Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The binding of two souls [cw] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The binding of two souls [cw] EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The binding of two souls [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

The binding of two souls [cw] Empty
PostSubject: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 12:15 pm

Outfit + Hair and make-up
@Baal

CW: Sexual content ahead
______

Sleep had been easier after feeling the weight of pain lifted, but she still awoke rather early. She could feel how her stomach was spinning with excitement for what was going to happen today. For a few second she just laid there in bed, snuggling close to her daemon as she awoke slowly from her slumber. Her dreams had been pretty non-existent that night, as she had finally gotten the rest she had needed. However she also knew that they couldn't be snoozing all day. She wanted to jump up and down, trying to contain how happy she was that they had reached this day, but instead she kissed his cheek sweetly before moving out of bed. As silently as she could she made her way out to the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror she sighed. Of course she knew that what Trent had done had helped her, but she still felt like she looked like a skeleton. She had always been a slender girl, but right now she feared that people might look at her as deceasing. She took a quick shower, cleaning herself off and making sure to scrub her face clean. Her and Aiden had been discussing make-up, and the fenix wanted to do something simple for today. Stepping out of the shower she quickly wrapped the towel around her body, making sure that the water barely had time to get cold on her skin. They were going to be outside for quite a while today, so she wanted to stay as warm up until that. She moved back to the bedroom, looking at her daemon with a soft smile on her lips. She felt rather giddy. It wasn't a wedding, but it felt like it. The same kind of jitters running through her body. Getting dressed was easy as she had thought about this outfit for so long. It was simple and elegant, and it would keep her warm. Besides, the dress was still big enough to hide if there was anything visible about her stomach. She felt like it was growing, but her brother had assured her she was just imagining things. So far her pregnancy had shown to be moving quite fast, but Xander said it wasn't something to worry about just yet.

Last edited by Buffy on Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:54 am

O: He slept in his jeans, poor man.

Though the happenings of the night had been quite eventful, there were no reminders or recap of the kind in his dreams. Not even the nightmare had chosen to invade his dreamworld, which he would be thankful for once he woke from a decent night’s sleep. It was maybe the exhaustion and the release of inner tension as he had snapped at Nova that allowed him to have his restful sleep. Keeping Buffy close as he slept was a constant reminder that things could have been worse, that he may not have been in this bed if the celestial hadnt stepped in and offered her help. But still he was as ever suspicious, because they didnt really know this woman. Whatever her intentions were hadnt been clear enough to the sleeping daemon. And whatever Trent’s mix into her bond would bring didnt seem to scare Baal.
He felt Buffy move out of his arms and it was only his slow reactions that kept him from reaching out to pull her back into his safe embrace. He woke enough to be alert but still halfway asleep. Actually it was the kind of sleep where he would swear he had been awake but in reality he had been asleep. He opened his eyes a little as she returned, though with every heavy blink, he swore he was skipping minutes like mere seconds and soon she was already dressed. Moving his arms up above his head as he twisted slightly to the side in a deep yawn, he stretched his slender body, feeling better with some actual sleep. “Truly, I always look forward to seeing you as the first thing, but this is something else,” he said in a raspy morning voice, exhaling deeply through his nose as he examined her dress with his eyes, making a few lazy blinks as he wasnt sure he was ready to get up just yet. “Everyone will turn their heads in either awe or jealousy... Or a bit of both,” he said as he carefully pushed himself up to sit.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:32 am

Buffy could see he was going in and out of sleep, but she didn't mind. She was actually more relieved than anything, because it meant he had slept well. As he stretched and yawned she couldn't help but chuckle lightly before sitting down to do her make-up and hair. It was nice just to be taking her time. His raspy voice made her smile, looking at his reflection in the mirror she was getting ready in. At a time like this she felt rather jealous of the fact that he could just roll out of bed and look as handsome as ever. "Hopefully we won't attract too much attention," she said, raising an eyebrow at him before she continued putting on mascara. All she really wanted to do was toss herself on the bed with him, cuddle up close and drown herself in the feeling of his lips. She felt herself blush a bit at her own thoughts, mostly because she had never taken herself as someone with thoughts like that. "We have to get going in about an hour or two," she said, turning around on her seat as she felt like she was finished. She looked at her daemon with a soft smile, getting up from her seat and moving over to him. She placed a careful kiss against his, as to not smudge her lipstick. "I'll go wake up Aiden and Xander - Why don't you take a shower and wake yourself up?" she suggested, her voice caring as all she wanted was for him to be comfortable. Stroking his cheek with her palm she moved slowly away to the door, opening it carefully. Before exiting she turned around, a devious smile on her lips as she couldn't hide her excitement. "And maybe pack a small bag for later?" she said in a teasing voice before disappearing out in to the hallway.

Knocking briefly on her brother's door she opened it slowly. "I'm coming in, don't say I didn't warn you!" she said in a loud voice. She was not going to walk in on the two doing something she definitely didn't want to see. She could see her brother was still snoozing away, making her smile a little. Although she hadn't known the extend of his pain, it felt good to see him resting. He had even gotten the color of his cheeks back.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 2:19 pm

He didnt feel sure that not at least a fair few would notice her, but he was also still so very lovestruck that he would even claim her to be more beautiful than queens. He rubbed his eyes a little before he made a silent yet soft groan as he realized he was still wearing pants. He looked at her through the small mirror though he knew he couldnt see much now, he knew he was going to be amazed when she’d turn around. He pulled at one of his curls to look at it. Even though he could use a shower, the length of his hair had gotten ahead of him and now it seemed like those easy curls were turned into a mix of wavy and curly. He wasnt sure if he liked it. “I hope I can do something about this hair by then,” he said as he turned his eyes from his hair between his fingers to her that had finally turned around. He watched her face for a moment like he was measuring everything, before he made a shrug with a deep sigh, “How did I get this fortunate?” He asked with a soft smile.
He returned the kiss, though a part of him wanted to place a hand on her lower back and roll her around but he didnt. He made a small nod at her suggestion, he thought it was nice of her to not call him stinky when he knew he probably was slowly getting there. He watched her as she went, raising an eyebrow as she stopped in the door. That devious smile was back and he wasnt sure what it meant. He just nodded again, but she was already gone to get Aiden and Xander. He got out of bed and it felt like his limbs had been asleep for centuries, he felt so tired. He could only hope that a nice shower would help.
He moved to the bathroom, looking in the mirror as he still saw some hints of the eyebags that had otherwise been present in a dark purple tint. He tried to fluff up his curls but they wouldnt budge with the length of his hair. He sighed and looked down at his jeans.  Pulling at the waistband he could see small marks from where the fabric had stamped itself onto his skin. Yesterday he had thought wearing them wouldnt be such a hassle but now that he was awake he wasnt so sure he had been right in his train of thought for that one. He got out of them with his underwear and got into the shower, just letting the water sprinkle on his face to wake him up fully.

Aiden had woken up a fair few minutes before Buffy came in and had spent her time cuddled up to Xander who was still sleeping. She just looked at him with loving eyes as she heard Buffy’s warning. She smiled at the fenix, lifting herself up on her elbow, “Goodmorning Buffy,” she said in a low tone as to not disturb Xander. “I’ll wake him up,” she assured her before looking at the nephilim again. She knew she was lucky to have a second chance with him and she was just so happy now, happier than she had been in the time she had been gone. She turned to him, carefully running her fingers down his face before she leaned in to kiss his temple, resting her lips against his skin, “Xander?” She asked softly, though she wouldnt mind caressing him a bit more, it probably wouldnt be sweet for long if he didnt know who was touching him. “We have to be there for your sister’s ceremony,” she spoke again softly, smiling as she thought it was quite beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 11:25 pm

Buffy chuckled at Aiden's soft words, nodding and leaving the room to go to the kitchen. The sight that met her surprised her a bit, seeing the celestial cooking was weird. "Good morning ... I took the liberty of cooking all of you some breakfast," Nova said in a voice. She sounded distant, but it was because she was there without really being there. She hadn't been able to sleep, traveling between the realms to see if that would help with her restlessness. When she hadn't even felt Trent's presence, then she had given up and returned here. Buffy still felt rather apprehensive, standing in the door, yet she looked on curiously. "Most celestials prefer a rather plain diet, but newborns rarely like anything produced by animals," she said, biting the inside of her cheek. "I guess that's why I haven't been able to tolerate meat being cooked here," the fenix replied, stepping closer to the table. It all looked rather good, and she could feel her stomach scream at her to just grab a plate and dig in. However she wanted to wait for the others. Nova looked down to the oven, her eyes narrowing for a while before she decided to open it. From it sprang a delicious smell of freshly baked bread, spreading in to the whole apartment.

Xander groaned lightly, his body tensing a bit at the gentle touch, but as soon as he opened his eyes and saw it was Aiden, he couldn't help but smile. He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close as he buried his face in her brown locks, inhaling her sweet scent. "Five more minutes," he pleaded against her scalp, kissing her gently and a little lazily. Smiling against her hair he felt his body falling back in to sleep once more. He knew he had to get up, but he just wanted to spend a few more minutes with her in his arms. The smell of food snuck through the half-open door, making his senses wake slightly more. "I have a price for getting up," he whispered, leaning his head away from her hair. He smiled softly at her, still looking rather tired, but he knew it would pass as soon as he had had a shower. "I want a kiss," he whispered almost sensually, flashing a small grin, showing some of his teeth. It wasn't something big to ask for, but he was just addicted to feeling her lips on him.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 3:40 am

Aiden chuckled at Xanders plea, his kisses making her sigh as she thought about it. But it seemed that even before she could answer him, he was already asleep once again. She carefully ran her hands up and down his sides in gentle motions, trying her best to make her touch as light as possible, because she knew he could end up in a panic if she wasnt careful - She just couldnt keep her hands off of him but it wasnt as much a sexual craving as it just was her needing to catch up and memorize every feeling that revolved around him. The smell of freshly baked bread made her turn her head a little curiously. She was certain it wasnt Buffy, it couldnt be. A smile crept up on her lips as Xander whispered, turning her head to look up at him with curious eyes as he leaned away. When he stated his price, she was surprised to feel her cheeks warm up a little by the way he whispered. “Then I’ll give you one you’ll remember,” she said with a cheeky smile before she placed her hands gently on his cheeks to guide his face down to hers. She pressed her lips to his in a slow motion, feeling her heart beat a little faster as she carefully moved her lips around his. One hand on his cheek carefully slid around to lazily hold his neck while her body felt the sweet tingles down her spine. She took her time to feel his lips before she carefully moved away to gasp for air. Chuckling she pushed herself up to sit, “Did I meet your terms?” She teased him about pricing a kiss.

Getting out of the shower felt nice. Baal grabbed a nearby towel before he dried himself off from top to toe.  Though his thick hair would need more than just a quick ruffle with the towel, it had to do for now. He looked in the mirror again to examine the length. He frowned as he leaned in on the mirror, turning his head from side to side as he looked at it. He hadnt cut it at all since he met Buffy and as curly and wild as it had been in the beginning. It wasnt so anymore. He wrinkled his nose as he inspected the long locls in the mirror before he wrapped the towel around his waist and kept it secured with his hand. He threw his clothes in the laundry basket before leaving the bathroom. He went to Buffy’s room but he didnt get into his clothes yet but underwear and a pair of sweatpants. He walked out in the kitchen with searching eyes as he opened a drawer and looked for a moment before grabbing a pair of scissors. Without saying a word he went out of the kitchen again - The stench of fresh bread was so irritating to his nose. He sat down in front of Buffy’s little mirror before he made a deep sigh. “If I fail terribly,  I’m a dead man,” he reminded himself in a mumble before grabbing a lock. He didnt think twice before he snipped it off, turning his head quickly to see if he was alone. If he was he would just continue, but if Buffy was there, he’d look rather surprised as he held that now freed long lock of hair between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 11:19 am

