Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
2 new characters <3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
2 new characters <3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
2 new characters <3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
2 new characters <3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
2 new characters <3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

2 new characters <3

Go down 
Omen

Omen

Full name : Omen Challender
Quote : You *really* should look behind you...

2 new characters <3 Empty
PostSubject: 2 new characters <3   2 new characters <3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 11:43 am

Eyo! Yes, I have already made two more characters that so want to play with y'all!

First up is @Omen here. He's a summoner daemon, whose faith often guides him. His nickname is 'black cat' since there's quite the tendency for bad things happening to people who cross ways with him... Usually something to do with one of his summons, to which he has an even closer bond than other summoners do with theirs. He's quite outgoing even if also very aggressive at times, and works mostly with criminal stuff - hacking, kidnapping, torture, murder... Whatever one might need like that. I'm looking for sorta every relation possible to him, so just hit me up! <3

And then there's @Merrick. He's my very loyal little lycan - if you have him as a friend, it's for life. He is very supportive and kind, but his lycan heritage also makes him temperamental at times, and he is also prone to being quite stubborn. He works as an actor and has gotten quite famous. Looking for any and all relations here, too! <3
Back to top Go down
Maddox

Maddox

Full name : Dakota Angelique
Quote : Why torture yourself when life'll do it for you?

PostSubject: Re: 2 new characters <3   2 new characters <3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 2:33 pm

And here's the latest addition!

@Maddox here used to be a pureblooded seraphim, but when he died, his soul was snatched and tortured long enough for him to turn into a daemon. He has been one for approx 600-700 years by now.

For him, I'm searching for a very specific relation - a daemon who helped him come to terms with his new race, as he tried suicide numerous times in the start.

Besides that, I'm open for any and all relationships, including friendships with seraphims - seeing as he used to be one, he doesn't hate them like other daemons are prone to Smile

Would also be nice to have someone who used to know him when he was a seraphim, to meet him now and see/feel the difference Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 new characters <3   2 new characters <3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:44 pm

Hiii ~

I don't know if you're still looking for relations, but I would be willing to offer up my lovely tiefling Nithmeia here!
Back to top Go down
Omen

Omen

PostSubject: Re: 2 new characters <3   2 new characters <3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:41 pm

I do! which ones of my characters were you looking for topics/relations with? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 new characters <3   2 new characters <3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:52 am

Well Nithmeia is a tiefling, originating from Torch, and she is currently in Churchill to help one of her kin return to home. However she is much more adventurous. I could really use someone who might be able to get her a potion to disguise her real appearance (link - Or see more on her profile).

She could also use someone she can trust in, someone she doesn't have to worry about her real appearance around - I don't know if Merrick would fit that description, but you did describe him as being very loyal.

Other than that I'm pretty open to anything Smile
Back to top Go down
Maddox

Maddox

Full name : Dakota Angelique
Quote : Why torture yourself when life'll do it for you?

PostSubject: Re: 2 new characters <3   2 new characters <3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:11 pm

humm... for someone to trust in, I do think Maddox here might be more of a choice than Merrick - he feels a bit weird around daemons and demon-like races :'D

Maddox does not since he was turned from a seraphim to a daemon :3 he wouldn't ever judge someone else, now <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 new characters <3   2 new characters <3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 2:21 pm

Well then we could go with Maddox tongue

Do you have some specific ideas of a relation between the two? Nithmeia is currently being withheld by some daemons.
Back to top Go down
Omen

Omen

PostSubject: Re: 2 new characters <3   2 new characters <3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:54 pm

I'm up for a bit of anything. It's been a bit since he's been turned anyway <3 it's been about 1000 years since he was turned into a daemon. so lots of space for putting her in somewhere, you decide if you want it to have been some time ago they met, or just recently Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

PostSubject: Re: 2 new characters <3   2 new characters <3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 1:50 am

For any of your characters could you see a friendship or something with my young aspiring photgrapher here? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 new characters <3   2 new characters <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2 new characters <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Game related :: Plotting-
Jump to: