Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Late night beach adventures

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Vanessa

Vanessa

Full name : Vanessa Yael Prideux
Quote : Ever wished you werent born?

Late night beach adventures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:12 pm

His greeting made her face light up in a tired smile, welcoming him for the hug he pulled her into. “I dont even know. I was drunk and I think I just passed out at some point.” She said with a small sigh. He moved away and she had wanted it to last longer. So she just went to him, wrapping her arms around him from behind, touching the skin on his tummy in gentle curious strokes. She swore his skin was softer than silk. “I’m pretty sure I snored again, I can feel it in my throat. I didnt wake you did I?” She said, placing the bottom of her chin into his back to look up against the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

Full name : Ethan Spencer
Quote : I think boundaries are for chickens and boxes are for cereal.

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:58 pm

He chuckled at her question, but ultimately he had been too tired to even hear it. "Nah, I got woken up by a text from Darren ... He said to stay away, and I'm not repeating what happened last time," he chuckled. Last time Darren had warned him, he had gone over anyways, but he had barely made it inside the apartment before he got hit by a feedback, knocking him out cold. "But I bet even ya snores are cute," he muttered, feeling her hands move around his skin. She was so nice and warm from the bed still, but he was mindful of not splattering oil on her.
"I know that ya don't usually like the fatty stuff, but at least get some eggs down," he said, running a hand through his hair. Even though it was clean, it somehow was already messy again. His hair had always been unruly and as a kid his dad had just given him buzzcuts. His phone was still buzzing, but the human was occupied. "Do ya wanna do sumfing together today?" He asked, seeing as his schedule was cleared.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:15 pm

“Well, he did say that he had to up the doses. Maybe it’s not working as it should.” She said but ultimately knew nothing of the medicine that Samuel was supplying the human with. The mutter made her breathe out through her nose with a smile on her lip. “I dont know. I’m usually asleep.” She chuckled. She just kept moving her hand around him, before she eventually settled on wrapping her arms around him.
“Eggs.” She repeated in disgust with her tongue stuck out. She could eat most food but it was rather bland and boring if it wasnt raw meat. She noticed the buzzing phone but didnt say anything as he seemed to ask about their plans for the day. “I’d like tooooo.... go to the park. And look for ducks.” She said, looking to his phone as it buzzed again. “Who’s calling you?”
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:27 pm

He knew how she felt about it, but it was good protein she had to admit that. Besides she needed something to wake her up. He moved the frying pan off the heat, grabbing a fork, deciding to just stand there and eat it out of the pan like the caveman he was. "Ducks ... I think we still got some bird feed in the closet from last time we went," he pointed out. They did frequent the park a lot, so much so that at this point as soon as one of the ducks saw him they were surrounded.
Then she brought up the phone and he sighed, having happily been able to tune it out while cooking. But now it was like it was echoing in his mind every single vibration. "Probably me mum," he said with a shrug, swallowing his mouthful of bacon. He knew he had tried to keep her away from everything but if she was going to meet them, she might as well know a little bit. "She's probably calling to see if I can come sooner ... Cause she needs money," he said, his eyes turning a bit vacant as he chewed on some eggs until it was merely mush in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:48 pm

“It’s summer, we shoulnt feed them. They’ll get fat. Like me if I have to eat eggs!” She complained but also giggled. She loved seeing how the ducks swarmed him. She had some pretty good pictures of one time where a duck had grabbed his leg, thinking that it was going to get it some of the bird feed.
She stole a few bites from him but the phone was getting to her. It was only once she noticed it, she couldnt just let it go, the buzzing went to her brain. His answer made her frown a little worried. Wasnt he supposed to pick up and hear what she had to say? He seemed to know though and as he explained, she moved up next to him to get a better look at him. “Does she do that a lot?” She asked, lifting a hand to touch his arm.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:54 pm

He shrugged, "mostly when she finally seem to remember that she even has a son," he muttered. It was clear his relationship with his parents were strained. He had given up on them a long time ago, but it was as if he kept retreating to being that little hurt kid that just wanted to see his mother smile. Which was largely why he had agreed to come visit. "I usually just let it ring out, she'll get tired enough of trying to call in a few," he assured her, sending her a calm smile, but his eyes were clearly hurt. He didn't want her to know all of this, but it was like his mouth just ran off with all of this information. "Right about now ma old man would start complaining about her running the phone bill up ... And they'd start arguing, maybe hitting each other for a bit before they got too tired to even do that," he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 1:55 am

She frowned a little at his mutter, rubbing his arm as she wasnt sure what else to do. She didnt have some kind of advice to help as she didnt know her own mother and as bad as her father was, he at least wasnt really present in her life that much. At least it was easier to ignore him. He smiled at her but she couldnt smile back. She lifted her hands to cup his face between them, looking into his green eyes with her grey ones. "That sounds awful." she said, wanting him to know that she was there for him even if she didnt feel equipped for it, at least in knowing what it was like. "But I'm glad that you're telling me." she admitted, because that way she at least knew that he didnt have to go around with that in his chest all alone. And all she could really offer was just to listen to what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 10:52 am

She cupped his face and he looked at her. It was clear she didn't really know what to do or say, but in reality she didn't need to say anything. The fact that she wasn't shying away, but actually moved closer to him made him feel more at ease. There was a reason why he hadn't ever really wanted love or to love, because in his head loving one another meant hitting one another physically. He had later come to understand that it was abuse and after being with Vanessa he had actually started to understand how love could be. Maybe that was why he was scared of losing her, because he thought without her he would lose the chance to really love like this. "I know I'm supposed to be the lucky one here," he muttered, "I mean at least I have a set of parents, at least I know where they are and what they are doing most of the time ... Can't really say that for most people in out little group," he said, because he felt silly for feeling like this. His life wasn't perfect, but he had it much easier, right?
"When I said that I didn't want ya to come wiv me, it wasn't cause I was embarrassed or didn't want to show ya off," he said after being silent for a while. He poked at some egg with his fork, his stare getting a little blank as he just remembered that feeling when she had left him last night. A small tremor running through his body before seemingly coming back to reality, looking in to her eyes. "It's cause I'm afraid ya take one look at 'em and see what I have the potential to become."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 12:32 pm

“Dont say that. Having parents doesnt automatically make you more fortunate than the rest of us.” She said as she shook her head. It sounded like his parents were more like a chain around his ankle than something to be thankful for. She still held onto his face but she wasnt going to force him to keep staring at her. She just brushed his cheeks with her thumbs and watched him in silence. When he spoke again, she made a small nod as she wasnt quite sure herself why he hadnt wanted her to come, except that he had said she would look at him differently. She moved her hands off his face but grabbed onto his shoulders, not wanting to break the connection. But she frowned at his words as they came out and then realized that that probably wasnt a proper reaction. She just found it a little absurd that he thought that. “Potential isnt a guarantee. I think you are actually more afraid of seeing yourself change than you are of how I’d react.” She said, pulling him down into a hug. “I wish you could see yourself through my eyes, because then you’d know that you are more than I could have asked for.” She said before she pressed her face into the nape of his neck and pressed him a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 12:44 pm

"Yeah, I guess I wish I could see that too," he mumbled, wrapping his arms tightly around her, burying his face in her shoulder. He just held her close, not saying anything because he didn't need to. With her it was like he could just be silent when he needed to, and not worry that she thought he was weird. "I luv ya," he said, kissing her shoulder, then the nape of her neck and up until he reached her cheek. He pulled away, not letting go, but wanting to look at her face. He took his time, his eyes inspecting every inch from her strong eyebrows to her cute nose before he looked in to her eyes. "Now please eat some more ... We can get whatever ya want for dinner, ait?" he smiled, hoping it would encourage her to at least take another bite. Kissing her nose he chuckled, knowing she probably felt cheated of a proper kiss, so he leaned down to connect their lips gently.
Eventually he had to pull away, knowing he would need to get dressed, so he gave her a last kiss on the forehead before heading in to the bedroom to change.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 4:48 pm

She liked when he held her close but she could definitely also feel this time that he was seeking her comfort. She just stood there silently and kept him close, not minding that he needed the silence. His proclamation made her chuckle and the kisses gave her goosebumps, "I love you too, dont forget that." she reminded him as he started looking at her. She smiled softly at him, her hands on his shoulders again. The notion of eating made her scrunch her nose but she was going to since he asked her. "Dont say that like we eat the same thing." she chuckled. It would be funny to see him eat some of the food she actually needed but on the other hand, she didnt think he'd enjoy it very much. The kiss on the nose did feel tame and she squinted her eyes a little at him like she couldnt believe that was all she was going to get. She returned the kiss as she got it, wrapped her arms loosely around his neck. When he pulled away it was like she didnt want the bubble to burst just yet, but they had to. She grabbed the fork and ate some more, grabbing a glass of water to drink as well to clean her mouth.
She went to the bedroom too and got out of her shirt, rummaging through her clothes till she eventually set on an outfit that she wanted to wear. She looked at her hair in the mirror and made a deep sigh. "Should I get a haircut?" she asked under her breath, turning to look at the length in the mirror. She couldnt remember the last time she had had an actual haircut. "Can you cut it tonight?" she asked, looking to Ethan.
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 5:01 pm

