Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information
World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2021
Season | Spring
Month | April

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
A Rift in Dimensions
<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

Comments: 0
<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

<News> Important activity notice and a few changes!
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 3:04 pm by bels
Important activity notice and a few changes
September - 2020

General information
Oh me oh my, what a few months this has been! The world feels like it has been turned upside down, but we are still here. First off we would like to apologize for what might seem as a lack of visibility …

<News> Reworked and an Expansion!
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:38 pm by bels
Reworked and an Expansion!
May - 2020

General information
Our rework is mostly over! A few pieces might still be missing, but we are hoping to catch them as they appear. Despite what people might think of admins, we are not all knowing and all seeing (lol). However we hope that this …

<News> Time for a Change!
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyTue May 05, 2020 3:56 pm by bels
Time for a Change!
May - 2020

General information
Kaleidoscope has now been live for five months in total. We are very pleased to see some newcomers, and yet we feel like we haven't fleshed out the world as we had intended originally.
In the coming month there will be some drastic …

In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game

Go down 
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Empty
PostSubject: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 12:04 pm

So we're all roleplayers in here. We know the struggles and hardships that come with selling your soul to the devil of writing. How about we convert that pain into some fun?

Its simple: Find a gif and name a struggle you have as a roleplayer (Doesnt have to be frequent or be something everyone relate to).

Code to copy:
Code:
[center][b]Title[/b]
[img]URL to picture/gif[/img][/center]

I'll start.

When you get an idea to a new plot but you already have +10 threads waiting for an answer
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Giphy
Back to top Go down
Theodosia

Theodosia

Full name : Theodosia Barnett

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 12:25 pm

When you finally think you've made the perfect reply, but find a typo
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game E8lx18S
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

Full name : Mickey Angela Lewis
Quote : I'll show you crazy!

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 10:33 am

Finding an unlikely couple that you want to work just because you ship it

In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game R74ec493d0d39ffe92e372bfd4ba4067e?rik=6eqQZMGLTfbcTg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fHMHcZPyHUxsLm%2fgiphy
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

Full name : Margot Heath

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 7:42 pm

When you have an intricate story line involving many of your own characters
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game SmugExhaustedAsiaticmouflon-size_restricted
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 3:59 am

Almost falling asleep but then the urge (to write) hits you hard
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game 7716dc31689d07e21bf850da590d5c1c

I’m angry

To see you again

And I see your face in these tears
In these tears
When I see your face
There is love
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

Full name : Saoirse Lowenna Elior

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 11:27 am

When you think you can handle the emotions in a topic, but you really can't
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game 200
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Full name : Cornelius Elior Morgan
Quote : Just a regular geeky student doing what's asked of him.

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 6:42 pm

When you realize you cant just abandon real life and dedicate your life to a fictional world
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Rdff153aab07eb80515ccf800170f3ffe?rik=VauwsuBW0s8B4A&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.jokyland.com%2fcontent%2fpictures%2f455
Back to top Go down
Lela

Lela

Full name : Lela Valentine

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:39 pm

When you do something reckless, that you know is stupid, but you now have to deal with the consequences

In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Tumblr_inline_o6z32aansB1qj76zj_500
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

Full name : Eloaria Theodora Aelius

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:56 pm

Vibing to the mood music while I put in minimal effort to soothe my character's anguish
In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game 430d843a3d84975a54735ac377ee559b
Back to top Go down
James

James

Full name : James Ellis Wesley

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:50 pm

When something dramatics happens in your current thread and you are freaking out, but no-one around you understands the pure struggle and burden of emotions

In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Tumblr_ma75r8L0Nu1qz53j7o6_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game   In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game Empty

Back to top Go down

In my feelings (Life as a roleplayer) - Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Out of Character :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: