Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
A whole new world! EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
A whole new world! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
A whole new world! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
A whole new world! EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

A whole new world!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 3:32 am

@Buffy <3

Meet at the club. That had been their agreement with tonight. Baal wasnt sure what he was expecting as he entered the western district where he could hear the faint waves of music try and lure him in. He wasnt a party-goer, he rarely got drunk, but a part of him feared that admitting it to Buffy would make her think of him as boring. Which he essentially knew that he kind of was, at least when it came to this. He had dressed in normal clothes, a couple of dark pants with a long sleeved shirt in grey. He just didnt know what else he should have worn. He felt a little excited and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 9:54 am

Buffy had wanted to do this forever. Go out, not worry, and just have fun with Baal. They spent so much time cooped up in their apartments, but now it was time for a night out. She had gotten dressed, her usual style being easy to spot as she liked wearing dresses that didn't necessarily show off her figure. She told herself that this was going to be good. Even if they ended up kissing in public, they could excuse it from being drunk, and hopefully no daemon cared to tell on them. Arriving at the club, the music inside was loud, and as always Baal was easy to spot. "Hi," she said, as she came closer. She wanted to wrap her arms around him, pull him in for a kiss and show everyone who she belonged to, but the night was still young. "Do you wannabe go in?" She asked, seeing he was looking a little unsure.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 11:00 am

As risky as it was for them to go out, it wasnt uncommon for daemons to mingle among others in this district. At least he knew that she wouldnt be in danger for being seen with him. He was looking up at the club, mostly just deciding whether he could convince her to go somewhere else or try something new for once. Before he could decide, her voice made him turn his head, a soft smile automatically appearing on his lips as he looked at her. She looked beautiful, but that was always the first thought that came to mind when he looked at her. “Hey,” he greeted her a little late. “Uhhh. Might as well, it’s what we came here for afterall,” He answered, placing a hand against her lower back out of courtesy, but he felt an itch to just pull her in and kiss her as passionately as he could right on the spot. Inside, it was like all the colours caught him a little off guard making him stare a little as his eyes went around, following star shaped lights in the ceiling to then look at the people dressed all so differently. He suddenly felt so plain compared to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 11:16 am

Buffy giggled a little, seeing as he was clearly trying to constrain himself from doing the same that she wanted to do. However the small gesture of his hand on her lower back would have to do for now. But she also knew that as soon as alcohol was in her blood, she would have a hard time keeping her hands off of him. Inside she smiled brightly, looking around at her fellow young people, grabbing Baal's hand as she pulled him with her to the bar. She ordered drinks for them, leaning over the counter to ask the bartender to make something that the daemon would actually like. The bartender chuckled, agreeing before he went to mixing. Buffy turned around to look at all the people. The music alone was enough for her to feel intoxicated. "I haven't been out like this in forever," she admitted, the music not being too loud at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 11:33 am

The club seemed so beautiful in the bigger picture, so many lively colours from people in fancy clothing dancing around eachother to the moving lights above. The daemon was on foreign ground and it showed in his eyes as he looked around. He felt her hand in his and followed her lead to the bar, where his eyes quickly turned to look at her. The setting was different from the usual out in public where they had to be mindful - In here it seemed that no one would bat an eye, except to look at their clothes for a short-lived judgemental moment. Her confession made him raise an eyebrow at her, “Did you go out a lot before?” He asked curiously. His eyes turned to the bartender, but he wasnt really that unknowing that he would stare at the process of making a drink. He looked back at Buffy, entangling their hands in a sneaky movement. “Daniel used to bring me to bars that he liked. But he always said that clubbing made his head hurt, so I’ve never been to anything like this place” he explained.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 11:43 am

"I think I went out at least once a week - Or at least those weeks were I didn't have large assignments," she said. Since meeting Baal, she had spent more time at home than ever. She wasn't a party girl, per say, but she liked going out with her friends. She felt Baal's hand in his, feeling their fingers entangle so easily, and she looked at him. The light mixed in her eyes with the natural flames she bore, but as she looked at him she looked almost starstruck. She really did love him. Nodding at the words about Daniel, she looked away shortly, mostly because she didn't like thinking of the lycan right now. "Clubs are more fun, in my opinion at least - Mostly because I like dancing," she said, looking back at him with a smile. Their drinks were ready, and she turned around, paying the bartender before lifting her glass to make a toast with Baal. Taking a sip she looked around, her hips moving a little to the song that was currently playing.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 5:13 pm

He nodded at her reply and wondered whether he had been the reason for her not going out as much anymore. Somehow it made sense, but he would feel bad if it turned out that he had been keeping her from seeing her friends like she used to. His thoughts were cleared the moment he looked into her eyes to see the shine from the flashing lights and the flames she bore. He smiled softly at her.
Daniel was still a sore subject, but eventually they would have to talk it out with him. He narrowed his eyes at her when she mentioned dancing, "I dont think I've seen you dance," he wondered before their drinks were served. He grabbed his and took a sip, only to twitch his eyebrows a little in surprise. "This is quite good," he remarked before taking another sip, while he wondered what was in it. He noticed her swaying and tilted his head a little, "Do you want to dance?" he asked, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 5:24 pm

Buffy giggled as he seemed to like the drink. She took another sip of her own, still swaying to the music. His question made her smile widen, nodding. "Bottoms up, then," she said, emptying the drink in a few gulps, looking at him with a warm yet challenging smile afterwards. There was clearly more to her than just being a pretty girl, and once Baal had finished his drink, she pulled him with her out on the dance floor. In here it didn't feel like they had to hide. She could be as close to him as she wanted to, and she placed her arms over his shoulders. Moving her hips to the music she wasn't afraid of being close to him, rubbing against him as she felt her heart beat race away. It felt good. Finally being able to show off who she was with and that she was proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 6:24 pm

He watched her as she emptied her drink and did the same before he noticed how her smile had changed. Had he walked into a trap with his suggestion? He wasnt quite the dancer but he was willing to try, following her lead as she pulled him to the dance floor. He wrapped his hands around her lower back and followed her movements as he tried to seem like he knew what he was doing. "I probably look like a fool," he said, not worrying that anyone would really hear them with the music above. He chuckled softly and pressed her closer, closing his eyes as he just felt her movements and followed them to the beat of the music. "But this is great, really great" he confessed, wondering why they hadnt thought of this before.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 6:41 pm

Buffy chuckled at his words, shaking her head no. "You look extremely handsome," she said, looking up at him as he pressed her closer. She felt high, intoxicated by how close they were able to move out here in public. It felt freeing, and as he confessed how much he liked it, she laughed happily. She leaned in closer, as if to kiss him, but before she could, she turned around. She moved her arms up, wrapping them behind her to his neck as she moved her behind against his groin. She smiled to herself, because she had danced like this before, but never with him. And never had it felt so fun.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 7:11 pm

“I dont look half as good as you,” he argued, looking down at the dress she was wearing. He really liked how her style seemed to differ from the rest, especially the dresses like this one that didnt need to show off her curves to make her look stunning. It was most alluring, but he would imagine it was even more alluring to those who hadnt seen the raw beauty she carried underneath, though he didnt feel like it was ruining anything for him to know what she was hiding. If anyting, it made him proud to keep them guessing when she wore dresses like these and just as proud if she chose to be a little more revealing.
She leaned closer and he was ready to kiss her, just as she turned around and he felt her arms around his neck. The rubbing against his groin made him clench his teeth as his hands found their way to her hips. “Are you trying to get a rise out of me?” He asked, but it was just because he didnt understand the concept of this type of dance - But he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 7:28 pm

"Of course I am trying to do that, I'm keeping you on your toes," she laughed, sighing happily as he grabbed her hips. She moved, clearly showing off just how nimble she was. Of course he knew just how flexible she could be, but showing it through dance might make him see what she was capable of. Whenever she had danced in the past, she had never felt this enticed. Even if the guy had been moving, it had never felt this intoxicating, never felt this right. One thing she didn't believe was that he had never danced before. The way he moved just made her want to show off more, but she kept it simple for now. As the song changed she turned around once more, looking up at him, signaling that she wanted another drink before heading off to the bar once more.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 8:19 pm

“Oh Buffy,” he sighed, smiling to himself as he kept following her movements and only by keeping himself fully under control, did he stop his body from reacting to what she was doing to him. They moved in sync and he just found it so natural to move with her. When the song changed, it was clear that they couldnt dance that way anymore and her signal made him nod. He followed her to the bar again, mostly because he wanted to spend as much time with her as he could. “So what are we drinking?” He asked a little curiously, wrapping his arm around her now that he felt a little more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 8:41 pm

Humming to herself, she giggled as he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer. Why hadn't they done this earlier? Both of them were so relaxed, and as his question came along she looked at the bartender with a thoughtful expression. "Two tequila shots, please," she said, smiling at the bartender before she looked at Baal. "You know how they work, I suppose?" she said, grabbing a small tray of salt that stood on the counter. Dipping her finger in it she lifted a small pinch of salt, placing it on her collarbone as the bartender served the two shots along with some slices of lime. "Shot first, then salt ... and then," she said placing the lime to her lips, "then the lime," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 9:33 pm

He raised his eyebrows a little when she ordered two shots of tequila, shaking his head when she asked whether he knew how they worked. Well, he had seen Daniel do a few, but he never really participated. He looked at her collarbone as she placed the salt, looking up at her as she explained. He watched the lime being placed between her lips and grabbed the shot glass. He followed her instructions and drank the strong liquid before he licked her collarbone to get the salt off and then bite the lime off her lips. He hadnt minded the taste of alcohol, but the lime made him frown a little. He coughed a little as he peeled the lime out of his mouth, gritting his teeth a little. “I really dont like lime,” he said with a smile before it was her turn to do her shot. He placed some salt at his collarbone like she had did with hers and placed the lime between his lips.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 9:47 pm

Perhaps he wouldn't like it, but she enjoyed every opportunity she could get to have him close. Watching him as he downed the shot, she felt her body shiver as his lips graced her skin. His frown made her giggle as he prepared for her shot. She grabbed the tequila, placing it to her lips before she downed it. She didn't like the taste of it, however the salt helped dull the taste. Her tongue moved gently, kissing him up his neck until she reached his lips where she took the lime with her teeth. Biting the flesh out of the small citrus, she swallowed it before leaning in to kiss Baal. "Better?" she whispered against his lips, chuckling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:21 pm

Her turn. He watched her drink her shot before he stretched his neck as she removed the salt from his collarbone. Her kisses up his neck surprised him a little but he enjoyed every kiss she placed on him. When she got the lime he looked at her with soft eyes, gretting her lips quite tenderly. “Much better,” he assured her before he kissed her again, wrapping his arms around her. He couldnt quite feel the alcohol yet, but it was always like this. He leaned away after a bit and ordered quite a strong drink for himself before he looked at Buffy and ordered something he thought she might like; But he was only guessing from the names of the drinks as the ingredients didnt help in at all.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:26 pm

He wrapped his arms around her, and she giggled happily as he planted another kiss against her lips. Letting him order the drinks for their next round she smiled. "Alright, I have a few things I need to know," she giggled, grabbing the drink as it was served. "How many girlfriends have you had throughout your years? I mean, I can't have been the only body you've touched in 800 years," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:44 pm

He kept her close, humming curiously as she seemed to want to know a few things. Their drinks were served and as he grabbed his, her question made him chuckle before he sent her a look that wanted to know whether she was serious. “Girlfriends...” he pondered before he grabbed her hand and led her to a booth where they could sit down. He exhaled deeply and puckered his lips a little. “Not many. Three of what was serious commitment, but I usually never really looked for anything else than relief,” he explained before he looked at her. “And none of them has felt like this,” he then said, grabbing her hand before kissing her knuckles. “How many boyfriends?” He asked though he felt like he might get jealous if she answered, even if it was just one. He knew it was unfair but he just felt so strongly towards her.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:57 pm

To be fair, she was surprised that the number was that low, and now she kinda felt a little loose. Biting her lower lip as he returned the question, she sat down next to him, smiling as he kissed her hand. "Four, and a kinda five," she said feeling a little embarrassed. "The first one turned out to be gay, which became obvious when he didn't even want to see me without my top on," she explained, chuckling a bit. She shook her head and sighed. "Two cheated on me, three moved away, four was just a summer fling and five was this sweet guy, that I don't even know what happened to, because he just stopped reply," she explained. She was young, but she was also faced with an extremely short lifetime, so she had wanted to make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 11:12 pm

Her answer made him narrow his eyes a little but he wasnt really judging her. After all, he had stated the number of girlfriends he had had which hadnt been high with the strict rules of summoners lurking above his head. But that didnt mean that he hadnt had his fair share of being with other people. Though mentioning that didnt really appeal to him that much. There was still the fact that he hadnt tood her of his child just yet and even so, he wasnt sure if there could be more lurking around. “I might have been somewhat like your last guy. One of the girlfriends suggested marriage and before she could get an answer, I had found my way out and left her just like that,” he explained, frowning a little because he knew it hadnt been a nice thing to do, but he hadnt seen what else option he had had in the moment it happened. “I guess some men lack spine, myself included,” he said before he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 11:17 pm

As he confessed at literally ghosting one of his girlfriends, Buffy covered her mouth in surprise before she giggled at his next statement. "Well, even without a spine, I quite like you," she said. She couldn't judge someone by their past, it just wasn't fair. "But was she like ... A bridezilla or something?" she asked, genuinely curious as to why all he had seen as an option was to run away and never talk to the woman again. it sounded almost bizarre.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 11:32 pm

“I’m far more brave now, than I was then,” he noted, though he took her compliment with a smile. He was happy that she was judging him for what he had done, because him ghosting a woman was the least worst he had done. “Uhhh. I have no idea what a bridezilla is, but she had planned the whole thing out before she had made the suggestion. Even going as far as to knowing exactly what she would name our children when we were wed,” he explained with a soft chuckle, thinking that it had been quite a crazy situation to have been in. The woman had been sweet and caring but it had all been too fast for him. Though, with Buffy it was like it couldnt go fast enough. He wanted her to be his and only his for as long as she’d let him.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 9:36 am

Buffy nodded as he started to explain, chuckling and gasping at the information she got. "That, my love, is a classic bridezilla!" she laughed, leaning against him as she took another sip of her drink. Shaking her head a little, it was hard to wrap her head around someone being that neurotic that they had to plan everything about a simple wedding. She looked at him, touching his cheek gently as she looked in to his eyes. "But what if I am the same? What if I am secretly planning a huge wedding and already know exactly what we are going to wear, eat and name our children?" she asked in teasing. Of course she wasn't the same as the woman he spoke of, but it would be a lie that she hadn't thought about how a life with Baal might be.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 7:51 pm

When she seemed to conclude that he had been dealing with a bridezilla, he chuckled and shook his head. It had been an odd situation, but he thought that him being as young as he had at the time was also something that had had an impact on his decision to just leave her. "And if you're the same, then you're in luck. I wouldnt just flee from you," he said with a bright smile, taking a sip of his drink, feeling the strong sting of alcohol on his tongue - The bartender definitely had been sure that it would do the trick for a daemon. "Then tell me, Buffy. What will we wear and what is our children going to be named?" he asked in teasing, to play along with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A whole new world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world!   A whole new world! Empty

Back to top Go down

A whole new world!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next