Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Revenge for the fallen [tw]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

Revenge for the fallen [tw] Empty
PostSubject: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 9:58 pm

@Baal - Let the madness begin~I love you
TW: Torture, selfharm and suicidal topic ahead
______
It had been a nice up till now, the sun was shining, and Buffy had been out, visiting some family members as she had decided to take the pipes home. Baal had the car for work, and on days like these she liked taking public transport. She got to see people, even run in to old friends at each station. However as she got off at her usual stop, she felt almost as if a shadow was following her. Things had been so nice and calm ever since the ruler of the summoners had changed. She felt more at ease walking the streets, and yet now she felt this eery shadow sending her chills down her spine. However whenever she turned her head to look, the shadow was no where to be seen. Perhaps she was just tired, and she thought to herself that she might need to go to bed early once she had made and served dinner. But things don't always go the way that they are planned. The next thing she knew, everything went dark and weightless. As if she had fallen asleep right then and there. When she awoke, her eyes were covered, but she could feel the dampness of the underground around her as well as the draft wind rushing through the empty tunnels. She could hear voices, mostly sounding like a mumble in the background.
"I don't know about this, brother, isn't it going a bit too far?" the slender yet tall daemon asked the larger brute one. The dark circles under his eyes telling a story of neglecting to sleep and a clear mistrusting problem as his eyes seemed to flicker a bit with nervousness. "I mean ... Yeah, he was our brother, but is it really our job to do the dirty work like she says?" he asked, frowning as he looked towards the tied up fenix. He had always been a bit aloof, not good with the seriousness of being a daemon, and he was a cambion after all. "I never expected disloyalty from my own brother, Jasper dear," a woman said in the distant, walking closer with a hand on her hip. She was visibly smaller than the two male daemons, but she knew that both of them wouldn't dare mess with her. Her eyes lingered briefly at the fenix, scoffing to herself. "You only got the lover? Not the child?" she asked, demanding answers from the campion who seemed to take a step back. "Ey ey ey, it's not my fault she was alone, besides, she was easier to snatch that way," he argued, holding his hands up in a defeating manner. He had never been good at handling their sister's temper. Looking around he searched for the last of their siblings, but he couldn't spot her - perhaps she was running late? "I'll deal with that laziness later," she groaned, moving some of her hair out of her face, looking up at the tall brute daemon. "Brother dearest, would you wake up our guest?" she asked with a sweet smile, knowing he could never say no to her.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Full name : Andrew Aelius
Quote : Just mind your own fucking business and I’ll mind mine.

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:57 am

The choice was quite simply for the tall brute; Abide. Just wag your tail like a big obidient dog and nothing bad will happen to your loved ones. What a fucking sob story. A sob story for a sad man. His name was Andrew, most called him Drew, except the quiet sister who had stuck to her childhood’s self who had always called him “Andew”. Kind of weird, but he didnt mind her. Her twin howeever? It was like she was Bael himself reborn into the body of a small young woman, with the way her brain seemed to intercept opportunities. She had always been good at that, ceasing to the best moments with the highest gain - For whatever course she had set her mind on. Blood didnt fucking matter, obviously. Andrew had a girl, someone who made his days a little more bearable, one that took him in, even on his worst temper and made his heart soft like warm butter. His worst weakness and now it was held against him as leverage. What could he do? Obey.
Losing Simeon had felt like losing a limb. Mostly because he was the most liked of all of them and the way he had been disposed off was infuriating. Horrible or not, daemons couldnt just go around and murder each other, there was a system to uphold. But Andrew had never cared about any of that; only now was he forced to. Figuring out who and how Simeon had died was the main priority. Get to the bottom of this and hand out the proper punishment for the crime - Figureratively speaking, hands would be dealt out in a physical manner if it was what it took. “She’s not dead yet, so it’s not too far out,” he answered quite coldly. The brute didnt care, not when someone he cared for would pay if he suddenly wanted to start caring. “But that can change quickly,” he muttered under his breath. He looked at the fenix in the chair, stuck in his own head. It could have been his own girl, sitting there bound to a chair with no way of protecting herself.
Her voice broke through his mind like ice picks digging in deep, making him turn his head to look at the little she-devil creep forth from her hiding; So many times he wished they werent bound by blood so he could just strangle her till those shiny big eyes lost their sparkle.
He frowned at the mention of the child but now wasnt the time to chitchat. “To the abyssus with the kid. We’ll handle the abomination later,” he sneered impatiently before looking back at the fenix. Love really just served as a weakness, didnt it? “Gladly,” he replied dryly, grinding his teeth slightly at her smile. He could tell she was enjoying this, the overflow of power she held in her hands. Would a remark about the leading empusa, who wasnt her, wound her? Probably not. Or he couldnt tell. He grabbed a bucket of cold water, the resounding question from the youngest going:” Why do you need that?” In his mind as he threw it at the bound fenix. Silly sister, he thought, the best way to keep a fenix on their toes would be to expose them to anything that would threaten that inner flame of theirs. She wouldnt ever know that. She had never cared to learn the weaknesses of other races. Or anything useful to pushing their cause. She didnt even bother to show up.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 5:33 am

Jasper frowned at his brother's words, mostly because he didn't know why the brute daemon was helping the tiny empusa - besides the fact that they were related. So when their sister appeared, he took the simple approach of not engaging. "You two are crazy," he mumbled, stepping away as he watched Andrew walking over to face the fenix. Raziela, their sister, was following close by, watching his every move. The bucket of water was going to come in handy, she already knew. The empusa had very little empathy, at least as far as she showed the outside world, but her whole childhood she had been branded as cruel. So now she was going to show the world just how cruel she could be. With Simeon gone, it was her time to shine, and it had been no secret that the summoner and empusa had been close. That she wanted revenge was actually fairly given, mostly because daemon law accepted revenge as a valid solution - It said so in the ancient texts.
Buffy was slowly coming to, her eyes flickering under the cover, but her lips were not sealed. She was trying to breathe steadily, but the voices were getting closer. She could sense someone right in front of her, making her shiver at the cold running through the tunnels. "Please," she whimpered softly. She didn't know who they were or what they wanted, but anyone strapping another person down meant trouble. "I have a family," she pleaded. Raziela chuckled coldly, scoffing and spitting on the ground in front of the fenix. "Oh yes, we know all about your freak show of a family," she said in a poisonous voice, walking closer to the fenix. She gestured for Andrew to pour some cold water down over the fenix, and if he obeyed, she would stand back with her arms crossed, smiling to herself as the fenix screamed from the cold. "Now, I'm going to be fair - A life for a life should suffice," she said through gritted teeth. "Don't you think you're doing more than take a life, sis?" Jasper asked nervously, shivering slightly at the thought of what the fenix was going through right now. The only reason he was obeying was because he didn't know any better. Or at least he told himself that. Raziela hissed at her brother. Even if both Jasper and Andrew were older than her, she wouldn't let them decide anything for her. She had always been very independent. "How about you watch your mouth or I might strap you down too," she sneered. She didn't tolerate when her family didn't act as they were supposed to. People had barely batted an eye when Simeon had died, only Raziela had seemed to be in the right state of mind to plan out an act of revenge. She looked at Andrew, her smile turning a little crazed. "I think she needs to be more awake," she said, feeling herself get excited about the prospect of hurting the fenix.
Buffy was shaking visibly, the worst part was that she hadn't been able to text anyone that she was coming home before she was snatched. But she knew that Baal could feel her distress. Somewhere deep in their bond, she knew that he knew where and how to find her, he just had to focus. "P-p-ple-ea-asee," she stammered through the cold. She still wasn't able to see anything, and mixed with the cold she just felt so weak. Last time she had felt this cold, she had been so close to losing Baal, and she had been dead shortly after. She thought of her young daughter, now a young woman struggling to find her identity and understand her powers. She thought of her aunt and cousins, shivering as she felt sad that she hadn't had the chance to talk things through with Connor. "You want me to show mercy to a killer? How grand of you," Raziel sneered. She knew that it had been Alyssa to tear Simeon to pieces, but Raziela was slowly tearing the order of empusas down from the inside, so Alyssa's fall was only a matter of time in her eyes. "Drew, the water!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:57 am

Jasper could think whatever he wanted, he didnt know the whole story anyway. How Raziela was the great puppeteer of Andrew. Sure the brute was cold, never cared for much or many, but he hadnt ever been unecessarily cruel. It was just so convinient that all this could be taken as him wanting revenge over his lost brother? Made him sick to think about. He was meant for a greater purpose than this and yet this was where he stood. Tormenting a defenseless fenix who hadnt really done anything to aid their brother’s demise - At least from a sane perspective. Simeon had dug his grave his own, Andrew had always thought that with the way he had been so cruel to the empusa he had married. But Raziela always wanted to be thorough, even with her revenge. The fenix’s plea went on deaf ears as Andrew just stood there and looked at her, bucket in hand while the she-devil got to make the call. He poured the water over the fenix, frowning a little at her screams; He could tell she had lived a good life by that. She had never been tortured before.
Under any other circumstance, Jasper’s remark would have made him scoff and shake his head, because it was so true. But not even that seemed to make the daemon react. Andrew wasnt too sure how he felt about his brother. He loved him, that was for sure, and he wasnt really bothered by him and his stupidity, especially when it came to him knowing what he found right or wrong and yet he went against it so easily to stay with his family. “There’s no point of overdoing it. The cold winds will be enough,” he told his sister coldly. If they just kept pressing on, the fenix would either die from the cold or go into shock.
Moments like these were the times where you truly got to experience how amazingly quick a body would work to keep itself warm. How her shaking muscles were desperately trying to generate heat to shield her from the cold. He wondered what it was like to have your life depend on how warm your body was. He was fortunate as a daemon, warmth or cold didnt affect him at all, even though his hot blooded body may suggest otherwise.
His sister’s impatience annoyed him, but he complied, pouring just a little bit of the cold water over the fenix, as to discard the water that had warmed up in her clothes, to keep her muscles at work. “She didnt kill Simeon. It’s the brother and sister that we want,” he said, looking at Raziela with resentment in his eyes. Could she feel just how much he hated her?
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 5:01 pm

Jasper didn't like doing stuff like this, he didn't feel cut out to just ignore his emotions like his brother and sister. He could hardly stomach anything where he had to be serious, because frankly he didn't like the serious parts of life. This was why he took a step back, leaning against the damp wall as he looked at the fenix. It wasn't like he didn't like a little bit of chaos, but this was way out of hand already. She was a weak mortal being with sensitivity to cold, and he didn't even know why his sister had become obsessed with her.
Raziela snarled under her breath at Andrew's comment about the wind being cold enough, but nothing could compare to the pain she had felt when she had lost Simeon. He was the oldest and she was the youngest, and it had been an unbreakable bond from the beginning. They had shared their ambitions, their dreams and hopes, and now she had no one like her. She had no brother she could come to, to let down her facade and let him hold her for just a few minutes before reality had to set in. She could feel her eyes water, because she was so angry at the fenix. She might've not been the killer of Simeon, but she had been the first domino in a long line of pieces. She turned her eyes to look at Andrew, and a creepy smile appeared on her lips. She knew she had the upper hand. She had who he valued in his heart. "I'm not delusional, brother, but what fun would come from torturing two seasoned daemons? No, breaking this little slut for thinking she ever had a chance with someone as pure as our race, that is fun," she said. It wasn't really about fun, it was about showing the other daemons that their family were still powerful. That they hadn't been shaken by Simeon's murder. "She is like a poison, a little vine that is crushing our orders from the inside," she snarled, pointing at the fenix. "She gave birth to an abomination, bearing not only daemon blood, but the blood of Bael," her voice still angry. "She ... She ... She didn't pull the trigger, but she didn't do anything to stop it either," Raziela was shaking a little now. She hadn't looked this upset since the burial of their brother's ashes. That day was the first day her siblings had seen a tear escape her eye, and she was not going to give them the pleasure of seeing her weak again. Simeon had been her weakness, and with him gone, there was nothing to stop her from being the monster everyone thought she was.
Buffy's teeth were clattering together, and she could barely feel her fingers anymore. She could hear everything, but it didn't make sense. She could understand the anger and pain of losing someone, but why not kill her already? Why make her suffer and be tortured? Besides that, she didn't know what had happened to Simeon after Alyssa left with him. "P-ple-ea-se," she whispered. If there was nothing she could do to stop the inevitable, then she at least wanted to say what had to be said. If she was never to see Baal again before her next life, never hold her daughter close again, she at least wanted them to get a message. "I don't ... I don't wa-wan't the h-hate," she stuttered, her head hanging against her upper chest in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:29 am

She could snarl at him all she wanted, it wouldnt make his statement less true. The wind would be enough to keep the fenix on edge, even if Raziela just wanted to get straight to the hard stuff. She was always so impulsive in that regard, never patient, at least he saw her that way. Sure Simeon was her closest friend in this whole wide world, but that was because no one else could stand her. Sure the other twin couldnt ever hate her sister, even if Raziela had been the one to turn her. But that girl was a wreck ever since she had changed, and whether she would even come to this little thing or not was only up to the gods to know.
“Fun? What the fuck does fun have to do with this shit? I thought we were trying to get revenge for our brother, not engage in one of your playtimes?” he scolded her coldly, but he rejoiced in the fact that he got to scold her.
“She’s a fucking fenix Raziela. You’re talking as if she wouldnt just come back again in 20 years and do the same shit all over again,” he added, though he could understand the point of crushing someone who had meddled with the wrong race, ruining one life of the many lives of a fenix was pointless. “The child is untouchable till we find a way to secure the blood. Once we’ve figured that out, we might as well get rid of the two siblings,” he said, knowing that it might bring some hope to the fenix that her daughter would be safe for now. He looked down at Buffy as she whispered in stutters, but he could tell what she was trying to say. He crouched down in front of her, looking at her with rather empty eyes. “What are you trying to say?” He asked, narrowing his eyes a little at her.
Before he could get an answer the door opened. It was their sister. She scanned the room shortly before her eyes fixtated on the ground. Andrew didnt remember when they had last locked eyes. Probably not since she was a kid. “What the fuck is going on?” She asked a little flustered and confused. “That’s.... T-that’s not who killed Simeon,” she said, her voice rather fragile though the stutter seemed to bother her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyWed May 27, 2020 10:50 am

Raziela gritted her teeth as Andrew started talking back at her, the way he scolded her was almost convincing, but she wasn't amused. Shaking her head she stepped away, swinging her arms out to the side to signal that Andrew was unbelievably annoying. "You really are thick skulled - It's about sending a message!" she yelled angrily, turning to look at Jasper that seemed to cower at her gaze. "But if you wanna show weakness, fine, but I am not a coward," she said, and it was clearly a threat. A threat that he was threading dangerous grounds if he wanted to get his silly lover back. Raziela still didn't understand what he saw in that lycan, but their parents had allowed it. Why she didn't know, she found it a disgrace. That blonde bimbo had tarnished their reputation, and perhaps that was why she was so hellbent on using her against her brother. To her, Simeon had been her soulmate, even if it wasn't romantic, there was a deep love, and now she had nothing.
Jasper pushed himself off the wall, walking over to the fenix to stand and look at her. He remained silent, mostly because he knew that otherwise Raziela would silence him. Whatever plan his sister had, he was only going along with it because Simeon had been his brother. Jasper was the middle child, and it was rare that people cared about him. It had led him to take questionable decisions in his life, but Simeon had always been there to bail him out, even if he hated it. Then he heard the sweet and nervous voice from his younger sister. It was amazing that just as cruel as the youngest could be, just as gentle the older of the siblings could be. She stated the obvious, making him sigh as he nodded at her words. "We know," Jasper breathed out in defeat, reaching down to touch the fenix' wet golden hair. He had never seen anything so soft and shiny before. However before he could get scolded by either of his siblings, he stepped away, returning to the wall as he watched with careful eyes what his siblings were going to do next.
"So happy you could join us, big sis," Raziela said, turning to look at her sister. Her dark eyes moving to look her up and down. "I'm pleased to see you've actually joined us, I thought I had to go find you and drag you here," she said, but it was clear to all the anger that lured beneath her voice. She was cruel, and always had been. Even as kids she would play horrid games with her siblings that would end up with one of them hurt. "But please tell me you see the bigger picture here," she said with a sigh leaving her lips.
Buffy was still shaking, trying to focus on the voices, but it was so hard when her body was shaking like nothing else. "Belial," she pleaded under her breath, she just wanted to wake from this nightmare and feel his warm arms around her. Hear her daughter come in to the room, worried of her mother's dream. However she knew it wouldn't happen. The only thing that scared her, was the fact that she hadn't had any dreams or visions about this. There had been no telltale signs, so it had to be something decided suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyFri May 29, 2020 2:34 am

Sending a message. Of course it was about the message for her. She was just like Simeon, just as fucking dumb. “Since when is being smart the same as being weak? You’re unbelievable, holy shit. Is there anything else you want, dark knight?” He snapped back loudly, though he would have to not yell to be intmidating, at least if he wanted it work. Andrew yelling was the norm, the brute would yell at anything, from living to non-living annoyances that he would come across. It was a complete different story if he kept calm and leveled, but he just couldnt when she was saying stuff that really seemed to grind his gears. First of all, she was forcing him to do this, he had never had a choice in the matter. And second of all, she was doing all the things that would make their attempts to torture the fenix that more short-whiled. Maybe that was why she needed Simeon, because he had always had the patience to play the long game. “What would Simeon have done in your stead? Fucking think about it,” he said before his interest in the fenix’s words rose.
Elora wasnt sure what she was supposed to think about all of this, the situation stank of another cruel game of Raziela, but thankfully it was involving someone else than one of the siblings. She would have been forced to come out of her hiding at some point, but she had expected something... that made sense? Of course, she had no idea that the fenix was a part of it all, but she didnt really care. Losing Simeon had been supposed to be something that would hurt, but Elora had found it relieving. One less cruel person to play their mindgames and torment her with their company. Raziela’s greeting was as transparent as if a neon sign of which emotion present was hovering above her. “I dont know who she is,” she admitted a little confused, though her voice made her sound like she could have been made of glass, Elora wasnt as feeble and careful as she seemed to be. She could be firm too in her own way and stand up for herself, though it just seemed better not to. It was more a choice than anything else. She chose to stay with her siblings though she thought she would be better off.
Andrew turned his head as the fenix began to plead for her loved one. It made him sigh, pouring just a bit more of the cold water over her, as if he was responding to her plea with a reminder of the situation she was in. “You just want me here because you want her to see her worst nightmare,” Elora said in a quiet voice with a tint of annoyance. She had been avoiding their gazes ever since she stepped foot in the room, but it was with good reason. Looking into her eyes did really make people see their worst nightmare unfold, and it only took one gaze. Locking eyes with Elora wasnt something you could just do. “That’s why you’ll never let me leave,” she mumbled to herself, scratching behind her ear, keeping her eyes on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyFri May 29, 2020 10:57 am

Raziela had almost had enough with Andrew, and she gave him one last gaze as to say he was going to regret every word he had said. Instead she turned her attention to Elora as she joined them. The empusa knew her sister's ability well, knew how ruining it could be, and some said it had been what had made Razeila go crazy. The empusa had spent many nights, staring in to Elora's eyes, seeing her worst fears replay over and over. She had asked her sister to do this in secret, to supposedly numb her of fear, but it had made her more paranoid. The fenix started pleading, and Razeila groaned in annoyance, looking at Andrew to make him pour more cold water on their victim. Buffy whimpered as she started to cry.
Elora had always been timid, but with a fire inside of her, and safe to say, it was what made her so useful to their family. Raziela stepped closer to her sister, placing a hand on her cheek, stroking it with her thumb. Despite how cruel the empusa could be, she did have genuine love for her siblings. That was why she looked out for their best interests. "I know you all see me as an unlovable beast, but if you think I would ever neglect you, you're wrong," she said calmly to her sister, turning her gaze to look at Jasper and then Andrew. "We do not see eye to eye, but it is our duty to avenge our eldest brother, Bael commands it," she said strangely calm. Looking towards Jasper she nodded at him, making him leave for a while before looking at Elora. Razeila of course didn't look her in the eye, but she wasn't afraid to. "You will never love me, I have accepted that, my dear sister, but I need you - We shared a womb and we now share a destiny, I cannot let you go before we have fulfilled it," she said, a smiled creeping upon her face.
Jasper reappeared, holding a blonde lycan by the arm, one that Andrew no doubt would recognize. "I still don't get who this is," Jasper said, mostly because he was never involved in anything with their family - unless it was something he was dragged in to. He had never met Valerie, never been introduced or heard Andrew speak of her. Raziela chuckled, letting go of Elora's cheek to look at Andrew. "It's our brother's little girlfriend," she said through gritted teeth, clearly not agreeing with the fact that he was some sort of blood traitor as well. However Andrew was a pureblood, his genes would prove strong and the lycan had a very powerful family. Happy accident as their family had said. "Drew," Valerie said, she was clearly drugged up on something, but what it was was clearly not something Raziela would disclose. Jasper frowned, letting go of the lycan as he clearly wanted nothing to do with whatever his sister had planned. "Raz, that's over the line, we agreed that we would never target each other like that," Jasper said, clearly filled with disgust. "Shut it, half breed," Raziela snapped at Jasper, making him step away from the situation. It was just what came with being a literal hybrid within the accepted daemon lineage.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:17 pm

Elora let her touch her, she hadnt ever been the one to push Raziela away, even if she was cruel and mean a lot of times. She couldnt hate her sister, never. They had shared a womb, even when they had been two different species at birth, there still had been a bond from birth. Even as strained as it had gotten over the years, it was there and Elora just couldnt let go, even if it was tearing her apart. "Our older brother was an imbecile that just couldnt know when to let go of something," Andrew barked back, a string of words filled with the anger he had felt about his brother's death. Elora glanced at him shortly before Raziela's words made her look at her, always avoiding the eyes at any cost.
When the lycan was pulled into the room, Andrew's demeanor completely changed. Where he once seemed almost careless and calm, he now became restless, impatient. He looked at the lycan once, before the shame seemed to grasp at him, making him look away with a pained expression. His eyes filled with anger as he looked at his sister, Valerie's slurred words making him walk to her, grabbing her from Jasper's grasp and holding her close, protecting her from whatever his sister had planned, at least as long as she was in the room here with him. There werent even words that came to mind that made sense now. "Raziela plays by her own fucking rules," Andrew mumbled quietly, angry. He began to grind his teeth a little as he kept looking at his sister, almost in disbelief as he seemed to realize something.
Her intention wasnt just to control him, he might have been thick skulled but he could tell that she was scared of being alone now with Simeon gone - Even if Andrew wasnt the ideal brother, she was scared that they would leave. To be truly alone with Simeon's remains burned and discarded like trash. And maybe it was just most unfortunate for him that Simeon and him shared the same eyes, because maybe she was forcing him to stay around, hoping that someday she’d glance into his eyes and see the brother she lost. But Andrew would never be Simeon. He could never be as wicked and awfully intelligent, to plan out and control a whole subspecies just like that. Andrew didnt give a shit what other purebloods did, though he had been raised to care. Care and protect, preserve and progress. Well all that could go to the abyssus now.
He felt his jaw twitch with anger, shaking his head, "What the fuck have you given her?" he then said, checking the lycan before he looked at his sister again, his eyes demanding an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 10:55 am

Jasper was not one to pick a fight with his older brother, so when the pureblood grabbed the lycan he swiftly let go, retreating backwards to not get caught in any crossfire between his siblings. In reality, Jasper was quite the coward, never really wanting any greatness for himself. Perhaps that was why he liked Elora so much, despite he feared looking in to her eyes, he knew she never meant to hurt.
Valerie replied with some nonsense words, stringing together something that didn't even sound like the english language. However it was clear her body reacted to Andrew pulling her close, relaxing and the fear washing away, at least for a while. Raziela just grinned at her brother as he grabbed the lycan. Of course she was trying to show him that she would always have the upper hand, but as his eyes changed in how he looked at her, she felt her heart break for a second. It was rare that the empusa felt anything, at least besides anger, but she couldn't deny that she had tried reaching out more after Simeon's death. She just didn't know how to, except for her twisted ways. Andrew was the last reminder of Simeon, and the summoner had been her entire life. Despite the rumors, there had never been anything romantic between the two siblings, it had just been pure family love which was rare within the daemon lineages. As he asked what she had been given, Raziela gritted her teeth as she flashed him an innocent smile. Her hand digging in to her pocket and pulling out a small vial. "A poison of course, the deadly kind, but this is the antidote," she said with a twisted look in her eyes. It was clear to all that she was ruthless, that nothing was going to stop her from achieving the revenge she so desired. "I wanted to make sure that you knew exactly how far I'm willing to go," she said with a coldness to her voice. It was clear that their brother's death had affected her more than she was willing to let on, but how could she not be broken to pieces? Simeon had been her soulmate, every time they spoke it was in total agreement and they never had a fight. They had plans for the future, plans to make Raziela the ruler of the Order of Empusas, make her have children and continue their legacies. Even if Raziela could never find a man attractive, it didn't mean she was willing to sacrifice their lineage. What had her siblings given up? Nothing it seemed, Raziela had carried everyone's burdens tenfolds, and now she was at a breaking point. "Belial will be mine," she mumbled, gritting her teeth. Simeon had arranged it a long time ago, that Raziela would have Belial's children and that she would gladly let her body be ravaged by that stupid summoner. But now he had gone and chosen a mortal! She was furious, every bone in her body wanting to fight back and reclaim what was hers.
Buffy was still shaking, her body weak and her mind having a hard time keeping up with what was being said around her. She could barely focus on what they were saying. Except for the name of a particular summoner; Simeon. "Simeon flew too close to the sun," she mumbled, and it made Raziela turn her head towards the fenix. If she hadn't been restraining herself she would've flung herself at the fenix to tear out her vocal chords. The empusa walked closer to Buffy, smacking her across the face and making her whimper. Raziela scoffed, spitting at the mortal before looking to her siblings. "Is that how you all feel?" she asked in anger and disbelief before she looked to Elora. A sly grin appearing on her lips as she gestured for her twin to come closer. "Look in to her eyes, sister dear, let her have a taste of what life will be soon enough," she chuckled, grabbing Elora by the shoulder before she turned her towards the fenix and removed her blinds.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:50 pm

He kept checking on the lycan, looking into her eyes and feeling her temperature. He wasnt that surprised when she revealed to have used a deadly poison, but it made him wonder if she had some sort of backup plan if the current one failed and Valerie would end up dead. He was always so quick to jump to the worst conclusions, draw out the bad from a situation and amplify it by millions. “I’m sorry,” he mumbled but it was barely any sound that left his lips. Would he be able to look her in the eye after this when he eventually would have to explain why he knew the girl who had taken her, why it had been his sister of all who was doing this to her. He wasnt looking forward to that conversation.
“Do you think this will make him more interested in doing what you say? Torturing the woman he’s chosen to be with?” Andrew asked before he shook his head. He didnt really care about the summoner, but it was common sense that the guy definitely wouldnt do what he was told to do, if he only knew what was going on here.
Elora had been passively standing by, listening to her siblings talk. She didnt like to draw attention to herself, not with this many present in a room, even if it was just one stranger and the rest being her family. The fenix’s mumble made her frown a little, because she could tell how it would make her twin feel - A dumb choice of words for someone bound to a chair. Raziela’s turn to her siblings made Elora divert her gaze to a corner of the room. “No,” she mumbled quietly. Andrew chose not to say anything.
The former human came closer as Raziela made her gesture, swallowing hard as she listened to her twin. She looked at the cheekbones of the fenix, studying her face a little. “She’s a pretty one, unlike most,” she noted before lifting the mortal’s chin slowly. She wanted to say something but couldnt. It just had to be a given that Elora meant no hard feelings, despite doing what she was told to do. She lifted her gaze and looked the fenix right in the eye, her breath staggering a little. She never held eyecontact with people, so when she did, it always felt so invasive. But she couldnt really feel bad for herself, knowing that they would only see their worst fears mixed with pure horror when they looked into her eyes.
“That’s just fucked up,” Andrew mumbled angrily to himself but he didnt really care about the fenix, not when Valerie was poisoned right here in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 4:46 pm

Clearly Raziela didn't care for reason. If she had wanted that, she would've tried other ways of gaining her revenge, but now all she was left with was this immense hollowness inside of her. She wanted it to be filled out by something again, but she was also not stupid; She knew no-one would ever care for her the way Simeon did. And even if he had just pretended to love her, she wouldn't have cared, because it had felt real. It had been the most real feeling in her whole life, and no one, not even a stupid mortal, could take that away from her. With regards to Baal, she knew he would never comply when he figured this out, but she didn't care. She didn't even want his children anymore, but she did want him to suffer; And what better way than to make those he loved be tortured?
Buffy felt the eye band be removed, blinking a few times before she realized she was looking in to someone's eyes. That was when she felt the horror rush through her, tears running from her cheeks as she just couldn't look away, once the daemon had locked her eyes on hers. It felt so terribly real. Her brother's corpse splayed out in torn pieces, her cousins having drowned in their own pool of blood. Her eyes flickered as if she was looking around inside the illusion and that was when she saw her daughter hanging by a rope from her neck, her chest split open and her heart removed. Buffy felt nauseous, and as she saw Baal's pale corpse she couldn't help but scream. Screaming from the top of her lungs, one that could not even describe the despair she felt. The heartache and the hurt shining out from her bright eyes as the flames turned strangely dim. She knew it wasn't real, because she would've perished, but the feeling was real enough. The fear was more than she had ever felt, even when she had watched her mother die. "Nononono ... Please ... No, I can't lose you, I can't live without you," she cried out, moving in her restraints as she tried reaching for her child and lover. Her face was full of tears, her body shaking from the raw horror as well as the cold water. "My baby ... Don't do this to my baby!" she cried out.
Jasper turned to look away, his face trying to hide the disgust he felt. The raw emotions of a mother crying for her child was not something he was good at handling. "Enough, Raz," he pleaded, walking closer, despite his fear of getting the same treatment down the line. "She doesn't deserve this," he objected, but Raziela wouldn't budge, letting the fenix rewatch over and over again how her worst fears seemed to come to life.
Valerie grabbed at Andrew's arm, her words still slurry, but she knew he would be able to understand her somewhat. She wanted to get out of there, but she couldn't just let that poor woman suffer forever. "Help her," she managed to plead with the large brute. Her body was weak, her temperature burning high as her body tried to burn out the poison, however unbeknownst to her, it was mixed with a bit of silver, that wouldn't so easily evaporate.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 5:36 pm

Andrew could recall the one time he had accidentally locked eyes with his younger sister, and it was something that he didnt ever want to try again. The vision that had hit him had felt so real and hollow that just thinking about it, made his head hurt a little. He was exposed to it for just a second and not more, but the vision had taken that second and burned itself into his brain. He didnt dare to think about how the fenix felt. He knew it was wrong to let Raziela use Elora like this, but what could he really do? He wouldnt gamble with Valerie's life, not for someone that he didnt know.
He knew Jasper would be the first to say something, and hadnt it been him, then Elora. The two of them were always soft when it came to this. Elora shook her head after a while as well and closed her eyes, turning her head away. "It's enough," she mumbled, but at the same time she wasnt strong enough to stand up to her twin.
Valerie's plead made Andrew sigh as he let go of the lycan. "Helping her at this point would just be to kill her. What she's seen is something that she cant ever unsee," Andrew explained quietly before he looked at the fenix again. Maybe it was about time to end the games and let the woman get her peace. A snarl in the distance made him forget that thought. "We've got company," the pureblooded brute said before he pulled Valerie behind him, like he was trying to shield her from whatever he thought was going to happen. The snarls quieted down quickly, so he wasnt sure what to think. But maybe that was what the person's intention. Andrew looked back at Valerie. "I'll protect you," he assured her.
Elora stepped away as she felt her eyes water, suddenly feeling so scared. "It's him," she mumbled, running a hand through her hair. "We just want the fenix! Then we'll go!" a woman's voice called, Elora's expression turning surprised as she had expected to hear someone else. Aiden knew this wasnt a time to let her voice tremble, so she stood strong with the hound by her side. Baal had explained how he had to keep a distance since these people most probably knew his true name, so she hoped that that wouldnt also work on his animal or whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:09 pm

Of course Raziela hated it when her family spoke out against her, but in the end she couldn't force Elora to keep the illusion going. Mostly because she knew it would prove exhausting for the turned daemon. Breathing out she just gestured with her hand for Elora to step away, but the fenix now had a blank stare in her eyes, fear rummaging in her flames, but worst of all, her tears just kept running as she sobbed. The empusa felt disgusted. How weak could she be and then the summoner had chosen her? Pathetic was the most appropriate word to describe the mortal. However it wasn't long before the snarl was heard, and Raziela if anyone knew what that sound was from. Narrowing her eyes, she looked as the hybrid and the beast appeared, scoffing at their words.
Valerie felt dizzy, but she could understand what Andrew was telling her. He couldn't help the fenix now, and it was simply just a fact of life. It didn't feel fair, but the lycan had more pressing matters to worry about. Raziela stepped forward, handing the antidote to Andrew, because she knew that he would not be willing to fight unless he knew the lycan was safe. Raziela stepped further forward, looking the hybrid up and down, snarling back at the beast with a grin on her face. "You can have the fenix," she said with a sly smile on her lips. Mostly because that she knew the fenix would not be sane for a very long time. Elora's powers could have lasting effects, and while they were occupied with the fenix, she would have time to sneak around the shadows a bit more. Raziela waved at Jasper to release the fenix, and bring her to her. Raziela grabbed Buffy by her arm, and even though everyone around her was much larger than her, it was clear she had more than enough strength to keep the fenix still. "But Belial, another time it's more polite to come in person to pick up your little toy," she scolded the beast, knowing that Baal would be able to hear what she said. Turning her gaze to look at hybrid, she narrowed her eyes. "You look a lot like your mother," she said with a smirk before gesturing to her siblings it was time to leave.
Buffy stumbled forward, her body shaking as she leaned against the beast. Her breath was heavy, her tears still running down her cheeks. She was broken, her heart in pieces from what she had just seen.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:02 pm

It didnt feel good to make people suffer like this. Elora had always known what was right and what was wrong. This was definitely wrong. She just couldnt say no to her twin, she cared too much to say no. She just hoped that Jasper wouldnt think of her as evil, though it wasnt like him. She hoped that if he ever got to that conclusion, that there would be some way that he could forgive her. She wrapped her arms around herself as she waited to see if hell was about to break loose.
But even so, Andrew wouldnt have done anything to aid Raziela, not before she gave him what he wanted. And it seemed that she knew as she handed him the vial with the antidote that he needed, he grabbed it from her hand and just turned to Valerie right away as she instructed her to drink the liquid to help her system fend off the poison. He lifted her into his arms and held her close, kissing her head gently. He was bad at showing affection but frankly he had been scared. And he still was, underneath all the relief, he was just thinking about the next time that Raziela would use the lycan as leverage again.
They all moved outside and the hybrid stood her ground bravely. She knew who they were as they came out, because they all looked alike in some way. But even so, none of them looked like they would get along quite well with each other, so she wasnt sure why they were all here. The empusa holding Buffy made Aiden swallow, those crazy eyes were horrifying in some way. But then she realized what state Buffy was in. She wanted to shake and cry, even felt her eyes sting as they watered a little. The hound snarled at the scolding it received, it's dark red eyes staring up at the empusa like it wanted to maul her if it had the chance.
The comment about her looks made Aiden swallow hard but she didnt reply, just keeping still as the siblings made their leave. She noticed how the girl was looking back at them with some sort of remorse and yet avoiding anyone's gaze. Then she looked at Buffy. The hound got up as the fenix leaned against it, nuzzling it's head gently against her as Aiden kneeled down. She placed a hand on Buffy's shoulder and almost shuddered as she realized how cold she was. She took off her light jacket and placed it around the fenix, sighing to herself as she felt a few tears roll down her cheeks. It was a scary situation, to meet all those daemons that looked at her like she was a freak. "Let's get you home," she said as she tried not to make herself sound as shaken up as she felt. She grabbed Buffy's arm and placed it around her shoulder. She didnt want to bring the fenix home to her child. Saoirse wouldnt understand and Aiden didnt think she should ever have to understand.
// Sibling gang out <3
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:54 pm

Buffy was shaking profusely at this moment, however the jacket did provide her with a more dry sensation. She felt lost, barely able to comprehend where they were going before she heard the familiar voice of her brother exclaiming her name. He ran to her, cupping her cheek as he felt himself shake. Even though the two of them were so different in race, they both had such genuine care and love for each other. "I'll carry her, just go in and make a warm bath for her," he told Aiden with a gentleness to his tone. Him and the hybrid had been able to heal, and with the help of a psychologist he had been able to show real affection towards her again. However right now was not about any of them feeling good, it was about heating up the fenix and making sure she stayed alive. Xander looked at the beast, gritting his teeth as he didn't enjoy the unholiness emanating from it, but he also knew that it had kept Aiden safe in some ways. "Get your master to come to the apartment ... However maybe call our aunt to look after Saoirse; she doesn't need to see her mother this way," he instructed the hound before lifting his sister in to his arms and carrying her up the stairs to the apartment they once shared. Everything had begun in that apartment it seemed, and perhaps the familiarity would help calm the shaking fenix. "I'm right here, Buffster, right here," he mumbled to her. He had seen how distraught Aiden had seemed, and he would make sure to care for her as well, but right now it seemed like Buffy was the main priority.
After having her placed in a bath, Xander left the bathroom to give the fenix some privacy to heal up, however keeping the door opened in case she needed something. He then walked out in to the hallway, spotting Aiden, he went to her, wrapping his arms tightly around her. He was getting better at the intimacy, but this right here was clearly to show how much he appreciated what she had done for him. "I owe you so much by now, I don't know how I'll ever repay you," he whispered in to her hair, feeling his eyes get wet from the emotion he felt. Him and Buffy had always been close in a way, but not as close as he had wanted. Perhaps it was the difference in race that had torn them apart, but he would never desert her. Nor would he ever let his own pride get in the way of what he felt for Aiden. Even if they were taking things slow, he was sure that she knew how he felt. Or at least he hoped it so. "I'm so sorry ... I wish I could've gone there, but we both know I wouldn't have been able to do much," he pleaded, because he hated putting Aiden in a situation where she felt obligated to save his family.
Buffy was sitting in the tub, her body shaking, but slowly being reheated by the warm water. Her tears had stopped, but her facial expression seemed almost blank. It was so far from how lively she always seemed to be, and she could barely feel her limbs. She was cold to the core, but it was the fear that was prohibiting her from moving much more than adjusting her back or blinking. She felt hollow. Like what she had seen was true, and for a second she felt like it was reality. Her eyes flickering at the remembrance of Baal's lifeless corpse, and her daughter strung up for simply existing. Shockingly she got out of the bath, stumbling as she rummaged through the cabinets for something. Finding one of Xander's razorblades she shivered, looking at it in her bewilderment she stopped. Her body was trembling with fear. She couldn't live without him, without her sweet baby that had done nothing wrong in her entire life, except being born. "Belial," she mumbled. Tears appearing in her eyes once more. "Saoirse, my baby girl," she pleaded, closing her eyes as she wrapped her hand around the razorblade. She couldn't live with herself in a world without those that filled her heart to the brim with love. How could she? He was her soulmate, and Saoirse was the result of their loving bond.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 10:50 pm

In a situation like this, she knew the only one that could help Buffy was Xander. He knew so much about injuries and for all they knew, Buffy could be carrying some serious damage inside of her. Aiden just wouldnt risk it. The hound nodded at the seraph before making it's leave, though Baal wouldnt be that far away. She let Xander take Buffy and went to prepare the bath like Xander had instructed her to. She just let the heat flow, feeling the warm steamy mist brush her skin as it made it's way up into the air.
She waited outside, looking with worried eyes as she felt her core tremble a little. She had been scared but had to kept herself calm and collected. Now that she was home, she felt free to let that fright show, just a little. Feeling Xander's embrace close in on her made her sigh but she was still trembling a little. "You dont have to repay me. I did it because I love you," she whispered back quite seriously. She knew how much Buffy meant to him, and she would lie to say that the fenix didnt mean anything to her.
"They would have killed you simply for being with me," she protested at his apology, shaking her head in disbelief. It just hadnt been worth risking his life too, it was enough that she could tell how they had all been aching to tear away at her for being a hybrid.
She felt herself slowly calm down as she heard noise from the bathroom. She frowned a little when she heard the cabinets, moving out of Xander's arms before she carefully knocked on the door and just as she was about to answer, the door rang. "He's here," she said quietly before she looked into the bathroom, widening her eyes a little as she saw the blood from Buffy's hand. "Buffy!" she exclaimed in concern, hurrying in before she grabbed the fenix hand and tried to get the razorblade out of her hand. She proceeded to cut herself as she touched the blade, but she wouldnt give up, looking at the fenix with eyes full of disbelief, "Dont do this!" she pleaded. Soon Baal entered and looked a little worse for wear than usual. Whatever that had happened to him with the artifact had been wearing him down. It was the opposite of what had happened the first while he had the artifact. He went to Buffy and looked at Aiden with concerned eyes, "Go get your hand fixed," he said quietly before looking at Buffy, cupping her face in his hands. "I know how you feel. I can feel it too," he whispered, running his finger along her cheekbone. "I'm here now," he tried to comfort her, leaning in to kiss her forehead carefully.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 1:35 pm

"You're too good for me," Xander mumbled against her hair, placing a few kisses on it. Her scent alone was enough to calm his being, despite his mind still going crazy with what had happened. He would need an explanation, but for now he would settle for his sister recovering and Aiden feeling more at ease. As he heard the rummaging from the bathroom, he frowned, narrowing his eyes as it sounded weird, however he let Aiden handle it as the doorbell rang. In a few swift movements he was at the door, opening it up as he heard Aiden yelling. Moving fast with the daemon, he now stood in the door, watching blood drip down on the floor from his sister clutching the blade into her palm. Finding himself speechless, it seemed like the summoner knew just what to do, and as Aiden came out of the bathroom, he gestured for her to follow him to the kitchen. Xander found his first aid kit, the one he always kept at hand in the kitchen, and started rinsing off the blood from Aiden's palm. He found himself in a bit of a shock, but he couldn't really find words to describe what he had just seen. Had his sister really been ... No he didn't even like thinking of it, and instead resorted to helping Aiden with her cut.

As Buffy heard Baal's voice, it was as if her body got more tense, every fibre in her body telling her that it was just an illusion. That this wasn't her Baal, that her daemon was dead and that she had seen it with her own eyes. However as he cupped her face, she felt herself wanting this to be true. Had she died? Had they reunited in the afterlife despite their different races? Her eyes started watering again, and as he said that he really was there, she let the razor drop in to the sink along with a good amount of her blood. His kiss on her forehead made her close her eyes, breathing out through her nose before inhaling his scent. The hints of anise that always made her relax were still as intoxicating as ever, and she leaned her naked and still rather cold body closer to him. "Is Saoirse safe?" she whispered, fear not letting her regret the horrid images and forcing her to open her eyes and look at the tall summoner. "Please ... My little baby, is she alright?" she whispered, scared to know if what she had seen had been true. Or what if it was perhaps a glimpse of the future, where they were heading on this path? She was too frightened to even consider that for more than a second as she looked up at his grey eyes, the specs of green moving by the grey background as if it were small clouds.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 2:40 pm

The cut stung but a worse feeling was why she had had to try and wring it from Buffy’s hand in the first place. She was just quiet as she let Xander handle the wound, drawing in a sharp breath as he cleaned it. “She wouldnt have been clutching it like that if she was thinking about....” she said quietly, looking at Xander with a sad expression. She would have wanted to wait with the conversation she was about to start once Buffy had calmed down, but now Baal was here anyway, so it didnt really matter anymore to wait. “It was 5 people... 4 daemons and one lycan, being carried by a large pureblood. One of the girls looked back... she had this remorseful look in her eye.... But I’m not sure what happened,” she explained. She swallowed hard and looked down. “It’s weird to know that they all knew who I was. Who my parents were,” she mumbled. She hadnt even thought of it when she had gone out there, so the empusa’s remark had surprised her quite a bit. She folded her lips and glanced towards the bathroom. “The other girl, with thr crazy eyes didnt look like someone who was close to satisfied yet. I’ve seen how horrible they can be,” she mumbled a bit to herself before shaking her head. Maybe she was just imagining what she thought she saw, or the paranoia was getting to her.

He was thankful for the bond they shared, because it had many times helped him in regards of how she was feeling. He hadnt felt far from her as she was tortured, but the thing that had happened with the turned daemon had felt as surreal as he thought it would be. He knew enough from feeling how she had suffered as the daemons had held her captured. Now he just wanted to help her undo what Elora had done to her mind. “Our daughter is safe. She’s with your aunt right now,” he assured her calmly. He grabbed her healthy hand gently and rubbed it against his skin, letting her feel the softness of his temples to the roughness of his chin due to the faint stubble. He wanted to keep assuring her that he was really here with her, but there was also her hand. “If you get back into the bath, I’ll have a chance to look at your hand,” he said but he wouldnt force her to get back in. Everything had to be in the pace she wanted. “You’re going to make me shiver. You’re so cold, that I almost feel it too,” he said, smiling softly, not because he found it particulary funny, but it was more that their bond worked in such mysterious ways.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 7:51 pm

Xander made sure to care for Aiden, luckily the cut was merely superficial, and wouldn't leave a scar. He did however want to be safe in regards to the healing process, putting a thin ointment on the cut that would help it heal even faster. As she started explaining who it was, he simply frowned, but listened carefully as she spoke. He was not going to miss a single detail, but it struck him odd that a group of daemons would hurt her sister like this. He thought that she and Saoirse was safe now, that whoever had tried to hurt them were gone. However he knew now that they couldn't just let things be as they had up until now. Saoirse had grown fast, but she was still far too trusting in strangers, and having such a young mind undergo what her sister had would break everyone, not only the trybrid herself. Breathing out through his nose, he looked at Aiden, cupping her face softly. "We'll figure this out together, I'm sure of it, but until then we need to focus on what we know," he said, as he didn't like thinking of what had happened to his sister, nor what could be risked done to his beloved hybrid. Leaning forward he placed a gentle and trying kiss on her forehead. He didn't shake anymore, only tremble at times, but he usually didn't show fear when it came to being close with Aiden. "I promise you that I'll do everything in my power to keep our family safe," he said, hoping she could understand what he meant. That he considered her his family too, she was his safe haven when things in the world got rough, but now he knew he needed to stand up. Maybe he wouldn't be able to shake all of his fears, but he would at least try and be strong for those he loved. "Did they say anything else important? Like a clue of who they were or perhaps you heard a name?" he suggested, but he wasn't too hopeful.

Buffy was shaking and trembling as an earthquake as she felt how he guided her hand down his face, feeling his features at her fingertips, and yet she was afraid to awaken from this dream and still be in that damp underground. When he said that their daughter was safe with her aunt, she nodded, but she would probably be sure to ask for her more. Everything they had built together, this little family and the place where she belonged had been shown to be easily taken away from her. He suggested her getting back in the bathtub, but she wanted to be close to him. Perhaps her survival instincts were wrong, but she just needed to feel him there with her. Her hand moved down, her palm over his heart and as she felt the steady drum behind his ribcage beat away, she knew he was really there. No illusion could ever imitate what his heartbeat felt like. It felt like a warm breeze rolling over her, and she nodded at his words, moving carefully as to not slip on the wet tiles. Sitting back down she pulled her knees up under her chin, staring at Baal as she reached her hurt hand out to him. Her flames seemed more alive now, but she was still terribly cold. "It felt so real," she whispered in a tremble as she looked at him. His flesh bearing color, his cheeks a little flushed from probably running here. His hair a mess and not to mention his stubble. He was as alive as could be and she felt so stupid for having acted so rash. "I just ... I can't live ... If I don't have you," she admitted, looking down shortly, but she felt the rush of a flashback to her cousins in a pool of their own blood. She felt her hairs rise in her neck before she turned her gaze back to look at Baal, her eyes distraught and teary as she didn't like seeing these things, but the daemon from the underground had planted something in her. "I'm ... I'm so sorry," she pleaded as she started crying again. She had never meant to hurt him, never meant to make him think that she would take her life if there had been another way. But the illusion had messed with her mind, and she felt the coldness run down her spine. Fear couldn't be washed away, but her body was slowly heating up as Baal tended to her hand.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:40 pm

The focus had to shift onto the daemons that had done this - Who were they and what was the purpose of this? It felt a little odd that they had picked Buffy of all, but thinking back at all the trouble she and Baal had in the past with some other daemon that was suddenly gone... It hadnt hit her yet. His promise made her smile half-heartedly because she felt selfish. She looked at her hand and made a deep sigh. "I can take getting hurt, half of my being was made to suffer," she paused to make a faint chuckle but it was more because she found it a little absurd, "..But I cant see you hurt as well, and I'm already beginning to see how the whole situation is affecting you," she said before she grabbed his hand, clenching her jaw a little though she was careful not to do something rash. "We should keep Buffy here for a few days and let Saoirse stay with your aunt. She'd be much safer here and Saoirse would  be safe there," she then concluded, hoping they agreed on that. She shook her head at his question, feeling sad that she couldnt give the answer he was looking for. "None of them mentioned names. But she spoke to the hound like she knew Baal. So he might know who they are." she said with a thoughtful expression, shaking her head. She hoped that the summoner wasnt close to any of the people who had been present, though she had a sneaking suspicion that there was more to it than she could think of.

Getting her into the bathtub was his main priority, because the alternative was her bleeding out if she had been unlucky enough to cut something important in her hand. He wasnt an expert on the field, but he wanted to stop the bleeding. He let her take her time and feel his heartbeat, placing his hand over hers as he looked at her. He did really look more worn out than usual, but it was just what it was. It did however strike him that he had known exactly how to handle the situation and get her to calm down and know that he was there. Like the knowledge had come from elsewhere and just sprung into his mind from that dark void. He guided her to the bathtub and helped her into it, and as she adjusted herself, he went to grab a first aid kit. He sat down next to the bathtub and opened the kit, grabbing her hand gently into his.
At first he looked at it and it seemed that his worry had been for nought. She wasnt in imidiate danger, but it hadnt been a wise choice. "I know my love," he replied calmly, grabbing a cloth to remove the worst of the blood. His heartrate had only just started to come down from getting here as fast as he could. He cleaned the wound and started wrapping it in gauze, though Xander would have to look at it and do some stitching. "I feel the same way about you. But if I had actually died, it would have broken my heart to know that you had left our daughter," he said, not wanting to make her feel as guilty as it may have sounded. He was hoping that he was sounding more rational than accusing. He looked up at her and as their eyes met, he frowned a little. He lifted a hand and cupped her face as she began to cry, shaking his head. "Dont apologize. As long as I can get here in time, it will always be okay," he said, running his thumb over her cheekbone. It wouldnt be a lie that he also felt some guilt from knowing who her captors had been and what their motive would be. But he was sure she also knew by now. He leaned close to her and kissed her forehead, sighing against her skin. "They will most probably target you again. Unless I..." he paused, knowing she would dislike the next few words. "... Go in your stead," he finished, leaning away with a serious look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 11:18 am

Xander nodded at Aiden's words. It would be wise to keep Buffy here, at least to observe how she was getting on, but he didn't know how the fenix would handle not having her child around. Motherhood had changed Buffy, but only for the positive. She seemed happier, and it was clear she was so proud to have been able to produce such a beautiful young girl, but he was afraid of how she was going to react being away from her. Sure, Saoirse didn't need 24/7 attention anymore, hell she looked more like her and Buffy could be sisters, but the fenix would just have to accept that. Xander finished up Aiden's hand, wrapping it nicely with some gauze before letting her test out how it felt, and he would of course adjust it if needed. The nephilim couldn't help but frown a little as the hybrid mentioned the hound. Xander had never liked that beast, but he had seen how useful it could be; A shame he could only imagine it chomping down on his neck. "I think asking questions now while Buffy is calming down would be a bad idea ... Perhaps we should just keep it in mind and take the talk tomorrow once everyone has slept," he said, trying to sound rational. Now both twins had tried being kidnapped and tortured, and he felt like it was a strange thought to process. Of course it had been completely different, but at the same time he feared what his sister might be going through right this moment. It had taken him such a long time to even be able to talk about it, to process it and to heal from what had happened to him, and he just didn't wish that on his sibling. Of course Buffy had always been the stronger of the two, but she also had other responsibilities now. "When everything is over ... I really need a vacation," he sighed, wrapping his arms around Aiden, just holding her close to his chest, kissing her head lightly. It felt selfish to say, but this past year had been a whirlwind of ups and downs, and he just wanted to feel like a young adult once more.

Buffy sat in the tub, watching Baal as he cared for her hand. However his words hit hard. How could she describe what she had seen without going mental. She looked down, because hadn't it been obvious that she could only do this because she had nothing left after those images. Both Baal and Saoirse had been dead, their bodies so clearly shown it, and she felt a tremble from fear rush over her. "Everyone was dead ... I had no-one," she whispered, not knowing if it even made sense. She just couldn't go in to details. She cried again, and it seemed like it was all she was good for right now. However he cupped her face, telling her that he had gotten there in time. He was right. But she feared that the day would come where he wouldn't be there in time. They had been lucky in that regard, but she was afraid that that luck was about to run out. The way he kissed her forehead made a warmth spread inside of her, radiating from the skin he had touched.
Then the talk of her being targeted came up, and she felt herself shake at the thought alone. They had broken her, shown her what they were capable of, and she never wished for anyone to go through that. Then he said something that made her eyes widen, grabbing on to his hand as she shook her head. "No," she pleaded in a broken tone. She couldn't sacrifice him, she couldn't let him see what she had seen. He was the light in her life, the flame keeping her alive, and she would never forgive herself if he went in her stead. "No, we'll need to figure out another way ... There had to be one, right?" she pleaded, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, holding him in a tight hug. "I need you, Saoirse needs you, and I can't - I mean I couldn't ever let you get hurt like that," she whispered, staring at the wall as she held her cheek to his. Tears were still running down her cheeks, and she knew she was soaking his clothes, but she just needed him close. She could still remember when he had been taken by the Order, how he had been beaten and bruised, and it had been pure luck that Nova had been able to pull him out of there. But could history really keep on repeating itself in their favor?
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 4:57 pm

Xander was right, throwing questions around now when everything was still so tense was bound to end up bad. She just had the urge to pull the problem by it’s roots and solve it once and for all. Make sure no more bad stuff would happen to anyone in this family. She made a deep sigh. “Tell me about it,” she chuckled in a scoff, smiling but it wasnt really a happy one. Even though it had been a while since things had been bad, she felt like it was neverending. And somehow she felt a little guilty, knowing that she was what she was. She closed her eyes in his embrace and sighed deeply from the bottom of her stomach and out her nose. “What can I do to make you feel just a little better?” She asked in a soft voice, hugging herself closer to him.

He knew that his suggestion would make her object, but frankly he was quite tired of it - Of seeing her get hurt because of something he had done or simply because she was with him. “There is no other way Buffy,” he said in a serious tone as he held her in his arms. He understood that she wanted him safe and here with her. But he was fed up with just standing by. “I had to run here to stop you from killing yourself. All for reasons that had nothing to do with you and was done anyway,” he tried not to sound as frustrated as he felt, keeping his voice calm, but he really couldnt negotiate with her on this. “These people will keep hurting you until I eventually budge. I’m not going to wait out the inveitable and let them use you as their personal punching bag,” he felt his jaw tremble a little as he looked down. He wasnt going to cry but it felt shitty none the less. “What kind of man would I be if I just stand by and watch as these people hurt you for something that was intended for me?” He asked, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:41 pm

Xander sighed, scoffing softly at her words, but he knew frustration well enough at this point. Her next sentence was soothing, making him bury his face in har dark hair, breathing in her scent. Her arms were welcome, and she was frankly all he needed to stay sane right now. "Perhaps we should prepare a bed for my sister; Then I think we should make something to eat," he said softly. Pulling away his green eyes caught hers, looking at her with a softness to them as he just watched her. "And later when we're in bed, I want you to hug me tight," he admitted. Intimacy was a trying thing for the two of them, but he was getting better. He was still frustrated at times, wanting to fulfill some of her needs, but it wasn't always possible, and that came with a lot of shame. It hurt his pride to not even feel like a man at times.

Buffy simply held him close, shaking her head at his words because she wouldn't let him. She couldn't agree to this sacrificing behavior, even if it made sense. "Together or not at all," she pleaded softly, looking at him as he pulled away. Neither of them would win in this discussion, because they both were too stubborn to give in to the other. "I could barely breathe when you were being held by the Order, I felt strangled and pinned to my knees, and I've had to live with the fact that I was the one responsible for you in that pain," she whispered, her voice broken as she still cried, though she tried not to. She wanted to talk this through, make a rational decision before either of them started to deal in extremes. "Belial I beg of you, please," she was begging now, she knew that as her tears were making her look terrible, but she needed him to trust in her. To trust in what they could do together. "Time and time again, it has been proved that we are stronger together, please," she whispered softly, closing her eyes as she leaned her forehead against his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for the fallen [tw]   Revenge for the fallen [tw] Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge for the fallen [tw]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: The Pipes :: Abandoned Stations-
Jump to: