Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Growing Tensions EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Growing Tensions EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Growing Tensions EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Growing Tensions EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Growing Tensions EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Growing Tensions

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Gaspar

Gaspar

Full name : Gaspar
Quote : Meow ∩(・ω・)∩

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 6:17 pm

@Hunter <3

Continuation of: I always feel lile somebody’s watchin’ me

The cat turned human had been quite devastated when he woke up to realize that Hunter hadnt been there. Vinnie had been quite nice to him though, at least paying extra attention to him. But he could tell that the seraph was annoyed with Hunter, he didnt even have to say it. When the seraph had work, it had meant that the shifter would be all by himself. He hadnt really liked that but Vinnie having offered him to come with him to work was a scary offer. Then he’d rather stay home. He sat on the couch, in his homemade cocoon of the duvet from bed. Some documentary was playing and he was just watching it, at least until he got drowsy and had a nap. He woke up to a knock on the door, blinking a few times, rubbing his eyes. Vinnie would’ve just come inside if it was him. He looked at the clock. It made no sense to him. But it wasnt what Vinnie had told him to look for, the time when the seraph would be back home. He got up and went to the door, fiddling with the lock before opening the door, looking a little surprised to see it being Hunter. His eyes softened up and he opened the door for her to come inside.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Full name : Hunter

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 10:58 pm

The door was open and she was almost relieved to see it wasn't Vinnie's grumpy face that met her. Instead it was Gaspar, and she felt so guilty, especially with the way he looked at her. Getting in to the apartment she looked towards the couch, seeing the familiar sight of a cocoon and a documentary playing on the TV. "I'm sorry I'm late," she said, her voice still not the best, but she was so happy to see him. Moving closer to him, she took his hand carefully giving it a light squeeze. "Can we just ... Sit?" she asked, feeling a little too much in pain to actually go in to anything too much. It was so clear on her face how she wasn't doing too good. "I think it's my turn to be a little sick," she admitted, looking down as she felt so defeated. But most of all she felt lonely.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 11:24 pm

He would always let her in. Even if she hadnt kept her promise, it didnt change how glad he was to see her again. He closed the door behind her and she moved closer. He nodded at her question, pulling her lightly with him towards the couch. If she sat down he’d listen to her, pulling at the duvet to straighten it out before he placed it around her, making sure she was covered up nicely. He leaned over to kiss her head, knowing that felt good when they had kissed him like that. He looked at her neck with a small frown. It didnt look good. “How?” He asked, moving his hand up to touch around the wound, only on the healthy skin.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 12:08 am

She closed her eyes, a faint smile appearing on her lips at the small kiss. He was too kind to her. He then soon enough seemed to reach out and touch her, making her grit her teeth but it wasn't too bad, just a little sore. "It's a long story, Kitty," she sighed, leaning her head against his shoulder, feeling good and safe here under the duvet with him. "I know I'm usually the one taking care of you ... But do you think you could care for me a little right now?" she asked, her eyes still closed as she felt almost too exhausted to keep them open. All she needed was just someone, anyone really, to be there for her when she felt this broken. It wasn't just her physical wounds that needed healing, it was her mental ones as well. Everything with Freddy had been so close to being just right, and now it had been taken away from her. "I just need to rest a little."
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 12:26 am

He could take care of her, that would be the least he could do. He cared for her, so much. He wrapped his arm around her, feeling them both heat up. He could never get as warm as her, but he was drawn to her warmth so he wasnt complaining. “Rest.” He repeated, but before he would let her fully rest, he moved. She could lie on his lap, he made sure to cover her in the duvet but not suffocate her. He placed a hand carefully in her hair, massaging her scalp, hoping it would be a help and not an annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 12:38 am

As Gaspar moved to let her lay with his head in his lap she knew that this was a grand gesture from the shifter. She felt the fingers in her hair, smiling a little as it felt good, though she worried he might get too warm under the duvet. She didn't get to worry much as she soon fell asleep, the soothing touches making it easy for her to just relax, and even if the couch was not the best to sleep on, she was way too tired to actually get up and move. So here she would stay, her breath calming with the continued small pets.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 10:54 am

It was fine that she fell asleep. He would just sit there and gently rub her scalp a little, just small soft caresses. He did check the clock fromt time to time but he didnt see the numbers Vinnie had told him to look for. Until half of them appeared. He had gotten tired as well, leaning his head back before falling sleep, at least in a light sleep so he was still semi-aware of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Full name : Christopher "Kit" Ellis

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 11:03 am

Vinnie had had a long day from the start, staying up most of the night trying to comfort Gaspar. That damned woman! Why wasn't she coming back! Had she gotten what she wanted and just gone on with her life? Didn't she know what she was doing to the poor cat turned human? He dragged himself up the stairs, unlocking the apartment door before stepping in. "I'm hoooomeee," he muttered tiredly, followed by a yawn, dropping his keys off in the usual dish that made a light clanking noise. He looked to the couch, seeing Gaspar there and ...
"Where the hell have you been!?" he burst out in anger, stepping over to the couch, watching down at Hunter with angry eyes. He didn't notice how beaten and bruised she was in all of his anger, "are you even aware of how worried we've been? No messages, not a single sound!" - "What do you have to say for yourself!?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 11:04 am

Aaaaaand the circus had arrived. She was awakened by a loud yelling sound, the voice familiar and as she opened her eyes she saw the bleached haired guy who looked positively fuming. She however didn't seem too bothered, snuggling her head against Gaspar's leg as she yawned softly. "You're not the only one who works odd hours," she just muttered which clearly didn't make the seraph in a better mood. She sighed, looking up at Gaspar with a tired smile, "but I'm here now ... So what's with all the yelling?"
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 11:50 am

He heard the key turn, but just kept resting, or at least tried to. He could feel Hunter on his lap so he felt less inclined to jump up from his seat to go greet the seraph, even if he would like that. The yelling made him open his eyes, feeling a little terrified by the sudden anger. She muttered something and Gaspar heard it but his tired eyes were looking up at Vinnie with a small frown. Why was he picking fights with her! She was where now? Nothing else mattered more than that! He didnt even remember that he was a. complete mess after she didnt show? So why was he angry?
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 12:31 pm

Why was Gaspar taking her in already? Vinnie would've thought that the cat turned human would at least have given her the cold shoulder, not sitting here snuggling up to one another. He grit his teeth, scoffing at the snarky reply, "I need a shower," he muttered angrily, leaving them on the couch to go take out his anger at his own reflection.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 12:31 pm

Hunter sighed, barely wanting to look at the seraph as he left for the bathroom. "He's right," she sighed, sitting up, groaning softly as she felt her ribs aching a little bit. "I'm sorry, Kitty, I really did mean to come back to you as I had promised ... But things got out of hand ... I fell in to an old habit, I-" she cut herself off mid sentence. No, she was not going to bother him with her sob story when there wasn't anything to cry about. She just looked at him, reaching out to touch his cheek. "I didn't want you to think I would just leave you; I care about you," which was the whole point of her coming back to him. "And if you still want me here, I'll be very happy ... But Vinnie isn't going to put up with me staying at his place for long," either they had to figure out a way for Gaspar to come visit at her house or they had to stop what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 1:26 pm

Vinnie left and Gaspar felt a little hurt, yet didnt say anything. Hunter said he was right but Gaspar couldnt see it. She began apologizing and he looked at her, touching her face gently. She cut herself off and he frowned, wondering why she stopped. He was so used to Vinnie coming home and telling him everything, not stopping or sparing a single detail.
He leaned into her touch, touching her face still as well. “Love.. dog.” He said. That was a definitive. Even if Vinnie was angry with her, Gaspar would never get angry or hate her. “Rest.” He told her, she would never heal if she began arguing with the seraph about her not being here and her having a good reason not to. He would deal with Vinnie. Or at least try to.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 1:46 pm

Hunter sighed, smiling as Gaspar stated his love for her. Sometimes she forgot just how happy he made her just by saying something so simple. He urged her to rest, and she obliged, leaning her head down on his lap once more, snuggling into him under the duvet. "Love you too, Kitty," she said, closing her eyes as she what she really needed was time and sleep. Her body could handle the rest.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 1:50 pm

Once Vinnie was done with his shower, he felt a lot better. Maybe it was true what they said about washing off all of the negativity. He got in to his sweatpants, not bothering with underwear because who could truly be that? He got out in to the livingroom, a towel over his hair as he looked at Hunter who was already sleeping again. He scoffed, however placed a kiss on top of Gaspar's head. "What do you want for dinner?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 2:02 pm

He just watched TV once she was back asleep, stroking her hair slowly. He wondered if she was having nice dreams, but it was a fleeting thought. Vinnie came out of the bathroom and he looked at the seraph for a bit, just to see if he was still angry. It didnt seem that way. The kiss made him smile a bit. But the question made him shake his head. “No hun..gry.” He said. When Hunter hadnt come around, Gaspar had barely eaten and it had had weird consequences of the seraph needing to force him again. Though Gaspar wasnt angry. But he didnt want to move away from the couch, from Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 5:19 pm

"Yes hungry," he reprimanded him, messing with his hair a little as he chuckled, clearly in a better mood after the shower. "I'll make her a plate too, she looks skinnier," he muttered, heading to the kitchen where he started up making a nice one pot dish. It was easy and didn't need a lot of dishes. He felt it was a little weird having Hunter back, because he could get used to having all of the attention on him.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 5:52 pm

The reprimand made him frown a little but the touch on his hair made up for it, just a little. He looked down at Hunter in his lap, moving some hair behind her ear. “Hurt.” He muttered as he looked at her neck. It had been covered but he could tell that something was hurting underneath. He felt a little bound to his seat, but he also didnt really mind. He looked ahead to look at the waterjug he had been told to drink when Vinnie had left. He had maybe only taken a small sip and nothing else. He could feel that his lips were dry. He decided to move away, placing a pillow under Hunter’s head before grabbing his glass of water. He took a small sip before he went to the kitchen to put the glass down in the sink. He glanced over at Vinnie, walking over to see what he was doing, quite curious.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 9:59 pm

Vinnie was happy to see Gaspar joining him in the kitchen, not shy to show him what he was doing. "This dish is going to need tomatoes ... Are you up for the challenge?" He smiled as he was making some sort of chili con carne dish. If Gaspar wanted to he could join him, and Vinnie would show him how he did it, albeit his normal way around making food was just trying stuff out to see what worked. "We still got that steak in the fridge ... If you want you could cut that for sleepyhead in there," he said.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 10:13 pm

The mention of tomatoes made the shifter’s eyes brighten up. Yeah, he could easily cut some tomatoes for the seraph. He cleaned off the tomatoes before placing them next to the cutting board. “Steak for.. dog.” He said, grabbing the knife to cut out the tomatoes, checking that it was the size and form that the seraph wanted. Once those were cut, he went to grab the steak, placing it next to the board. He dried his hands off in a papertowel before he went to check on Hunter, crouching down, touching her face carefully. “Warm…” he said before he frowned. “Vinnie.”
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:30 am

Vinnie smiled. He knew how happy Gaspar got when he got involved, and he liked just spending time with him. However it seemed like he wasn't getting rid of Hunter just yet. He focused on getting the pot to simmer on low before he heard Gaspar call for him. He dried his hands on a tea towel before heading in to the livingroom. He sighed, walking closer only to squat down, placing a hand on her forehead. However he came to regret it as she felt like she was boiling! His eyes widened a bit, "Alright, uhm," what the fuck was it they had done to make Gaspar feel better? "Bath, can you go make her a bath?" He asked, heading out to turn off the heat on the food, taking it off of the heat. He then walked back in to the livingroom and further on to the bathroom to help Gaspar setting up a bath.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 2:56 pm

She was a bit warmer than Gaspar wanted her to be. So it was better to get someone who knew how to handle this. He moved to make space for the seraph, looking a little terrified and sick with worry. “Bath.” He repeated, walking out to the bathroom to prepare. But as he stood there, he didnt even know what to do. The plug wouldnt sit right and when he turned the heat, it was only too warm or too cold. He squatted down in frustration, shaking a little as he felt like crying. He didnt want Hunter to be sick. What if she didnt get better?
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 4:25 pm

He came in to the bathroom, seeing Gaspar on the floor and he sighed. This guy had to get it together, and he couldn't do soft spoken words like Hunter could. "Get up from the floor," he sighed, trying not to sound annoyed, grabbing his hand if he refused. He showed him how to put in the plug, pressing down on it. Then he showed Gaspar how to fix the water, "she likes it steaming," he muttered, having noticed the water setting after she had had baths. "Pull yourself together, alright? She's not gonna get better if you just sit around and worry - And she wouldn't want you to worry in the first place," he said in a more serious manner. Vinnie was not good at being serious, perhaps coming off a bit more aggressive than intended, but he hoped the cat turned human could understand that it was because he worried too. Even if he hated to admit it.
"Come on, help me get her out of her clothes and in to the bath," he said, getting up before he headed back in to the living room. Thankfully she wasn't wearing anything complicated, but it could've been buttons or something to make Gaspar more frustrated, and that was the last thing they needed right now. "Watch her head," he said carrying her legs.
Back to top Go down
Gaspar

Gaspar

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 5:36 pm

He was definitely not coping well and handling the bath on his own, he felt his hands shake before he ended up admitting defeat. The seraph came to his rescue and yet the annoyed tone felt the same as if he had been scolded. His hand was grabbed and he was shown how to do it, sniffling a little. The water was made warm and Gaspar just looked at it with sad eyes. Vinnie spoke again and Gaspar didnt say anything but just got up and followed. They got her out of her clothes and Gaspar lifted her by her shoulders while Vinnie had her legs. He wasnt too used to lift people and it made muscles in his back tense in a way he didnt like. When they got her in the bath, the cat turned human looked at her, moving some hair off her face. He sat by her side, having grabbed her hand that he just held, saying nothing or doing anything beside just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Kit

Kit

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 5:53 pm

Vinnie knew he had to work on his anger, but it was so gods damned hard when he didn't want to be caring for Hunter. She had been enough of trouble as it was. The only reason he was doing this was because Gaspar cared so much for her. As she was finally in the bath he moved out to the kitchen to continue cooking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Growing Tensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Tensions   Growing Tensions Empty

Back to top Go down

Growing Tensions
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Eastern District :: Eastern living quarters-
Jump to: