See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information
World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2020
Season | Spring
Month | April
Upcoming Holiday:
Celebration Day
<News> The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
Bels does moodboards on blue moons EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
January - 2020

General information
We are stoked to see new people have joined, and as a result we are working hard at making Kaleidoscope a better place. Over the coming month some changes might appear, but fear not, the lore and races already in …

Comments: 0
<News> Kaleidoscope is OPEN!
Bels does moodboards on blue moons EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:41 pm by bels
Kaleidoscope is OPEN!
November - 2019

General information
A little late on the welcome, but this is the official notice that we're more than ready to take in newcomers. We have been working hard on setting up this page since last thursday and it's quite rewarding to know that we've managed …

Comments: 0

Bels does moodboards on blue moons

Go down 
Trent

Trent

Full name : Trenton
Quote : If it's not about her, then I dont want to hear it. I simply dont care.

Bels does moodboards on blue moons Empty
PostSubject: Bels does moodboards on blue moons   Bels does moodboards on blue moons EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 4:43 am

Had this in mind for a while but never really got around to make it. Smacked myself about and here it is after 2 hours of scrolling google and tumblr alike. Havent made a moodboard in a loooong while and frankly I'm unsure of the quality and combination of colour/pictures (Everything).

Moodboard for @Trent and @Nova
Bels does moodboards on blue moons 12312310

I wanted to capture how Trent isnt really anything without Nova. Dont know if it shows. Kinda didnt want to make it tooooo romancy, but as the sucker I am for it, I budged just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova

Nova

Full name : Nova

Bels does moodboards on blue moons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bels does moodboards on blue moons   Bels does moodboards on blue moons EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 11:19 am

Well I'm a sucker for anything you make! <33

I really like it, but maybe either changing the color of the quotes, or perhaps changing the color of the borders would've made the other colors pop more?

Either way, I love it to bits, and the quotes are great! Atticus might be a bit romantic, but hey, I'm a sucker for him : P
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bels does moodboards on blue moons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Out of Character :: Creativity-
Jump to: