See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information
World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2020
Season | Spring
Month | March
Upcoming Holiday:
None
<News> The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
The Pipes, Royals and Clans, oh my!
January - 2020

General information
We are stoked to see new people have joined, and as a result we are working hard at making Kaleidoscope a better place. Over the coming month some changes might appear, but fear not, the lore and races already in …

Comments: 0
<News> Kaleidoscope is OPEN!
Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!  EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:41 pm by bels
Kaleidoscope is OPEN!
November - 2019

General information
A little late on the welcome, but this is the official notice that we're more than ready to take in newcomers. We have been working hard on setting up this page since last thursday and it's quite rewarding to know that we've managed …

Comments: 0

Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!

Go down 

Should we make holiday-event topics for everyone?
Yay!
Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!  Vote_lcap50%Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!  Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Maybeeeee.
Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!  Vote_lcap50%Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!  Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Nahhhh m8, not me.
Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!  Vote_lcap0%Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

bels
Admin
bels

Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!  Empty
PostSubject: Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!    Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 8:32 pm

(Insert a pointing Uncle Sam here, heh)

Anyway. We've been thinking about the holidays we've established for the site and how it could be a fun/interesting idea if we took use of these holidays and made a big conjoined topic for everyone interested to join! That means that we would host a big topic where people join in and jump off as they like, as long as the flow is nice and steady with progression! Which we would gladly dooooo... If. It's something everyone would be interested in?

Now when I say interested, I mean more in the sense of; Yeah I'd like to participate if the holiday would be something my character celebrates (Or maybe anti-celebrates?). Either way, this thread is more of a debate/poll for you guys to shove in your opinions!

I personally think it would be a great way for everyone to get together and write, and at the same time have our character meet in a funny way which isnt by the norms of having to do a 1n1.

But yeah, leave your vote and opinion in this thread! The faster we figure out whether this is a do-able thing, the faster we can get to host!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre

Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!    Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 10:53 pm

Well I might be biased, but I really like the idea!

I would however think we should perhaps establish some rules, like a reply should be posted within an hour or a day (something along those lines) to keep the topic alive during the holiday : )

Perhaps make a limitation for how many lines is acceptable? So that people do not mass post one liners : P

Either way I would think it would be a fun way for us all to get familiar with some of the holidays, and perhaps figure out some traditions each character has? I'm really stoked to be honest : D

Holiday suggestion - We need YOUR opinion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Guidance and help :: Suggestions and concerns-
Jump to: