Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Waiting for as long as it will take

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 9:00 pm

He hummed in agreement. Foam would be nice too, but anything really would be good to escape the gnawing feeling. She teased him and he chuckled rather happily in return, but then she asked something that he wasn't quite clear on what she meant. "Can we ... What?" he asked. With her that could mean anything; Could they start tinkering already? Could they go to bed? Could they let each other go? He was looking at her as his hand moved down, his thumb running over her bottom lip as he seemed to realize what she meant. A small "oh" sound was made before he chuckled, leaning in to connect their lips rather delicately. He didn't deepen it, he just kept it simple and how she had liked it. The last thing he wanted was to push further. No, he had tried that, and that had almost broken him. "You don't have to ask me, Zippy, you can always kiss me," he promised her against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Full name : Jane Doe
Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 9:14 pm

She couldnt just say it, her cheeks gaining a bit of colour as she motioned with her eyes. He seemed to quickly catch on and her thumb touching her lower lip made her jaw tremble slightly. He leaned in and she wrapped her arms around his neck without hesitation, just enjoying the simple and sweet kiss. His promise made her open her eyes as she switched between his. “I want to be sure it’s what you want everytime.” She mumbled before she connected their lips again, pressing her body to his. She had had a lot of time to think and while she was still figuring out herself, she wanted to trust Eugene. In every way there was. “You mean the world to me Whistle” she whispered like it was only for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 9:21 pm

He could understand her, but then again he worried too. She leaned in, kissing him again and he sighed against her lips, feeling how she pressed herself closer. It was hard to ignore how that made him feel, but he was not going to even acknowledge it. No, he was done with trying to follow those urges in him, it only seemed to lead to ruin. Her sweet whisper made it tingle down his spine, making him smile as he nuzzled his nose to hers. "And you mean everything to me," he whispered back, his human hand pulling her closer as he smiled. Though he had to grit his teeth a little as the mechanic hand strap shifted, poking in to his tender flesh, "I think I need it off now," he muttered, closing his eyes not wanting to startle her with the pain in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 9:59 pm

He whispered back and she smiled sweetly as he pulled her in. His mutter made her hum as she moved her arms off around his neck, her hands gently moving under his arm and searching along his back until she reached the strap’s lock. She unlocked it in a swift motion, grabbing onto the mechanical hand so it wouldnt fall to the floor and break. “Sit.” She told him, and if he did, she would put the arm back on the table before walking over to inspect where the strap had gnawed on his skin. “Do you want it to just stick to your arm or should we get a better strap for your shoulder?” She asked. The strap would definitely be a viable option for wearing it longer and for more practical uses. But it was up to him. “Did you bring serum?”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 10:06 pm

She unlocked the strap and he felt the pressure being taken off of his shoulder, following her guidance as he went to sit down on the bed. His hand moved up, massaging his sore shoulder, reaching out to pull his shirt closer. Her question made him look up at her, "I guess it would be nice with something simple for every day use, but for tinkering I might need something more sturdy," he explained. Running his eyes a little he could feel the irritation spread but it would pass soon enough. Then she asked about the serum and he chuckled, nodding softly, "yeah, I grabbed all I could get my hands on," he said, nodding to his bag by the door. He leaned back a bit, using his good hand to support his weight a little against the mattress. It wasn't the most comfortable, but it was better than sleeping on the ground. "I feel like I'm dreaming or something."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 11:13 pm

She hummed as he spoke of his wants, looking at the arm as she considered it. “Maybe the strap should be something the device can slide into.” She pondered. It would make a lot of things so much easier. She came over as he spoke of the serum. She glanced towards the bag, before she turned to look at his shoulder, gently rubbing around the sore spots, to then feel a bit tension. “Is it too heavy for you?” She asked, narrowing her eyes. Though she wasnt too worried as he would get stronger over time the more he’d wear it. The notion of being stuck in a dream made her giggle. “No it’s very real here.” She assured him, pinching his arm for good measure. Then she leaned in and kissed his cheek. “Promise.”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 7:54 am

"It's just going to take a bit of adjustment, but it won't be too bad when I've worked up the muscles, " he said, not wanting her to worry too much. No it was actually really impressive what she had created without him even being here. Feeling her rub the sore spots made him sigh, but the pinch made him chuckle, closing his eyes as she kissed his cheek. "I like that," he said, smiling as he slowly opened his eyes once more. He reached up, pulling her down in his lap before laying back against the mattress with her on top. "You look tired," he told her, his hand softly grabbing at her clothes, still trying to process that this was still in fact real. "Have you had the nightmares?" He worried for her, knowing how she was when he wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:11 pm

She let him pull her down to sit on his lap, having missed the feeling so much. “I do?” She asked because though she did feel tired, she didnt want to sleep just yet. The question about the nightmares made her sigh as she looked down. Then she nodded. “Yeah, I have.” She admitted. Moving her hands up she touched his chest, just feeling his skin against hers, how soft he was on her fingertips. “But you’re here now. That’s all that matters to me.” She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:19 pm

He hummed, yeah she did look tired, but he wouldn't blame her for that. She confirmed that she had had the nightmares and he pulled her a little closer as if to protect her. "Yeah I'm here now, and I'm going to make all the bad dreams go away," he promised, kissing her forehead, feeling her hand on his chest. She had always been a little cold, but he didn't mind because with every touch she seemed to warm him from the inside out. "And I'll be here forever from now on - We'll be together," he promised her, smiling as he felt so happy. It felt so much better because they now had the time together they had always wanted.
He moved them around, him hovering slightly over her, his handless arm keeping him up on his elbow as his other hand cupped her face. "We'll make a bit of money and then we are heading to America," he told her with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:53 pm

“I know you will.” She mumbled, not doubting it one bit. If someone could make the bad dreams go away, it would be him. It would always be him. He promised to be there forever and she smiled happily. She felt so lucky. This was their dream, to be together and be able to make things together. He moved them around and she looked up at him, keeping her hands on his chest. “Yeah.” She agreed. If they left for America then Dexter wouldnt find them as easily as he could here. And things had to be better over there. “Eugene…?” she said like she was going to ask something but then she remembered what he had said. She moved a hand up to hold the side of his head before pulling him down to connect their lips. She wasnt sure she could ever get tired of the feeling, the warmth building up in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 6:52 pm

He was genuinely so happy, and as she spoke his name his eyes softened. Ready to listen, but it seemed she knew what to do. Their lips crashing and he couldn't help help from moaning softly in to her mouth. He wouldn't ever get tired of this, but his body felt so eager and it triggered something in him. Something he didn't want to do to her again.
Pulling away he gasped softly, nuzzling his nose to hers, "I don't want to hurt you," he muttered, feeling sad at how their last intimate encounter had ended. He didn't know if he could handle seeing her like that again.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 7:08 pm

Feeling him return her kiss only made her feel this tingling feeling in her stomach, like she was just overjoyed with happiness. She didnt mind the moan but as he pulled away she frowned a bit. His mutter made her lift her hand, cupping his face. “You could never hurt me Eugene.” She mumbled. She nuzzled her nose against his, closing her eyes as she sighed. “I dont feel crazy anymore, I’m not stuck in the lab anymore. I’m out here with you, my whistle” She explained softly. “I want to make you happy.” She assured him. It was all she ever wanted. She connected their lips once more, pushing up lightly towards him.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 10:45 pm

She cupped his face so tenderly, but her words made no sense. She didn't feel crazy anymore? Was that how she had felt in there? He closed his eyes, feeling her touch him. Being called her whistle was definitely something he could get used to. There was some pride in knowing he belonged with her. Or rather belonged to her. She spoke of making him happy and he frowned before his features softened up as she kissed him again, pressing herself to him as if she knew just how to tease him right. His jaw trembled. She really still wanted him? Even though he was broken, bruised and had a lot of pieces he needed to be whole again. Gasping softly for air he pressed his forehead to hers, his hand grabbing needing at her hip. His shoulders were shaking a bit, clearly still holding back as he was so conflicted.
"This isn't about my happiness, Zip, it's about you too ... and if you don't want this then I don't want you to resent me down the line," he was so scared of losing her. Even though she promised this was what she wanted, he had seen how she had reacted back then. It wasn't something to just brush under the rug. "Trust me I want you," he whispered, pressing himself a little against her, just letting her feel the truth of it, "but not if it means you crying again ... I don't want to be a monster." He pleaded with her, wanting her to be sure, not just because this was a spur of the moment and they were finally out. No, if she wanted this, then she needed to know that he was committed to her and only her. "Jane you're already my best friend, but I want us to build on top of what we have, not break it," he told her, kissing her nose gently, just letting her feel how much he cared, "and there are certain lines that friends can't cross and just go back from." Did she understand where he was getting at?
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:36 am

Resent him? She could never. He was all she wanted! She didnt care about anyone else, just him. Being apart had only made that longing stronger, the need to just be with him. But he was clearly serious about this so she wanted to hear him out. The whisper made her look at him softer, but as he pressed his body to hers, her cheeks gained a bit of colour. His plea made her lip quiver. She didnt want to make him feel like a monster. That had never been her intention. But that was what she had done, she still remembered listening through the door, hearing what Eugene yelled at his father. “I want to be with you forever.” She whispered; that was the only truth she truly knew.
He spoke and she listened, switching between his eyes, lifting a hand up to touch the cheek under the bad one. “But havent we crossed that one already?” She mumbled, lifting her head up to connect their foreheads. “Every time you told me that you loved me, you never meant it as a friend.” She whispered. She closed her eyes and moved her hand off his face, moving it down to grab his good hand. “Unless friends long for each other like this.” She mumbled, entangling their fingers, lifting her hands up over her head, arching her back a little. “I dont want to see you with someone else. Someone else you’ll tinker with, hold close… kiss.” She sighed. “So tell me.. Eugene, Whistle. Are we just friends?”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 7:58 am

She was right, wasn't she? He had always seen her as something more than friends, at least after being reunited with her. Maybe it was the mixture of familiarity and nostalgia with attraction and the fact they weren't kids anymore. But then again they had always promised to be together, so perhaps it was more a case of the stars aligning. "I'll never be with someone else," he protested, no, he could never do that. With her he never felt alone. He never felt like the crippled kid, not even now when he didn't have one of his hands. She made him feel whole.
Are we just friends? Eugene looked at her with soft eyes. The way she was stretched, how he held her hands over her head ... His mind felt like it was going crazy. And he did what it wanted, leaning down to kiss her lips, "No," he muttered against her lips, his breath hazy and his body trembling a bit. His hips rolled against her, kissing her again as he moaned softly, opening his eyes to look at her. "You're my best friend," he whispered, looking at her with quite vulnerable eyes, "and yet I don't love you as my friend ... I love you more than that ... Like, the love where you want to kiss and hug all the time ... The love that makes people go crazy because I know I can never be with anyone else than you."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:30 am

His protest made her happy. But it could never make the fear truly go away. Like a worst nightmare looming in the back of her mind. Had he kissed the scientist? Even if she was dead from the cold now out in the snow, had he held her and kissed her lips? No, she had to know. What were they? So she asked. Because if she didnt then they would probably stay in uncertainty. He kissed her and the mutter made her whimper softly. But then what were they? His rolling hips made her blush more visible in her pale skin, her legs moving up to lock around him. It was so different from then. She wasnt pushing him off or trying to get away, no she was pushing herself closer, keeping herself open for him. She listened to his whisper, her eyes welling up a little as she clearly wasnt satisfied with that. And then he spoke again. A few tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked at him. “Then go crazy with me Whistle. I…. I love you.” She said though the last part she whispered. And it had taken her qute a lot of courage to say it. Even if it made her feel exposed and vulnerable. She felt ready for it. She felt safe being here under him. “Even if I dont remember. I know now. You’re the boy in those forgotten memories.” She whispered, lifting her hips to greet his, rubbing herself up against him.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:40 am

Go crazy with her? He chuckled softly and rather happily at that statement, but her whisper made his eyes flutter. As if he wasn't sure if he had heard her right, and yet he had. He could see it in the way she blushed, how she looked so scared and yet safe by the fact that it was just the two of them. "I love you too," he whispered in return, moving his hand off of hers, touching her hair, her cheek, leaning in to kiss her forehead and then her nose. As he got to her lips he felt tingles down his spine as she whispered yet again, and his heart felt like it was about to burst from all the emotions he was feeling for her right now. The way she rubbed herself to him made him groan, leaning down, partly devouring her lips with his own, returning the small movement.
It would be a lie to say that he wasn't quite turned on by now. His hand moving down, and snuck up under her shirt. He grabbed at her skin, pulling her to him, and yet it didn't feel like enough. He wanted to feel her skin against his own. Looking at her he sat up, helping her out of the old tank top, and yet she didn't have to feel exposed for too long. He leaned over her, almost as if he was shielding her, kissing her chin and down to her collarbone. "You're cold ... Do you want a blanket?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:53 am

His gentle touches was all she needed. She had just been too distracted to notice how exactly his hand gently touched her with nothing but love. There was no thoughts of uncertainty about whether he wanted someone different than who she was now; Because he had always just seen her for her. No old Jane, no image of her from some other time. He kissed her and she felt how eager he was in it, mostly because he also moved against her.
She felt his hand move under her shirt and she just looked to him with loving eyes, feeling how he was pulling at her. He helped her out of her shirt and as he leaned back down, her hands moved up to touch him, his chest, his stomach. “No, I want you closer.” She mumbled, her arms and chest covering in goosebumps as she was feeling colder without her top and his kisses were also rather nice. “Eugene… I want this to go to where we can never go back from.” She mumbled. She couldnt wait. She had to feel it, feel that they werent just friends in all this.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:06 pm

Eugene hummed as she said she wanted him closer, and he gave that to her, leaning down, letting their skin touch, their chests rubbing gently together as his kisses moved over to her neck. He was taking it slow. Easing both of them in to the feeling as he knew she was quick to be overwhelmed. The mumbled sounded almost urgent. Like she simply had no patience left. "We'll get there ... I promise," he whispered sweetly, his hand moving down, grabbing softly at her hip. "But to do that we need to be undressed," he sighed, not wanting to let go of her right now. He felt so happy and needed right now, and he was scared that once they got naked she would realize it wasn't what she wanted. The fear of hurting her sat deep within him still.
"I want you to take your pants off; If you feel like it's too much, then we don't have to do more ... We can always stop," he was being on his best behavior. He moved off of her, letting her get undressed, while he sat on the bed watching her. There was no doubt from the looks he was giving her that he loved her so very much. While she did that, he got out of his shoes and socks as well as his pants. But he kept his underwear on. At least for now.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:25 pm

He promised they’d get there, him grabbing at her hip felt like he was assuring her of it. She just couldnt explain her impatience. But it was clear that she couldnt just keep waiting, not for this and when he seemed like he wanted her too. He explained what she had to do and as he moved off she felt her hands tremble a little. Not because she didnt want to. But she had never had to do it herself before. He had always had a guiding hand showing and doing it for her. His promise just made her sure that this was what she wanted.
Her hands moving down, she opened and undid her pants. “Underwear too?” She asked, clenching one hand to keep it from shaking. She didnt know why she felt so nervous, it had nothing to do with not wanting this. If he gave her the choice, she would just take it off with her pants and throw it off to the side. “I’m cold now.” She mumbled, her shoulders trembling a little from how cold the room was right now. It was being warmed by a little heater but it just kept it warm enough for keeping warm with clothes on. Not completely naked.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:32 pm

"Whatever you're comfortable with," he assured her, but she ended up taking it all off. As she stood there, shaking like a leaf in the wind, he smiled as he reached his hand out to her, "I'll keep you warm," a gentle promise. If she took his hand, he would pull her to sit down in his lap, a position she was comfortable with and that she knew of. He reached over, taking a blanket that he draped over her back, smiling as he looked at her. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, looking at her, letting her get comfortable with being naked here with him. He was warm enough for the two of them, that was for sure.
When she was more relaxed and a little more warm, his hand would move down, grabbing softly at her butt, pulling her closer to him, groaning softly as he grit his teeth. She was so soft. How could another human be so soft? His nubby arm he just used to hold her close, his hand exploring her skin. It wasn't about just getting it over and done with. No. This was special, wasn't it? "Do you want me to touch you ... Down there?" he whispered against her chest, placing a few sporadic kisses over her skin, wanting to warm her up further.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:47 pm

She would take his hand and follow as she sat down onto his lap like she had so many times. She felt the blanket on her back and while it was a little rough and itchy, she was rather preoccupied with something else, like his warmth radiating off of him. His compliment made her hide her face away in the nape of his neck. She wasnt really good with compliments, even less when it wasnt about her creations. And yet it made her so happy to hear him say something like that.
She relaxed as soon as she was warmer. His warm hand was gentle and warm. “Yes please.” She whispered softly, lifting her trembling hands to grab his and move it down her body before letting go to let him do whatever he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:54 pm

She grabbed his hand to guide him, but frowned as she let go, "no, please keep holding on to my hand," he said. He felt like he couldn't do it fully without her. If she did he would smile, moving his fingers down further, adjusting her a little as he slid a finger between her folds. His stomach filled with tension as he felt that she had gotten a bit turned on as well. She really wanted this too, huh? He looked at her, smiling as his finger dipped gently after some of her wetness, soaking it nicely before feeling his way back to her delicate bell. "Do whatever feels right," he told her, even if that was her grinding against his touch, he just wanted to feel her go crazy for him too. "Mhmm, you feel really good," he moaned, kissing her shoulder if she was still hiding her face away. His finger circled her bell gently, soft strokes as he moved it away one in a while, teasing her entrance before moving back around. He soon enough added a second finger to touching her, letting her feel everything. "Careful," he whispered, but it was more so a reminder to himself as he inserted a finger in to her, his thumb taking over pleasing where all her nerves met in a knot.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:46 pm

She hadnt expected him to ask her to put her hand back around his but as he did, she just complied, grabbing a soft hold around his wrist. Her hand moved with his, feeling how he felt her up. She was definitely not unaffected by the situation, so he would definitely feel how her body had reacted to all the rubbing. She moaned at his touch, her hand tensing slightly around his wrist but not to restrain or pull him away. She actually pushed his hand down like she wanted more of his touch. And it seemed that she got that as his finger played with her bell. She nodded at his words, keeping her face at the nape of his neck, opening her mouth slightly before she bit into his neck. She had bitten before, but those times would have been out of frustration or anger. This was softer, gentle. Just feeling his flesh between her teeth.
He moaned with her and she carefully rocked her hips just slightly to meet his touch, apply a little pressure onto his fingers “Eugene.” She moaned against his skin, feeling another finger join in on the fun. Her stomach felt like it was making knots around itself and though it wasnt the first time he had done this to her, it still felt like magic. Like he was touching her for the first time like she had forgotten he did. He pushed his fingers inside and she whimpered softly, feeling how she stretched out at his mercy. “I trust you.” She whispered, moving her head away to look at him. Her eyes were half lidded and filled with love, slight drool in the corner of her mouth from using her teeth on his neck. “Please use me too. I dont want to be selfish.” She pleaded softly, her free hand moving up around him, moans still leaving her mouth from how he was stroking her. It didnt take long to loosen her up, at least she felt how his fingers easily was sliding in and out when he wasnt teasing the soft spots she had to make her tense up.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 6:42 pm

She started moaning his name and never had there been any other word she had said that would ever sound as sweet. She took it upon herself to ride softly against his fingers, and the more he loosened her up, the more he wanted her. Her plea made him chuckle, kissing along her shoulder before looking at her. The way her eyes were half lidded and looked at him with such a soft gaze made him feel good. "I am using you," he argued softly. How could he not? Feeling her up like this, making her moan in such wonderful tones. "I want you to come, Zippy," he pleaded back, moving his fingers with more intent. He wanted to feel her crumble, just give in and feel what he was doing to her fully. "Can you do that for me?" He kissed her chin, moaning as his hips moved slightly with the rhythm of his fingers. Oh he wanted her so badly, but he was also showing restraint. Perhaps to keep himself in check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for as long as it will take   Waiting for as long as it will take - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for as long as it will take
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: The Blocks :: Waste-
Jump to: