See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information
World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2020
Season | Winter
Month | February
Upcoming Holiday:
None
<News> The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
<News> Kaleidoscope is OPEN! EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
January - 2020

General information
We are stoked to see new people have joined, and as a result we are working hard at making Kaleidoscope a better place. Over the coming month some changes might appear, but fear not, the lore and races already in …

Comments: 0
<News> Kaleidoscope is OPEN!
<News> Kaleidoscope is OPEN! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:41 pm by bels
Kaleidoscope is OPEN!
November - 2019

General information
A little late on the welcome, but this is the official notice that we're more than ready to take in newcomers. We have been working hard on setting up this page since last thursday and it's quite rewarding to know that we've managed …

Comments: 0

Go down 
bels
Admin
bels

<News> Kaleidoscope is OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: <News> Kaleidoscope is OPEN!   <News> Kaleidoscope is OPEN! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:41 pm

Kaleidoscope is OPEN!
November - 2019

General information
A little late on the welcome, but this is the official notice that we're more than ready to take in newcomers. We have been working hard on setting up this page since last thursday and it's quite rewarding to know that we've managed to make up a good start for future members of this page.

Welcome to Gambion
So to sum up to the best of my ability, I'll make a short "this is how our setting is"-kinda thing.

Gambion is a self-made world set in a modern time just like our own. We've chosen to make our own world as it just seemed like a better take on forming this universe to every little detail that we wanted in order. The time is set after after human arrival because it all revolves around these humans arriving to this world of different species as their own world earth was destroyed by their own greed. It's been 554 years after the humans arrived to Gambion, and the question really is: How well have they adapted to this new world that looks exactly like their own to every little detail? Have they integrated to this new society and how has society received them? It's all up to you.

We've made 7 playable races for you to pick between and if those dont match your wants and needs, then we have a custom special race where you can form and apply to have it added as a playable. If that seems rather complicated and you'd rather want something in between, there's also a good old hybrid race where you can mix and match two races together to form them around just your character.

I'll keep this as short as I can though, so without further ado, I advise you to read through the rules of our page, skim the guides and read as much as you'd like to indulge into the scenery that we've painted.

As always
Send your faceclaims to @bels. We hope to see you play.

Love,
@bels and @Andy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: General Information :: News-
Jump to: