Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

You are the only one I can trust [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:30 pm

At first she thought she was losing her mind, because who thought they had the right to do this? But as he gave in, as he finally returned the kiss, she knew the deal was sealed. The point of no return. He guided them in to the room, and she followed him blindly, pressing her body closer to his. However despite how close he pressed her, she wasn't looking to have sex once more. Rather she wanted to feel the closeness. She wanted to explore, get to know him in a way that isn't meant for friends. Pulling her shirt off, she let him see her, see what he could only feel in the bathroom, and in return she removed his shirt. She wasn't eager or moving rapidly, rather, she was taking her time, leaning down to kiss him across his chest. "You smell so good," she mumbled, closing her eyes as she inhaled his scent. She could've sworn that he could turn her on with his scent alone, but this wasn't about that. One of her hands moved, grabbing his and intertwining his fingers with her own as she laid up close to him. Her lips kissing his gently, only stopping to catch her breath or look in to his eyes. She had needed this, mostly because he had been so rough to her in the bathroom, she just needed to feel this sweetness too. As much as her animalistic side had loved what they had did, her more humane side longed for more than just intercourse. "What was going through your mind?" she asked, laying with her head nested closely to his, looking in to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Full name : Andrew Aelius
Quote : Just mind your own fucking business and I’ll mind mine.

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:52 pm

He wasnt sure where this was going, but he watched her as she took off her shirt. In the bathroom he had grasped her chest rather rough, and he wouldnt have been happy to see if he had left marks on her. He didnt like to think of how rough he could be, after all it was in his nature. Another daemon would probably had thought he had been tame in the way he had handled her, but he had kept in mind that she wasnt a daemon. He lifted his arms to let her take off his shirt, his body quite toned but also rather thick. He wasnt just a musclehead, his whole body was just bigger than most people’s. Her kisses on his chest felt nice. “Thank you,” he mumbled a little quiet.
Even if he had given into her kiss and laying here with her, he felt worried. He had refused to budge but she had pressed on with all her might. It felt like he was losing control over the situation and sure enough his heart as well. “Well, I thought I was still in my dream. I dont know what I was trying to do. Mostly I just didnt want to lose the control I was clutching onto. And in that moment on the sink, I just let go. I did what my instincts told me and....” he paused and let out a deep exhale through his nose. He couldnt finish the sentence so he shrugged. “You were touching yourself anyway. Why was that?” He redirected it, looking at her as his hands carefully moved down and up her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:04 pm

She blushed a little, mostly because it explained why he had no problem just taking her then and there, however strangely enough she hadn't given it a second thought. He had been who she longed for, so passing up the opportunity seemed stupid. Perhaps it was more idiotic to have given in, but she didn't like to think like that. Her question bounced back, making her smile and feeling embarrassed once more. "I'm just coming down from the full moon ... And everything I do around this time is normally not planned out or even supposed to happen," she admitted. She felt shy talking about this, because how could a daemon understand what it felt like. "I, uhm, had a wet dream about you, and I woke up on top of you; You had a hard on and fuck I just needed to get it out my system," she said, hiding her face away in his pillows as she felt her cheeks get even more red.
"I know it sounds stupid, but I can't always control my urges, so I hoped that if I could just ... You know ... Then I could come back and pretend to be your friend again," she finally admitted. She would've never thought that he would've joined her or even touched her like he had. Thinking about it still gave her chills, but the corners of her mouth turned down a little. "You kept mentioning my boyfriend, but truth is I'm not with him while he's in jail - a bad look for my family to have their daughter date a potential criminal and all that," she said, turning her head to look at him again, leaning closer and kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:30 pm

He hadnt even thought of the full moon, because he wasnt that well versed in a lycan’s behaviour and even less what the moon cycles did to them. But somehow he managed to draw the right conclusions from her words and realize that she hadnt done what she did to seduce him in any way. “Do you dream of me?” He asked with a raised eyebrow but he couldnt be one to speak when he practically admitted the same.
He couldnt hold it against her that she felt like she needed that release. And why would he? If anything, he was the one who had set it in motion, barging in to start touching her instead of acting like a rational being and let her have her privacy. “Well, I guess in that dream, you were still with him. And it made me feel bitter,” he admitted, making a small shrug. He didnt really care much for other people being faithful, that was too much analyzing and thinking that he found unecessary. “So does that mean you’re single now?” He asked, looking at her. He cupped her breast, but not in a sexual sense, just to feel how soft the tissue was between his fingers. “Or are you less single now because of me?” He quickly added, frowning a little at his own words. He wanted it defined right away, none of that unknowing bullshit was going to work with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:47 pm

She nodded at his question, but it didn't feel too bad to admit, seeing as he had clearly admitted to doing it himself. Hell, if that time in the bathroom was anything to go by, she would say they were pretty equal in regards to their sexual exploration. "I dream about most people in my life, but the ones with you in them are always rather ... Enticing," she said, chuckling a bit as she felt like it was weird talking about. However it also seemed like it was removing another set of walls put in place between them.
She could understand where he was coming from, that bitter feeling she had had for a long time, but he had seemed to sweeten the sour in her life just by existing. He cupped her breast and she let out a vulnerable whimper as his hand almost engulfed her entire breast. "I wouldn't consider myself single ... But being in a relationship seems like a pretty big step on its own," she confessed, looking at him as he seemed preoccupied with her soft skin. She always had a warmth to her, normal for any lycan, but her warmth always became more tolerable when she was with someone she cared for. "Perhaps we should just say dating?" she asked, placing a hand over his and pressing it closer to her skin so that he could feel her beating heart. "I want us to figure each other out, but still be exclusive," she said, hoping he could understand that she wasn't willing to share him with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:15 pm

“So we’re both just perverts who dreams about fucking their friend,” he remarked, sighing to himself as he looked at the ceiling for just a moment. Then his attention went to her chest, becase it was all barren for him. He couldnt help but to touch her, even if her whimpers made him feel some sort of thing. He listened to her confession and wasnt quite disagreeing with her words, because to him it was the same. A relationship would be a big step right now and as long as his family didnt know of her, it was just too risky to disclose anything.
“Dating sounds... fine. I never understood the concept of it,” he answered with a shrug, feeling her hand press his closer to her chest. He could feel her heartbeat against his fingertips and looked up at her. “Cant you just say it as it is?” He begged with a groan and pulled her closer. “You dont want me to be just another boyfriend but you dont want to share me either,” he said, just to make sure they were on the same page. “You want to... be able to come to my apartment and eat dinner with me on weekdays to hear or tell me about our days, watch tv all curled up on the couch till late midnight or fuck in my bed, with only me,” he added, wrapping his arms close around her. It seemed doable in his mind, keeping it simple like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:25 pm

"I guess we are," she giggled softly, mostly because it was a little strange. But not when she thought about it more. They clearly had chemistry, nothing or no-one could deny that, not even Joaquin it seemed, and now they had had some sort of resolution to it all.
He seemed to like the idea, even though he couldn't grasp the concept completely. That was fine with her, but she also felt selfish for wanting him all to herself. He pulled her closer, his soft groan making her stomach turn with delight as he pleaded with her to not beat around the bush. She liked that about Andrew. He listed all of the things that they could do, and she felt like it was actually possible. "Yes ... I'm a selfish brat, I want you for myself, and that includes your touch and your lips," she said, rolling them around so she was on top, straddling him like she had last night. However this time there was something sweet to it, something gentle and careful. "I want to be able to stumble by, eat food and binge watch some stupid show - And I want it to only be you that gets to be with me ... Hold me down, please me and touch me," she said, leaning down, kissing his lips gently. Her body was relaxed, her hands moving up to move some of his hair from his forehead. "And who knows, maybe I'll get frisky and invite another girl to join at some point, but for now you're only mine," she whispered, mostly in teasing as her lips pulled up in a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:55 pm

Maybe she was selfish but he didnt really mind. He just wanted to know where she wanted them to stand and tell him what she wanted from him. She rolled them around and he looked up at her, pressing his lips a little together when this was exactly what his dream had started out with. Her on top of him, despite the fact that she was being so soft and gentle. He returned her kiss, looking up at her with his brown eyes, but then she mentioned another girl. He frowned and shook his head. “Fuck no. If we do this, it’ll be only us. I dont want to fuck someone else if I’ve got you,” he responded to her tease, lifting a hand to cup her face. “But you need...” he said as he pushed himself up and wrapped his arm around her. “... to be mindful of what you’re doing. This is taking me back to the dream I had,” he warned her, looking down at her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:19 pm

She chuckled as he proclaimed that he didn't need another woman if she was the one he was with. Closing her eyes, smiling as he cupped his face. He pushed himself up, his arm around her like a comforting embrace, and his words made her smile softly. "I'm sorry ... But you honestly wore me out last time; I need some time to gather my strength," she spoke with a smile still on her lips. It would be a lie to say that she didn't want him, because she could feel her body react to him so strongly. "But if you can, then tell me about your dream before I made a real life appearance," she whispered against his lips, kissing them gently. "Only if you can without ravaging me once more," she giggled, looking at him.
He was so beautiful right now, his cheeks still a little red from what they had done, and she probably had red cheeks as well. His muscles tensing slightly when she ran her fingers over his skin, but besides that she was sitting still. She wasn't trying to insinuate something, because truly she probably needed a bit of healing time before he could enter her again. However that didn't take away from the pleasure she had felt, and she was not going to worry him with something that would heal within a day. Her wrists as well were a little sore, but it wasn't so bad so that it was actively hurting right now. "And tell me more of this ... Dominant Andrew," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:37 pm

“Yeah, I’m just warning you. Dont get too comfortable,” he said with a deep sigh, as much as it felt nice to have her on top of him, it was dangerous in the sense of waking something in him. Again, had she been daemon, that wouldnt have been an issue but she wasnt. “I’ll tell you next time,” he said, because if he started recollecting the thoughts now, it would all just come back to him again. He placed a hand onto the matress behind him as he leaned back a little, watching her as she looked at him. It still hadnt kicked in that this was actually happening and he wasnt just dreaming it all.
Her question made him smile a bit of a goofy smile, shaking his head as he looked out into the room with a thoughtful look. “You were getting feisty in my dreams. So I had to find a way to handle you,” he then said as he looked at her. He couldnt tell if the change had happened due to them just staying friends when he wanted more, but he had adapted to it. “And I like it that way most of the time. I’m not good at all that kissing and slow fucking,” he confessed, but it wasnt because he was refusing to try it out. Hell he’d might like it afterall if it was with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:51 pm

Raising an eyebrow at him as he described her as feisty, mostly because he clearly had no idea how wild she could be. But bringing it up would probably be a bad idea and put more thoughts in to his head, because it certainly did with her. He leaned back, taking her in and she just smiled, letting her hands caress his chest. When he spoke of what he like and preferred she furrowed her brows a little, mostly because she thought slow would be rather nice. "It wouldn't be slow fucking with me," she said, trying to remain calm and collected, even though her insides were acting up, wanting to feel him again. She leaned down to his face, kissing his lips in gentle pecks. "It would be slow lovemaking and an endurance challenge," she whispered, nibbling a bit on his lower lip. She was still keeping it sweet, keeping her touch gentle and she actually liked this. She could feel his emotions so clear that they felt like her own. Even though her own mirrored his, it was still nice knowing what he actually felt. It also made it easier to catch if he felt like he was getting too excited.
"I wanna order some food ... Do you or your sister eat?" she asked, mostly because she wouldn't order only for herself if the others wanted in on the food as well. "Fuck I'm glad she wasn't home to hear us," she started chuckling, closing her eyes and giggling. "We must've sounded like we were tearing each other apart," she started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:25 pm

He noticed her frown, his eyes looking a little puzzled as he told her what he liked. Had she imagined something different? He listened to her, his lips seperating as her words caught him in a trance. Frankly she could have said anything in that moment and he probably would agree to it. Her kisses were sweet like honey and he could feel himself getting a little riled up, but he also tried to contain himself. “I’ve never made love to someone,” he admitted with a shrug. Thinking further about it, he probably wasnt so surprised that his former girlfriend had left him - Obviously he knew nothing from the sounds of it.
The change of topic was necessary, any further talk of lovemaking and anything sexual was going to get to him. “Uhhh. Elora eats. It helps her feel herself, so she’d like if there was something for her. Normally I’d cook something but obviously I’ve been busy today.” He told her, just as Valerie spoke of his sister not being home. He made a soft snicker and sighed quite vocally. “She would never have looked me in the eye again,” he chuckled, laying down on the bed with a thump as he covered his face at the thought. “She would tell Jasper and he’s nosy as helllll...” he mumbled, rubbing his face before removing his hands to look up at the lycan. “You’re lucky you’re an only child,”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:36 pm

She was a little surprised at his words. Never made love? It made her a little sad to hear, but a smile spread on her lips shortly thereafter. "I guess you'll have something to look forward to," she said in a soft whisper, planting another kiss against his lips.
Elora ate, but it didn't sound like he was a fan of it. "I'll order something for her then," she decided. She chuckled at his words, giggling as he laid back down, and she just looked at him. He was rather cute laying there, hiding his face with embarrassment, and she wanted to lean down and ensure him that she liked it. However he knew. She knew that he knew, because he had felt it. "I guess I'll have to make a good impression tonight then - If you want me to stay still?" she suggested, only wanting to stay if he wanted her to. His words about being an only child made her shrug. "All the focus has always been only on me, so every little mistake got caught and corrected ... I don't think that makes me very lucky in that regard," she admitted, placing a hand against his chest, pushing herself off of him and to her feet. They couldn't stay in bed all day, and she probably looked like a lion with an untamed mane. "I think I want a shower ... And then I'll probably have to go get my stuff at the hotel," she said, looking at him with a warm smile. Gods, he could just make her smile every minute of the day, and it was starting to hurt her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:49 pm

“I guess I do,” he said quietly to her words, wondering already what it would be like. He was glad to hear that she would get something for his sister too. He didnt understand why his sister still ate when she didnt need it anymore, but he hadnt ever questioned it. Because questioning Elora wasnt exactly just a simple thing you could just do. Jasper could, the two of them talked about everything. But Andrew couldnt get through to her.
He nodded at her suggestion, mumbling a few yeah’s in agreement. “I’d like if you stayed here,” he said with a soft smile on his lips. He leaned his head back onto the bed and looked at the ceiling. Her words made him frown a little. “It was the same with us. We didnt really have parents, we had supervisors. They made sure to make our lives a living hell,” he said. It probably wasnt the right time to explain how he and all his other siblings techincally or genetically was the same person with the only difference that they were all a different kind of daemon.
He remained in bed as she got up, stretching his long broad body in a stretch. “Want me to come with you?” He asked, lifting his head to look at her. He wasnt going to get up if she would say no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 10:04 pm

Valerie knew that parents could expect a lot from one child, she didn't even dare think what they might expect from more. Maybe she was lucky, but she had also never had anyone to play with growing up, besides her friends. Moving to her feet she smiled at his words, raising an eyebrow at him. "You can come ... But only if you go with me to grab my things," she said. She was rather independent, normally that was, but something about having Andrew walk by her side after what they had been through just made her feel happier. "We could grab the food on the way back?" she suggested, moving out from his room and back in to the bathroom. This time she stripped the rest of her clothes off, feeling a little sore down under, but it would pass within a few hours. In this moment she was quite grateful to have been born a lycan, she couldn't even imagine the damage it would've caused a human. Valerie liked cold showers, but perhaps it was because of her high body temperature. She needed to cool off, and what better way than with a nice shower. "Just tell me if you want it to be warmer," she told him, stepping in under the freezing water with a sigh leaving her lips. She felt a little dirty, not from what they had done, but from her drinking last night. If he let her, she would wrap her arms around him, pulling him closer as her body provided heat while the water provided the cold. "I don't think I'll ever get the image of you out of my head when you realized it wasn't a dream," she said a little saddened.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:21 pm

