Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
You asked for it EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
You asked for it EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
You asked for it EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
You asked for it EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
You asked for it EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

You asked for it

Go down 
Gerard

Gerard

Full name : Gerard Castell
Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

You asked for it Empty
PostSubject: You asked for it   You asked for it EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 11:07 am

For Tessa <3

Gerard had been struggling to get a hold of her for a few weeks now. Whenever he suggested that they could spend time together, she was either busy with family or hanging out with Theodosia or Maddie. He wasn't angry, but he did feel like he was being left behind, and with summer ending soon, school would be there to take up more of her time. He had been spending most of his time working, because in his mind it was the only right thing to do. Especially if he wanted to show how dedicated he was in affording a ring for her. He had actually managed to scrape together a nice sum of money, not enough for the ring he had in mind, but it was a start.
They had now reached the last week before school would start back up, and he had managed to convince Xalvador to get the apartment for himself. He had also managed to convince Maddie as an accomplish in his plan. The vampyre would drop off Tessa at the gallery where they had met, with a story about how Maddie's mother had bought a new painting and wanted to get Tessa's opinion on it. He felt like his palms were sweating, standing on the rooftop with the different flowers all around. It was about sundown, the sunset giving the roof a warm glow. He was dressed pretty casual, a white button up shirt and black jeans. His hair pulled back slightly, his beard nicely trimmed. Gods, he felt nervous, but in all of this chaos, he wanted a second just for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

You asked for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: You asked for it   You asked for it EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 4:22 am

She had no idea that she was being set up, so when Maddie asked her to go look at some painting, she agreed to do it without a doubt. She had dressed up pretty casually which always meant some kind of her odd sense of style mixed together with a fashion piece she was obsessing over. This time it was yellow overalls that ended in a short skirt, a black long sleeved shirt underneath with a grid pattern in a deeper and matted black. She wore black boots to match, and has ruffled up her hair. The makeup was rather simple and yet different, a yellow line around her eyes but not as a liner, and a bit of yellow eyeshadow on her lids. She was dropped off at the gallery and went inside to realize there was no painting, at least in the gallery itself. She sighed deeply and grabbed her phone. She had seen the sunset and it would be a pretty good picture from the rooftop. So she went there, unknowing that someone was waiting for her. She got up and the surprise made her raise her eyebrows. “Gerard? Babe, what are you doing here?” She asked a little confused, noticing how he had sort of dressed up too.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

Quote : Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.

You asked for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: You asked for it   You asked for it EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:25 am

He knew he wasn't usually this secretive, but this was a different occasion. He had felt like it was what was needed. She came out on the rooftop, and his heart felt like it stopped for a while. Her short hair and her yellow outfit standing out. She could truly outshine the sun, couldn't she? He chuckled softly as he walked closer, taking her hand and leaned down to kiss the back of it. "Pardon, but I convinced Maddie to be my decoy in this operation," he said, smiling as he looked a bit apologetic at the seraph before him. "You look so beautiful," he complimented her, his free hand moving up to touch the short strands. It was different, but it enhanced her beauty so much more. He took a deep breath, straightening his back a little, feeling the need to show off the best version of himself, because it was what she deserved.
"I know this summer hasn't been easy for you, your family or friends," he said, knowing he probably sounded like an old man, but he could act his age if he felt it necessary.
He looked at the flowers blooming around them. "It's been a year to the date since I stole you with me up to this rooftop," he said, turning his eyes back to look at her. He knew she had been busy, so he wouldn't be disappointed if she had forgotten the date. "That night ... I has come to be one of my top 5 moments ever in my life," his eyes turning vulnerable, guiding her through the small garden like they had that night. "I kept telling myself that I couldn't let you pass me by, that you were the one every great poet writes about; call it a soul mate or a passionate flame, it was that instant connection that made me know what life is about."
Taking a deep breath he let go of her hand, digging in to his pocket after a small box. The sun was beside them, showering them in an orange glow, and he held his breath as he went down on one knee, looking up at her with soft eyes. "Theresa ... You have showed me what love is, you have accepted me with my flaws and messed up past," he said, feeling his voice breaking a little. "I know I am not perfect, but you are making me a better person and I strive everyday to be the man that a woman like you truly deserve," fiddling with the box he opened it slowly. Inside was a modest ring, silver but with a diamond in center and two sapphires placed on either side. "I have asked you this question in a moment of passion ... but I felt it was only fair to do it the right way; Theresa, will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Full name : Theresa Elior Morgan
Quote : There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

You asked for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: You asked for it   You asked for it EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 3:00 am

She narrowed her eyes at his explanation as he held her hand, to then sigh. Of course Maddie had been in on it. The compliment made her shrug but she still smiled. It was nice to be acknowledged, she wasnt going to deny that. He spoke of summer and she frowned and looked a bit away. She felt like calling it not easy was a bit of an understatement but she also knew that he wasnt trying to put that hardship on a scale. She noticed how he looked around and did the same while he spoke. The mention of what had happened a year ago didnt feel like that long ago. She felt like it could have happened yesterday. "I did have it written down somewhere but with all that stuff that happened... you know with just having to be friends and stuff, I crossed it out." she explained with a sigh. It had been wonderful but also quite hectic with what had followed.
But him saying it had been one of the best moments in his life made her soften up a little as she looked at him with vulnerable eyes too. She even felt them tear up a little. His words were like honey and yet it was also like someone was mercilessly cutting onions nearby and she wasnt sure if he would think she was a baby. But she still hadnt realized what was going on, so as he let go and seemingly had to gather a quick moment of courage, she was still just looking at him, trying to focus on not letting the tears leave her eyes. She dried her waterline carefully with her fingers to then notice him down on one knee.
She widened her eyes a little and he spoke again, and she ate up every word. She just stood there and looked at him unable to emote or react. He opened the box and she looked at it, gasping softly as she saw the ring. It was perfect, better than anything she had imagined, though she still had the beliefs that the first time he had asked was good enough for her without the ring and all. The tears started to roll down her cheeks and she sniffled as she smiled at him, nodding frantically as she felt like any vocal reply just wouldnt make it out. She felt like screeching of happiness, throw herself over him and completely lose her composure but she also wanted to somehow show that she was somewhat mature. She presented her hand to him, wanting him to put it on like it would disappear if he didnt.
Back to top Go down
Gerard

Gerard

You asked for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: You asked for it   You asked for it EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:26 am

He could understand that she had forgotten about it, at least regarding the dates and how everything was just chaotic. He wasn't trying to diminish what her and her family had been through, but going in to depths about it right now would kill the mood. He had been there for her throughout the whole ordeal, hell he had even helped her mother and father a couple of times, not that he was great, but every single person counted. Her silence was killing him a bit, but as she nodded, he chuckled, looking down before turning her attention to her hand. Slipping the ring on he was scared it wouldn't be a perfect fit, but he would let her be the judge of that. His eyes were fluid, tears running down his face as he chuckled, pulling her with him down on the soft moss, giggling before connecting his lips to hers. He was overflowing with emotions, his eyes just crying with happiness because he had been so nervous. Maybe she had changed her mind? Maybe she had realised that there were better or more important things in her future. And sure there was, but he felt like she had graced him with the fact that he could now partake in her future. He couldn't even find words, which was very unlike him. Instead he just looked at her, taking her hand up to his face, kissing the back of it. He could see the ring shimmer in the corner of his eye, and there had never been a more fulfilling feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You asked for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: You asked for it   You asked for it Empty

Back to top Go down

You asked for it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District-
Jump to: