Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Freeze Frame - Past - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Freeze Frame - Past - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Freeze Frame - Past - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Freeze Frame - Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Freeze Frame - Past - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Freeze Frame - Past

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

Freeze Frame - Past - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 10:19 am

Humming as she grabbed the jam from the fridge along with some apple juice she shrugged. It felt a little weird him not touching her already. She was just so used to having his arms around her or his nose pressed in to her hair. But she knew this would be a rather healthy exercise for them. "I was thinking of going out to buy a sweater that I could keep here," she said grabbing the bread as it popped up from the toaster, placing it on her plate. "And maybe go grab a new book to read from the library ... I'm still not over the last story we read, but maybe a new one would be wise," she smiled, spreading jam on her toasted bread and pouring herself a cup of juice. "Do you want to come with me, or do you have other plans?" She asked, scratching Juno behind her ear before the cat heard the ruffling of her cat food bag.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 2:31 am

It was definitely hard to just be standing next to her and not touching her at all. Even if it was probably good for them. She spoke of getting a sweater and he could see the point in it if she wanted to stay a little warmer. He kept his hands busy by petting Juno. She had no objection to that regardless. “Oh, I’d love to hear a new story.” He said with a small smile on his lips. Her question made him hum as he made a slight shrug. “Fortunately, I do not have any plans at all, so if you’d allow me to come along?” He said, letting her decide. He grabbed himself a vial and shortly looked out the window. “It is going to snow at some point, I can tell. Do you need to borrow a shirt?” He asked, sending her a soft smile. Gods it was hard to not reach out and touch her cheek or her hair.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:32 am

She was lucky that she could keep herself distracted for a bit, making her breakfast as she could see he kept petting Juno. The cat eventually had enough, running off somewhere to digest and have a nap no doubt. Smiling at his excitement about a new story made her nod. It was decided then. "Of course I don't mind, that's why I suggested it," she said with a warm smile, chuckling a bit as it felt almost silly what they were doing. But on the other hand they would have plenty of time to be close again once the day was over. It was going to be a bit easier once they went out in to the real world, as they really couldn't do what they wanted to.
"Yeah, I'd like to borrow one," she smiled. Was that cheating the game? Nah, it couldn't be. Although she felt quite content with the fact that she would be surrounded by his smell. "Maybe I should get two sweaters," she pondered, taking her plate and lifting it to her chest. Holding the plate with one hand, she just remained standing as she ate. It was a bad habit she had, mostly because she sometimes were running late. "Is the snow going to stick to the ground, or is it just going to be melting rather fast, you think?"
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 10:58 am

He chuckled a little at her words, nodding as he noted to go get her a sweater before they left. He let her ponder in peace, drinking the vial to feel his hunger getting soothed. The notion of snow however didnt really excite him. He hadnt grabbed the comfort and beauty of snow and more found himself worrying about whether Buffy would be freezing or not. “Uhh. Without really knowing for now, I’d say it sticks. The temperatures have been lowering quite a bit over the last few days.” He said, still looking out the window. He wanted to go find that shirt for her but as he moved, he felt his hand reach out for her, but luckily he stopped it, just looking at it for a bit. “My apologies.” He mumbled before he went to find a warm shirt for her.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 11:12 am

She had a feeling that he would say that, shuddering a bit at the thought. She didn't hate winter as much as she probably should, she actually liked it, but perhaps it was because it brought in a different kind of warmth; The kind you had with family and friends. She noticed however as he reached for her, biting her lower lip as he seemed to snap out of it. "Don't apologize; This isn't to punish us," she said, hopefully letting him know that it was only natural for them to slip up or accidentally bump in to one another. She watched him go get her a shirt and she finished her breakfast, heading out to brush her teeth as well.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 2:03 pm

She was right, it wasnt a punishment but in the moment it slightly did feel that way when all he wanted to do was have her close. It maybe had something to do with them not being able to do anything outside home, so naturally it was what he wanted when they finally had the chance to. He waited for her to finish, waiting with the shirt that he handed her. “Got everything?” He asked, smiling rather gently at her. But he did love her with all his heart so it was hard not to look at her like she was his everything.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 9:27 pm

Finishing up she fluffed her hair up a bit, even though she was going to wear a hat, she was always one to fidget with her hair. She loved her hair at this length, ending just about her jawline, framing her face just right and making her eyes look bigger. Her mother had called her a doll when she had first got this hair cut, and she had taken that as a compliment. Thinking of her mother still hurt, but every day got easier, it was the nightmares and flashbacks to that night that was the worst part right now.
Exiting the bathroom she saw Baal, looking up at him with her green eyes, smiling as she took the shirt, pulling it over her head and adjusting it a bit. It was a bit too long on her, but it just meant it covered more. "Yeah I think so," she said, putting on her shoes and jacket, making sure to wrap her neck with a scarf and adding a small handbag over her shoulders with her wallet and phone inside. Putting on her gloves and hat she looked very much cozy, but she knew that even this precaution couldn't hold the cold away forever.
Outside the snow was falling down and she looked up as she smiled. Okay, she had to admit it was really pretty, even though it was cold. Her cheeks getting a faint rosy color as they started walking. She was talking about the internship she was going to work at next semester, and what plans she had for her future, and how she hoped he would be a part of it. Not that she doubted it. She had fallen pretty hard for the daemon, and even though they couldn't be a couple outside, it was almost like it didn't matter when they could be themselves when they were alone. It was a small price to pay for both of their safeties.
"I think there should be a sale downtown ... I guess it'll mainly be for the stuff they didn't sell this summer, but sometimes I guess you can be lucky to find some good stuff?" she suggested, digging her fingers in to her pockets to keep the heat she had gotten from home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Frame - Past   Freeze Frame - Past - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freeze Frame - Past
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2