Ethan had decided to go with a much more casual look, and he was trying to adjust his hair a bit as Vanessa joined him. He liked these types of days where they just got dressed in a slow fashion, not thinking too much about what they really wanted to wear. Although to be fair he really liked it when she wore fishnets, cause that meant he could touch her skin more. "Yeah sure, no problem," he said, walking over to pull at her stockings a little, biting his lower lip as he looked at her. "But after that I might have sumfing else planned," he muttered, looking at her with his boyish grin and soft eyes. Her hair was getting a bit long, especially seeing how she never really wore it up. "What style ya want? The usual or are ya ready to get bold?" he teased her lightly, still playing with her stocking.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 11:14 am

Ayalla had remained quiet most of the morning, not wanting to disrupt the morning of the two lovebirds. It seemed like they had made up, but it just made the feeling in her gut hurt more. She knew what her actions would mean, but she just needed to do this. She had gotten out of her room, fluffed up her green hair. She was dressed pretty casually, loose baggy pants with a simple tank top. While the two were in the shower she had snuck out, texting Gareth that she wanted to talk, and also texting Darren just in case. She wasn't scared that Gareth would hurt her, but she knew he could be vindictive, and not wanting to test it, it was nice to have a third party know where she was heading.
His mansion was mostly empty, besides the employees who greeted her. She felt bad for them, because she had been over so many times that at this point she knew most of them by name. And she knew that once today was over, there might be a mess to clean up. Heading up the stairs she looked at the walls, feeling almost nostalgic, but she couldn't let that deter her from her goal. She found him in his office, his face the same sour expression as she had seen these past weeks. "G, we needa talk," she said, trying to sound confident, but her heart was breaking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

Full name : Samuel Prideux (Daemonic name: Shamael of Pride)

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 2:30 am

Gareth's office was quite untraditional as he definitely wasnt the kind to drive a business. He sat on the couch that he had instead of a desk and was smoking, something he had been doing quite often if he wasnt out and about being busy. He knew she was there before she entered and somehow it was just stirring the shitty mood he seemed to be looping in lately. "I dont do talks." he just replied with the bud between his teeth, turning his eyes to look at her with a small frown on his brows. He had shaved his head again, mostly because he couldnt be assed to try and resist the urge to pull it out in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 7:59 am

Of course he didn't, but that wasn't the point of all of this. She needed to have some sort of resolution, and he clearly wasn't done with this other girl. And while she really felt something for Gareth, she had grown a lot since being that scared little girl. Walking over to him, she stood in front of him, her arms crossed rather defensively across her chest. She didn't like this. In fact she was angry it had come to this after everything they had gone through. "You're clearly not man enough to break up with me, and I'm not waiting around for you to do it," she said, probably hurting his ego a bit, but at this point she couldn't be asked to care. "So I'm ending things," she said seriously. Taking a deep breath it seemed like he barely batted an eye. "Did you even hear me or are you both deaf and blind?" She was starting to get agitated, feeling her fingers tickle as she could feel every piece of metal in this lavish mansion.
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

Full name : Samuel Prideux (Daemonic name: Shamael of Pride)

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:27 am

He didnt seem to move as she went in front of him, just staring up at her like he was waiting to hear what she had to say. Only that when she spoke, he cracked a smile but his eyes diverted as it was pretty much a verbal slap from her side. He looked back at her, a little surprised that she was actually going ahead to end things, but he wasnt the best to show how he felt. He took another drag of his cigarette and looked away again as if he was just waiting for her to leave by then. Her question made him shrug. "I think you pretty much said all that you wanted to come here to say. So why are you waiting for an answer?" he instead asked, blowing out the smoke before he sat up and leaned his elbow onto the armrest. "It's nothing personal. So let's not make it that." he said more seriously as he decided to get up, towering over her if she still stood close. He was way nicer to her than any other girl that had tried to break up with her, but then again, it was hard when he was already obsessed with a bit of the DNA that she before.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:10 am

Of course she was waiting. She wanted to hear him maybe trying to plead for himself or explain why he had been this distant. "Maybe it would be nice to feel like you had actually felt something for me ... That you weren't just with me because you didn't want others to have me," she said, feeling her emotions getting riled up. She knew she could keep herself under control, but for how long was the question. "Oh, I don't know, maybe I am taking it personal; Why aren't you even fighting for this? For us? Did you think that just because your brother has ownership over me that it gives you the right to toy with me?" She was raising her voice, her eyes starting to glow green, something she hadn't done before.
Her hands were spread out, her fingers moving, feeling the magnetic current of everything around her. "Did you really think I wouldn't take it personal?" She had to scoff, flinging some nearby object through the room, scraping up the expensive floors. "I fell in love with you, that's my mistake, but your mistake was playing along when you knew you didn't feel the same," she was yelling now, multiple metal items shaking in their places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late night beach adventures   Late night beach adventures - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Late night beach adventures
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3