Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The slip of paper with the number - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The slip of paper with the number - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The slip of paper with the number - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The slip of paper with the number - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The slip of paper with the number - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The slip of paper with the number

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Margot

Margot

Full name : Margot Heath

The slip of paper with the number - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The slip of paper with the number   The slip of paper with the number - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 10:32 pm

"Look at us, a couple of orphans finding our way through the big world," she said in a teasing matter, but there was a certain sadness behind her voice. She was trying to stay lighthearted, not trying to pry anything off of him. As he said she was lucky she couldn't help but scoff lightly. She wouldn't call herself lucky, she had fought for this, so to her it was more of an achievement. As he spoke about returning the favor to the one that had helped him, she knew she had no wise words of wisdom. But watching him lean forward and covering his eyes she felt the need to comfort him. Perhaps it was the fact that he seemed to relax a little bit more by her opening up, but she couldn't help but move closer, wrapping an arm around him if he let her. She rested her head against his shoulder, taking in deep and calming breaths. She made sure not to touch his skin, mostly because she didn't feel like invading his emotions more than necessary. "Even with the best intentions, we can't see what might happen down the road," she argued in a soft-spoken voice. She knew it might not be the most comforting of words, but she at least replied to what he said.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Full name : Alister Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The slip of paper with the number   The slip of paper with the number - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 4:26 am

“Nah, one found her way. The other one is still a struggling piece of shit, one bottle of vodka away from broken liver by the way. Cheers” he argued before he lifted his glass of water at her like he was making a toast out of it. He had hoped for his tapwater to turn into tasteless vodka but it was in fact stoll just water. He placed he glass back on the table before he started his talk of their luck, feeling himself getting emotional just as he spoke about it. He knew Baal wouldnt ever want to see him and he just had to somehow accept it. The last thing he wanted was if Baal was pressued into seeing eye to eye with him. He just couldnt look at the man he had called his bestfriend and risk seeing the masked hostility behind his eyes.
He didnt mind Nelinha touching him or to even go as far to wrap her arm around him and lean her head onto his shoulder. He instinctlively leaned his body a little towards her to somehow subtly show that he wasnt turning the comfort down. “I knew what was gonna happen all too well. And I still did it,” he said lifting his hand away to blink the wetness away. He had been taught to never cry, at least not if he wanted to be seen as a man. He carefully moved his hand up to hers, letting his fingers gently brush hers before touching them fully and carefully to entangle their hands - Not that he was trying to do anything else than let her feel his emotions so she could judge whether to believe him or not. But it was also a vice versa thing, he had to know if she would fear him which he thought she would. “I’m a murderer Nelinha. I dont deserve no sympathy,” he said looking at their hands when he couldnt look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: The slip of paper with the number   The slip of paper with the number - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 10:57 am

Nelinha felt rather relaxed as he didn't seem to move away, it was a start to let someone in like she felt he did right now. She didn't think that she was too good at comforting words, but she did have a great understanding of body language. As he took her hand she just looked at the way he entangled his with hers, feeling his emotions so strong. A few tears escaped her eyes, feeling his sadness and sorrow, how he saw himself and how little he felt he deserved this comfort. His words were sad, but she had a hard time believing that he didn't deserve anything to the likes of empathy. "If you let your actions control you, you'll never find happiness," she mumbled, frowning as she felt like she was bad at this. Leaning her head a bit away, she looked at him, seeing how he was avoiding her gaze. Leaning closer she placed a sweet and soft kiss against his cheek. "What you have done is in the past, and now you can do nothing but look forward - If you let me in, I'll let you be a part of my family," she said in an almost whisper. Placing her forehead against his temple she closed her eyes, feeling the emotions that rolled off of him, taking each in with careful consideration. She could feel his anger, his distress and how he felt rather hopeless, yet she didn't want him to feel like that. She wanted him to realize she was handing him an offer that few could get in his situation. "We have little money, yet we are bound together by our wish to do better, to do something that we can be proud of, despite our past," she said, still having her eyes closed. Lycans were weird in many regards to the outsider. While others might have seen this close encounter as romantic, Nelinha saw it only as a bonding session; a place where they could share their emotions and let things flow between the touch of each other's skin.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: The slip of paper with the number   The slip of paper with the number - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 5:13 am

“Maybe I dont deserve it,” he argued, frowning a little at himself. He didnt think he was being unreasonable to himself, it was afterall a situation he had caused on his own decision to do so. He just couldnt look at her, though her kiss on his cheek made him close his eyes for a bit. “Not... deserving,” he mumbled but it felt wrong to ever deny a woman whatever she wanted - It was just how he had always been. Her whisper brought a promise, open up and let himself be accepted, which seemed both easy and difficult. He wanted to open up and let her in but at the same time he felt like tearing off the bandaid would cause a string of new and old emotions that he had been trying to drown. He would definitely just reverse back to his former self and resume the drunkard lifestyle. “I can wish to do better all I want, but it wont bring back her mom” he said turning his eyes to look at her, before looking down. Her eyes were closed anyway and he didnt mind that. He looked at their hands instead and closed his eyes to feel her emotions, his hand slowly untangling as he led her hand to his neck, running her fingertips along his skin. He felt bad for making her feel how he felt but she would also feel how him being allowed to feel her feelings too were calming him down, like a beacon to suck up all the bad and highlight the small goods. Sure to an outsider their little touching session would definitely seem like something suggestive or even romantic but Daniel hadnt even thought of that. “I’m scared,” he admitted, though he knew she probably had felt it long before he said it.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: The slip of paper with the number   The slip of paper with the number - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:40 am

"Everyone deserves a second chance; Everyone," Nelinha promised in a sweet tone, stroking his back with the palm of her hand. As Daniel said that he wished to do better, the lycan felt like she had been in his place many times over. "It's okay to be scared," she assured him, but suddenly a loud crunch was heard. Nelinha opened her eyes, looking at her sister Kassia that stood in the doorframe, a bowl in one hand and a spoon in another. "Are you seriously eating cereal right now?" the lycan asked in a confused voice. This was a serious subject, and here her sister was eavesdropping.

"A girl's gotta eat; Are you guys breaking up or something?" Kassia asked a little confused. She hadn't seen the male lycan before, so she couldn't help but take interest in him. Nelinha sent her a warning look, making Kassia chuckle. "Nelly, come on, I'm just trying to lighten the mood - You two sound like you're in a dramatic tv show," she said, smiling as her red hair sat wildly on her head. Kassia was a human, but that was about the extent that she knew about herself. Long term memory loss, Hector had called it, but it hadn't seemed to affect much else. "Kassia, this is Daniel, Daniel, this is my sister Kassia," Nelinha introduced them. Kassia smiled, taking a step closer and holding out her hand. "Pleasure to meet you," she said with a warm smile, however when and if Daniel would take her hand, he would not be able to feel her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: The slip of paper with the number   The slip of paper with the number - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 11:52 am

It felt nice to sit here and not feel as left alone to his issues as he had before. So he might have exposed himself and his feelings a little more than he had intended, which soon to proved to be an embarassment, at least inside the lycan’s own head. The crunch was enough to grasp his attention, making him turn his head to look at the redhead that stood in the doorway with her bowl of cereal. He was surprised but either it was the hangover or pure luck that his face displayed no change. He frowned a little as he eyed the food, feeling his stomach twist and turn at the thought of eating. He just grabbed his water and took a long sip while the two sisters conversed. He looked at her hand at the introduction, still holding the glass to his mouth. Looking up from her hand to her eyes, he placed down the glass before grabbing her hand, "You too," he said, giving her hand a gentle squeeze before letting go.
The fact that he couldnt feel her feelings like he had with Nelinha didnt spark any curiousity in the moment. From what Daniel had learned about feeling other’s emotions were that many could hide theirs well, and he wasnt going to question this girl about hers in the peak of hangover-hours. He carefully got up from the sofa to stretch his legs, walking around a little more sure as he looked out the window for a second. Going back, he felt much better, looking at Kassia’s bowl with intent before he quite sneakingly stole it from her hands in a smooth motion, “Excuse me, this looks very nice,” he mumbled with half a smile before wandering back to the sofa with her bowl to sit and eat.
Back to top Go down
Margot

Margot

PostSubject: Re: The slip of paper with the number   The slip of paper with the number - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 10:31 am

//Out <33//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The slip of paper with the number   The slip of paper with the number - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The slip of paper with the number
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District-
Jump to: