11:06 pm

Swallowing hard at her question they looked down, feeling bewildered by their own mind and how they had gotten themselves wrapped up in this mess. "At this point I'm not fully certain of what I want," they confessed in a more relaxed voice, but they were clearly in some sort of inner conflict. On one hand, they wanted to give in to the side that beckoned them to be closer to her, wanting to feel every inch of her body with their bare hands. On the other hand however, they were far too polite to ever suggest such a thing. Even the kisses and the soft touch had been out of character for them.
Then she said their name, a soft voice almost like a pleading. So alluring and yet so scary at the same time. "I-I think it would be best if I went on my way ... Not that I don't enjoy your company, but I fear I might do something I would come to regret if I stay here," they confessed in a timid voice. Maybe it was best to cut it off now, maybe meet at some point where they didn't feel so drawn to the seductive vampyress. Breathing out they shook their head at themself, trying to focus on not getting wrapped up in how inviting she seemed.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Always at your service   Always at your service - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 12:31 am

Her gaze rested on them as she heard their words, and she raised an eyebrow but chose to take a large tear from her glass before putting it down on the table afterwards. She lifted a hand up to her face and moved some of the blonde hair behind one ear "I don't want to force them into something they don't want" she said in a low voice but it was honest words and she tilted her head. As they mentioned that it would be best if they went their own way, she looked at them, the whole situation had suddenly changed but she understood them well. She also thought she would never force them into something they didn't want, because why would she "If that's what they want, I shouldn't stop them" she said and sent him a wide smile as she briefly let her hand slip across his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always at your service   Always at your service - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 11:20 pm

"It is very kind of you to take my thoughts in to consideration," they said politely, knowing that a vampyre could easily just take what they wanted and when they wanted it. Breathing out through their nose, they looked at her, smiling apologetically, running a hand through their half long hair. "I think it would be best to meet under other circumstances ... I'm not really feeling like myself," they confessed, trembling at the sensation of her hand running over their chest, breathing out heavily. What they wouldn't give to just do what their mind beckoned them to, but alas, it would be too fast forward for them.
"However ... If you'd like, I'd like to take you out for a date some time?" they suggested, a boyish smile on their lips as they clearly didn't want to just end things. So far, Aleah had been nothing but accepting of their touches, even being close to them was sometimes enough. "So ... You kinda have my number, but could I get yours?" they asked, feeling like a teenager again, asking ones crush for their phone number just in the hopes of exchanging a few messages.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Always at your service   Always at your service - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 12:54 am

Aleah removed his hand from his chest, giving him a nod with her head. She kept his eyes on him as she heard his words, and she reached out for the glass. She lifted it up to her mouth and drank a big tear. She put it on the table and looked around for some paper and something to write with. A smile spread on her face when she heard his question "It sounds very nice" she said and started writing her number down on the paper and she handed them the paper as she blinked at them. The glass with the water in was quickly drunk, and she could feel how nice it was that the sun didn't prick her skin or burn her skin "Should I follow you to the door" she asked wonderingly with a raised eyebrow but also with a wide smile on the face. She couldn't help but ask them, because it seemed that they would rather go than stay. She didn't want to force them to stay, and she understood why they felt the way they did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always at your service   Always at your service - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 1:01 pm

Ezra flashed a boyish smile at her, scratching their neck as they watched her scribble down her number. Taking the paper they looked at it, chuckling a bit nervously. They had never asked a costumer for their number, and it felt like they were overstepping a clear boundary. However to be honest, right now they didn't care. Maybe down the road they would come to regret it, but right now they felt on the top of the world.
Nodding as Aleah suggested to follow them out, they walked calmly by her side until they reached the front door. Holding their materials under one arm, they grabbed a hold of the door handle, and opened it. The sun would soon set, but Ezra would be home before dark, they were sure of it. "I'll be looking forward to seeing you again," they confessed, looking at her with his ice blue eyes rather soft. "Take care," they said, leaning in to place a gentle kiss against her cheek. Her scent alone would've drove them mad, but they had made up their mind. Leaving now was the best option.
Ezra got out to their car, placing their materials in the back of the truck before looking back at the great mansion. Were they fooling themselves? Who would ever be truly interested in someone so much below their status.

//Ended I guess? : D//
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Always at your service   Always at your service - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 9:23 pm

A smile was sent to them and she tilted her head as her eyes followed them before closing the door. It would have been hard not to look for them anymore, but it was probably for the best that they had ended it. But she had also respected their decision, and after she closed the door, she went further into the mansion. In fact, she was excited to meet them again, it was always nice that someone would meet her again. Her garden was much nicer after his work and Ezra had done an incredibly good job.

//End yeah ;D//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always at your service   Always at your service - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Always at your service
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: