Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Met once in a time I dont remember EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Met once in a time I dont remember EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Met once in a time I dont remember

Go down 
Amos

Amos

Full name : Amadeus Alexander Loviatar
Quote : I always get what I want.

Met once in a time I dont remember Empty
PostSubject: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 12:16 am

Place: Some café in the northern district.
Time: Early morning on a sunday.
Weather: It's warm outside but the sky is grey and filled with clouds. Rain may appear.
Surroundings: Chill café music playing in the ceiling to create a calm ambience as people sit and chat about their weekend and plans for the coming week.
Outfit: Here
Topic to: @Aleah

Things had been hectic lately in some sort of way for the young daemon. He mostly just looked for ways to distract himself from his ongoing problems, that in the end was his own doing. He was the one to let himself live a life led by his jealousy and that had made him push away someone he had held so dear. He just wanted to forget her for a while, as he always did when he felt the way he did now - Searching for distractions. He wasnt actively looking at the given moment of him as he sat in the small coffee shop and enjoyed a strong coffee while he sat on his phone scrolling through his social media. He looked through pictures of girls in his area, those he could hit up if he felt like having a small fling. He just seemed so disinterested in all of them, his face displaying an annoyed frown as he placed his phone down on the table with a sigh. He leaned back and took a sip of his coffee as he looked out the window to watch the passer-by's in their daily doings.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

Full name : Aleah Veinch
Quote : I don't need someone who doesn't need me.

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 12:43 am

Outfit

Walking around among various people she didn't even know made her start to get bored more and more. She needed something to happen, just something. She was dressed in the usual, a white dress, and some matching stilettos. Her gaze glanced around at surroundings. She approached the cafe and looked at it a little, it didn't seem that there were any she knew inside or outside. She went a little further and sighed once more, and she chose to walk a few steps past the cafe. But she stopped when she could smell a familiar scent. It couldn't be right could it? She thought a little as she stood, thinking a little about the thought. She tilted her head slightly, and she put a hand in her side. She turned her head to one side to see if it was him she thought. Her eyes met Amos quickly. so it was him. What was he doing here? How long was it since she last saw him? She let a smile spread on her face. She walked towards him, and leaned down on him a little as it looked like he was bored, thinking something like "You look better when you smile" she said and puffed softly to him before she straightened up again.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 1:18 am

It was safe to say that the daemon was lost in his thoughts as he watched the world outside move on. But he didnt even want to think, let alone think about his problems. It was just easier to push them away, even if his mother had told him over and over how he eventually had to confront them. The young daemon just wouldnt listen. He was pulled from his clouded thoughts as a voice spoke to him, a beautiful alluring voice at that, that he seemed to recognize from somewhere. He turned his head to look at her, blinking a few times before his brows furrowed a little, he couldnt remember how long it had been since they had seen each other. He had been quite occupied with his family's newest addition that had seemed to grow heartbreakingly fast. The memory made him feel bitter. "Aleah. Give me a reason to smile then," he dared her, before he looked at his coffee again and ran his indexfinger along the little round handle.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 1:46 am

Since the weather was so good, she wondered why he was sitting alone. It was always good that the sun didn't burn her, otherwise she would have been dead long ago. But this weather as there was, she actually liked. It was nice and it actually felt pretty good against her skin. She let her gaze rest on Amos and she winked at him. Without answering him at once, she pulled the chair across from him and sat down. She put one leg over the other and leaned over the table. Her gaze caught his and she sent him a wide smile "Isn't it enough for you to see me again" she said in a teasing tone. She couldn't help but tease him. But the words she had said to him were true. He looked much better with a smile on his face. Aleah tilted her head, and looked toward a waiter approaching their table. She had no doubt what she wanted, so she kept her eyes on the waiter. She ordered the usual, namely a glass of wine. She loved wine, it was some of the best besides blood. Then she looked at Amos again, and leaned back in the chair "There are many reasons to make you smile, but I will not force you" she said in a friendly voice. She lifted a hand up to her face and stroked some of the blonde hair away from her face. She still wondered what he was doing here in the cafe all by himself. When the waiter returned with her glass, she accepted it nicely and thanked the waiter. Then she lifted the glass up to her mouth and drank a big tear. The glass was put back on the table and she let her eyes rest on Amos again "What are you doing here alone" she asked wonderingly.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 4:08 pm

He shrugged at her tease as she seemed to get comfortable in her seat. He wasnt that much up for any sort of charade so he wasnt playing along with her lures. He just leaned back in his seat and kept his neutral expression. He raised his eyebrows a little when she ordered a glass of wine, but he wasnt in the mood to ask and either way it wouldnt have mattered. Vampyres seemed to enjoy certain drinks and food to not stand out socially and he could understand the sentiment.
When she said she wouldnt force him to smile, he made a small sigh that only showed through his nostrils slightly dilating. He watched the glass of wine as it was placed on the table to then be picked up by the vampyre. His eyes followed as she drank  right till the glass was placed down on the table. He was just trying not to think too much. "I messed up with someone that I love," he said with a scoff like he was disappointed to hear himself admit to loving anyone. He looked back at her, "Now I just want to forget her for a while," he said before he looked down at his cup of coffee, wrinkling his nose a little in annoyance. "Arent you supposed to hide away till the sun goes down?" he asked, grabbing his cup to lift it and have a small sip. The coffee was bitter and the strong taste made him feel queasy.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 5:10 pm

Wine was always something Aleah enjoyed drinking, nor did she think she could afford to order a glass of blood. So it had just turned into a glass of red wine. She slid one finger over the edge of the glass and held it around with the other hand. Something to drink was needed, especially on this cloudy morning. It was not often she came to cafes because it was often just some clubs, mostly in relation to her work "It does not sound so lucky, then I better understand that you were sitting here all alone" she said and gave a nod. She lifted the glass up to her mouth and drank some more. The taste was really good and she closed her eyes briefly to enjoy it a little more.

Then she opened them again as she heard his voice. She raised an eyebrow and was about to ask what had happened but when he mentioned that he would rather forget her she sent him a smile and she put the glass on the table and let her hands caress it a bit "Maybe I can help you with that wish"  she said as she let her eyes study him. But she then looked away from him when she heard his question. She looked at the surroundings a little, and let her eyes fall on some of the people walking around. Well, she probably should have stayed inside, because the heat could really hurt her so much, and almost kill her if she didn't care. Aleah let the broad smile spread on her face, and she let her fingers caress the glass she sat with "As long as I take care of myself, I think I probably survive" she replied with her gaze resting on Amos. Then she looked down at the glass, and briefly considered the wine "Besides it is cloudy and the heat is not so bad right now" she winked at him as her gaze fell on him again.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 5:25 pm

He shrugged when she said what he already knew. It was a complicated situation, and he knew there was no way to run from it. All he could do was push it away and like a spring, it would eventually break and sling back at him with full force of hurt and heartache. But Amos wasnt clever enough to realize that before it was too late.
Sometimes it just seemed that everyone else had a less complicated life, though Amos knew it wasnt true. When Aleah suggested that she could help him forget the girl he loved, he scoffed and looked away for a second, "You look awfully much like her," he said with a small frown. It wasnt like he was sitting in front of the girl, but he could see a few traits that he knew from the other girl and that annoyed him.
He wanted to think of something else so when she answered his question vaguely, he narrowed his eyes a little as he looked at the sky outside. "I dont know how you bloodsuckers work," he admitted before he shrugged. It wasnt his business what she did either way, so he wouldnt go around and police how she went about her day. "How have you been?" he then asked to change the subject to something else. It had after all been a while since they last saw each other.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 5:52 pm

Surprised, she raised an eyebrow and looked at him with her head tilted. She was surprised, wondering as she just sat looking at him. Her eyes slid down the glass she was sitting with, and she lifted it up to her mouth to drink a big tear. Then she let her gaze glide around a bit as she put the glass down on the table again "How can that be, I didn't think there was anyone looking like me" she said, looking at him in wonder. By looking at him, she could sense that it was something about him that reminded him of her. She glanced down at the glass as she swiped a finger across the edge. Maybe it was stupid to ask about it, because he had even mentioned that he would forget her "Amos" she said low as she lifted her eyes so she looked at him.

Aleah let a wide smile spread on her face and she leaned slightly over the table. She didn't take his eyes off him and studied his face a bit "I didn't mean to make you annoyed that I looked like her, but I can't change my look either" she said, laughing a little before retreating . She let her gaze glide around the surroundings. The weather was nice and she enjoyed it even though she could feel the heat, it wasn't bad right now. His question made her look back at him and she thought about it a little. But then a smile spread on her face, and she put a hand on her cheek as her elbow rested on the table "Good, though there have been the same things with family, tasks, life as a royal is not easy" sighed she deep, letting her gaze slide down her glass. She really enjoyed the freedom when she finally had it, even though her brothers were in control of the whole "What about you, besides the things you have told" she said and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 1:01 am

"You just look similar," he said in a bit of an annoyed tone, which she seemed to pick up rather fast on as she said his name. He looked back from the outside and onto her as she made her apology. It wasnt that he wanted her to change, because in many regards it could be a good thing that she looked like her, especially if she truly wanted to help him forget the girl that she seemed to resemble so much in his eyes. But it was better to switch the conversation to something a little more lighthearted.
After all, there should be some catching up to do. He knew she was royal and had mentioned to her of his bloodline that connected to the creator of his kind. "Must be easy to be a royal of France, when you're comfortably located here in Churchill, far away from it all" he said as he leaned back into his chair. His cup was almost empty and the last sip he downed before she returned the question to him. He thought about it for a second before he tilted his head a bit. "My father decided to make his own little family, so I have been a big brother to my new sister... And that's about it," he explained quite quickly before he shrugged. He didnt have to mention that the girl he was trying to forget was his own blood so he decided to keep that detail out.
"Now I'm just looking for the right person to make me feel something I havent felt in a long time," he said as he touched the handle of his cup before he looked up into her eyes, a small smile spreading on his lips as he hoped she would catch on.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 2:46 am

When he said they were similar, Aleah took a big tear from her glass in front of her. Her gaze rested on Amos, and she put the glass down on the table again. She could feel the heat against her skin, and thought for a bit. It was time to order something to eat, or maybe explore the surroundings. She sent him a wide smile, and looked at him. There was really a lot to catch up on after so long since they last saw each other "I'm lucky I have plenty of time to enjoy the freedom" she laughed as she winked at him. Then she let her fingers caress the glass and she turned away from him. Her glass was also empty, she really enjoyed the taste of red wine, it was needed after she had just walked around and felt the sun on her. The heat made her thirsty and if it could prick her, she was lucky to bump into Amos. As he looked into her eyes, she caught his gaze with hers. She reciprocated his smile and tilted her head as she removed her hand from her cheek. She leaned back in the chair and let her hands slide over the glass "It sounds like a good thing your dad has decided on that" she said in a friendly voice as she kept his eyes on him. Then she leaned over the table a little and let her glide down over him before her gaze ended up on him again "I'm not psychic but I'm sure that person will probably show up" she said and sent him a smile.

Then she drank the last thing in her glass that she had reclined in the chair. She turned away from him and listened to the good music that could be heard "I'm glad I caught sight of you, it's been way too long since last" she said in a happy voice and she scowled at him.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 12:27 am

"You may not be psychic, but do you think you could be the person I'm looking for?" he changed his question as he tilted his head at her. He didnt think that he had to be direct, that subtle suggestions could peak her interest, but now he tried a different approach. He chuckled as she seemed to reminisce on the past, "I did warn you that I'm the kind of guy that disappears after a wild night out. But maybe I had you longing for more?" he asked with a wink before he pulled out his wallet to place money on the table for the waitress to pick up. He also paid for her wine and laid a little extra because he thought the girl serving him had been rather cute.
He reached his arm out for her to take if she wanted to follow him. Might as well act a gentleman around royalty, his mother would have been proud of him. "Tell me princess. Why do you work at a bar when you're richer than most people around?" he then asked as he eyed her, granted that she had accepted his arm in the café. He would guide them outside, where they could go for a small walk and see where the encounter would take them.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 1:08 am

Without hesitation, she grabbed his arm as he reached out to her and she sent him a smile before puffing teasingly at him. His question made her think as she let her eyes rest on his face. As they suddenly walked down the street, she couldn't help but notice some of the people passing by, and she let her eyes glide up toward the sky. A smile spread on her face "You never know, it's probably something you can feel," she said, turning her eyes on him. It was very elegant and polite to him. She certainly didn't mind holding her hand on his arm as they went along. There was a whole lot to see and she couldn't help but look one after the other "But even if you disappeared I would still find you, just like I found you at the cafe" she said and winked at him. Her eyes rested on his face, and she let out a smile as she let her hand slip over his arm. She had actually missed Amos so much, even though she couldn't remember how long it had been, it was nice to be with him again.

As they went on, she noticed a store selling some glass and lots of other exciting things. She did not stop, however, but went ahead with Amos. She looked a little forward as they walked down the street as she thought about his question, and she turned her head towards him "Would you believe me if I said I like to have fun and party a little and then I enjoy to see others doing well” she said with a smile. Her gaze rested on Amos again, and she tilted her head slightly. She couldn't help but let her hand caress his arm a little as they moved on, and it wasn't bad with the smile, even though it drew a little to her, so she could hold it out "I didn't know you could be so elegant" she laughed with a gentle voice.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 11:38 pm

"I wouldnt be too sure about that," he said as she seemed certain that she would be able to find him again if he were to disappear, "Who says I didnt just let you find me this time?" he asked, but he didnt wait for an answer as they wandered out of the café.
He didnt seem to pay attention to the stores they passed, but that was because he had seen them so many times already, it wasnt worth his time to turn his head and look at it. Rather he kept his eyes on the way ahead or stealing a few glances of her. "Not that surprised," he said before he made a small shrug. He noticed her caress but it didnt really bother him. It was just like a middle thing where he couldnt decide if he liked or disliked it. Her surprise made a small smile spread on his lips as he glanced at her with confident eyes, "I'm the blood of Bael himself. I can be anything I want," he said proudly before he shook his head and turned his eyes ahead once more. "After all, I am dealing with a princess. My manners should be at their best," he then said.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 12:18 am

Her gaze slid down to her hand holding his arm, and she couldn't help but smile as she moved on with him. She turned her head towards him and then winked at him as she gave his arm a small soft hug "Well did you let me find you this time" she asked a bit curiously, letting her eyes rest on his face. She then looked away from him and allowed herself to enjoy the weather a smooch. Although it was cloudy and some sunshine, it did not burn against her skin. If that were to end, she would be quick to find some shade "Have I seen you behave like a gentleman before" she asked teasingly as she smiled to herself. She couldn't help but scream at him, and as they went on, she suddenly stopped and turned toward him. She tilted her head and before she wanted to move on with him she gave him a tight hug, whether he liked it or not, it wasn't something she was thinking about right now. She just wanted to give him a hug, all without saying anything. Then she withdrew and sent him a wide smile before turning around again so that she stood facing the crowds again. Aleah lifted a hand up to her face and moved some of her hair away from the face "How is he as a person" she asked in a curious voice, letting her eyes rest on him a little.

Then she began to move on with him, too, indifferent to the wondering glances cast in their direction. When someone behaved elegantly and charmingly like Amos then you had to enjoy it "I think you have good manners" she said and sent him a big smile. She looked around a bit to try to guess where they were going. But even if she just enjoyed going with him, it was probably a matter of time before it would start to rain. She let her eyes glide around a bit more before looking at Amos again "Where are you leading me" she asked as she raised an eyebrow and gave his arm a small gentle hug again.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 3:34 am

"You probably havent," he said truthfully with a thoughtful expression on his face. It wasnt that he was trying to remember anything because he knew himself quite well. It had to be the circumstances he was in at the moment that made him act so polite. The hug surprised him a little but he just played into it and wrapped his arms around her for the duration of the hug.
He frowned a little at her question and shrugged, as they began to continue their walk, "I dunno. As far as I know, Bael hasnt been among us in many many years," he explained. "The scrolls say that he's merciless and crude. He doesnt care about daemons that dont follow his vision and do their part. It does make sense when you think about the fact that he made a realm for his own kind to just suffer in for eternity, while everyone apparently goes to heaven," he contemplated before he shook his head. It was all knowledge from scrolls and Amos didnt quite believe what he couldnt see or touch to a certain point.
"Thanks," he said as he kept walking, looking ahead. Her question made him chuckle as he glanced at her, "Where do you want me to lead you?" he returned her question with a charming smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 3:18 pm

As they continued to walk together, she considered the surroundings before looking at him. She let her eyes rest on his face, raising an eyebrow as he told about his father. She did not think she had met him before, even though he must have been among them for many years. As Amos mentioned something with some scrolls, she looked at him in wonder but then sent him a smile "He must care for his family then" she said and thought a little as she continued to look at him. Wondering if he looked like his father, it was hard for her to say because she had never met Baal before. She looked ahead as they moved on and she enjoyed the cloudy weather and enjoying it with Amos was even better. It wasn't often she happened to be outside when it was hot but the weather here was really nice and relaxing. She looked at Amos and winked at him "Without knowing him, I'm sure he is a man with the heart in the right place" she said and tilted her head slightly. She let her eyes slide down his face before lifting her eyes to his eyes. She gave him a small puff with her shoulder before looking around again and smiling to herself "Surprise me" she replied as she looked at him and also sent him a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 9:37 pm

Amos shrugged, "If you ask him, he might claim to care for us. But I dont think he really cares about anyone else than himself," he said with his nose wrinkled a little in a thoughtful manner. Shaking his head, he definitely couldnt believe that the god of daemons had room in his heart for anyone else than his own selfish needs. “My father however, is the complete opposite of our god. More seraph than daemon, by the way he seems to care for the people around him,” he remarked, frowning a little. Bael and Baal. Names so similar and yet they were so different on all accounts.
“I’m not really in a mood to make decisions right now,” he remarked as she asked him to surprise her, sighing quietly to himself. There it was again. The feeling of the girl in his mind he was trying to effectively to forget and yet it seemed that she would just sneak back in. “So where do you want to go?” He asked, almost pleading that she would just choose somewhere anywhere. She could even choose the vampyre club and feast on his blood if she found that intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 10:30 pm

Her gaze rested on him as he told of his father, and she raised an eyebrow as she wondered a little. But she got a smile as Amos mentioned that his father probably only thought of himself "He is your father, how can he only think of himself" she said and looked at him before she could see what looked like a big garden Nearby. The smile spread and she tilted her head slightly, she let her eyes rest on the garden as they suddenly stood in front, and she looked around at the beautiful surroundings "A walk in the beautiful garden here" she said as she walked in and pulled Amos with "Why haven't I seen it before, it's incredibly beautiful" she said completely surprised as she looked at it a little more. She hadn't mentioned it to Amos yet, but she was planning on taking a walk past the nearest club, but right now she had been dragged to the garden in front of them. As they walked around, her eyes caught many of the beautiful flowers, and she also noticed the fountain. Then she turned her head towards him and put a hand up to his face where she patted him in the forehead not hard but quite gently "Do you look like your father on the look" she asked wonderingly and curiously with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 1:08 pm

“Bael isnt my father. There’s a man between, so I guess he would be my grandfather if anything,” Amos replied with a small smile. But the subject itself wasnt something that made him feel very happy. However, Amos could smile for the smallest of reasons and even when he wasnt feeling happy. Maybe he wanted to convince himself that he had to feel happy in the moment, when his heart was aching.
She chose the garden before they would slip past it and he followed her lead as they went into the nature based scenery. He glanced around, taking small peaks of the flowers but he wasnt really that much into botany. He instead looked at her, watched her take in the beauty. He shrugged at her question, “That’s a good question. I dont remember a garden here before either,” he spoke as he stopped at a rose filled bush. He felt her pats on his forehead and it made him look at her as she asked another question. He thought about it before he looked back at the roses. “I look like both of my parents, but many say I’m a spitting image of my father,” he said before he frowned a little. It definitely wasnt a topic he spoke about often as many people seemed to be repulsed by the fact that his parents were siblings. “Which of your parents do you look most like?” He then returned her question, picking a rose from the bush as he looked at it, inspecting it closer.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 3:15 pm

The smell of the roses came quickly past her nose, and she turned her head slightly to look at the rose he was looking at. She leaned a little towards him, but approached more rose than him "Roses are really my favorite flower, they smell so good and are so beautiful" she said with a smile on her face. She looked at the rose in his hand a little more, and leaned back a little. There was something about roses than any other flowers, she didn't know much about flowers either, but she always knew a lot about roses. She leaned down against the rose bush, and smelled the roses, briefly closed her eyes to enjoy the scent a little more "Then that's why you look so good" she said and winked gently at him as she let her smile spread on her face. Then she straightened up, and tilted her head, opening her eyes to look at him. She enjoyed the scent of the rose he was looking at, and she thought a little about his questions. She hadn't been asked that question before "probably both of them, but mostly my mother" as she looked at him as she looked down at the rose in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 11:16 pm

“Do you know my father?” He asked with a raised eyebrow, because he found her words rather peculiar. He hadnt really spent much time with the man beside the fact that his new little sister was his father’s doing. He frowned a little at the thought and sighed to himself. He really didnt want to think about her right now. Her answer made him nod as he looked at her rather than the rose. He started plucking the thorns, all except one before he offered it to her. “I dont like flowers. They all die eventually,” he remarked as she had said before that she favoured roses. He went on to look at some of the other flowers, some he could recognize some he couldnt. If she followed, he would make sure they were walking at a pace she could follow. “As royalty, your garden must have always looked pretty right?” He asked if she was following beside him.
Back to top Go down
Aleah

Aleah

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 11:35 pm

She shook her head at his question, and looked at him before looking surprised at the praise he offered her. It wasn't something she had expected, but she raised a hand towards it and took it in her hand "No but I'm sure his look is as good as yours" she said with a wide smile then she continued walk around with him and she lifted the rose up to her mouth to smell it. As he mentioned that the flowers would all die she gave him a nod "They die but also grow again, but otherwise you just have to grab some flowers that will not die" she said as she looked around the surroundings while she smelled a little more to rose. She gave him a gentle pat on the shoulder before she could see the fountain a little further "Do you still think of her whose name I do not know" she asked with a raised eyebrow, because maybe his thoughts were only on her and not Aleah as they were together right now. His question made her think a bit as she looked at the fountain she could see, and she lifted the rose down a bit but could still smell it "It's something I love most about my home, but I'm too bad to care for it" she said with a deep sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Met once in a time I dont remember   Met once in a time I dont remember Empty

Back to top Go down

Met once in a time I dont remember
Page 1 of 1