Xander smiled at her reply, following her guiding hands until their lips touched. His whole body trembled as it was so pleasant for him to have her this close without fear. His heart felt like it was knocking against his ribcage, as if it was trying to escape. Moving his lips with hers, he felt the tenderness of their movements being in sync. As she leaned away once more, his lips were slightly parted, his eyes still closed. He was pouting a bit, as if he had hoped the kiss had been longer, but he was grateful for even the slightest hint of affection from the hybrid. He could feel his breath rather heavy and a little sped up, wanting to be greedy and pull her in for another kiss. Instead he opened his eyes, looking at those muddy brown ones that made him fall in love all over. Her question made him chuckle, wrapping his arms around her and flipping her around on her back. Hovering over her he moved his lips down to her neck, kissing her soft skin ever so carefully, not wanting to let even a millimeter be left untouched. "You always do," he replied against her neck, kissing her down to the nape of her neck. He could feel his body react to having her close, but he was just wanting to keep it sweet and innocent. Not to mention, the door was open, and he was not risking anything. "But you leave me with a hunger for more of you," he whispered rather sensually. He still had some ways to go regarding his mental healing, but he felt like he knew his limits by now. He was still uncertain about the whole sex thing, mostly because he was afraid she wasn't going to like what he had to offer. "And now I just really want to spend the rest of the day in bed with you," he said, frowning a little at his own words. He knew he had to be there for his sister, so his words were mostly in teasing, but he did want to spend a whole day with her in bed. At least at some point. He sighed in delight against her neck before he pulled away, looking at her face in the dim sunlight that came through his window. "I know ... I know; We have to get up," he chuckled lightly, placing his forehead against hers, closing his eyes for a while. Just taking in the moment before he moved off of her and got to his feet. Looking down he sighed, seeing that he would have to calm down for a bit before he could simply stumble out to the kitchen.

Buffy looked at all of the food before she heard Baal step in to the kitchen looking through the drawers until he found a pair of scissors. Raising an eyebrow she looked at him as he exited the kitchen once more. Sitting down at the table she grabbed a few grapes, chewing on them as she felt herself a little vacant in her gaze. "Just dig in already, there's plenty of food," Nova said before she decided to follow Baal. She stepped in to the bedroom, looking at the daemon as he mumbled to himself. She couldn't help but smile a bit. "Let me help you; Buffy is eating," she said, moving over and holding out her palm for him to hand her the scissors. She knew he didn't trust her, and that was just how it was going to be, but she was not going to let him butcher his hair on a day like this. If he let her, she would slowly start cutting his hair, making sure to move in slow and calming movements. "If I remember correctly, I was a hairdresser in one of my former lives," she chuckled lightly, but she was serious. She had some faint recollection of owning a salon long ago. "I know you probably won't listen to me ... But I was never trying to harm anyone," she said truthfully. Nova was not evil, she didn't wish to claim something that wasn't hers. "However I haven't just stood by and done nothing; I was trying to find a way without involving Trent ... But I guess that I should've told you the risks," she said in a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 6:03 pm

She was ready to get up from the bed but then she felt his arm around her and soon she was flipped back onto it, feeling the soft fabric on her back as she looked at him with a soft smile. She couldnt deny that she was still surprised to feel his affection like this but it also pooled some tension in the longing she felt for him. She made some soft drawn out sighs as he kissed her neck, wrapping her arms around him to hold him close. “I think that’s something we’re both pretty good at,” she whispered a little breathless, closing her eyes to feel his soft kisses more intensive. One hand wandered up in his hair, her fingertips softly massaging their way up his scalp. She couldnt help but agree with his words in her mind, she also rather wanted to stay in bed, or at least a little longer if it meant she could keep his lips on her skin like this. The colour had build up in her cheeks but she hadnt realized by the time he leaned away from her neck to look at her. “We can spend the rest of the day in bed after your sister’s ceremony. Order some takeout and do absolutely nothing,” she promised him with her forehead against his. She made a deep sigh, feeling ever thankful once more that they were giving it another shot, because she knew she wouldnt feel this way with someone else. When he got up and looked down, her eyes followed before she made a small gasp, covering her mouth before she made a soft snicker. She couldnt say anything with the door open but at the same time she felt curious. Instead of exploring that curiousity, she got out of bed, smiling a little as she looked down at his shirt that she was wearing. She got her bag and thought of what to wear.

It hadnt been Buffy but he had hoped it when he saw Nova. Hadnt it been that this day wouldnt have been possible without her help, he would have been so quick to dismiss her. He gave her the scissors as she offered, pulling the strand of hair he had cut to show her where to start. He bowed his head down a little but quickly straightened it rather than having her do it. He still felt suspicious as ever and unsure of her intentions, but as she spoke, he raised an eyebrow at her. He wanted to ask but at the same time he was also unsure if she was actually telling the truth. The black bond that had eaten up half of hers on his wrist started to itch a little by how close she was. He narrowed his eyes when she started off her sentence by saying he probably wouldnt listen. It felt like it was some sort of reverse psychology that now when she had said he wouldnt, he would. “Buffy was dying. She had been for days. Even I could feel that,” he said, keeping his voice calm despite how angry the mere notion of Buffy in danger made him. He didnt want to ruin the day. “What will Trent’s bond to the child mean? And what will happen to you?” He asked, the last question somehow seemed to be a little concerned for her. He didnt trust her, that much was true, but that didnt meant he couldnt worry that she would be harmed. He wouldnt blame her if she hadnt wanted to involve Trent because she didnt want to die if that was among the risks. Though he didnt know how she felt about death, he just assumed that it wasnt something that she really wanted.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 12:07 am

Xander smiled at her soft sighs, wanting to make them moans, but that was probably more trouble than they were willing to face. Her suggestion however was just what he felt like he needed. The rest of the day, just the two of them and a lot of food. It sounded almost too good to be true, but he believed it to be so. Moving to his feet he could feel some blood rush to his cheeks as she followed his gaze, looking away as he felt rather embarrassed. He knew it was a normal thing, and with Aiden so close he had barely thought of keeping his mind clean. All he had been thinking about was how soft her skin felt against his lips, and then his mind had started to wander. Would the rest of her skin be as soft as the one on her neck? Would she moan if he kissed her just the right spot? Could he even satisfy her needs when he was so scared not to? He took a few calming breaths, biting the inside of his cheek as he tried not to think about it for too long. Instead he walked to his closet, looking at his different options. "I feel like I need to be rather neutral ... I mean we probably don't want to draw too much attention to ourselves?" he said, thinking out loud clearly. It had become a habit of his to say out loud what he was thinking; it felt easier to distinguish his imagination of fear with reality. "Would a suit be too formal?" he asked, turning his head slightly to look at Aiden. To him she looked perfect already, her hair a little messy and wearing his t-shirt that was way too big for her. It was kinda cute, and he couldn't help but think he would like to wake up to that look for the rest of his life. However he wasn't like his sister, he couldn't just marry someone even if it felt right. He needed to know everything about the other person to be able to make such a call, and getting to know someone like that could take years. There was still so much he wanted to learn about Aiden, and he didn't mind taking it one day at a time. He wasn't in a rush. However he could understand his sister on some level. It was tempting to just grab the one that had taken his heart and bind himself to her, but he knew that wouldn't make him happy.

Nova sighed at his words. Of course she hadn't been blind, she had felt the energy slowly draining out of the fenix stronger than anyone. "You think I wasn't aware?" she asked gently, shaking her head no. She was awfully aware, showing her arm off to him, halting the haircutting just for a minute as she pointed at a specific mark that started to light up a bit. "I have bound myself to her for the time being, I've kept her as safe as I could, but believe me; I can feel everything," she said, a pained expression on her face. "I could feel her life slipping away from me, making me look faster, search more, yet my race is dying - There hasn't been a celestial child born in at least ten thousand years, so I tried other methods," she whispered, feeling her eyes well up for a bit. It felt selfish to cry about, so she held her tears back. "I tried severing my bond to Trent, giving your little girl someone to bind with ... Even if it meant my death," she said. She continued cutting his hear, her movements calm and precise. "And I can feel the bond I have to you slowly being eaten, as if someone if pulling at my soul," she said, nodding to the mark that Trent had planted on the daemon. She felt like she was making great progress on his hair, checking the length. His question made her sigh and shrug a little. "I don't know what will happen; As I've said there hasn't been a celestial born in nearly ten thousand years, and a lone celestial is not really a thing ... I just hope I get to see your daughter before my eventual passing - See what I helped bring in to the world I guess," she said. She didn't pretend to be perfect, not even saintly, but she knew that she was doing the right thing. She had kept that little child as safe as was in her power, not the rest was up to Baal and Buffy. "What do you think?" she asked once she was finished with cutting his hair. Did he like it? She hadn't cut it too short, just a little bit shorter than when she had seen the daemon the first time.

Buffy was sitting in the kitchen, eating in silence as she felt herself shake a little from the excitement. She was happy to get something to eat, munching away as she waited for the other's to join her. Of course Baal wouldn't eat, but she hoped his mood would've changed somewhat so that he at least would be sitting with her while she ate her breakfast. She could feel the time ticking closer to when they had to leave. Small shivers running up and down her spine as she felt so excited to just go out and bind herself to her daemon.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 5:14 am

Aiden just seemed to nod at his words, even if he had really just been talking to himself, “Two who goes on the most wanted list for daemons gathered and ready for the taking? I should consider wearing a bag over my head,” she said with a light chuckle, if there was something she didnt fear then it was the order’s intrusion on this day. She just didnt think it possible if Nova’s mark kept the couple safe. She turned her head to Xander at his question, walking up next to him before pulling a little at a hanging suit in his wardrobe, her lips puckered in speculation as she thought about it. “Definitely too formal,” she agreed, before she looked at it. “Losing the jacket would help,” she then said, kissing his cheek before turning to her bag. She pulled out a simple dress that she only really used for special occasions but this did feel like one, so she didnt mind. It wasnt everyday that you went to a soul binding ceremony between a fenix and a daemon. She went to the door to close it before she went to the bed where her dress was laid out. She grabbed the oversized shirt down at her thighs before pulling it over her head to let it fall to the ground. She found her bra on the floor, picking it up before getting into it. She slipped into the dress before she realized she couldnt get the zipper, “Can you help me, please?” She asked, moving her long locks away from her back.

He hadnt expected her to go in to such detail with what she wanted to do and had done. It placed a new light over the situation for the daemon but if he truly believed her was yet unknown. He kept glancing down at the mixed mark, wondering if they were both struggling to keep the other mark from devouring it’s counterpart. “He didnt say it out loud. But Trent thinks that keeping your bond locked on me like this will save you because of the blood in me, or something along those lines. But he kept thinking it. blood is the key, blood is the key. There’s something that he knows that he isnt willing to share” he said, thinking she was ought to know a little about what her counterpart seemed to be planning. He had no idea what Trent’s words about blood meant, frankly he was rather occupied with other thoughts. He looked in the mirror as she finished, pulling a little at his locks before he made a small nod and looked rather thankful at her. “It looks better than what I could have done. Thank you,” he said in a sincere tone before he brushed off a few strands from hos shoulders. He definitely felt this length of hair more than he had done the other. He nodded at Nova before he went to find his clothes. He knew Buffy had said to keep it simple and he felt quite thankful of that. He got into his outfit before he went to the kitchen, correcting the neck before he somewhat snuck over to Buffy, carefully placing his hands on her shoulders. “What’s on the menu?” He asked, giving her shoulders a squeeze before sitting down next to her. He just waited for her to notice the new hair cut.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 11:32 am

Xander watched as Aiden touched his blue suit, nodding at her words. It seemed like the hybrid always knew something about fashion that he himself had no clue about. As he took out the suit he looked at it for a bit, deciding just to wear the blue pants and a white shirt, putting on a black belt that would match his black shoes. He couldn't help but look at her from time to time, but as she removed her shirt he felt his heart sink. Blushing he couldn't stop himself from letting his eyes wander down her body before she started to put on clothes. He looked away, feeling almost ashamed that he had taken such a long peek. He knew that she wouldn't mind, yet he felt like he should've said something. Complimented her beauty or said something that wouldn't come across as strange. While he felt a little trapped in his own mind he got dressed, but was quickly pulled out of his ponder as she asked for help. Swallowing he nodded and walked closer, carefully grabbing the small zipper, slowly closing up her dress. Once he had done so he leaned closer to her, moving some of her hair away to place a few sweet kisses against her neck and just below her ear. "You look lovely," he whispered against her neck. He knew that it was far from enough to describe how beautiful she truly looked in his eyes. "Should we go out and get something to eat?" he asked softly, however he seemed much more preoccupied with kissing her neck in soft intervals.

Nova was actually rather surprised at Baal's words, frowning a little. She didn't really know how Trent's ability worked, just that it was rather different from her own. "Blood is the key," she mumbled in reply, yet she couldn't figure out what he meant. It had never been easy to understand her counterpart, but perhaps this was one of those moments where she couldn't understand even if she tried. She would probably have to seek out Trent at some point soon, making sure that the mark he had planted on the daemon would not harm them. As he checked himself in the mirror she took a step back, nodding at his thank you and just placed the scissors down before going back out to the kitchen. She remained silent as she stirred a small pot of porridge. She herself liked the bland flavors just as much as the spicy ones.

Buffy looked at Nova as she came back, tilting her head a bit to the side. However soon a warm smile graced her lips as she felt Baal's hands on her shoulders. There was always something soothing about the daemon's presence. As he sat down and asked she simply gestured to the table full of food. "There's a lot here, but I doubt there's anything you actually like," she said, frowning a little before turning her eyes to look at him. Her eyes softened up as she studied his face, she could see he was excited, and she noticed how short his hair had become. "You look absolutely dashing," she said in a breathless tone, leaning closer to him, stealing a sweet and innocent kiss before continuing the plate she had filled with fruits, bread and some jam. It felt good to eat and not feel her stomach threaten to empty itself right after. Besides she wanted to fill out the hollow of her cheeks as much as she could now that she might be able to gain some weight back.

"You like licorice, so I tried making some jam with it ... I don't know if it's any good," Nova said, placing the small jar in front of the daemon before returning to her porridge.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 5:54 am

She wouldnt have minded if he had been looking at her while she dressed, in fact she would feel happy that he found her attractive enough to steal glances. Though she wasnt really thinking about glances as she slid into her dress. She bit her lower lip softly as she made her request, looking ahead as she felt the dress slowly close up. Feeling his kisses and hearing his whisper made her smile sweetly as she leaned a bit back into him, closing her eyes for a moment. She made a small nod at his question, turning her head to look at him before she turned to him, placing her hands up at his collar before she adjusted it to make sure it sat just right. She fiddled a little with the fabric, making a small sigh as she chuckled a little to herself, looking up from his collar to his eyes, "Sorry, I just wanted to imprint this moment in my mind," she said in a happy tone before she moved away. Instead she grabbed his hand and went to join the others.

He chuckled at her answer as he sat down, it was a certainty that he would almost hate to eat all of whatever was served but maybe there was something that he liked or at least didnt dislike. He was a little nervous about his rash decision to change his hair but seeing her eyes soften up and the compliment that followed just made him smile broadly as he let her steal a kiss that he easily returned. "Thank you," he replied a little late as she returned to eating. He looked at the jar that Nova placed in front of him, not feeling too sure if he liked knowing that the celestial knew what he liked since he hadnt really told her. But he was still all set on not ruining the day, so he picked it up to inspect it, "I'll give it a try, thank you" he said before he looked back at Buffy with a small smile. He liked seeing how well she was eating, but as much as he'd like to just sit there and stare at her, she probably wouldnt like it. "How's the couple doing on this fine morning?" Aiden asked with a bright smile as she touched Buffy's shoulder with a light touch, "I think we're a little excited," Baal said with a calm smile as he looked at the hybrid. She let go of Xander's hand to walk up to Nova to curiously check out what she was making. "I used to eat porridge with blueberries as a kid," she said before looking up at Nova. "The bread smells very nice. Cant wait to eat it," she said with a warm smile, always liking how easy it was to get the celestial to smile, but she felt like something was going on. She sat down at the table, making a deep sigh as her eyes scouted around the table, "This seems more like a feast than breakfast," she chuckled, grabbing Xander's hand under the table.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 10:11 pm

Buffy smiled softly at Baal, mostly because she thought he looked like how he had back when she had seen him at the coffee shop. As she took another bite she felt herself get a bit more nervous, especially as other people started to enter the kitchen. Perhaps it was simply the nerves, but she felt her body tense a little just thinking about it all, falling silent as Aiden started speaking. She just looked down at her plate, feeling like her body was welling up with emotions she could not contain in her chest. She was happy. Genuinely happy and awfully terrified at the same time. "I'm feeling awfully nervous," she said in a weak voice, placing a hand on Baal's thigh as if it would help her calm down. She was excited, that was true, but she couldn't help but suddenly fear that something might go wrong. That she would be separated from her daemon before everything could be finished. She could feel her eyes water, her heart beating a little faster as she feared everything right now. Perchance it was simply her nerves running wild, maybe mixed with a bit of her hormones showing themselves as well. "Terribly excited, but I feel like I might pass out," she said, chuckling a bit nervously.

Xander kissed his sister on the head as he stepped in, sitting himself across from the daemon and the fenix. Reaching over and grabbing the bread as he started to cut slices of it rather carefully, trying not to squish the bread together. Handing some around he hesitated a bit as he offered Baal. Mostly because he had never seen the daemon consume anything but something containing souls. However he offered it anyways, then placed a slice on the plate for Aiden and then one for himself. Looking at the different things he felt a little overwhelmed, but he noticed the strawberries, smiling a bit to himself as he grabbed a handful, starting to cut them in thin slices placing them on his bread. And with that he got Buffy's attention, a smile creeping up on his sister's lips. "You want me to make you one too?" he asked, raisin a brow, making the fenix nod as he started to chuckle. He finished his own, but instead of eating he handed it to his sister whom took it. "Thanks," she said, taking a bite of the bread with strawberries on it. It was strange how something from their childhood could make her so at ease. Xander simply shook his head at her, smiling at Aiden as she sat down next to him. He took her hand in return under the table, leaning closer to kiss her cheek.

"Well it is more of a goodbye from me," Nova admitted, smiling at the people at the table. She frowned, looking down before she took the porridge off the stove and took a bowl for herself, as well as one for Aiden if she wanted. "Once Baal and Buffy is bonded there's not really a reason for me to be around ... So I guess I wanted to say sorry for the troubles I've caused," she said.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 5:21 am

Aiden was sure they both were more nervous than they seemed, but she still felt like she had to ask. Baal just looked at Buffy, watching her as she seemed to fixtate on looking at her plate as the others came in. He wished there was a way for him to just take her nerves away for the time being and hand them back when it was all over. But maybe it was good to feel a little nervous, because then he knew it had to be real, it couldnt be if everything just seemed to run smoothly with no underlying tension. Even if that was what everyone wished for, something was bound to happen. He placed his hand over hers as she touched his thigh, looking at her with assuring eyes, “I’ll be yours before this day ends,” he said with a soft smile he could only make when he was looking at her. Well maybe it would be a different story when their little girl would come out and join them, but for the time being, that smile full of unconditional love was only for Buffy.
Xander started handing out bread and as the nephilim offered Baal some, the daemon made a small frown as he looked at the bread. He could have been happy with having Xander retract his offer but as he seemed to set his mind on offering, Baal had to accept and grab the bread with a thankful nod. He looked at it on his plate and wondered if he would even like it. Most breads had some sour taste to them, not really a good sour but one that made you feel like you were choking on it. He eyed the jam, his brows furrowed in deep contemplation like he had to gather courage to complete the simple task of preparing his bread and eat it. Aiden watched him with curious eyes as she blinked to herself. She knew what he was going through since she didnt really have to eat, but she was lucky enough to have her tastebuds from her seraphim side. When Nova started speaking, both Baal and Aiden looked up at her.  Aiden nodded at offer of a bowl for the porridge, thanking her as got the bowl. She grabbed a banana that she peeled and sliced into her porridge, feeling a little excited to eat.

Baal hadnt yet decided to eat his jam so he just looked at Nova as she spoke. He made a deep sigh as he looked at the content on the table, all the diferent assortments and choices to consume. It had seemed like a lot for something the celestial wasnt even a part of. He shook his head, “You havent caused any trouble, to our knowledge. You’ve helped us get back to each other and for that I am more than grateful,” he said, unsure if there was more to be said. “Without the help from you, I probably wouldnt have been here,” he admitted, feeling a bitter taste in his mouth at the mere thought of hadnt he been here. “So please, sit down and act not as a protector, but as a friend,” he added, gesturing for her to sit if she hadnt already. Aiden couldnt help but chuckle a little at Baal’s words. “I feel like I just took a peak into the past where tophats, corsets and carriages were a thing,” she said in teasing, but even if Baal frowned a little he knew she was right and a smile crept up on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 1:11 pm

Xander felt a bit uneasy by Nova being there, mostly because he didn't handle having strangers around that well. He knew that the celestial had contributed to Baal and Buffy being together, and that it had healed his sister's broken heart. Yet he didn't know her, and after what had happened with Nahia he had found it harder to trust outsiders. Perhaps that was a good precaution with everything that seemed to be looming over them at this moment, but he really wished he could relax for a moment. So when Aiden sat down he seemed to not physically lean on her, but more mentally. Remaining mostly silent he just made sure that he could keep himself from worrying too much, because when he looked at his sister he was worried. Worried that what she had chosen might end up being what ended her life. Xander was not one to condemn her for her choices, but he was worried. He couldn't bear to lose his sister, and sometimes it felt like he was about to. He would of course fight for his sister until the end, but he feared that her end might come sooner than he had ever wished.

Buffy couldn't help but smile, looking rather hopefully at Baal as he reassured her. The hand on top of hers made her heart flutter, her stomach already filled to the brim with butterflies. "And I'll be yours," she whispered sweetly, but hopefully only loud enough for Baal to hear it. She still felt it a little weird to express gentle touches and sweet words with others around, perhaps because when they were out they had to be rather careful. However knowing that he wanted her like she wanted him meant so much to her. As she took the bread with strawberries from Xander she looked more relaxed. Having her brother support her meant a lot, and she knew that despite her aunt not completely supporting it, she felt grateful that Leona wanted to at least help with the delivery of their child. Buffy still hoped that their little girl would look like Baal, but she also knew that it would be harder passing it off as Leona's child. Breathing out she looked down as she chewed, her mind spinning and trying to figure out what to do or say once she saw her aunt again. Then Nova spoke of a goodbye and she looked up, a hurt expression on her face as she looked to Baal, hoping her daemon would find his proper words and not lash out in anger once more.

Nova felt good saying it out loud, that she was indeed sorry for what ever harm she had placed on the couple. She had just wanted to help, and she did it the only way she knew how to. She didn't even know what had drawn her to them, but she didn't regret her actions. "You're still not trusting of me, and your lash of anger yesterday made me realize that I am not welcome, even if you say I am," she said to his reply. It was nice of him to suggest her taking a place at the table, but she shook her head and tried being as polite as she could. "My bond to the both of you will be broken when you bind your souls ... I cannot bind to anything or anyone already in a bond," she said. She always did this to herself. Bound herself to those she knew she would eventually lose. "All I ask is permission to see your child once she is born ... It is said that children bearing celestial ancestry are incredibly beautiful, so I beg I won't have to miss that," she said, feeling her eyes well up a bit. She would never have children, she knew that, and she also knew that her role now was complicated. She could never be the mother of that child, and it would only hurt to be around it for much longer. Besides, she needed to find a way to keep Trent from claiming the child, and perhaps offering herself up would be enough. The last thing that Nova wanted was the child growing up and feeling obligated to be with Trent in any shape or form. "So please, save your kindness and understanding for your child," she said, sounding so old that it hurt a bit. She rarely disclosed how old her soul in fact was, but she knew she couldn't hide it forever.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 1:10 am

He had wanted to bury the hatchet of yesterday and just rejoice in the moment of piece but it seemed as of the celestial had made up her mind for good. He gave her a long look as he held Buffy’s hand before he looked at the love of his life. Smiling softly he squeezed her hand. “You will have to ask Buffy about seeing our child,” he said, not taking his eyes of her as he watched the flame behind the green. He couldnt wait to finally be one with her. Nova’s remark about saving his kindness and understanding for his child flew past him which was fine as he couldnt have kept himself from laying out a whole argument of how the child needed to see kindness and understanding around it for it to learn how it worked. Instead he just looked at the fenix with eyes softer than anything, like he didnt see anyone but her in that moment. “I love you.” He said in a low tone, though it was the three most frequent words he spoke to her, there was something different about this time. Like his certainty couldnt be more clear in his voice, his words or how he was looking at her. “How long do we have left?” He asked before he finally looked away and at the table. He looked down at his bread, wrinkling his nose a little before looking at the jam. Licorice jam. Sounded almost too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 9:33 am

Buffy felt a little put on the spot at Baal turned his head to look at her. Yet his soft demeanor and his gentle voice made her smile. "If it's safe, then I'll accept it," she said, turning shortly to look at Nova. The celestial nodded in understanding, of course safety precautions had to be taken before anyone could just walk in and visit their child. Nova thanked them briefly before she made her exit, her eyes lingering for a second as if she was giving it a second thought, yet she knew she couldn't belong. Buffy frowned as the celestial left, looking at the bowl she had left behind. "I feel ungrateful," she whispered, looking down. She knew they had to be careful with whom they trusted, but the celestial had seemed so genuine. However her counterpart was a danger to consider. Baal's voice seemed to cut through her thoughts, looking up at his green eyes, smiling softly at his low voice. "And I love you," she whispered almost carefully, but returned with a tenderness in her voice that was only meant for him. Looking over she saw Xander get up, and Buffy smiled because he had promised to take care of the present she had for her daemon. When he asked how much time was left, her eyes moved to the watch hanging by the fridge. "About an hour or so before we need to be there," she replied, feeling her stomach turn with excitement. They had to leave a good amount ahead of time, because even with a car it would take some time getting there. "We'll leave in about .. Twenty minutes or so?" she said, as if she had a plan, but in reality she was just really nervous. She felt like she had had her fill, leaning back in her chair as she looked at all the food still present. Were they ever going to get through all of it?She gave Baal's hand another squeeze before she got up from her chair. "I'll go pack a small bag ... Do you want me to pack something for you too?" she asked in a soft whisper, smiling as she couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 11:48 pm

Nova leaving them hadnt been Baal’s plan but at the same time, having her leave might keep Trent away from harming their child. That was really all he wanted, to keep Buffy, Aiden, Xander and even Nova to an extend safe. A very odd thing for a daemon to want but he felt the need anyway. He nodded at her reply, looking st the clock as well. “Twenty minutes is fine,” he said with a small smile, not wanting them to be late for the ceremony. He was quite curious of the surprise she had for him but he still wouldnt pry it out of her if she wanted to keep it a secret. He watched her get up before looking at the table, sighing a littlr at all the food that had barely been touched. “I’ll pack and bag everything,” Aiden assured him with a smile before she got up from her chair. Buffy’s question made him pinch his lips shortly as he thought about it. “Yes please. I wouldnt know what to pack,” he said in honesty, taking her hand before kissing it lightly, “You’d save me from the embarassment of packing the wrong things,” He said before geting up. “However, I would like to accompany you,” he said, entangling their fingers while Aiden started to pack away the table full of food. She looked at some of the leftover bread, wondering if she should make a picnic basket.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 9:14 pm

Buffy couldn't help but smile as her daemon got up, entangling their fingers she felt her body relax as they walked to her bedroom. She felt rather giddy, but also very terrified. Perhaps it was just how it was going to be from now on, but she wanted to at least try not to think about her worries. She was really going to be bound to Baal today. Feeling her body drawn to him more than usual, she bit her lower lip. Mostly she wanted to just skip ahead, get it over with and just spend the rest of the day with the plan she had for them afterwards. On the other hand she also wanted to savor the moment, linger a bit by his side before everything would be done. She didn't close the door, simply because Buffy didn't want to insinuate something. Keeping herself pure as the priestess had called it was rather important, however her whole body was practically itching to be closer to him. "I think I have a bag that might be big enough for the two of us," she said, smiling as she let go of his hand to move to her closet. Looking inside it she moved some boxes around until she found a small suitcase. "We aren't leaving Churchill, don't worry ... But we do have to go to the Eastern District when we're done with the ceremony," she said, lifting one of her eyebrows as she looked at him. Had he figured it out yet? She hoped not, she wanted to surprise him, but with the way she was dropping hints, it might not take him long to put two and two together.

Xander grabbed Aiden's hand, smiling softly at her. "Pack some things for them and some for us; After we drop them off we could pay your mother a visit, bring some of all this food?" he suggested in a caring voice.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 10:00 pm

He followed her into her room, smiling a little as she let go to find a bag. “It depends on how long you want us gone for,” he said with his head tilted a little curiously. Her hint didnt really seem to make him realize anything else than that they wouldnt be far from here. “Eastern district...” he repeated to himself as he looked at the small suitcase. He pinched his lips shortly before making a deep sigh. “I’m no good at these guessing games,” he said in what may have seemed annoyed but he smiled and drew closer to her, wrapping his arms carefully around her, careful because he knew he had to withhold himself, as the priestess had told them many times. “I feel anxious. I just want to be there now, not just soon” he mumbled into her hair, holding her close to him as he inhaled her sweet scent. He knew he had kept calm and collected at the breakfast-table, maybe even seemed indifferent or completely accepting of the oncoming change, but he did feel his own kind of nerves that he didnt show. He kissed her scalp before loosening his grip so she could leave if she rather wanted to pack, but he just wanted to be close to her and not feel like the anxious feeling was just eating him up with nothing to stop it.

Aiden looked ar Xander as he grabbed her hand, chuckling a little at his suggestion, “Will do. I’ll text her and find out whether she’s up for a visit,” she said with a smile, giving his hand a squeeze. “But I do need my hand if I’m to pack anything at all,” she giggled, looking down at their hands before raising an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 10:23 pm

Buffy smiled a bit to herself as he didn't seem to catch on. She was happy to keep this secret, just for a little while longer. She placed the bag on the bed, being pulled in to his safe embrace she closed her eyes for a while, breathing in the hints of anise that always seemed to make her relax and smile. "In less than an hour, I'll be yours forever; Is it not worth waiting for even though we might just want to be done with it already?" she whispered against his chest, wanting to kiss him, but she wanted to be mindful of her makeup. His gentle kiss against her scalp made her sigh softly, breathing out through her nose as she wanted to just stand here for a little while longer. However she might as well pack for them. "How long we are there depends on you," she whispered softly, feeling her stomach turn a little. "There should be a bed there at least," she whispered, frowning as she felt herself more nervous now. She just wanted everything to run smoothly. She wanted it to be as perfect as she had dreamt about. As he loosened his grip she looked up at him, sending him a happy and genuine smile. Her flames were bright, so bright that perhaps they could spring out and light a fire right where they stood. Slowly she moved out of his embrace, packing some essentials like soap and toothbrushes. Then she found some clothes, as well as a small gathering of her clothes she had found yesterday and placed it in the bag as well. "I don't really have any major plans ... Perhaps just scoping out the scenery if you ever let me leave the bed," she giggled softly, feeling her stomach turn once more. God she missed him, feeling him close and them connecting, but she also knew that soon the wait would be over. She could be close to him once more and not worry as much.

Xander chuckled softly, lifting her hand up to his lips. He was always rather careful in his movements, placing a sweet kiss against the back of her hand. "I'll let you go then; I'll find our jackets and such in the mean time," he said, getting up. Placing a brief kiss against her hair he moved out to the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 3:43 am

“I just havent in all my 800 years wanted something as much as I want this,” he argued softly, nudging hid lips against her scalp before placing the soft kiss. He just listened to her and made a small nod, when she said there was a bed, he wondered if it would be at a hotel or at least it was clear to him now that they would be able to sleep there. While she packed, he found a few of his own clothes as she packed hers and placed it in the small suitcase. He raised an eyebrow at her giggle, trying his best not to think of her spread out on the bed she claimed he wouldnt let her leave. “Cruel to make me think of what I want to do to you,” he said in a low tone, moving to the window to look out and think of something else. He didnt really want to not think of her but he had to. The days they had soent without the intimacy hadnt dulled him down or quelched the need he felt for being with her, it was more like an amplifier of sorts. “Do you reckon the bond would make every feeling that we feel for each other that more intense??” He asked, frowning a little to himself in wonder. He looked back at her when he felt a little more calm, smiling at her as he looked down into the suitcase. “All done?” He asked.

She didnt mind that he was careful, because in the end it was just more the notion that he wanted to make a gesture that meant something to her. She resumed her packing, nodding at his response. “Thank you,” she said as he left, smiling to herself when she was alone. Today seemed like it was just going to be a blissful day, she thought. Even though she worried a little for Nova, she knew the celestial had a house to go back to.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 5:29 am

As he called her cruel she looked down. She felt a little distressed as well, but she guessed she was easier at letting go of it. Probably because she knew that it was like a trial. Buffy also knew he had been restraining himself a lot, so she couldn't really blame him, but she was just so excited. If she had had it her way he would have grabbed her already and made their bodies melt in to one in any which ways she could imagine. However she knew that would be a risk. She let him have his cool down, finishing packing her things as she went over everything in her head. His question made her face soften up as he looked at her. His smile could always melt her heart in some ways she found indescribable. "I don't know ... I've never done this before," she said, feeling her cheeks blush as she felt so new to all of this. Buffy had never in a million years believed she would do this, be standing here and with a daemon no less. "Yeah, I think I've gotten the essentials," she said, zipping up the suitcase. It wasn't too heavy, but it felt like ever since she had told Baal of what she was carrying in her, that he wouldn't let her exhaust herself. So instead of having the discussion about her ability to care for herself, she let him carry the bag and went out in to the hallway to put on clothes and a jacket. As well as some extra precautions for the chilly weather. Xander was just about ready to go as well and now Buffy felt like her nerves were setting in. When Baal had gotten in to his outerwear, she grabbed his hand, clutching it in hers as she felt her body tremble a bit. She wasn't afraid of the cold anymore, no there was something far more at risk once they went outside.

The car ride wasn't anything special, Xander had taken place in the front passenger seat, talking about one of his new ointments that he was working on to heal wings of seraphim. However Buffy leaned against Baal as they sat in the back seat together, looking up at her daemon she felt the rush of butterflies. "It sounds very nice, Xandy," the fenix said, however it was clear to all that her mind was anywhere but in the car. She was terribly worried, still clutching on to Baal's hand as if her world would break apart if she let go. "Buffster, you need to relax; If you're caught too much in your own head, you'll miss a memory that you want to remember," her brother said in a warm tone. He wasn't showing it, but he was not really liking that his sister was with a daemon. However he had come to accept it, just like he had accepted that there was some daemonic genes in Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 11:19 am

“If it does... I probably wont let you leave the bed,” he said with a chuckle, looking at some birds passing by, taking in a few calming breaths for his comment. He nodded as she zipped up the suitcase, walking over to her, ready to grab it. He was ready to fend back her objection of she had one, say that it wouldnt have been fair to let her strain herself in any way when she was the one to carry their child while all he could do was carry her bags. But she didnt seem to want the argument and he carried the suitcase to the hallway. He got into his shoes and jacket, Aiden joining them with a small basket that she placed down to get into thicker clothes. She didnt mind the cold too much with her part daemon side but she didnt like to freeze. Baal smiled a little when he was all ready, feeling Buffy grab his hand to clutch onto it. He looked at her with assuring eyes, “I know,” he whispered at her, kissing her temple before they went to the car. Aiden placed the basket in the back, while Baal placed the suitcase next to it.

Aiden made sure to keep the ride going as smooth as possible, feeling herself taking extra precautions now that she knew that Buffy was carrying a child. She listened to Xander’s conversation, chuckling a little in her endearment, she just found his passion for making things to heal others sweet, Baal was really listening but it was mostly because he was on a lookout on the street for daemons - All it would take was for one to recognize his face and remember the plates and rough details of the car. It put him a little on edge, leaning closer to Buffy, not letting go of her hand. “I agree with your brother,” he said as he caught on to a few of Xander’s words - Had to be a first for them to agree on something. Aiden looked at Buffy in the rear mirror, wondering what she was thinking about, though she had an idea that it was just everything. She turned her eyes back onto the road, readjusting her grip on the steering wheel before she leaned back a little and relaxed when they seemed to leave the city and all the traffic that went on at this hour.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 11:37 am

Buffy couldn't help but chuckle a little as Baal said he agreed with her brother, however her eyes were a little distant still. She had a bad feeling that something would happen, yet her dreams had been nothing but pleasant and painting a life with Baal. "I know, I know ... I guess I'm just nervous," she mumbled, frowning as she looked down to her hands that were entangled with Baal's. She was lucky, at least luckier than most people in this world, to have found the love of her life that loved her back. "And my heart is beating so fast, I'm afraid it'll jump right out of my throat," she chuckled. Xander turned his head, looking at his sister with a calm demeanor. It was clear that the nephilim wasn't too keen on having a daemon this close, but he had to ignore it for now. He just hoped that whatever child Buffy was bearing, he was not going to frown in disgust at. Mostly because it would hurt his sister, and if there was something that Xander was, then it was protective of her. He was born mere minutes before her, but he had always acted like he was a couple years older than her. "As soon as we get there, there'll be a lot of people to blend in with; and me and Aiden are going to be on the lookout, so don't even worry," Xander said, although he knew it was easier said than done. Buffy nodded, looking at Aiden in the rearview mirror, sending her a thankful smile. She was happy to see her brother had become more or less himself again, and it was all thanks to Aiden. "I'm just sad that you can't be there to witness the whole ordeal ... But the priestess was kinda strict about it; However we'll meet afterwards - Xander you still have the ...?" Buffy asked, looking at her brother. Xander chuckled, nodding as he padded his jacket and it made the fenix feel more at ease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The binding of two souls [cw]   The binding of two souls [cw] Empty

Back to top Go down

The binding of two souls [cw]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Raleska :: Woods of Ash :: The Hollow Tree-
Jump to: