Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Texting - Darren and Ayalla EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Texting - Darren and Ayalla EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Texting - Darren and Ayalla EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Texting - Darren and Ayalla EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Texting - Darren and Ayalla EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Texting - Darren and Ayalla

Go down 
Darren

Darren

Full name : Darren (nothing more)
Quote : I dont need a radio or a TV to keep myself entertained when the upstairs neighbour has 7 cats.

Texting - Darren and Ayalla Empty
PostSubject: Texting - Darren and Ayalla   Texting - Darren and Ayalla EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 6:29 pm

(A week prior to The Runaway topic)
@Ayalla <3

He couldnt really sleep, which was the norm for every weekend. So many parties in the apartment a few floors up which meant that the feedback felt like sitting in a mass gathering where everyone talked over each other. He grabbed his phone, thanking the gods for autocorrect, though he wasnt sure if it got it right. He plucked down a polaroid of him and Ayalla sitting on the stairs for a group photo with the whole group.

[Darren:] Hello A. Wass up?
[Darren:] Cant sleip, too mutc noice. Anothr hausparty
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

PostSubject: Re: Texting - Darren and Ayalla   Texting - Darren and Ayalla EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:44 pm

Ayalla was up late as per usual. Her and Vanessa had been watching some stupid horror film and had been discussing the villain for a while before heading to bed. As per usual, she didn't really feel like sleeping, opting to go for a walk. She liked how quiet it was at night, enjoyed not having too many people stare. She felt a buzz in her pocket, lifting the screen up, smiling to herself. He was persistent.

[Ayalla:] Not much, just out for a walk *winking face emoji*
[Ayalla:] Can't you just tell them to stop it?
[Ayalla:] I mean, aren't they out partying every night anyways?

She chuckled to herself, but she also felt a bit bad for Darren. One thing was the noise of music and people walking around, another was the headache that followed the bombardment of thoughts he must've been hearing.

[Ayalla:] Have you taken your pills? *thinking emoji*
Back to top Go down
Darren

Darren

Full name : Darren (nothing more)
Quote : I dont need a radio or a TV to keep myself entertained when the upstairs neighbour has 7 cats.

PostSubject: Re: Texting - Darren and Ayalla   Texting - Darren and Ayalla EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 5:16 pm

He was just staring up into the ceiling. If she was asleep, he'd just have to wait till he would eventually pass out. Though his phone buzzed and a smile spread on his face. It would disappear in an instant if it turned out to just be Gareth or Ethan texting something weird, but luckily for him it wasnt.

[Darren:] It woud be quaet fr a secnd n den it woud start agan.
[Darren:] so no point
[Darren:] Iv had my pills. Shoud work in a secnd
[Darren:] Until den = *skull emoji*
[Darren:] Wher ar u going?
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

PostSubject: Re: Texting - Darren and Ayalla   Texting - Darren and Ayalla EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 5:30 pm

Ayalla sighed to herself, wishing she could do something for him, but there really wasn't much. Sure she could drop by and he could spend his energy focusing on her empty head, but wouldn't that just be boring for him? Moving through the city she looked around, seeing a few people heading towards west.

[Ayalla:] Wish I could do something *sad emoji*
[Ayalla:] I'm just walking around, not anything special
[Ayalla:] I could stop by? Crash their stereo?

She chuckled at the thought of their music stopping all of a sudden because she ruined the metal in them.

[Ayalla:] Or we could meet up? It's quiet out here right now, not many people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texting - Darren and Ayalla   Texting - Darren and Ayalla Empty

Back to top Go down

Texting - Darren and Ayalla
Page 1 of 1