"Hmmmm," he hummed as he teasingly thought about it. In reality he wasnt really considering it because he didnt mind tagging along. "Fine! You've convinced me!" he accepted her suggestion as he pushed himself up from the bed, following her into the bathroom with her. He glanced shortly at the sink, swallowing hard as he swore he could still smell the pheromones. He wouldnt let his mind stray, it just wasnt the right moment for that. "Warmer?" he asked but he hadnt realized just how cold the water was at this moment. He got out of his clothes and gritted his teeth a little in dismay when he realization hit, that she was standing under freezing cold water. He drew in a sharp breath and followed, gasping a little in surprise. He let her wrap her arms around him, because her warmth was the only thing making this cold shower bearable. He just focused on her warmth so when she spoke of how he had looked after they had finished, he took a moment in quiet contemplation before he spoke. "I thought I had fucked up our friendship," he said which inevitably was true, but he wasnt sure what he thought right in that moment. "Even if you seemed like you liked it, you could have gone home and then suddenly thought that what I did wasnt actually that great after all and then you'd call me just to tell me to fuck right off," he said, hoping that would explain why he had behaved as he had. It wasnt quite everyone that enjoyed being caught like she had only to be lifted onto a sink and taken care of as roughly as he had handled her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:10 pm

She could feel that he found it a bit too cold for comfort so she turned the heat up a little before wrapping her arms around him. Listening to him speak it did make some sense, but in reality she hadn't thought that a fantasy like that could actually become real. "I couldn't even think when you grabbed me ... I had been so close to finishing and the way you looked at me," she said, feeling a shiver run down her spine, smiling up at him a bit innocently. "You scared me, but you also made me feel safe; You held me down, but not to degrade me, rather to keep me protected," she explained, frowning at her own words. Maybe it wasn't the right way to explain it, but she wouldn't change a thing about what had happened. Well perhaps the ending, but it had turned around again. Her parents had always scolded her for her stubbornness, but it had always been one of her biggest strengths.
"Honestly, I don't think I've ever felt so empowered," she said, looking him in to his chocolate brown eyes. He had looked almost crazed, and the times when he hadn't been able to hold back a moan, she had been so proud. Proud because she had been the one to make him sound like that. "But perhaps we need to change the subject," she chuckled, feeling something hard pressing against her stomach. She kissed his chest gently, before she turned around, turning off the water and grabbing some soap for her hair. She borrowed a bit from Elora, making sure to buy something more when they went to grab her things. Lathering in her hair in  before turning around to look at him. If he hadn't done it already, she would start soaping up his body, feeling his skin under her skin made her sigh. How could someone else feel so good? She hadn't felt like this in so long, and part of her felt like a teenager with her first love.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:14 pm

Hearing her side of the story made him smile a little, but it was also quite exciting. She frowned at her own words but he shook her head and assured her softly that it was okay. Frankly he never really enjoyed degrading someone like that, even more if he was in love with the person - Which he wasnt admitting to yet, but did he have to? When she said she felt empowered he scoffed, lifting a hand to place on her cheek. “I wouldnt want you to feel different,” he mumbled, but it was a wise choice to change the course of the conversation.
He chuckled and looked down, sighing to himself. There really was no way for him to hide it, huh?
As the water was turned off, he grabbed his own soap, which Elora had ordered he used instead of hers. He didnt really mind smelling like flowers but his sister didnt seem to happy about them smelling of the same soap. Instead he just had a neutral one. He looked at her as she turned around, letting her soap in his body. It felt cute, to stand here and just be felt. He grabbed some soap as well, proceeding to gently rub it against her warm body. He made sure to not miss a spot and as soon as he was sure to have covered her completely, he wrapped his arms back around her and pulled her close. A small smile spread on his lips for a moment before he leaned down to kiss her lips quite tenderly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 8:24 pm

Valerie couldn't help but smile as he returned the favor, closing her eyes and enjoying how his hands made their way around her body. He pulled her close and she wrapped her arms around him as well, looking up at him with half lidded eyes before he leaned down to kiss her. Frankly she was a bit surprised by how it felt. The butterflies in her stomach acted up, and her eyes fell shut as she returned the tenderness to the best of her abilities. He had her deeply in awe as their kiss ended, looking at him with vulnerable eyes. "You keep surprising me," she whispered, chuckling a bit as she reached behind them, turning on the water to wash away the soap. For his sake she had turned it a bit more up in heat, but she still wanted to stand close to him.
Never had a shower felt this intimate. For her they had always been fast in nature, get clean and get out, but taking their time, feeling each other's bodies. "We should probably finish up," she mumbled, even though she wanted to stay here with him. Valerie had never longed to be with someone more than Andrew, and she found it so strange every time her body reacted to his. "Do you think you have some clothes I could borrow until we get mine?" she asked. She knew that the clothes from yesterday would smell of alcohol and she didn't feel like getting in to it after getting clean.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:13 pm

Feeling her return the kiss made his stomach rush in delight. He wasnt that used to kissing people, but he really liked how soft her lips felt on his. He breathed out as the kiss ended, looking at her with soft eyes before her whisper made him involuntarily smile a goofy smile, “Dont lie,” he said but he just chuckled at her and kissed her nose as the water got turned on again.
He carefully ran his hands over her body to help the soap off, he hadnt realized that time had just flown by before she mumbled. He sighed and nodded in agreement, looking at his hands that had gotten a bit like raisins at this point. He nodded at her question and turned the water off, letting her go with a pouty face to go get them their towels. He wrapped one around his waist in a quick motion before handing her a towel she could use. “You might have to get some pants from my sister. But I could lend you a shirt or something to keep you warm,” he thought out loud as he began drying himself off. He didnt like being wet once the water stopped running, so he just wanted to get that over with. Mostly he hated having his hair wet. “Is it far from here?” He asked, wondering if they could walk or if they had to figure out something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:53 pm

The way he pouted his lips, gods, could he look anymore cute? It wasn't fair. She stepped out of the shower, taking the towel that was handed to her and she slowly started to dry her hair. Luckily her body heat would help with drying it faster, but for now she towel dried it. "A shirt would be nice, maybe a sweater would be best," she commented, wrapping the towel around her body, walking over to him and placing a kiss on his cheek. The things going through her mind was very dispersed, and she felt like if she didn't show a bit of self control she would just jump on him. Touching a bit of his wet hair, she smiled a little. "You look very hot with wet hair," she said. Fuck. She just couldn't help it.
Thankfully he turned his attention to the fact that they had to go to her hotel. "It's not too far, but it snowed so much last night, I think it will be best if we call for a cab," she said, turning to look herself in the mirror. Her hair was a little wild, but it always was it seemed. She grabbed a brush, not knowing if it was Andrew's or Elora's, and brushed her hair through rather quickly, just because she knew she was just going to put it in a messy bun. "Besides, I have a good sized bag up there, so hauling that back while walking through snow isn't really something I feel for today," she chuckled, adjusting her shoulder a bit to relax. She turned to look at Andrew, part of her wanting to reach over and touch him, pull him close, but it was stupid. They had to go get her things. She looked at her dirty clothes on the floor, sighing to herself as she bended down, picking it up and taking it with her to his room. She wouldn't want to be a bother to Elora. Once in his room she just dropped the clothes in a small pile, reminding herself to take care of it once they returned. Then she continued to dry herself off, looking out the window at the snowy landscape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are the only one I can trust [cw]   You are the only one I can trust [cw] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You are the only one I can trust [cw]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: The past-
Jump to: